It'd be really cool if you could meet some recurring characters in the Skunkway. Other Dibellan owners we didn't steal from etc.

Also, will the sold as a slave ending be expanded? When our characters sails away the text says her adventures will continue.

7 minutes ago, kakaer said:

It'd be really cool if you could meet some recurring characters in the Skunkway. Other Dibellan owners we didn't steal from etc.

Also, will the sold as a slave ending be expanded? When our characters sails away the text says her adventures will continue.

I don't think Dogma will expand that slave ending, it would be practically an entirely new questline. He might want to keep making mods after Thief is done, so perhaps we could get a new quest mod.

And I believe that the beggars might appear at the Skunkway, since Dogma asks how we treated them in the skip function. But telling them to fuck off or being nice doesn't change much into the actual story, so perhaps he is saving that for the Skunkway. But this is just my speculation, he never talked about it.

7 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I don't think Dogma will expand that slave ending, it would be practically an entirely new questline. He might want to keep making mods after Thief is done, so perhaps we could get a new quest mod.

And I believe that the beggars might appear at the Skunkway, since Dogma asks how we treated them in the skip function. But telling them to fuck off or being nice doesn't change much into the actual story, so perhaps he is saving that for the Skunkway. But this is just my speculation, he never talked about it.

Perhaps they could act as guides for our character. If we were kind theyd gladly help us, if not they will dick us first and then do us a favor. Khajit could be there too and the poison plot would finally fit

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

The skip function asks about how you treat the beggars because you get +/- karma depending on your actions.  There are some interesting things I've found in the quest scripts relating to beggars, though: there are a few references to a "RiftenBeggarQuestStage" state var, as well as a "BeggarsRape" scene.

3 hours ago, kakaer said:

Based on things posted by Dogma and evidence I've stumbled upon in the quest data, I expect the following scenarios to manifest by v1.0:

• If you promised to return to the old man and didn't return before the end of the Falkreath portion of the quest, he makes good on his threats in some way.
  • If you took the poison from the khajiit and didn't kill the old man, he makes good on his threats in some way.
  • If you're rude to all three of the beggars added by the mod, they at some point take revenge on you.
2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The skip function asks about how you treat the beggars because you get +/- karma depending on your actions. 

Yeah, but since Dogma gave thought about associating the beggars to karma, and allowing you to treat them badly and then introduces the Skunkway where is a place for those considered "scum", including beggars, I speculate that he plans something for them. Like you said and found evidence, there is possibility for revenge, and the Whiterun beggar says "beggar remembers the girl", like he wouldn't forgive you in the future. Just putting things together.

i'm in Liorels room, undressed my character, sat down, the quest progressed to the next stage, then my characters gets up again and that's it.
Does anyone know what's up with that?

1 hour ago, CGi said:

i'm in Liorels room, undressed my character, sat down, the quest progressed to the next stage, then my characters gets up again and that's it.
Does anyone know what's up with that?

Gets up in the middle of an animation? After which dialogue? Please, be more specific.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Gets up in the middle of an animation? After which dialogue? Please, be more specific.

The progress is exactly as i wrote it with nothing left out. Edit: Except for my toon talking to Liorel beforehand and being told to undress and sit down.
My character stands up after she sat down and the quest progressed to the next stage. Liorel keeps standing at the wall and talking to him he tells me to undress and sit down.

Without the sources available i can sadly not look into solving that on my end but here the relevant log snippets:

[06/16/2019 - 12:35:00AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [ (39014DA4)].SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.Fragment_0() - "SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.psc" Line 187
[06/16/2019 - 12:35:00AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
    [ (39014DA4)].SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.Fragment_0() - "SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.psc" Line 188
[06/16/2019 - 12:35:00AM] Error:  (14015D59): cannot find variable named bHumanoidFootIKDisable.
stack:
    [ (14015D59)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableBool() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (14015D59)].dft_lockmescript.OnEffectStart() - "dft_lockmescript.psc" Line 81
stack:
    [ (39014DA4)].SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.Fragment_83() - "SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.psc" Line 91
1 hour ago, CGi said:

The progress is exactly as i wrote it with nothing left out. Edit: Except for my toon talking to Liorel beforehand and being told to undress and sit down.
My character stands up after she sat down and the quest progressed to the next stage. Liorel keeps standing at the wall and talking to him he tells me to undress and sit down.

Without the sources available i can sadly not look into solving that on my end but here the relevant log snippets:

Reveal hidden contents

[06/16/2019 - 12:35:00AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [ (39014DA4)].SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.Fragment_0() - "SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.psc" Line 187
[06/16/2019 - 12:35:00AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
    [ (39014DA4)].SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.Fragment_0() - "SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.psc" Line 188
[06/16/2019 - 12:35:00AM] Error:  (14015D59): cannot find variable named bHumanoidFootIKDisable.
stack:
    [ (14015D59)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableBool() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (14015D59)].dft_lockmescript.OnEffectStart() - "dft_lockmescript.psc" Line 81
stack:
    [ (39014DA4)].SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.Fragment_83() - "SF_bd_MQ_WindhelmLiorelCuniS_03014DA4.psc" Line 91

What do you mean by quest progressing to the next stage? The next stage should be meeting him at the New Gnisis. If you are still at the room with no new objectives, then the quest didn't advance. Seems like something is preventing the animation to work properly after you sit down. Have you run FNIS? Did it give any error about max number of animations? Never saw anyone having this kind of problem, maybe there was an error with the installation.

