8 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Did you try loading a save file prior to the one causing this issue?

Yep. I just did. No luck there. I’ll try disabling some thing. I don’t have anything incompatible. The bar doesn’t stop counting down or disappearing and the collapsing never stops. 

1 hour ago, Farah' Nor said:

Yep. I just did. No luck there. I’ll try disabling some thing. I don’t have anything incompatible. The bar doesn’t stop counting down or disappearing and the collapsing never stops. 

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Did you try loading a save file prior to the one causing this issue?

Is there a command to skip that scene and be back to normal?

Kili getting raped scene doesn't play. After making her drink alcohol from the two rapists, a few dialogue is played and screen goes black out and esc key doesn't work to reload or quit.

And which mods should I disable to see the scenes as intended? Sometimes animations switch to 1st person mode. For instance, I only see a part of the tent during pirate sex scene.

4 hours ago, waiyan said:

Kili getting raped scene doesn't play. After making her drink alcohol from the two rapists, a few dialogue is played and screen goes black out and esc key doesn't work to reload or quit.

And which mods should I disable to see the scenes as intended? Sometimes animations switch to 1st person mode. For instance, I only see a part of the tent during pirate sex scene.

I've had this after losing and winning the fight with the hired rapists.

Not sure what is causing it. Oddly the game hasn't crashed so you can still access console but I've tried using escape and pressing the key presses to reload but nothing.

With regards to what is causing the issue, any script heavy mods would be my first port of call. Also if you are over 10k animations might not help. My previous play through I had under 9k this I have just over 10 and getting  alot more issues and needing to reload.

On 1/22/2019 at 1:03 PM, Farah' Nor said:

I went to the eldergleam sanctuary, got the Lunar Nirnroot, and escape the collapsing cave. The bar kept going even when I got out of the cave. I used three skooma for speed and even got out of the sanctuary. It’s been thirty times that I kept seeing my character dies. Any help?

I have the same problem, anyone knows how to fix this?

Anyone had problems with Madam’s brothel/game area to load? When I godown in the tavern basement in Solitude, the cell isn’t there. I started a clean save with always the same mods enabled and used the skip function then continued, the cellis simple gone, i see a hole in the map and tried to see if i was a cell item being a bit off but no, it is just not there. So weird. Any suggestions?

On 1/26/2019 at 3:29 PM, Tempy said:

Anyone had problems with Madam’s brothel/game area to load? When I godown in the tavern basement in Solitude, the cell isn’t there. I started a clean save with always the same mods enabled and used the skip function then continued, the cellis simple gone, i see a hole in the map and tried to see if i was a cell item being a bit off but no, it is just not there. So weird. Any suggestions?

So do i,  we have a same problem.  Until now i still stuck there

On 1/26/2019 at 9:29 AM, Tempy said:

Any mods that modify The Winking Skeever layout or something? Or did you try to install brewmasterhal's bug fixes?
Link here: Dogma's Thief: Translation, Patches, Walkthrough, FAQ, and Troubleshooting

On 1/14/2019 at 2:00 AM, Ariewandinata said:

Sorry i has just read this comment a momen ago , 

My problem is conflict mod with apropos,  as the Mr.  Highborn said to check my list mod,  so i found when i uninstall apropos it's fixed.  Because apropos may be triggered HUD mod in my case for this game.  ïğż

Thank for all before. 

Now i have some problem or maybe a question for true,  

1. I use mod in 0.9.0.4 version,  is the quest to get coin of dibella from madam petit with convince killy is still develpment in this version??  If not why i can start the quest event though i did it exactly like in walkthrough said. 

2. Is that scene with viarmo still problem in this version?? Because i have convince viarmo but no scene appear,  or i must wait or anything else i must to do to get that scene?? 

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks all

thanks so much for saying apropos was the problem i couldnt get the drunk scene with zoe to work it would ctd for the flashback scene.

On 1/26/2019 at 3:29 PM, Tempy said:

May be same as my problem,  that w use the base mod from 0.9.0.4 version and then try to upgrade to 0.9.1 version. 

