2 hours ago, SuplenC said:

Didn't know u can use Sex Diary to keep stats updated. I thought too that Thief does still use some Sexlab functions since it does apply cum effects and such.

Realized that you meant some mode that can modify Sexlab Diary. I was looking for a mod called Sex Diary couldn't find it I'm so dumb xd
Any mod that you know about that can help keeping it connected. Anyhow any future optional mod that keeps everything attached would be really appreciated even if I already love this mod so much like it is.

Yeah, I was talking about this mod: 

You could theorically change the values every time your character had sex with Dogma Engine, if you feel that would keep your diary faithful to your character's sexual experience. But yeah, there is no real integration so far.

17 hours ago, Highborn said:

There is apparently, if I remember correctly, a small variation in the scene with the old man in Whiterun, in case you had sex with the druid before coming back to him or something.

And something might be going on with your minigames, they aren't supposed to be that difficult. The one with the crates is probably the easiest one. The only minigame that seems impossible to me is the one with the cart driver at Rorikstead. The one with the bards work normally for me, even with a trackball.

Hmmmm, I would think either the mini games tend to work...or they don't.  What script error/other mods have that would make them more or indeed, less,, difficult? 

I never had any problems with them in the old v 0.82, but the crates one is insane for me lol.

Aha, a fellow Trackball user......so.....what combo did you use for the middle mouse button, or does your trackball have one?   As I say, usually mine works with pressing both L and R buttons to facilitate middle mouse button.  But, the Bards mini game was a total fail, the bars flashed as if middle mouse button pressed (at least i think that's what the bars flashing indicates), but the Bards resolutely stayed put lol.

41 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

Hmmmm, I would think either the mini games tend to work...or they don't.  What script error/other mods have that would make them more or indeed, less,, difficult? 

I never had any problems with them in the old v 0.82, but the crates one is insane for me lol.

Aha, a fellow Trackball user......so.....what combo did you use for the middle mouse button, or does your trackball have one?   As I say, usually mine works with pressing both L and R buttons to facilitate middle mouse button.  But, the Bards mini game was a total fail, the bars flashed as if middle mouse button pressed (at least i think that's what the bars flashing indicates), but the Bards resolutely stayed put lol.

I honestly don't know what could be affecting the minigame difficulty. Perhaps some mod that alters timescale? With the crate one you don't have to actually "smash" A and D like the prompt tells you, you can just do it calmly as you wait the the mark getting closer to the edge, then you can hit the button and wait until it goes to the other side.

The trackball of my mouse is clickable and it worked as intended with the minigame. I'm not really sure about this flashing bar. You should have two bars, one with your character orgasm rate (pink) and one with Ikol's orgams rate (blue). Clicking the middle mouse button shouldn't indicate anything in the bars, as far as I know. After you start the sex, just one click at the middle button or the trackball in my case, should make the bards move until you click again when they would stop. It should take some seconds until you can see them appearing on screen since they initially are behind the corner waiting. It's supposed to be really simple. Unless there is something preventing them to move.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

I honestly don't know what could be affecting the minigame difficulty. Perhaps some mod that alters timescale? With the crate one you don't have to actually "smash" A and D like the prompt tells you, you can just do it calmly as you wait the the mark getting closer to the edge, then you can hit the button and wait until it goes to the other side.

I've found that framerate can have an impact on the difficulty of the minigames.  At lower framerates, they become "harder" in that the sliding indicators will move erratically and inputs may not be registered correctly.

5 hours ago, ShepardJim said:

So i remember this scene i got with kust one time where my character tries to do doggystyle anal sex with him but for some reason i can't get it again , can someone point out the requirements for that?

You need to lose the minigame a couple of times until your character says “my ass will remember this tomorrow”, when you finally beat Kust’s minigame then proceed to meet with Kust at the tavern and then have the scene with the farmers. After that, try to meet with Kust again and it should appear. 

I seem to be stuck.  when i go to the guest room in the blue palace and if i accept the gigolo then in the morning when wooster says goat pickle instant CTD. if i say no gigolo then it says back to my bath and then i am just standing in the room.  i have eaten the buffet and taken a bath.  i will try turning eating,drinking sleeping mod off maybe thats interfering with the bed.  just wanted to to post this here in case that doesnt work and somebody has other ideas.

58 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

I seem to be stuck.  when i go to the guest room in the blue palace and if i accept the gigolo then in the morning when wooster says goat pickle instant CTD. if i say no gigolo then it says back to my bath and then i am just standing in the room.  i have eaten the buffet and taken a bath.  i will try turning eating,drinking sleeping mod off maybe thats interfering with the bed.  just wanted to to post this here in case that doesnt work and somebody has other ideas.

try clearing the bed ownership.

in the console click on the bed and enter "clearownership"

try sleeping in the bed now.

Ive noticed that FloppySOS and/or SOS can cause CTD's 

Remove FloppySOS and for normal SOS just stop the mod from assigning new schlongs (set the % to 0 and clear them all)

Got this error that keeps coming up whenever I try to generate FNIS after installing the mod. I am currently running Thief 0.9.1 (eng). Otherwise the mod is running fine.

