i have there a small question:

how long does it normally with unchanged settings need till a violation is over with all specialstats on 10 and around 2 dozen raiders?

i ask this because my char is since over 4 realtimehours the playtoy of aorund 2 dozen raider after they criplled her with a grenade

40 rounds (default 4 multiplier * Strength of 10) - the number of raiders do not matter.

You can punch them to interrupt the scene. Next time, reduce the multiplier in Vin's CP.

how long does it normally with unchanged settings need till a violation is over with all specialstats on 10 and around 2 dozen raiders?

i ask this because my char is since over 4 realtimehours the playtoy of aorund 2 dozen raider after they criplled her with a grenade

40 rounds (default 4 multiplier * Strength of 10) - the number of raiders do not matter.

You can punch them to interrupt the scene. Next time, reduce the multiplier in Vin's CP.

Hi Vin, I want to ask how to get the function back after the upgrade.

The male character won't equip right penis-angle nude-body automatically.

Hi Vin, I want to ask how to get the function back after the upgrade.

The male character won't equip right penis-angle nude-body automatically.

Reinstall EVB Male Erect, overwrite everything when asked?

In Violate, I am loving the idea of the perversion exhaustion mechanics but it isnt very obvious at all. Is there a chance that could get some type of bar or I should ask first, do you have any plans to expand on that aspect? And can exhaustion actually be tied to survival mode fatigue, that would tie it into the rest of the game? 

Almost forgot, if you dont mind what are your plans about after violation? 

Yeah, I could add maybe a few 'inner thought' notifications after a certain milestone of getting to perversion is reached ("This is starting to feel good ..." etc)

I'll add a few outcomes. Let you walk away, transfer back to nearest settlement, left for dead all with chance that can be set in the Control Panel. If there's any mod that I can hook into as an outcome, I'll add it too as a possible out (as a soft depdency). Maybe some DD soft integration too.

Perhaps an outcome where you remain with the violator(s), keeping the friendly faction, free to move and act, violated every now then, and if you'd move too far from them, refused to surrender items you'd pick up or attacked them, they'd turn hostile again? A fairly simple captive scenario.

With a way to escape, I am not sure how to keep this interesting though and not have it end up being another type of "lock pick" mechanic. Entering prostitution mode made me have the idea for some type of slave mode that would show you different avenues of escape (maybe slow time, not really sure what effects are possible) with a percent chance of success and you can decide to go or wait for a better shot. Your chance of success could be altered by how broken your will has become making it hard to escape. Eventually they tire of you and kill you if you cant get away or a faction rescue maybe....I always feel since I know almost nothing about modding its presumptuous of me to throw out elaborate ideas like this, sometimes I get excited enough about possibilities I cant stop myself...this is just an attempt to spark an idea.

An idea: Lock the player into a restraint (like an arm binder) and make that restraint only removable by the person the player is a slave to (maybe a small chance to struggle free). The player has to earn enough caps to buy her freedom. The only way make caps is through prostitution as the restraint prevents the player from stealing, trading and holding a weapon.

i am far over the 40, if i dont have make a mistake its already turn nr. 109. so i got the though that it is turn=all npc but if that is not so then i thinl is goen somethign wrong. after 5h25min my char was literally fucked to death.

My male player character only seems to make female noises when violated. Are there male voices when violated?

Currently I don't think there are any male voices for being violated.  My dude also sounds like a girl.

Sounds are embedded with Leito's animations. In the future, I would expect the framework itself to handle voices. Then, you'll get the correct voices.

But the part I am having problems with.....is how do I know what race the Super Mutant Redux guys are? Just looking at the properties I don't see anything intuitive to suggest the author created a new race. Help and thanks! 

IF you load the esp of the Super Mutant Redux in CK , go into the Race section then sort by Date Last Modified, you should find the new races somewhere near the top.

Then add this to FPV_OnHit > Allowed Races save. then load up Four-Play.esp, go to FormList section, search for 'allowed', there' a seperate list for Four-Play itself, drag an drop the Super mutant redux race in there.

Hi Vinfamy,

Thanks for the response. I checked Races, then I went to the SuperMutantRace under actors to check the entries there. I've attached a few images (Example entries for SMOH and normal, Templates for both, and a user of the template), from what I can see, all the new entries are generated from a template, and the template correctly has them as part of SuperMutantRace. It looks like they are all properly set as SuperMutantRace, I've checked both FPV_OnHit and the FormList so I know SuperMutantRace is there....any ideas what the problem could be? 

Thanks! 

post-836544-0-80866100-1497943349_thumb.jpg

post-836544-0-55959300-1497943357_thumb.jpg

post-836544-0-01107900-1497943369_thumb.jpg

post-836544-0-45945200-1497943381_thumb.jpg

post-836544-0-85027200-1497943389_thumb.jpg

Reading your previous post again, it looks like Violate works okay. It's Four-Play that is failing to start a scene.