But i just figured out a moment ago that mr brewmasterhal has upload the 0.9.1 rar version,  so i has dowbloaded that a moment ago and i have not yet try in game,  may be this is can fix all. Perhaps tommorow after i try i will share the result. 

Are there extra scenes in this latest update to the pre-Solitude part?  I skipped straight to the journey to Solitude.  

I missed, unfortunately, a lot of content by losing the mini games, as I had to get into Solitude with a boring pass from the dock master after killing the pirates.   Charon appears to have been a missed opportunity....all he did was show the player to the skunk way entrance, I felt some adventure or danger could have been introduced during the journey through the sewers with him.   Getting discovered the 2nd time by Varg seemed to offer an exciting premise.....being sold into slavery.......however, my game just CTD''s as the cut scene pans from the presumably departing  ship back to Solitude.   The skunk way entrance messed up the camera again, as narrow passageways limit camera views even in vanilla skyrim, but this one again ended up with me looking inside the guard''s head.

Pros :-

Very impressive next part of the tale.   Inventive scripting and imaginative  story telling.   Overall, an astonishing accomplishment and probably the best sex quest mod going.

Cons:-

The camera still bugs out for me on the sex scenes, a lot.  It  don't matter if I disable Customizable camera and Better free camera or not, if I so much as touch my mouse in some parts of the scenes  when they fade to black for the next part, I end up looking at an elbow or the floor or a bed post from 2cm away,  and no tfc console will change the view.  Worse, once this happens, it messes up badly the whole camera when going back to reload a save.....I have to quit the game fully and start the save that way.

The  mini games are too hard, and unfortunately to get to the best scenes, you need to win them.  The pre Solitude part of the quest,  losing mini games actually gave you the better (naughtier) karma in my experience .

I found the mini game to distract the guard whilst the Bards try and sneak in bewildering.  Firstly, the middle button option can be frustrating for folks like myself with trackballs or mice with no middle button.  Clicking both buttons should normally effect the same function, but in this particular mini game, it merely made the two bars flash, but had no effect on the Bards who crouched motionless regardless of how many times I tried it.   

The mini game in the crate was just far too difficult, even before the guy was over the bridge, let alone nearby he entrance, the pointer moves too fast and clicking the W or D before it reached the end of the bar still resulted in it going to the end and the game was over.  I think, here, an option for 'persuading' the porter, once you sneeze after losing the game,  would have made more sense and also offered a sex scene to get in to,  rather than have this sex scene scene inside Solitude.

On 1/22/2019 at 7:53 PM, waiyan said:

Yes.  Camera bugs have cause many sex scenes in  my game to spaz  out, even in version 0.81.   As you describe,,the scene starts fine, but as soon as it changes the animations or forwards the scene, you end up seeing an elbow or floor or tent right in front of your face and nothing more.

Initially, I thought it was  my other camera mods, but disabling them made no difference.   Unfortunately, to play this as bug free as possible, you need to go back to square one and  start a new game with a new player character.

Throughout the mod I've had a lil (not that big of a) problem where this mod causes some incompatibility with other mods that (I guess) is easily fixable.
So other than that mod I have some other mods such as Cursed Loot, Beeing Female, Apropos etc. What I've noticed is that after every sex act, the arousal doesn't reset and I think the act is not being add into the sexlab statistics (not sure about the second tho), while still applying cum using I guess Sexlab.
To fix all of that I would suggest to add at the end of every act, some kind of event fire that would prompt that the act has been finished with characteristics of it. This would prompt mods such as said above Beeing Female to check the posibility of being pregnant, Apropos to apply wear and tear and so on. I would even expand it into adding even more numerically sex acts when they happen during the skipped time like with bandits or a gigolo, we don't know how many acts there are but for sure there would be some wear in there.

And to skip Separate Orgasm compatibility (cause that way the arousal would never go down), just a general arousal control with every orgasm and during the act would do the job.