FNIS Behavior V6.3   30/01/2019 11:25:03 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading BDanimations V0.9+ ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dftCreature V0.9+ ...
Reading dftHuman
ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

4 minutes ago, unhatedcrime said:

Got this error that keeps coming up whenever I try to generate FNIS after installing the mod. I am currently running Thief 0.9.1 (eng).

FNIS Behavior V6.3   30/01/2019 11:25:03 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading BDanimations V0.9+ ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dftCreature V0.9+ ...
Reading dftHuman
ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

It seems you have too many animations. Try to use XXL version of FNIS

On 10/23/2018 at 7:22 PM, Phosphoribosyl said:

Just picked up this mod since the latest update, and holy-shit-balls! it is amazing!  Sorry for cluttering up the thread, but I just wanted to say thank you!

Also, I ran into what I thought was a rather funny mod conflict. I still had Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul installed (which adds a vanilla-like carriage to Falkreath) so when I got to the coachman scene, there were now two carriages occupying the same space by the gate, one static and one very much dynamic.  I went ahead and just let the scene run, and we managed to pull away from to the CFTO coach with some minor bumping and spazzing and go about the scene.  What I thought was hilarious was that as we pulled away I saw that the CFTO carriage driver was laying dead beside his carriage, and so, given the character of the coachman, I imagined him killing his competing carriage driver in order to better extort his passengers.  For next time I will disable CFTO in order to have a smoother playthrough, but all in all I thought it was great!

My issue was pretty funny as well.  the coachman cart wound up going down the path upside down, but the coachman still wanted to bang so we were going at it upside down on a flipped over cart.

23 hours ago, -alpha- said:

try clearing the bed ownership.

in the console click on the bed and enter "clearownership"

try sleeping in the bed now.

Ive noticed that FloppySOS and/or SOS can cause CTD's 

Remove FloppySOS and for normal SOS just stop the mod from assigning new schlongs (set the % to 0 and clear them all)

i had to uninstall eating,sleeping and drinking for it to work.

Having an issue with Sidgeir being replaced by Dengeir.  The conversation with Zoe even mentions this, but there is no guard at door and entry is locked.  There are no additional hints as to what to do next.  Read some posts and saw one that is related to this but no answer.  Hints...goodness, need that stuff bad!

Also, just in case someone comes across this issue:  I had gone to Eldergleam Sanctuary and was able to use dialog to have some fun with the druid.  Because of the outcome, my character was unable to sprint.  I imagine from the agony of the process.  Now, you won't find any status effects displayed where you usually would.  This made escaping the cave incredibly difficult.  I had to use Whirlwind shout to be able to make it out on time.  I found after sleeping a full 24 hours that I was healed of my wounds and able to run again. 

Figuring out some of these things without hints of any kind can be quite a challenge.

2 hours ago, Snazzishoez said:

Having an issue with Sidgeir being replaced by Dengeir.  The conversation with Zoe even mentions this, but there is no guard at door and entry is locked.  There are no additional hints as to what to do next.  Read some posts and saw one that is related to this but no answer.  Hints...goodness, need that stuff bad!

coc FalkreathJarlsLonghouse

3 hours ago, Snazzishoez said:

Also, just in case someone comes across this issue:  I had gone to Eldergleam Sanctuary and was able to use dialog to have some fun with the druid.  Because of the outcome, my character was unable to sprint.  I imagine from the agony of the process.  Now, you won't find any status effects displayed where you usually would.  This made escaping the cave incredibly difficult.  I had to use Whirlwind shout to be able to make it out on time.  I found after sleeping a full 24 hours that I was healed of my wounds and able to run again. 

Working as intended.  You can just barely make it out if you don't stop or get stuck on anything.

Even though I got to the end of this part of the story, i thought I'd pass the  time 'working' at

Madame Petite's.  This went ok for the first 2 or 3 customers, but now whenever I sit down at a free table , having performed any 'ablution's at the wash basin,  I stand up again after a few seconds making some comment in russian c/w english expletives??

Also, I wen tback a few saves and tried the route for a Dibellan by convincing Kili to go for a walk.  I fought the rapists and got suitably punished (c/w familiar spaz camera angles grrrrrr)  without getting Kili involved, but when I see her next in Madamme Petite's, she asks where I went, etc.......but no further dialogue options are available to explain lol or help her out. 

I'm stuck on getting Kust to talk. I can't tell him to stop drinking to progress. When I click him all I get is 'it nothing" I tried speaking to Zoe and waiting around. I reloaded a save and reran Fnis but I'm still stuck. I saw someone else post about this but he never got answered. Help pls.

7 hours ago, mitten4 said:

I'm stuck on getting Kust to talk. I can't tell him to stop drinking to progress. When I click him all I get is 'it nothing" I tried speaking to Zoe and waiting around. I reloaded a save and reran Fnis but I'm still stuck. I saw someone else post about this but he never got answered. Help pls.

Did you talk with Runil first, at the Hall of the Dead?

39 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Hello, it's been awhile but i want to try out the new update.

I deleted my Thief files, and tried to download them again, but i kinda forgot how you install it. One is Via Nexus Mod Manager, but the other is in the Data files. So, How do I install the update again?

Installation instructions are the first section of the FAQ.