Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but is there an English translation of @DogmaMods Cover mod? https://tes-adult.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_9.html

It seems like it would be a fun addition to playing the Thief quest as a more prudish character, but I don't know if it would conflict with the sex scenes.  I was able to get it to load up, but the MCM has all missing character symbols (□□□□) in my game, so I'm not really able to test out the various settings.

2 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but is there an English translation of @DogmaMods Cover mod? https://tes-adult.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_9.html

It seems like it would be a fun addition to playing the Thief quest as a more prudish character, but I don't know if it would conflict with the sex scenes.  I was able to get it to load up, but the MCM has all missing character symbols (□□□□) in my game, so I'm not really able to test out the various settings.

Let me get back to you on that.

11 hours ago, killer905 said:

You can set this with setpqv bd_mq lust_var xxx

xx is the number of karma

Thank you

Well I'm experiencing issues now with the druid scene, it didn't showed up previously.

Microsoft C++ Visual Runtime Error, sometimes it happens immediately after the druid agrees, it's really frustrating. Any idea how to solve this or bypass it to get the torn page at least.

12 hours ago, Highborn said:

Did you talk with Madam Petit, got the tour and sit at the tables?

The option didn't showed up, not enough karma that time I guess.

2 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Thank you

Well I'm experiencing issues now with the druid scene, it didn't showed up previously.

Microsoft C++ Visual Runtime Error, sometimes it happens immediately after the druid agrees, it's really frustrating. Any idea how to solve this or bypass it to get the torn page at least.

The option didn't showed up, not enough karma that time I guess.

Check this:

Common mod conflicts

Any follower mod that changes the number of allowed followers to more than one human and one animal.
Any mod that modifies beds or sleeping
Any mod that modifies any of the interior or exterior cells used by the mod, potentially
Any combat mod has the potential to break the scripted fights
Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+
A Forsworn Story
Interesting NPCs
More Nasty Critters v11+
SexLab Inflation Framework
Northern Bathouses
Solitude Docks District
Nernies City and Village Expansion

Uninstall or disable possibly disable all other mods for me it helped.

9 hours ago, killer905 said:

Check this:

Common mod conflicts

Uninstall or disable possibly disable all other mods for me it helped.

Thanks! Somehow after the fifth try the game didn't crash. I have Interesting NPCs and MNC, that could be the issue, no follower mods running atm because I wanted to avoid issues... god I hope the author works on compatibility in the next update.

I keep running into a problem of a blackscreen. when looting the daedra heart, the game goes into a blackscreen and i can hear sounds and open the console command but cant do anything else, i fixed it by just using the coc command and luckily everything was fine after that. However now when doing the quest for joining the guards it does the same thing, when i get shot by the arrow the game goes into black screen and i cant do anything and using coc doesnt really help this time. anyone have any idea what it might be?

51 minutes ago, PenelloSunrunner said:

I keep running into a problem of a blackscreen. when looting the daedra heart, the game goes into a blackscreen and i can hear sounds and open the console command but cant do anything else, i fixed it by just using the coc command and luckily everything was fine after that. However now when doing the quest for joining the guards it does the same thing, when i get shot by the arrow the game goes into black screen and i cant do anything and using coc doesnt really help this time. anyone have any idea what it might be?

maybe try to disable the fade option on the mcm menu. Sometimes it helps fixing some scenes.

On 2/16/2019 at 6:33 AM, Jappa123 said:

Is there any information about new version ? Thanks! 

The extended version for 3rd tier patreons was released last friday. It focus on the cheesemonger and how he can be one of the NPCs you can get help with your task. Dogma came up with some pretty good animations this time. It will be available for everyone in the next update that will follow the main story. We don't know when the next update will come but Dogma already said he can't wait to start it, as he is eager to implement some ideas,

On 2/16/2019 at 6:25 PM, xtrange988 said:

Thanks! Somehow after the fifth try the game didn't crash. I have Interesting NPCs and MNC, that could be the issue, no follower mods running atm because I wanted to avoid issues... god I hope the author works on compatibility in the next update.

I have both and never had a problem with Thief.

Sometimes Skyrim messes up. One little thing we change in our load order or something that Dogma changes can cause unexpected problems. Glad it ended up working for you.

13 hours ago, Highborn said:

The extended version for 3rd tier patreons was released last friday. It focus on the cheesemonger and how he can be one of the NPCs you can get help with your task. Dogma came up with some pretty good animations this time. It will be available for everyone in the next update that will follow the main story. We don't know when the next update will come but Dogma already said he can't wait to start it, as he is eager to implement some ideas,

great news.?

2 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I noticed your patreon site has supporters only posts, i wonder what's the differece between the sexlab version and patreon version? thank tou

It's the same version. But 1st tier patreon can access the feed and see Dogma reports as he gives us updates + get the public release a week earlier. 2nd tier patreons get all that plus beta testing. 3rd tier patreons get all 1st and 2nd patreons previously mentioned privileges and one extended scene (which was released last friday) that will only be available to everyone in the next main update. 