Or maybe I'm just wrong about those problems and just the fact that I'm using SLSO makes everything fucked up.

@brewmasterhal maybe you would be able to pull something like that off.

7 hours ago, SuplenC said:

Throughout the mod I've had a lil (not that big of a) problem where this mod causes some incompatibility with other mods that (I guess) is easily fixable.
So other than that mod I have some other mods such as Cursed Loot, Beeing Female, Apropos etc. What I've noticed is that after every sex act, the arousal doesn't reset and I think the act is not being add into the sexlab statistics (not sure about the second tho), while still applying cum using I guess Sexlab.
To fix all of that I would suggest to add at the end of every act, some kind of event fire that would prompt that the act has been finished with characteristics of it. This would prompt mods such as said above Beeing Female to check the posibility of being pregnant, Apropos to apply wear and tear and so on. I would even expand it into adding even more numerically sex acts when they happen during the skipped time like with bandits or a gigolo, we don't know how many acts there are but for sure there would be some wear in there.

And to skip Separate Orgasm compatibility (cause that way the arousal would never go down), just a general arousal control with every orgasm and during the act would do the job.

Or maybe I'm just wrong about those problems and just the fact that I'm using SLSO makes everything fucked up.

Thief is complete standalone. It has nothing to do with Sexlab.

9 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Are there extra scenes in this latest update to the pre-Solitude part?  I skipped straight to the journey to Solitude.  

Hide contents

I missed, unfortunately, a lot of content by losing the mini games, as I had to get into Solitude with a boring pass from the dock master after killing the pirates.   Charon appears to have been a missed opportunity....all he did was show the player to the skunk way entrance, I felt some adventure or danger could have been introduced during the journey through the sewers with him.   Getting discovered the 2nd time by Varg seemed to offer an exciting premise.....being sold into slavery.......however, my game just CTD''s as the cut scene pans from the presumably departing  ship back to Solitude.   The skunk way entrance messed up the camera again, as narrow passageways limit camera views even in vanilla skyrim, but this one again ended up with me looking inside the guard''s head.

Pros :-

Very impressive next part of the tale.   Inventive scripting and imaginative  story telling.   Overall, an astonishing accomplishment and probably the best sex quest mod going.

Cons:-

The camera still bugs out for me on the sex scenes, a lot.  It  don't matter if I disable Customizable camera and Better free camera or not, if I so much as touch my mouse in some parts of the scenes  when they fade to black for the next part, I end up looking at an elbow or the floor or a bed post from 2cm away,  and no tfc console will change the view.  Worse, once this happens, it messes up badly the whole camera when going back to reload a save.....I have to quit the game fully and start the save that way.

The  mini games are too hard, and unfortunately to get to the best scenes, you need to win them.  The pre Solitude part of the quest,  losing mini games actually gave you the better (naughtier) karma in my experience .

I found the mini game to distract the guard whilst the Bards try and sneak in bewildering.  Firstly, the middle button option can be frustrating for folks like myself with trackballs or mice with no middle button.  Clicking both buttons should normally effect the same function, but in this particular mini game, it merely made the two bars flash, but had no effect on the Bards who crouched motionless regardless of how many times I tried it.   

The mini game in the crate was just far too difficult, even before the guy was over the bridge, let alone nearby he entrance, the pointer moves too fast and clicking the W or D before it reached the end of the bar still resulted in it going to the end and the game was over.  I think, here, an option for 'persuading' the porter, once you sneeze after losing the game,  would have made more sense and also offered a sex scene to get in to,  rather than have this sex scene scene inside Solitude.

There is apparently, if I remember correctly, a small variation in the scene with the old man in Whiterun, in case you had sex with the druid before coming back to him or something.

And something might be going on with your minigames, they aren't supposed to be that difficult. The one with the crates is probably the easiest one. The only minigame that seems impossible to me is the one with the cart driver at Rorikstead. The one with the bards work normally for me, even with a trackball.

