28 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Dogma is considering to add that option in the far future, when he finishes the quest.

Cool! There is alot of room for expanded content. Hotsprings kid, Khajit taking revenge for our betrayal, beggars taking revenge if cheated or abused, the guards having their fun before the arrest in bad end in Falkreath at jarls party, gigolos, the gambling orc taking our character whenever he sees her in public, alternative scenes with Lod and Kust(more than just one scripted scene).

Ā 

4 minutes ago, kakaer said:

Cool! There is alot of room for expanded content. Hotsprings kid, Khajit taking revenge for our betrayal, beggars taking revenge if cheated or abused, the guards having their fun before the arrest in bad end in Falkreath at jarls party, gigolos, the gambling orc taking our character whenever he sees her in public, alternative scenes with Lod and Kust(more than just one scripted scene).

Ā 

carriage driver telling his fellow carriage drivers alternate pay style, stormcloaks finding you sleeping alone near there camp, make some kind of deal for that horse in solitude, do some actual pirate stuff.Ā  its been few months since i played it those are just some thoughts from memory.Ā  it is one of the best if not the best mod i have ever played.

Having kind of done what i thought was needed and having moved on from whiterun, i did find when i went back there later the Innkeeper tells me that the old man wasnt happy i had quit and she told me to go fix it. sop i went upstairs expecting to 'appease' him sexually. But as i went into the upper room my character says she has more important things to do and it turns me around, yet the innkeeper keep asking me if i have dealt with the old man., How do i actaully deal with him?Ā 

22 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

Having kind of done what i thought was needed and having moved on from whiterun, i did find when i went back there later the Innkeeper tells me that the old man wasnt happy i had quit and she told me to go fix it. sop i went upstairs expecting to 'appease' him sexually. But as i went into the upper room my character says she has more important things to do and it turns me around, yet the innkeeper keep asking me if i have dealt with the old man., How do i actaully deal with him?Ā 

Higher karma.

On 6/7/2019 at 3:23 PM, brewmasterhal said:

But it does work on him.Ā Ā I've been killing him that way for forever.Ā  I've also had no trouble beating him with just some elven-quality weapons.

Or as you mention in the FAQ, the Daedric weapon you get from LOD.Ā  Frankly I have never had any difficulty with the him.Ā  Beating him without getting assaulted by him is more of the challenge.

4 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I so so wish more skilled and talented people made mods like this. I hope this author considers making more after this one is complete.Ā 

This is honestly a Patreon success story IMO - I believe he had through to the Falkreath part done before he started one, but couldn't justify the insane time it took to produce a mod of this quality anymore.Ā  I think someone asked him to start a Patreon to get some support to continue it, he did, and here he isĀ - still going strong.Ā  IMO the stuff right after Falkreath is *much* more impressive to anything up to that point, which I wouldn't really have believed possible before.

3 hours ago, sophiextime said:

How do i actaully deal with him?Ā 

Essentially, your character isn't a big enough slut yet to want to deal with the old man just because Hulda is upset.Ā  Come back later.Ā :classic_wink:

3 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Like people said above, karma is a value that increases after your character choose the "lewd" options during the quest. The more you do dirty stuff, more options like the encounter with the old man will unlock due to karma increase. You can cheat the value on console or come back later. But he will only wait until the Falkreath part iirc. So you better try visit him before you have done all the job for Zoe.

Ā 

Ā 

I've been playing this mod for a long time now, but I'm still finding brand new things about it. I just found that the Guest Room scene in Solitude is actually better if you do it with very low karma. Dogma deserves a lot of praise for making such a well done mod. If anyone can think of scenes that change based on certain conditions, that are easy to miss, then let me know.

1 hour ago, zenurak said:

I've been playing this mod for a long time now, but I'm still finding brand new things about it. I just found that the Guest Room scene in Solitude is actually better if you do it with very low karma. Dogma deserves a lot of praise for making such a well done mod. If anyone can think of scenes that change based on certain conditions, that are easy to miss, then let me know.

Check the walkthrough at the FAQ post on page 76

On 6/8/2019 at 3:36 AM, Highborn said:

Like people said above, karma is a value that increases after your character choose the "lewd" options during the quest. The more you do dirty stuff, more options like the encounter with the old man will unlock due to karma increase. You can cheat the value on console or come back later. But he will only wait until the Falkreath part iirc. So you better try visit him before you have done all the job for Zoe.

Ā 

Ā 

WEll i have only one thing left to collect for her and thats the root. I have the Heart. So i am kind of close. How do increase the karma between the point i am at now and goingĀ back to Zoe? Do i go back and revisit other people i previously met via this mod? I tried the Falkreath blacksmith and asked about staying in his house but he was like , " i dont even know you well, no". I did try to always pick lewd options or options that was the most likely to lead to sex in all conversations since the start of the main quest but clearly it wasnt enough to get decent karma points.Ā 

Ā 

I just hate having to go through walkthroughs to find out where i went wrong or to look ahead to parts i havent done as its just immersion breaking and in my eyes ' cheating' . But it seems if i dont look ahead and know ALL the right options i get punished for it and miss out :(

4 hours ago, sophiextime said:

WEll i have only one thing left to collect for her and thats the root. I have the Heart. So i am kind of close. How do increase the karma between the point i am at now and goingĀ back to Zoe? Do i go back and revisit other people i previously met via this mod? I tried the Falkreath blacksmith and asked about staying in his house but he was like , " i dont even know you well, no". I did try to always pick lewd options or options that was the most likely to lead to sex in all conversations since the start of the main quest but clearly it wasnt enough to get decent karma points.Ā 

Ā 

I just hate having to go through walkthroughs to find out where i went wrong or to look ahead to parts i havent done as its just immersion breaking and in my eyes ' cheating' . But it seems if i dont look ahead and know ALL the right options i get punished for it and miss out :(

Ā 

I can understand the aversion to following a walkthrough, especially on the first go through the mod.Ā  There's enough stuff in this mod right now that you could do the whole thing five times and still be finding new paths to take.

