I do not recommend this mod.  Too many cheap shots are taken at the player.   Especially in the chase out of Whiterun.  

A group of NPCs are placed outside the door to delay you; and the hat placed in front of the gate to delay you;

but worst of all and the cheapest shot, is the speed of your horse is choked so that you can't keep up and have to repeat the chase numerous times to beat the game.   

1 hour ago, 17skyrim said:

I do not recommend this mod.  Too many cheap shots are taken at the player.   Especially in the chase out of Whiterun.  

A group of NPCs are placed outside the door to delay you; and the hat placed in front of the gate to delay you;

but worst of all and the cheapest shot, is the speed of your horse is choked so that you can't keep up and have to repeat the chase numerous times to beat the game.   

1st how long you take in whiterun doesnt really matter.

2nd Erm... thats the point.

if you catch the thief then you miss like 70% of the quest.

1 hour ago, 17skyrim said:

You’re not supposed to win the chase. It’s part of the story.

15 hours ago, 17skyrim said:

I feel like this post is intended to be a joke.  Is this meant seriously?

8 hours ago, JosephShin said:

After captain in riften jail says that I have to wait one or two weeks game immediately crashes. I've tried several times, no luck. Any suggestions? 

Check the FAQ.

2 hours ago, crazysoldier said:

Please help me guys i dont know why my game freez just after depositing all my stuff in the chest in solitude prison 

If you got the c++ runtime error

try to save before the event, close the game run the game and try again.

if you got a mod to modify the prison remove it.

So far I fixed all the problems I've encountered and really enjoying the mod. I have some questions or requests though.

1) There are some really fine animations that I would like to use with Sexlab, like the fingering anim from hot springs. Does anybody know if it's available in a SLAL pack or is it exclusive to this mod? If it is, is there a chance for us to receive a SLAL pack containing the animations?

2) The setting of Bannered Mare is just too good to let go after the events there. Could anybody make it the standard version of the inn; with the new music, the wanderers and the dancing NPCs? Keeping the waitress minigame would be awesome for future roleplays too.

This is one of the greatest quest mods I've found for this game and not just in the league of adult content. It's equal to Bruma in my eyes. And I've played lots of mods, I've burned countless hours in this game since its launch. So, thank you for an amazing mod.

3 hours ago, Wilhelm Li said:

Is any way to fix part 7 carriage bugged out? The horse keeps walking between Falkreath and Rorikstead and doesn't have any mini-game show up.

1 hour ago, crazysoldier said:

i tried to remove prison overhaul but nothing still same problem.

Both of you should post your mod lists inside spoilers so we can all try to figure out these issues.

3 hours ago, Wilhelm Li said:

Is any way to fix part 7 carriage bugged out? The horse keeps walking between Falkreath and Rorikstead and doesn't have any mini-game show up.

This kind of error might occur if you have mods that alters Rorikstead, like JK, ETAC, Great Cities, etc. Try to disable if you have them. It seems that this happens when something conflicts/obstruct with the carriage intended path.

1 hour ago, JosephShin said:

So far I fixed all the problems I've encountered and really enjoying the mod. I have some questions or requests though.

1) There are some really fine animations that I would like to use with Sexlab, like the fingering anim from hot springs. Does anybody know if it's available in a SLAL pack or is it exclusive to this mod? If it is, is there a chance for us to receive a SLAL pack containing the animations?

2) The setting of Bannered Mare is just too good to let go after the events there. Could anybody make it the standard version of the inn; with the new music, the wanderers and the dancing NPCs? Keeping the waitress minigame would be awesome for future roleplays too.

This is one of the greatest quest mods I've found for this game and not just in the league of adult content. It's equal to Bruma in my eyes. And I've played lots of mods, I've burned countless hours in this game since its launch. So, thank you for an amazing mod.

As far as I know, that animation is exclusive to this mod.

Don't know how to keep the modded atmosphere at the inn, but the music is from Witcher and you can roleplay as a wench with Radiant Prostitution, but you probably know about that already.

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=0
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=0
BeeingFemale.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=0
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=0
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=0
DogmaEngine.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=0
EFFCore.esm=0
SGHairPackBase.esm=0
hdtHighHeel.esm=0
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
VanillaReducedTextures.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=0
EFFDialogue.esp=0
FNIS.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
TradeBarter.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
HTools.esp=0
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Dogma - Thief.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp=1
Immersive Horses.esp=1
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Craftable Horse Barding.esp=1
AK- Buyable Paintings and Pictures.esp=0
SlaveTats.esp=1
AddItemMenuLE.esp=0
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
BodyChange.esp=1
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp=1
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=0
Painting In Skyrim.esp=0
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
StojaMakeupPack.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=0
SGHairPackAIO.esp=0
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=0
MoreNastyCritters.esp=0
BDIC.esp=0
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=0
SLAnimLoader.esp=0
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=0
AnubAnimObj.esp=0
MilkyObj.esp=0
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=0
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=0
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=0
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=0
SLATE.esp=0
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=0
Requiem.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Creatures - ARMOR.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Requiem - Campfire.esp=1
Requiem - Immersive Horses.esp=1
Requiem - Craftable Horse Barding.esp=1
Requiem - Frostfall.esp=1
Requiem - Trade and Barter.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=0
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp=0
SexLab_Solutions.esp=0
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp=1
Seductress Serana.esp=1
Bijin AIO.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=0
SexistGuards.esp=0
00FacialExpressions.esp=0
GomaPeroLand.esp=0
MiniBikini.esp=0
MK Poser.esp=0
QuickLight.esp=0
GlevLoadScreens.esp=0
Halo's Poser.esp=0
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=0
AetherSuite.esp=0
GPPoses.esp=0
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp=0
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0
_GSPoses.esp=0