49 minutes ago, Highborn said:

What do you mean by quest progressing to the next stage? The next stage should be meeting him at the New Gnisis. If you are still at the room with no new objectives, then the quest didn't advance. Seems like something is preventing the animation to work properly after you sit down. Have you run FNIS? Did it give any error about max number of animations? Never saw anyone having this kind of problem, maybe there was an error with the installation.

Let me rephrase: The quest stage to meet him in his room finishes. That's it.
FNiS was run, no errors. The game never had Thief in it either. i run the english version 0.9.1 + fix1.

52 minutes ago, CGi said:

Let me rephrase: The quest stage to meet him in his room finishes. That's it.
FNiS was run, no errors. The game never had Thief in it either. i run the english version 0.9.1 + fix1.

so, there is no animation with him touching your character after you sit down? 

16 minutes ago, Highborn said:

so, there is no animation with him touching your character after you sit down? 

Nope. My character just stands up again and the errors are always the same in the Papyrus log.

Btw: Thanks for trying to help me or a least trying to understand what's going on. i know this is a weird problem i encounter and due to this hard to debug without sources at hand or linking VS directly with the game to debug Papyrus.

21 minutes ago, CGi said:

Nope. My character just stands up again and the errors are always the same in the Papyrus log.

Btw: Thanks for trying to help me or a least trying to understand what's going on. i know this is a weird problem i encounter and due to this hard to debug without sources at hand or linking VS directly with the game to debug Papyrus.

You're welcome. I can only think of a weird incompatibility with your load order, if the installation was made correct. Reinstalling the mod or deactivating plugins until you find the culprit, that usual stuff. 

The only time I had "broken" scenes like that happened when there was a script of another mod conflicting with the scene. Sometimes, it can be something you wouldn't expect or even remember you have. Like, I have immersive hair growth and styling, and there is an option that adds an scratching animation when the pubic hair reaches a certain stage. I had completely forgot about that and during a sex scene from this mod, my character was stuck and the scene wasn't moving. It took me some time to discover that immersive hair growth tried to run that animation when the condition happened and then she got stuck. So try to remember if there is any mod running that could randomly trigger these kind of conflicts. 

33 minutes ago, Highborn said:

You're welcome. I can only think of a weird incompatibility with your load order, if the installation was made correct. Reinstalling the mod or deactivating plugins until you find the culprit, that usual stuff. 

The only time I had "broken" scenes like that happened when there was a script of another mod conflicting with the scene. Sometimes, it can be something you wouldn't expect or even remember you have. Like, I have immersive hair growth and styling, and there is an option that adds an scratching animation when the pubic hair reaches a certain stage. I had completely forgot about that and during a sex scene from this mod, my character was stuck and the scene wasn't moving. It took me some time to discover that immersive hair growth tried to run that animation when the condition happened and then she got stuck. So try to remember if there is any mod running that could randomly trigger these kind of conflicts. 

Same mod load out i played Thief 0.7.2 and 0.8.4 with without any problems and with no changes done to it.
i already started a new game to see if i can reproduce the problem and if i can't then i very likely hit the ref limit.

On 4/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, 4nk8r said:

Here's an untested SSE converted version of Thief 0.9.1.  That the BSA doesn't crash the game is all I can say for certain at this point.  I can't promise much support for this conversion, but we'll see where we end up.

You still need to apply the "fix 1" update provided in the regular download.

The ESM and ESP are untouched.

Thief 0.9.1 (eng) SSE.7z 120.57 MB · 67 downloads

what is fix1?

@Highborn Managed to get it to work after starting from scratch.
Hard to say what caused it the first time but to rule out the ref count i removed a quest mod (~15k ref's) and reduced the amount of animations from 10800 down to 10500.
But seeing the old log entries i doubt it's the animation count so my best guess is: Bad luck or ref limit (b)reached.

3 hours ago, CGi said:

@Highborn Managed to get it to work after starting from scratch.
Hard to say what caused it the first time but to rule out the ref count i removed a quest mod (~15k ref's) and reduced the amount of animations from 10800 down to 10500.
But seeing the old log entries i doubt it's the animation count so my best guess is: Bad luck or ref limit (b)reached.

Glad it was solved somehow. lol

2 hours ago, AnhellPRO said:

solved.next question how 2 back all items back?

When you finish the quest, all the items should be added to your inventory.

Just now, Highborn said:

Glad it was solved somehow. lol

When you finish the quest, all the items should be added to your inventory.

I've not been following the progress of Thief recently. Cancelled my Patreon support as I couldn't get the extra scenes in Solitude to work and was also made redundant.
Has Dogma released a new update? That comment about getting everything back after finishing the quest makes it sound like he's completed it!