3 hours ago, Mez558 said:

You just had brutal, anal sex with a Troll...

The same thing happens in other points of the game too, getting caught breaking into someone's house in Solitude, for example.

It will pass after about 24 game hours, I think,

It work! Thank you for your help!!!

5 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I'm not sure about that setpqv bd_conditional IsVaginaGape being about the Druid. I am sure the sex is Anal and every comment and event after refers to it as Anal (Lod's porch scene, future sex with Kust) I don't think the scene with the druid is clear as to whether he "relocates" himself or not anymore.

The sex with the druid is vaginal. After that, your character is always mentioned to have a "loose" vagina instead of a tight one (and your character blames the druid). Lod even comments that when you have sex with him after the druid.

The future sex with Kust talks about your ass being hurt because not only you had sex with Kust in the ass many times but because you also had sex with the farmers.

21 hours ago, Highborn said:

There are some mods I don't know what they do. Is there anything that might alter the dungeon or dungeon furniture? If anything, you might want to disable some esps in packs, so you can locate the culprit.

so i disabled realistic light interiosrs ,then loaded the save, at this point a new menu popped up the mcm dogma menu, so i tried again to continue the quest ,and when i have to deposit my stuff in the chest i got a new dialog but when im depositing my clothes to the game freez.

ps. sorry for my enlish :P

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

The sex with the druid is vaginal. After that, your character is always mentioned to have a "loose" vagina instead of a tight one (and your character blames the druid). Lod even comments that when you have sex with him after the druid.

The future sex with Kust talks about your ass being hurt because not only you had sex with Kust in the ass many times but because you also had sex with the farmers.

OK, then I must be confusing Kust's and Lod's dialogues. I think I only played through it once for that path then always chose the riddle from thenon after. Some of my "recollection" is likely based on reading the dialoge entries when I was editting some parts.

Spoiler

Would have sworn the porch scene was her getting her hand stuck up her ass but no longer have it installed so can't look it up.

Also, after having sex with the farmers any further meetings with Kust weren't available? I guess that might have been due to having already finished Zoe's quest/arc.

8 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

OK, then I must be confusing Kust's and Lod's dialogues. I think I only played through it once for that path then always chose the riddle from thenon after. Some of my "recollection" is likely based on reading the dialoge entries when I was editting some parts.

Hide contents

Would have sworn the porch scene was her getting her hand stuck up her ass but no longer have it installed so can't look it up.

Also, after having sex with the farmers any further meetings with Kust weren't available? I guess that might have been due to having already finished Zoe's quest/arc.

She gets her hand stuck up in her vagina. But yeah, the animation looks more like she is fisting her ass, since she puts her hand from behind (she should have inclined her torso more to give the right impression). Regarding Kust, I don't know if further encounters are disable after Zoe's defeat, but you can meet with him after the farmers but your character is too sore and she complains during sex. Don't know if you have to wait a certain period of time to be able to do it again. We do know that with the cart driver she can have anal, regardless.

so i disabled realistic light interiosrs ,then loaded the save, at this point a new menu popped up the mcm dogma menu, so i tried again to continue the quest ,and when i have to deposit my stuff in the chest i got a new dialog but when im depositing my clothes to the game freez.

ps. sorry for my enlish 

9 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Guys, is there a console command to make player butthurt? I wanna triger some scenes but i did the falmer scenes long ago and its gone already. If there is a console command for making it happen again it would be much appreciated, thanks.

Spoiler
  • setpqv bd_mq Lust_var X - this is the global "karma" value and has ramifications in every situation after the first time you meet with Liorel
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsVaginaGape (1 | 0) - this is true if you have sex with the druid, and is referenced in many other scenes that follow
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsButtHurt (1 | 0) - this is true if you've had rough anal in the last game day or so, and can be referenced I think in the scenes with Kust, the gambler, the cart driver, and Liorel
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsAnusGape (1 | 0) - I don't know if this is used
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsWasted (1 | 0) - might be related to the drunkenness effect that shows up in a few places, something for us to test
  • setpqv hp_SolitudeCartTrip Cart_trip_scene_lust_LVL (0-2) - is determined by your karma level when you pay for the cart ride, and is used for the rest of the scene; I'm not sure why this scene is treated differently from every other, but it is

Guest puluminati

When i want to get the "additional information" from the jeweler in about the dibellan coin he tells to buy or sell something first. Now i have both bought and sold all of the stuff he had but it did nothing and dialog just ends after that. i guess that's not quite how it should work is it or do i have to wait some time or something ?

On 4/26/2019 at 7:36 PM, brewmasterhal said:

Not sure what you mean.  Does it play the wrong animations?  Are the characters in the wrong locations?  Does it skip the scene entirely and go to the aftermath?  Does the game crash?

First, make sure that you don't have any loose files from the .bsa archive in your skyrim/data/ directory.  If it still doesn't work with no loose files, try re-downloading the mod and over-write your .bsa archive.

I re-downloaded but the problem persists, the thing is that the player is playing the animation in the tree and the rapers are somewhere else, fucking to the air xD and then at morning the player is stuck and wont get up, I cant do anything but close the game

12 hours ago, kakaer said:

Is there a word about the next step? Will there be another smaller update, or is the mod going straight to 1.0?