Here is my mod list

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Both of you should post your mod lists inside spoilers so we can all try to figure out these issues.

my mod list.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
PubicMeshColorRE.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
DogmaEngine.esm=1
D.va suit.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
SexLab Strapon.esp=1
FandomMasks Plus.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
RLO - Interiors.esp=1
RLO - Exteriors.esp=1
RLO - Effects.esp=1
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp=1
CSO2_Gears.esp=1
Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenuLE.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
DS3 Weapon Pack.esp=1
NewArmoury.esp=1
DS3 Weapon Pack New Armoury Patch.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=0
animal_mansion.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
TW3Eyes.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
YYB kang xi.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
Slaves of Tamriel.esp=1
Slaves of Tamriel - iNeed.esp=1
TreasureHunterWhore.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Dogma - Thief.esp=1
Sexy Standing Stones.esp=1
SignTown_by_YURIL.esp=1

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

This kind of error might occur if you have mods that alters Rorikstead, like JK, ETAC, Great Cities, etc. Try to disable if you have them. It seems that this happens when something conflicts/obstruct with the carriage intended path.

As far as I know, that animation is exclusive to this mod.

Don't know how to keep the modded atmosphere at the inn, but the music is from Witcher and you can roleplay as a wench with Radiant Prostitution, but you probably know about that already.

Yeah I know. But actually holding a tray and remembering the order combination are nice touches.

6 minutes ago, JosephShin said:

Yeah I know. But actually holding a tray and remembering the order combination are nice touches.

The original version of Radiant Prostitution had the order combination for you to guess. I think it's still available here. And I thought the tray stuff was available as well. 

On 4/22/2019 at 11:53 PM, Highborn said:

The original version of Radiant Prostitution had the order combination for you to guess. I think it's still available here. And I thought the tray stuff was available as well. 

Well I'm going to check that out, thank you!

27 minutes ago, Garret012 said:

I cant get the scene with the rapers in solitude, after the beat me the scene is wrong alienated and then the scene is blocked. What is wrong?

Not sure what you mean.  Does it play the wrong animations?  Are the characters in the wrong locations?  Does it skip the scene entirely and go to the aftermath?  Does the game crash?

First, make sure that you don't have any loose files from the .bsa archive in your skyrim/data/ directory.  If it still doesn't work with no loose files, try re-downloading the mod and over-write your .bsa archive.

1 hour ago, crazysoldier said:

i still have the probleam with solitude prison. i alrady posted my mod list hope you can help me

There are some mods I don't know what they do. Is there anything that might alter the dungeon or dungeon furniture? If anything, you might want to disable some esps in packs, so you can locate the culprit.

38 minutes ago, fahrockza said:

Help me after sex with druid I cannot sprint and run too slow

You just had brutal, anal sex with a Troll...

The same thing happens in other points of the game too, getting caught breaking into someone's house in Solitude, for example.

It will pass after about 24 game hours, I think,

On 4/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, brewmasterhal said:

The important conditionals are:

Hide contents
  • setpqv bd_mq Lust_var X - this is the global "karma" value and has ramifications in every situation after the first time you meet with Liorel
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsVaginaGape (1 | 0) - this is true if you have sex with the druid, and is referenced in many other scenes that follow
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsButtHurt (1 | 0) - this is true if you've had rough anal in the last game day or so, and can be referenced I think in the scenes with Kust, the gambler, the cart driver, and Liorel
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsAnusGape (1 | 0) - I don't know if this is used
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsWasted (1 | 0) - might be related to the drunkenness effect that shows up in a few places, something for us to test
  • setpqv hp_SolitudeCartTrip Cart_trip_scene_lust_LVL (0-2) - is determined by your karma level when you pay for the cart ride, and is used for the rest of the scene; I'm not sure why this scene is treated differently from every other, but it is

I'm not sure about that setpqv bd_conditional IsVaginaGape being about the Druid. I am sure the sex is Anal and every comment and event after refers to it as Anal (Lod's porch scene, future sex with Kust) I don't think the scene with the druid is clear as to whether he "relocates" himself or not anymore.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:14 PM, 17skyrim said:

Just to clarify this, rather damning, review.

The PC is drugged, robbed of everything (and lucky not also to raped, since it appears that is part of the Thief's M.O. as well) and then left trying retrieve her gear whilst stuck in world full of mysoginists and perverts. She then has to use whatever she can to get information of where he went to next before he sells all her items. That is the basic scenario, you're on the back foot to start and what you do and how you choose to do it is (mostly) upto you, it does follow set scenes but you can choose how they play out.

Most of it takes place in Cities where you can't just Fus Ro Dah your way out of every situation. When starting this mod you really need to follow it to the end. Make sure you have a save before you Install and Start it. You can then go back to this later and try out other options, trust me, you will.

As for the Horse Chase, it really is only a challenge if you ignore the comment made by the Stablemaster about that being his BEST horse and therefore think you can keep up on your old nag.

Couple of clues if you need help with the chase.

Spoiler

The fastest route between two points is a straight line.

The Thief will always use the road, you do not have to. Just make sure you don't get too far ahead or you will lose (suggesting he sees you infront and takes a different route)

The only negative thing I can say about this mod is that as it is script heavy other script heavy mods can cause issues. But that is the case with every script heavy mod and I can't think of any adult quest mod that comes close to being so disturbingly fun as this one. It's worth removing a few to play and then going back to your old game after.