Ā 

The old man isn't going anywhere;Ā you can always return and do that scene when you get the 90 karma you need to go through with it.Ā  If you're inclined to just farm karma so you don't lose access to things, you can always go back to Liorel (with at least 60) and do some practice with him, which will net you +5 karma for each "session"

One thing thats been on my mind is, If and when an update is finished and submitted, will it be able to just be overwritten over the older version of the mod or will it require an whole new game re-start? Although first my concern is if it will be updoated as a port for SE too hehe. But i just dont really want to restart my playthrough as i do have a few other quests on going. Also can this mod be started again if and when i complete the current version? Or would it need to be uninstalled and then reinstalled for my game to accept a new start of it?

45 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

One thing thats been on my mind is, If and when an update is finished and submitted, will it be able to just be overwritten over the older version of the mod or will it require an whole new game re-start? Although first my concern is if it will be updoated as a port for SE too hehe. But i just dont really want to restart my playthrough as i do have a few other quests on going. Also can this mod be started again if and when i complete the current version? Or would it need to be uninstalled and then reinstalled for my game to accept a new start of it?

Unfortunately no, updates to the mod are not compatible with previous versions so you need to restart with each updated on a clean save.Ā  Same goes if you want to replay the mod - you would need to install it on a clean save, it can't be reset once completed.

Ā 

To make that less time consuming - there is a "skip" function in the MCM menu that lets you pick all the major decisions you want to make via dialogue box and will catch you up the the newer content when you start the mod, so you don't need to replay the older content each time.

Ā 

Once you are done with the current content, I personally would recommend uninstalling the mod and rolling back to your save before you installed it to continue your regular playthrough.Ā  I don't think it would likely cause you too many problems to leave it installed, but that is a *lot* of mod to have cluttering a save file for no benefit or playable content.

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Ā 

To unlock sleeping with Lod you had to select the correct words during the conversation with him while he bangs you. You had to ask him to tell the story first and he would reply with "you're just gonna leave after I tell you" and then you should select "you have to trust me". After that, and if you have enough karma, you'll get the option to continue sex after he tells you about Zoe. He will give you a weapon and then next time you ask to sleep with him, he says he can trust you. If you want to increase it with console command, you have to type " setpqv bd_mq var_lust xxx " replace xxx with values like 200 or more.

1 hour ago, sophiextime said:

Every new update requires a clean save without any trace of Thief scripts running. So, you have to uninstall the version you had. It's better that you load a save that never ran Thief before, just to be sure. The good news is that Dogma implemented a skip feature with the MCM menu (but it seems you don't have that option in SE) that allows you to skip the whole content until Falkreath, selecting the branches and options you have previously done so you can preserve your progress with the mod.

Ā 

It would probaly be better for you to run this mod in a separate save in the future.Ā 

Ā 

And yes, Dogma said he plans to release a SE version once he finishes it. But people have been already making conversions, but I never tried.

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Ā 

I can understand the aversion to following a walkthrough, especially on the first go through the mod.Ā  There's enough stuff in this mod right now that you could do the whole thing five times and still be finding new paths to take.

Ā 

The old man isn't going anywhere;Ā you can always return and do that scene when you get the 90 karma you need to go through with it.Ā  If you're inclined to just farm karma so you don't lose access to things, you can always go back to Liorel (with at least 60) and do some practice with him, which will net you +5 karma for each "session"

In the latest version 0.9.2.2 I had a problem with the old man. I was already making the Solitude part but I decided to come back to Whiterun and although Hulda gave me the dialogue to initiate the encounter, the old man wasn't there. I reloaded a save after "hitting the road" and he was also missing. So I assumed that once you have finished the Falkreath part he had become unavailable. Not sure if it's intended or a bug.

Ā 

Ā 

14 hours ago, zenurak said:

Could you elaborate? How much does the scene change?

4 hours ago, kakaer said:

Could you elaborate? How much does the scene change?

The animation are quite different (more better in my opinion) the sex scene show the character not willing to do it but in the end she draw herself into it.

there it's a similar situation with the cheesemonger if you got the extended version.

10 hours ago, Highborn said:

In the latest version 0.9.2.2 I had a problem with the old man. I was already making the Solitude part but I decided to come back to Whiterun and although Hulda gave me the dialogue to initiate the encounter, the old man wasn't there. I reloaded a save after "hitting the road" and he was also missing. So I assumed that once you have finished the Falkreath part he had become unavailable. Not sure if it's intended or a bug.

Lemme mess around with this and see if I can figure out what might lead to this situation.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:44 AM, kakaer said:

Could you elaborate? How much does the scene change?ļ»æ

Your character has to be convinced into it, which makes it slightly longer. And near the end she climaxesĀ in front of the butler. Whereas with higher karma she seems pretty bored and tired at the end and doesn't climax

Great mod and a quality one at that i did the patron thing and was just wondering if I missed a download beta thing. All good if not i do tend to overlook some things but I had to do the patron thing because of the quality as well as the wonderful play thru. thanks again ;)Ā 

On 6/11/2019 at 6:24 AM, zenurak said:

Your character has to be convinced into it, which makes it slightly longer. And near the end she climaxesĀ in front of the butler. Whereas with higher karma she seems pretty bored and tired at the end and doesn't climax

Ah, so the positions dont really change but the immersion is better?

6 hours ago, kakaer said:

Ah, so the positions dont really change but the immersion is better?

the positions with the gigolos change a bit, the one at the bed when the steward comes in doesn't, but she looks embarrassed and tries to cover herself when talking to him.