Make sure you have Leito's animation pack installed otherwise Four-Lei won't have any animations to register. You mentioned there's already Supermutant in the allowed formlist so I assume you already have Four-Lei plus

is there a way to limit the number of times each enemy npc takes a turn on the player/companions? I set the srenght setting to 1 turn per strenght level but since most builds take 4+ in strenght and I set animation lenght to 100 this can result in well, time consuming punishments :P

is there a way to limit the number of times each enemy npc takes a turn on the player/companions? I set the srenght setting to 1 turn per strenght level but since most builds take 4+ in strenght and I set animation lenght to 100 this can result in well, time consuming punishments :P

You can edit my FPV_OnHit script, line 309

i thing there is a bug the moment the enemies start raping my pc they never stop...they go in turns and it takes for ever... i cant do anything but reload a game save earlier...cant try you familly plan mod because of this

are you sure it never stops? or the exhaustion rounds haven't been reached yet?

Follow the instruction above to edit the exhaustion rounds manually.

Reading your previous post again, it looks like Violate works okay. It's Four-Play that is failing to start a scene.

Make sure you have Leito's animation pack installed otherwise Four-Lei won't have any animations to register. You mentioned there's already Supermutant in the allowed formlist so I assume you already have Four-Lei plus

Hmmm, I have the new Leito's animation pack installed and it is working for non-supermutants, if Four-Play is the issue, is there some place besides the Form List to edit since I still get

[06/19/2017 - 02:49:05AM] four_play: actor bounced - not an allowed race

Thanks again.

Hmmm, I have the new Leito's animation pack installed and it is working for non-supermutants, if Four-Play is the issue, is there some place besides the Form List to edit since I still get

Thanks again.

Just saw something on the Four-Lei Compatibility Thread:

for those who have problem with supermutant  animation, disable synthclamp-on.esp for anyone who installed it.

i had this problem by disabling the animations they worked!

So it was either the FPV-SynthCompatible1.1 or the Synthclamp-on.esp, but once I removed those everything works as intended. Sorry for being a bonehead and wasting your time Vinfamy and thanks for the help. 

for those who have problem with supermutant  animation, disable synthclamp-on.esp for anyone who installed it.

I only noticed this now, playing on survival on early lvls means no companion, but now that I am using one, noticed that the companion surrenders but doesnt get a turn when violate triggers. prostitution works fine with companions tho, I can pimp them fine, and set them as prostitutes in settlements.

anyone has this issue?

Could someone please have a look at my logs?

It increased from 500 kb to 3,23 mb after installing Violate & Control Panel.

And i didn´t have a scene yet.

It looks like the same thing I have (Had it before using Four-Play and related mods though). I thought I had it pinned down to a (known) bug with FO4UP, but from your load order it doesn't seem like you have the unofficial patch installed (or is it part of the merged pack?! I'm a total noob regarding modding, but I've the same bloated logs with the DLC4 references).

Thanks again.

Just saw something on the Four-Lei Compatibility Thread:

So it was either the FPV-SynthCompatible1.1 or the Synthclamp-on.esp, but once I removed those everything works as intended. Sorry for being a bonehead and wasting your time Vinfamy and thanks for the help. 

Unless I'm mistaken the FPV_SynthCompatible patch was not needed since violate 2.1?  i think vinfamy added synths to the allowed list in that update, so that's probably your culprit.

Unless I'm mistaken the FPV_SynthCompatible patch was not needed since violate 2.1?  i think vinfamy added synths to the allowed list in that update, so that's probably your culprit.

You're right. I added synths support in 2.0, then super mutant in the current version. No need for any patches.

I only noticed this now, playing on survival on early lvls means no companion, but now that I am using one, noticed that the companion surrenders but doesnt get a turn when violate triggers. prostitution works fine with companions tho, I can pimp them fine, and set them as prostitutes in settlements.

anyone has this issue?

I'm having the same problem, with the same companion. I don't have time to test it right now, but maybe it's a Cait thing? Maybe try taking Piper out for a spin? Also, at one point, Cait went into combat mode but didn't actually attack anyone, she just stood there like she was ready to and called out her usual combat dialogue, and a few raiders shot at her. Strangely, though, no one did any damage to anyone else. Again, though, maybe it's a Cait thing? I'll have to check when I get home.

I seem to be having the issue with this where I surrender, but nothing happens(with latest version of Four Play) Or I get the message about them being done and should probably run and again nothing happens (this being with version 0.4 of Four Play). Version 0.3 is the last version that this seems to work for me.

Sounds like F4SE issue. From 0.4 onwards, Four-Play requires F4SE. Check out the troubleshooting section of Four-Play's download page. Some people had to copy the F4SE scripts into the installation folder and enable Papyrus logging for Four-Play to work.

That was my issue. downloaded the latest F4SE and everything worked.

anyone has this issue?

I'm having the same problem, with the same companion. I don't have time to test it right now, but maybe it's a Cait thing? Maybe try taking Piper out for a spin? Also, at one point, Cait went into combat mode but didn't actually attack anyone, she just stood there like she was ready to and called out her usual combat dialogue, and a few raiders shot at her. Strangely, though, no one did any damage to anyone else. Again, though, maybe it's a Cait thing? I'll have to check when I get home.

I can confirm it happens to Piper as well...at least on my install.