12 hours ago, Garret012 said:

Ihave a problem in the horse chase, when i go out of whiterun nothong happens, the thief is not with a horse, he is just gone

mods that alter Whiterun exteriors and perhaps the AI of npcs might conflict with the scene. Check if you have any of them.

Also, mods that alters horses.

10 hours ago, lightsinx98 said:

Love the mod but having some issues. When heading from Rorikstead to Solitude the horse just goes back and forth. So i decided to win the mini game but still havent resolved the issue. 

Now im at the part i get arrested and suppose to get whipped but nothing happens. 

Do you have mods that alters Solitude or the dungeon? In my case I had to disable JK's Solitude for that scene to play, maybe you'll have to do something like that.

19 hours ago, -alpha- said:

i doubt its conflicting with sexlab.

try loading the esm as the last esm and the esp as the last esp.

have a look at this post of mine.

It's not a problem with my load order either and I saw that post and I don't want to deactivate all my other mods just to see if this will work. I still don't know what's wrong.

I have an issue with the Madam Petit area.

It used to work fine and i was able to do some parts of the quest there.

I updated my game and now the area is just gone. Im staring at an empty area and I fall through the ground if i try to enter it.

I tried a new save but when I go there, Im just staring at a wall.

Anyone else have this issue?

4 hours ago, Soulvexx said:

I have an issue with the Madam Petit area.

It used to work fine and i was able to do some parts of the quest there.

I updated my game and now the area is just gone. Im staring at an empty area and I fall through the ground if i try to enter it.

I tried a new save but when I go there, Im just staring at a wall.

Anyone else have this issue?

that shouldn't be caused by a conflict as its its own cell. it sounds as if it isn't loading the resources correctly.

double check you removed the old version and reinstalled the new version correctly.

another thing to test.

leave MP and wait in the winking skeever.

save game there.

exit , relaunch, try entering MP now.

does this work?

another thing to try.

exit skyrim if you have it open, then relaunch, dont hit new or load game.

at the main screen call up console and type in "coc SolitudeWinkingSkeever"

this should place you in the WS essentially as a new game.

dont do anything other than run downstairs to madam petit and see if it loads.

5 hours ago, Sorru said:

It's not a problem with my load order either and I saw that post and I don't want to deactivate all my other mods just to see if this will work. I still don't know what's wrong.

In this case you dont have to disable them permanently you only have to do it to identify the cause.

I had a save where my thief play through worked perfectly.

so one day i was standing in MP and just used the basin to clean up.

saved my game exited and went to make me some coffee.

came back and my save game failed to load.

it would load my save but nearly instantly CTD.

not having changed or installed anything this was puzzling.

tried loading an older save same thing.

started a new game same thing.

WTF?

took me 2 days of trial and error removing disabling reinstalling blah blah blah

to find the cause was floppy sos.

no idea why it stopped working. but it just did.

with that removed but game loaded perfect everytime

re-activated floppysos and ctd.

skyrim just is that way i guess.

40 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

that shouldn't be caused by a conflict as its its own cell. it sounds as if it isn't loading the resources correctly.

double check you removed the old version and reinstalled the new version correctly.

another thing to test.

leave MP and wait in the winking skeever.

save game there.

exit , relaunch, try entering MP now.

does this work?

another thing to try.

exit skyrim if you have it open, then relaunch, dont hit new or load game.

at the main screen call up console and type in "coc SolitudeWinkingSkeever"

this should place you in the WS essentially as a new game.

dont do anything other than run downstairs to madam petit and see if it loads.

Tried all that, sadly to no avail.

I also removed the mod entirely, started a save without one, saved in the Skeever, re-launched the game with the mod enabled this time, and still just staring at a wall.

18 minutes ago, Soulvexx said:

Tried all that, sadly to no avail.

I also removed the mod entirely, started a save without one, saved in the Skeever, re-launched the game with the mod enabled this time, and still just staring at a wall.

wait... is the door to MP not there?

it sounded like in your initial post the door was there but entering the MP room was the issue?

if the door isnt there thats a different problem.

It's a weird thing, on my save game where i'm doing the quests in solitude, there is nothing, no room, no walls or floors just nothing and when I enter the 'room' i just fall into the abyss and drop down at the entrance of the skeever.

When I create a new save file, I'm just staring at a wall once I look at the spot where MP used to be.

I tried multiple versions, save files etc but for some reason it just isn't working anymore even though I did a quest there prior to installing a 'new' version, I ran into an issue with MP not talking to me so I re-installed the mod hoping that would fix it. Quite ironic how it all turned out.

1 hour ago, Soulvexx said:

It's a weird thing, on my save game where i'm doing the quests in solitude, there is nothing, no room, no walls or floors just nothing and when I enter the 'room' i just fall into the abyss and drop down at the entrance of the skeever.

When I create a new save file, I'm just staring at a wall once I look at the spot where MP used to be.

I tried multiple versions, save files etc but for some reason it just isn't working anymore even though I did a quest there prior to installing a 'new' version, I ran into an issue with MP not talking to me so I re-installed the mod hoping that would fix it. Quite ironic how it all turned out.

Do you have any mod that alters the Winking Skeever? Your problem shouldn’t happen, unless it’s a mod conflict or a bad installation.

since using coc isn’t working, the safest bet is that the mod is not installing correctly. 

