On 2/5/2019 at 8:03 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Did you get the beggar to help you move the corpse?  Are you running Dogma's patch for the issues in Falkreath?

The quest var fix is going to be regularly updated going forward.  It's packaged with the base translation because it's part of the translation.

It's not necessary to run the mod, but what it does is modify a bunch of strings in the quest data to English text instead of Russian.  This is the reason why we all had the thing where the MCM menu was labeled "Dogma - [garbled nonsense]" and other strings would show as illegible crap or broken Googleese.  Unfortunately, due to the way Skyrim stores quest data, the string text can only be set before the quest is started, so whatever the strings are when you start the mod is what they will continue to be for that playthrough.

Other than modifying these strings, the fix does absolutely nothing.  If you don't use it, the worst thing that will happen is Ravi and Jethro will be named "bard luteist" and "bard flutist" - not the end of the world.

So is it intentional to have the Base Mod linked to 9.0.2 and is it this one to use and then overwrite with the 9.1.2 BME esp?

12 hours ago, Sylva4Q said:

When I got the Moonroot and have to get out the cave before the time bar disappears, it won't stop disappearing even when I get out the cave so I have to keep dying. What should I do?

A bunch of people seem to be having this issue with the latest version.  No known fix yet.

26 minutes ago, Tempy said:

So is it intentional to have the Base Mod linked to 9.0.2 and is it this one to use and then overwrite with the 9.1.2 BME esp?

It is not - that's my bad.  The FAQ post has been updated with a link to the correct MEGA folder.

Hey, can anyone help me? Downloaded the English version by brewmaster and something is wrong because my game crashes before it can fully load a save file and I have no idea why it's doing that. Does this mod crash when Sexlab mods are installed?

4 hours ago, Sorru said:

Hey, can anyone help me? Downloaded the English version by brewmaster and something is wrong because my game crashes before it can fully load a save file and I have no idea why it's doing that. Does this mod crash when Sexlab mods are installed?

No, it should run fine with SexLab.

Check if you have too many animations registered with FNIS. I had a problem like that before. Turns out it was the number of animations. Skyrim gets really instable if you surpass 10000.

Also, disabling my ENB helped in a similar situation when I had this load save problem. After a succesful load I saved the game and enabled enb back and it went back to normal.

8 hours ago, Sorru said:

Crashing when loading a save file usually occurs due to one of two reasons:

1. You're loading a save which relies on a mod that is no longer active
  2. Your load order has an issue like mod requirements being loaded out of order

Check and make sure that you're not running into one of these issues.

Everything worked fine till I tried installing this mod so I don't think it's the load order, unless it should be loading before or after something specific. Vortex did tell me it conflicted with Sexlab and MfgConsole so I had it load after them.

Also my current save file I'm trying to use is not missing any mods.

I did try to reinstall it now and when trying to load the game my game froze and I had to reset my computer.

7 minutes ago, Garret012 said:

It is actually possible to be a patron of falkreath? I think you would have to marry someone or something? In order to enter into de jarls house, instead of being a guard

It was intended to be possible to have a marriage and become an official resident, but during development Dogma decided that the marriage scenario was too complex to implement.  The only reason that we know about it at all is because of the one line of dialog and some scripting artifacts left over in the quest variables.  Maybe someday when the main storyline is completed we'll get some of the stuff that Dogma has mentioned or that I've found in the scripts...

Right now, the answer is no - you have to either sneak in or become a guard.

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

It was intended to be possible to have a marriage and become an official resident, but during development Dogma decided that the marriage scenario was too complex to implement.  The only reason that we know about it at all is because of the one line of dialog and some scripting artifacts left over in the quest variables.  Maybe someday when the main storyline is completed we'll get some of the stuff that Dogma has mentioned or that I've found in the scripts...

Right now, the answer is no - you have to either sneak in or become a guard.

Oh :( I'd like to see a wedding between Lod and the protagonist

For everyone trying out this mod.

If i can give you one bit of advice.

Play this mod as its own save.

Go to your save folder rename it to SAVE1 or something.

Then install this mod and activate it as last in your load order as possible. (This mod is self containing for the most part and doesnt need much)

Disable all mods that are not needed.

Things like Needs mods or world changers followers and so on.

Then use a mod like live another life and start a new game as a patron in one of the holds.

Pick Riften and go steal some money so you have enough to start the quest.

This mod changes so much in the world that its not really suited for a normal play through... it can work but then you end up with problems.

29 minutes ago, Ariewandinata said:

Can't wait for update,,  what will happen in skunkway..  Anyone can give a spoiler 

Dogma doesn't share the story with us, just some animations WIP and the sort. Next update will be the extended version, a new branch with the Cheesemonger. After that he will start working on the continuation of the story, so it won't be soon. Probably will take months.

Hello friendly people who enjoy this mod! I loved always how he updates this mod and it always worth replaying but this one i cant install? 

I reinstalled .9 then uninstalled but trying to install the newest one .9.1 it doesnt work any tips or anyhting I should move? I usually just extract all to folder and then try to generate FNIS but it gives me this everytime I have done it when I changed to .9.1 any tips anyone?

Reading dftHuman
ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

2 hours ago, djkman12 said:

Hello friendly people who enjoy this mod! I loved always how he updates this mod and it always worth replaying but this one i cant install? 

I reinstalled .9 then uninstalled but trying to install the newest one .9.1 it doesnt work any tips or anyhting I should move? I usually just extract all to folder and then try to generate FNIS but it gives me this everytime I have done it when I changed to .9.1 any tips anyone?

Reading dftHuman

Sounds like you have too many animations.  You need to either reduce the number or get a version of FNIS that handles more.

I'm still having the issue that after installing this mod my game crashes either waiting for the main menu to load or when loading a save. And I don't believe it's because I have too many animations because FNIS says there's no issues and I made sure my load order is right.

Either it just doesn't like my game or it's conflicting with another sexlab mod.

2 hours ago, Sorru said:

I'm still having the issue that after installing this mod my game crashes either waiting for the main menu to load or when loading a save. And I don't believe it's because I have too many animations because FNIS says there's no issues and I made sure my load order is right.

Either it just doesn't like my game or it's conflicting with another sexlab mod.

i doubt its conflicting with sexlab.

try loading the esm as the last esm and the esp as the last esp.

have a look at this post of mine.

10 hours ago, djkman12 said:

Reading dftHuman

update FNIS to 7+ should fix this.