Hi people

How can i trigger the extended or most depraved version of the Porter in the street ? how much karma do i need to trigger the scene?

where the character  is having sex (standing pose )with him after the agreement to meet him later in the Winking Skeever this when supposed to happen?

the only scene can i get its having sex in doggy style the bar to skip the scene appears i wait then the player get an orgasm and that's all.

i can remember trigger this scene once i think, the player suggest to the porter change pose..can't remember the rest

i leave you an explanation from Dogma:

From the changes in past content, I can select only the scene with the worker on the street. Those who have fully investigated this scene should remember that there is a certain choice of character, and if there is a lot of karma, the scene ends on a box. I slightly changed this moment, now if karma is average or high, a new insert will start, if the average will, then this insert will end, and if it is high, it will go to the ending that was with very high karma. But even with the average karma, you can go to the final block, after the scene enters this new segment, the script that holds the phase is launched before the button is pressed, and if we do not press the buttons and let the timer go out, about a minute, the scene also will end as in the most depraved version) Dialogues are also slightly different there depending on the level of karma.

14 hours ago, geraldofrivia said:

Hi people

How can i trigger the extended or most depraved version of the Porter in the street ? how much karma do i need to trigger the scene?

where the character  is having sex (standing pose )with him after the agreement to meet him later in the Winking Skeever this when supposed to happen?

the only scene can i get its having sex in doggy style the bar to skip the scene appears i wait then the player get an orgasm and that's all.

i can remember trigger this scene once i think, the player suggest to the porter change pose..can't remember the rest

i leave you an explanation from Dogma:

I didn't see any new animation during that scene after the update. I think the google translation of Dogma's comment is a bit confusing so I assumed he made a change so that we could reach the final scene (sex on the box) even on average karma, maybe the new insert he talks, is just a dialogue branch. The depraved version I think it's this very sex on the box animation, as I think he uses depraved as the same as high karma (lustful). But I could be wrong.

Edit: I think I found out what Dogma meant. If you have done most of the lustful scenes prior to Solitude, your character will probably miss this small scene (no new animations as far as I know) as she will have a very high karma. I don't know exactly the classification, but Dogma considers low, average, high and very high karma. Playing with the values, I managed to get "average" karma and therefore unlocking this small scene, with 100 karma (it's just the standing sex final stage before porter's climax but extended) . When the porter lifts your character and ends up cumming inside, after you agree to meet with the Skeever, if you have low karma she will convince him to let her go. If it's average (like 100), she will say she has things to do, the Porter will try to convince her and a timer will appear. If you wait untile the timer disappear, she will ask him to change positions, and then the doggystyle scene with the box will happen, just like it happens with very high karma. If you hit any button before the timer disappears, she will ask to be put down and the scene ends.

On 2/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, lightsinx98 said:

So i started a new game and i cant enter the jail to report about the theft. It just hangs on the loading screen

On 2/19/2019 at 7:14 PM, Highborn said:

Try disabling autosave or using the alternate sewer entrance to the jail.

The alternative entrance method.

Leave Riften from the back exit and instantly turn to your (characters) right. IN the water there will be a drain in the wall you can enter through and then get into the jail.
As far as I can tell this is an escape route only so no way back into the cell but if you use TCL and drop through the floor then turn TCL back on you will be placed at the entrance way where you were getting getting stuck and so can talk to the guard as normal and he will let you in.

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

I didn't see any new animation during that scene after the update. I think the google translation of Dogma's comment is a bit confusing so I assumed he made a change so that we could reach the final scene (sex on the box) even on average karma, maybe the new insert he talks, is just a dialogue branch. The depraved version I think it's this very sex on the box animation, as I think he uses depraved as the same as high karma (lustful). But I could be wrong.

Edit: I think I found out what Dogma meant. If you have done most of the lustful scenes prior to Solitude, your character will probably miss this small scene (no new animations as far as I know) as she will have a very high karma. I don't know exactly the classification, but Dogma considers low, average, high and very high karma. Playing with the values, I managed to get "average" karma and therefore unlocking this small scene, with 100 karma (it's just the standing sex final stage before porter's climax but extended) . When the porter lifts your character and ends up cumming inside, after you agree to meet with the Skeever, if you have low karma she will convince him to let her go. If it's average (like 100), she will say she has things to do, the Porter will try to convince her and a timer will appear. If you wait untile the timer disappear, she will ask him to change positions, and then the doggystyle scene with the box will happen, just like it happens with very high karma. If you hit any button before the timer disappears, she will ask to be put down and the scene ends.

Yes, Dogma explained the same thing.
Thank you Highborn!

On 2/20/2019 at 6:56 PM, Highborn said:

Is there a way to tell what your Karma is?

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

type "sqv bd_mq" on console and look for "Lust_var" variable.

Thanks for the reply but I don't see anything like "Lust_var" when I use sqv bd_mq

Not sure if this is because I am using the skip option to jump past Falkreath but there is no variable listed that says "lust."

It's possibly truncated as the list is too long and the top of the list starts "= 0" so there is obviously more but I have no idea how to extend what console will display.

EDIT: Found it, yes was truncated. Installed a mod to extend the list (I'm guessing this can be done in an ini file or something) so lust at this point was below 100.