Dogma is going to divide the final update (1.0) in two parts, so we're getting content sooner than if we had to expect the whole thing to be done. Still, it will take time.

3 hours ago, puluminati said:

When i want to get the "additional information" from the jeweler in about the dibellan coin he tells to buy or sell something first. Now i have both bought and sold all of the stuff he had but it did nothing and dialog just ends after that. i guess that's not quite how it should work is it or do i have to wait some time or something ?

After you buy something it's supposed to appear the dialogue option to ask about the information. There was a bug like that in early versions of the update, but never encountered it again after it was patched. I'd try to change the load order and reload older saves.

12 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

I can't win against gro-yagak, no matter how hard i try... Is there any console command for that?

You have to bet smart. Any roll that looks bad is bad so fold early. There is no quick win against him.

Or at least I never found one.

Rather than use a console command why not just get the coin another way?

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

You have to bet smart. Any roll that looks bad is bad so fold early. There is no quick win against him.

Or at least I never found one.

Rather than use a console command why not just get the coin another way?

I'm not after the coin actually, i'm after the sex scene with him. And its the only one i couldn't get so i'm just looking for a quick way for it. Meantime i'll keep trying to win against him but it would be nice if there was a console command ^^ And to be honest, i didn't get the idea of how to play the dice game either. I was just lucky with the other gamblers :/

1 hour ago, Seyhtan31 said:

I'm not after the coin actually, i'm after the sex scene with him. And its the only one i couldn't get so i'm just looking for a quick way for it. Meantime i'll keep trying to win against him but it would be nice if there was a console command ^^ And to be honest, i didn't get the idea of how to play the dice game either. I was just lucky with the other gamblers :/

Every time you win against him, save. When you lose, reload that save, so every time you win you're closer to get all his money.

5 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

I haven't yet figured out a way to set the correct variables via the console to jump past dicing with gro-yagak without just playing it and, as Highborn suggested, doing a little save scumming.

As far as strategies for winning at this dice game, it helps to know a little probability.  If your initial roll isn't a 19, 20, or 21, you will want to re-roll.

The expected value when rolling a single die is 3.5, and each of the six possible outcomes has exactly a 1/6 chance of occurring.  The expected value when rolling two dice is 7.0, which appears in 6 out of 36 possible outcomes, and in 16/36 or just under 45% of the time you will get between 6 and 8.  The expected value when rolling three dice is 10.5, with a 25% chance of getting either a 10 or 11 and just over a 48% chance of getting between 9 and 12.

You can use these to your advantage to try to get as close as you can to 21 by choosing dice to re-roll such that the expected outcome gets you into the 19-21 range with a low probability of going bust.  If your opponent gets a very high roll on his first throw, above about 25, then the AI has a very high chance of busting on the second throw.  If you also happen to have rolled high, you can re-roll your low dice to try to get a higher bust and win that way instead.

10 hours ago, Garret012 said:

I re-downloaded but the problem persists, the thing is that the player is playing the animation in the tree and the rapers are somewhere else, fucking to the air xD and then at morning the player is stuck and wont get up, I cant do anything but close the game

I'm not sure what to tell you about this.  Either some other mod is interfering with the scene or you're loading a save that you made after the scene had started, when saving is normally blocked.  The mod freaks out a bit if you try to load into or out of a scene, and it usually results in things breaking.

4 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I haven't yet figured out a way to set the correct variables via the console to jump past dicing with gro-yagak without just playing it and, as Highborn suggested, doing a little save scumming.

As far as strategies for winning at this dice game, it helps to know a little probability.  If your initial roll isn't a 19, 20, or 21, you will want to re-roll.

The expected value when rolling a single die is 3.5, and each of the six possible outcomes has exactly a 1/6 chance of occurring.  The expected value when rolling two dice is 7.0, which appears in 6 out of 36 possible outcomes, and in 16/36 or just under 45% of the time you will get between 6 and 8.  The expected value when rolling three dice is 10.5, with a 25% chance of getting either a 10 or 11 and just over a 48% chance of getting between 9 and 12.

You can use these to your advantage to try to get as close as you can to 21 by choosing dice to re-roll such that the expected outcome gets you into the 19-21 range with a low probability of going bust.  If your opponent gets a very high roll on his first throw, above about 25, then the AI has a very high chance of busting on the second throw.  If you also happen to have rolled high, you can re-roll your low dice to try to get a higher bust and win that way instead.

I'm not sure what to tell you about this.  Either some other mod is interfering with the scene or you're loading a save that you made after the scene had started, when saving is normally blocked.  The mod freaks out a bit if you try to load into or out of a scene, and it usually results in things breaking.

I mean it's like my char is stuck in the tree, and they do not go to the barrel (which is where I imagine the scene plays)

49 minutes ago, Lostskyse said:

Wonder what the thief stole from Queen ?? If she is secretly in love with him that'd be disappointing. 

Probably something that is extremely valuable or that would compromise her position, since she is using all the guards and she is afraid of the citizens reaction. Maybe it's a royal dildo with her name on it. lol