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Do you have any mod that alters the Winking Skeever? Your problem shouldn’t happen, unless it’s a mod conflict or a bad installation.

since using coc isn’t working, the safest bet is that the mod is not installing correctly. 

No, not that I know off, but even if I did, why would it start acting up now. I always/most of the time use LOOT to sort out my load order so maybe something has changed in the load order, other then that i can't think of any conflict between mods

*Update*

I installed the 0.904 version and MP is loading now. When I install 0.9.1, put it in the same spot as 0.904 the room is NOT loading. Guess I'm just sticking with the 0.9.04 version for now. Unless of course somebody here knows what causes this issue? (What if the files on megaupload and Google drive are just corrupted?)

3 hours ago, Soulvexx said:

No, not that I know off, but even if I did, why would it start acting up now. I always/most of the time use LOOT to sort out my load order so maybe something has changed in the load order, other then that i can't think of any conflict between mods

*Update*

I installed the 0.904 version and MP is loading now. When I install 0.9.1, put it in the same spot as 0.904 the room is NOT loading. Guess I'm just sticking with the 0.9.04 version for now. Unless of course somebody here knows what causes this issue? (What if the files on megaupload and Google drive are just corrupted?)

The 0.9.0.4 version of the mod has Madam Petit's place sharing the same cell as the Winking Skeever. In the version 0.9.1. it has its own cell but the door should be at the same spot of the previous entrance.

In case you don't know, you should always load a new version of this mod in a clean or new save. Never load it in save that had previously versions of the mod installed. Because it seems that there is something conflicting with the 0.9.1 version. Even when I had Northern Bathhouses installed, it only added a door at the Winking Skeever with a separate cell in a complete different spot than Madam Petit's, and it still caused a conflict that messed up with the place. You should have a full vanilla Winking Skeever running (textures don't matter) and a clean save to have this working, theorically at least.

7 minutes ago, Highborn said:

The 0.9.0.4 version of the mod has Madam Petit's place sharing the same cell as the Winking Skeever. In the version 0.9.1. it has its own cell but the door should be at the same spot of the previous entrance.

In case you don't know, you should always load a new version of this mod in a clean or new save. Never load it in save that had previously versions of the mod installed. Because it seems that there is something conflicting with the 0.9.1 version. Even when I had Northern Bathhouses installed, it only added a door at the Winking Skeever with a separate cell in a complete different spot than Madam Petit's, and it still caused a conflict that messed up with the place. You should have a full vanilla Winking Skeever running (textures don't matter) and a clean save to have this working, theorically at least.

I get what you are saying and I  agree this is usually for the best. But this doesn't explain why there is no door when I do a 'clean save' run (create new char, go to skeever and still no door)

20 hours ago, Highborn said:

Do you have mods that alters Solitude or the dungeon? In my case I had to disable JK's Solitude for that scene to play, maybe you'll have to do something like that.

I had prison overhaul but i turned it off and it still doesnt work. Does CCA affect it? I can go into the dungeon but the inquisitor just stands draws his whip ,that doesnt appear in his hand, and stands in front of me and doesnt do anything.

Okay so I finally got this mod to work; had to disable all my other sexlab mods so I'm mainly only using this and bug fix mods. Anyways, so I got to the first sex scene which is the handjob with the Riften guard guy but when it starts he doesn't get naked or anything so my character is stroking air. Did I not do something right?

3 hours ago, Sorru said:

Okay so I finally got this mod to work; had to disable all my other sexlab mods so I'm mainly only using this and bug fix mods. Anyways, so I got to the first sex scene which is the handjob with the Riften guard guy but when it starts he doesn't get naked or anything so my character is stroking air. Did I not do something right?

Try to run FNIS again.

54 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Try to run FNIS again.

Nope, that didn't change anything. Is there something else?

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like I managed to fix the problem on my own. Just messed with a couple things and now it worked. But it seems I have another problem as skipping the wait leaves me with a black screen and I can't do anything other than shut down the game.

So unfortunately i cant find which mod causes the dungeon thing. I tried to skip the whip and then spit in the captains face. The scene plays but nothing happens after the first dialogue.

I ran into another problem. I got the Varg sex scene but when it fades to black nothing happens. The music still plays but screen is black

5 hours ago, Sorru said:

Nope, that didn't change anything. Is there something else?

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like I managed to fix the problem on my own. Just messed with a couple things and now it worked. But it seems I have another problem as skipping the wait leaves me with a black screen and I can't do anything other than shut down the game.

You can try to fix this in two ways: turn off the fade to black option in the MCM menu; or during the black screen, open the console and enter the commands player.disable and player.enabled without closing the console - this can break out of the black screen but it can also cause the game to freak out and reload a save or crash.

I just want to say this mod is awesome and well done. 

Everything worked almost perfectly despite the amount of scripted scenes, really this is something you don't see from any other mod.

I'm stuck in Solitude after couldn't find work at the club in the Winking Skeever, maybe it's because I have low karma or something, time to start another character.

49 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

Everything worked almost perfectly despite the amount of scripted scenes, really this is something you don't see from any other mod.

I'm stuck in Solitude after couldn't find work at the club in the Winking Skeever, maybe it's because I have low karma or something, time to start another character.

Did you talk with Madam Petit, got the tour and sit at the tables?

1 hour ago, xtrange988 said:

You can set this with setpqv bd_mq lust_var xxx

xx is the number of karma