7 hours ago, SuplenC said:

Since Thief is standalone, it won't affect arousal or mods that are dependant on SexLab, like BeeingFemale. For every mod that relies on that framework, it's like your character isn't having sex.

You might want to manually adjust your arousal with MCM and download mods to modify Sex Diary stats if you want to keep it updated.

20 hours ago, Ariewandinata said:

May be same as my problem,  that w use the base mod from 0.9.0.4 version and then try to upgrade to 0.9.1 version. 

But i just figured out a moment ago that mr brewmasterhal has upload the 0.9.1 rar version,  so i has dowbloaded that a moment ago and i have not yet try in game,  may be this is can fix all. Perhaps tommorow after i try i will share the result. 

I tried already with the new version in Sexlab and error remained the same

On 1/27/2019 at 2:12 PM, SuplenC said:

Any mods that modify The Winking Skeever layout or something? Or did you try to install brewmasterhal's bug fixes?
Link here: Dogma's Thief: Translation, Patches, Walkthrough, FAQ, and Troubleshooting

Nothing that I'm aware off to modify those cells, since I load up from a save where nothing has changed in mod order or additional mods. A clean save specially for Thief to load from. I never had any issues before except when upgrading to this version. It is like the entire blocks are disabled. Also thief is in the last position in the load order.

I used the fix Quest Var, dialogs and meshes. I tried them all on or off, and it doesn't seem to do anything.

I aswell followed his step to uninstall previous version.

Anyone with further ideas?

2 hours ago, Tempy said:

I tried already with the new version in Sexlab and error remained the same

Nothing that I'm aware off to modify those cells, since I load up from a save where nothing has changed in mod order or additional mods. A clean save specially for Thief to load from. I never had any issues before except when upgrading to this version. It is like the entire blocks are disabled. Also thief is in the last position in the load order.

I used the fix Quest Var, dialogs and meshes. I tried them all on or off, and it doesn't seem to do anything.

I aswell followed his step to uninstall previous version.

Anyone with further ideas?

You shouldn't use the quest var fix, they are from the older versions. Just use Dogma's latest version (0.9.1) with his fix in an entire new game.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

You shouldn't use the quest var fix, they are from the older versions. Just use Dogma's latest version (0.9.1) with his fix in an entire new game.

Yes very2 thanks to mr brewmasterhal has upload the new version 0.9.1, this all work for me,  i was finished all quest in solitude,  that so far i have not problem again. 

Btw mr highborn i have one quick question,  how the way get scene raped by the guard when he arresting my PC?? 

30 minutes ago, Ariewandinata said:

Yes very2 thanks to mr brewmasterhal has upload the new version 0.9.1, this all work for me,  i was finished all quest in solitude,  that so far i have not problem again. 

Btw mr highborn i have one quick question,  how the way get scene raped by the guard when he arresting my PC?? 

You're welcome. You have to give enough collateral to the porter (Cooli), so after the sex scene in the alley you can unlock the meeting with him at the tavern to get your stuff back. But before going to the tavern, ask at least one of the locals about the thief. When you go to the tavern, have the meeting with Cooli and in the middle of the sex the guards will appear to arrest you. They will escort you to the dungeon naked and if you spit on Vala's face during the interrogation, she will tell the guards to have fun with you.

14 hours ago, Highborn said:

22 hours ago, SuplenC said:

Since Thief is standalone, it won't affect arousal or mods that are dependant on SexLab, like BeeingFemale. For every mod that relies on that framework, it's like your character isn't having sex.

You might want to manually adjust your arousal with MCM and download mods to modify Sex Diary stats if you want to keep it updated.

Didn't know u can use Sex Diary to keep stats updated. I thought too that Thief does still use some Sexlab functions since it does apply cum effects and such.

Realized that you meant some mode that can modify Sexlab Diary. I was looking for a mod called Sex Diary couldn't find it I'm so dumb xd
Any mod that you know about that can help keeping it connected. Anyhow any future optional mod that keeps everything attached would be really appreciated even if I already love this mod so much like it is.