After visiting to the extended tavern of winking skeever,  I would really like a standalone brothel mod where you could gumble and have fun while the place is decorated with erotic statues and pictures. 

Or could you at least make the gumbling table playable whenever pc wants to and redecorate the room with sexy stuff?

High point for me was the carriage ride to Rorikstead. That was hilarious. :P

So, any future additions of repeatable journeys with sex obsessed carriage drivers who can't get enough of my character's ass and mouth and are willing to accept them as payment is just fine by me. :D

15 hours ago, waiyan said:

After visiting to the extended tavern of winking skeever,  I would really like a standalone brothel mod where you could gumble and have fun while the place is decorated with erotic statues and pictures. 

With the hundreds of sex mods here I am shocked that there isn't a decent lore-friendly brothel mod already. In fact Thief and it's Petit side quest is legitimately the best we have for that. 

For prostitution, we have TDF prostitution which is pretty good. All we need is an appropriate place for immersion and lustful atmosphere like the custom sexy statues of Sisterhood of Dibella mod. And gambling tables from this mod.Thanks for pointing me out though.

Yeah i play a female blonde Nord who at the moment is trying to find her way and save to buy herself a modest home. So she is a prostitute ( TDF). So a Brothel would be a super nice idea. Nothing to huge or fancy, doesnt need to be all singing and dancing. In fact something discreet so the guards ( honest non horny ones) dont get all upset. One with a kind of owner/maitron/pimp NPC that runs the place. I think it would be cool to have one in each major city. :) But that a player can join and be a working girl at, not HAVE to own and run.

Urgh...

So I'm kinda stuck with getting the Cheesemonger into Solitude.

I get the writ and the bounty for killing the bandits

I run up to Viggi tell him about it and he says lets go and you get teleported to the entrance.

Cool

Then Ikol asks for about the servant and the 1000 septim fee.

Viggi turns to me and asks me about it

I say I have enough.

Then Viggi turns to Ikol after which Ikol makes a note about it then just sits down.

Nothing happens next, Im just stuck standing there, cant move or anything.

Im guessing something supposed to happen but what?

(I tried not having the coin and will find another way in but the result is the same)

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

Urgh...

So I'm kinda stuck with getting the Cheesemonger into Solitude.

I get the writ and the bounty for killing the bandits

I run up to Viggi tell him about it and he says lets go and you get teleported to the entrance.

Cool

Then Ikol asks for about the servant and the 1000 septim fee.

Viggi turns to me and asks me about it

I say I have enough.

Then Viggi turns to Ikol after which Ikol makes a note about it then just sits down.

Nothing happens next, Im just stuck standing there, cant move or anything.

Im guessing something supposed to happen but what?

(I tried not having the coin and will find another way in but the result is the same)

Someone else had this problem before, but I don't remember how they solved it or if it was incompatibility. Make sure you are using the same mod version of the translated files. If I'm not mistaken, this thing with the 1000 septim fee was added with the version 0.9.2.2 that was released for the patreons top tier. If you are using @brewmasterhal translated esp for version 0.9.2.2 with the current public version (0.9.1) that you can download from the link at the first page, you might get problems like that.

17 hours ago, Highborn said:

Someone else had this problem before, but I don't remember how they solved it or if it was incompatibility. Make sure you are using the same mod version of the translated files. If I'm not mistaken, this thing with the 1000 septim fee was added with the version 0.9.2.2 that was released for the patreons top tier. If you are using @brewmasterhal translated esp for version 0.9.2.2 with the current public version (0.9.1) that you can download from the link at the first page, you might get problems like that.

Alright so I downgraded to 912 from 922 and I got the Cheesemonger into the city.

Upgraded back to 922 and checking if its working.

Not sure what the full differences between 912bme and 922 patreon is so... just going to dick around still something seems broken.

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

Alright so I downgraded to 912 from 922 and I got the Cheesemonger into the city.

Upgraded back to 922 and checking if its working.

Not sure what the full differences between 912bme and 922 patreon is so... just going to dick around still something seems broken.

The 9.2.2 version adds new content, with new sex scenes involving the cheesemonger  branch, once you decide to get his assistance later in the quest, after a certain point. The way you enter the city with him was changed in 0.9.2.2. Prior to that (version 9.1.1), you immediately had to enter the city with him without needing to pay the tax but doing so you couldn't do any more business in the docks, like helping the bards or entering the city with the porter. Dogma changed so you could do all the possible branches.

Since Thief requires a clean save when upgrading versions, it might get the quest broken if you change things midquest. If you are not a 10$ patreon member, you shouln't be using any .esp with 9.2.2 stuff.

Got a little problem.

So i started all over this mod (cause its a masterpiece to me), but i got ctd everytime i chase the thief with horse. It didn't happen when i played it first, but now game crashes after a while when the chase begins. Don't know what might cause this, tried to run loot and everything seems in order. Anybody know what might cause this?

Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Got a little problem.

So i started all over this mod (cause its a masterpiece to me), but i got ctd everytime i chase the thief with horse. It didn't happen when i played it first, but now game crashes after a while when the chase begins. Don't know what might cause this, tried to run loot and everything seems in order. Anybody know what might cause this?

Thanks in advance.

Could you have something that is conflicting with the changes the mod makes to the area where the bandit camp is?  If so you might be crashing when you get close enough to load the area. 

Can only really recommend disabling mods to try to identify the problem - IMO Thief isn't a mod that should be played with lots of other mods running (He says - as someone who's played thief on a full load order every time because he's a NMM user and is too lazy to set up MO for proper individual mod environments).

1 hour ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Got a little problem.

Thanks in advance.

It happens in a specific location?

23 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Could you have something that is conflicting with the changes the mod makes to the area where the bandit camp is?  If so you might be crashing when you get close enough to load the area. 

Can only really recommend disabling mods to try to identify the problem - IMO Thief isn't a mod that should be played with lots of other mods running (He says - as someone who's played thief on a full load order every time because he's a NMM user and is too lazy to set up MO for proper individual mod environments).

22 hours ago, Highborn said:

It happens in a specific location?

Turns out another mod (a forsworn story) causing that, removing it solved the problem. Thanks for asist guys...

I just wanted to say this if i may.

I play Skyrim SE and have in the past played many many hours on regular skyrim too and heavily modded.

I installed this into my Skyrim SE with the help of the right links to the ported version kindly given here. I have played many adult quests and mods and i really need to say that this so far has been one of the very best and fun quest mods i have played. The attention to details and the imagination and story telling is amazing. The unique and very immersive animations added into the mod and game have blown me away. 

I trully hope Dogma continues this incredible story and mod and thrills us with more super content. I also really hope ( crossing fingers and toes) that someone also helps the many Skyrim SE players enjoy this too with updated ported version. 

I am really hoping Dogma also maybe has other future quest mods too, new stories and i would be more than happy to bounce ideas. I am totally enjoying myself playing this so thank you very much, sincerely. :)

So I'm resuming this mod again after a few months and in falkreath now. I just did the scene with Lod and looking for Zoe but I can't find her; she's not in the shop and I'm told she's on break. Can someone tell me where she is or how to fix this?

5 hours ago, Sorru said:

So I'm resuming this mod again after a few months and in falkreath now. I just did the scene with Lod and looking for Zoe but I can't find her; she's not in the shop and I'm told she's on break. Can someone tell me where she is or how to fix this?

Which scene with Lod?  After the first one she should be in the shop to the right - if you are talking later after you've already done some witch hut related stuff, she will be in the witch's basement.