I just updated to 2.1 and my toon stays stuck in defeated stance, after the first enemy it says this "player is busy" and stays permanently like that. maybe because i didn't do a clean install. i hope its just that :/

Looks like the little approach scene before sex ("Take my cock biatch" - "No, please ...") gets stuck because the violators couldn't find the way to you. 

Go into first person view, get your fists out and punch someone.

First let me thank you for making a lot of key mods for Fallout 4 and doing great work towards progression of the community. Sorry to ask this if it has already been asked before but I have a blunt/straight to the point question for you.

Will this mod ever allow the player to be the aggressor or do you have any intentions of going that route with this mod? I have been waiting for that feature to be added for awhile and following this mod intensely with expectations/optimism since this mod is very close to what im looking for. Thank you

If no... Can anyone please point me in the direction i can find a mod similar to skyrim defeat that allows player to be aggressor in Fallout 4 I might of missed?

It's already there. Don't even need Vinfamy's CP to work. Without the CP, it will just use the default settings (human, ghoul and synth enemies have a 50% chance of knockdown after their health falls below 30%). They will stop combat, go into surrender pose. You can talk to them after you kill the rest of their allies to bang them or let your companion bang them

Hi master Vin, I've find a little place can be adjust maybe.

The murmur comment you created in sex scene has a pattern, it's

Raider speaking (set A),

Raider speaking, Player protesting (set B  )

Normally set A should happen at rest/stand phase, (Threaten) 

and B happens at sex phase. (Mutual dialogue)

But I found it on the contrary...(?)

For instance, set B

Raider: (Threaten words)

Actress: Don't stop! It's the best night of my life!

The dialogue happens in rest/stand phase.

But maybe it will be better in sex phase.

it's the order of set, is it

it's the order of set, is it

It's already the order you mention (the approach scene happens first), it just takes a few seconds for the approachers to reach you and to initialize Four-Play.

I'll just hold the NPC spectator comments for a few extra seconds

it's funny that they steal your holotapes including Vinfamy's CP... :) -> v.2.0
is it possible that the actors have stockings etc on during scenes?!
also can I edit the CP so the default state is that they don't steal nothing from you?!

Just upgraded from 1.2 to 2.1.

I am using the Heather Casdin companion mod, and something is making her constantly make the surrender pose and stop following.  In other words, she's kinda broken with Violate 2.1 installed.

stopquest FPV_Follower

use that console command when that happens. Not sure why (Violate is only supposed to even identify your follower when you get knocked down), but I haven't looked into Heather's scripts so don't know.

it's funny that they steal your holotapes including Vinfamy's CP... :) -> v.2.0

is it possible that the actors have stockings etc on during scenes?!

also can I edit the CP so the default state is that they don't steal nothing from you?!

2.1 no longer steals holotapes, only armor, weapon, ammo, stimpaks and chems

Don't have to edit anything. There's a customization setting in Vin's CP to set the chance of stealing (set it to zero to disable stealing entirely)

Cant find which button to make the character surrender.

You need Vinfamy Control Panel, hotkey it.Then during combat, press the hotkey and select Surrender.

I've got the control panel but can't fine where the option to make the hot key.

Very cool update. 

How do I fight back, if I wanted to do that? Just start throwing punches between violations? I imagine that's not going to go very well for me, but it's nice that I can do it.

That might off-set how awful it is to be a high-strength character getting violated though... because that just goes on and on forever.

Decrease the strength multiplier with Vinfamy's CP if you don't want it to go on too long.

Yeah. throw punches between sex scenes will interrupt the violation. Since you're naked with no weapon, you most likely get knocked down again/ get killed to be fair. Although you can be strategic by using the few seconds of freedom you have each round to find a weapon in your surrounding area.  

I have read this and realized I get dressed between each round so i have my gun, I would prefer what you describe, stay naked and fist fight, everything else seems to work perfectly, I didnt realize it was wrong until I read this, any suggestions? If I didnt miss a setting maybe clean installs.

I have read this and realized I get dressed between each round so i have my gun, I would prefer what you describe, stay naked and fist fight, everything else seems to work perfectly, I didnt realize it was wrong until I read this, any suggestions? If I didnt miss a setting maybe clean installs.

Do you have the latest version? Do you have stealing enabled?

Do you have the latest version? Do you have stealing enabled?

Ahh ok, nope on stealing, I will try it, thank you

I had a bug when they stole my items, I have the quest to find my items, but the way-point is pointing at nothing on the floor. Losing my items isn't much of an issue, but now the quest never ends so future violation scenes don't steal my items. Maybe after three in-game days have my items be permanently lost and fail the item retrieval quest so it doesn't become permanently stuck again.

I am using the Heather Casdin companion mod, and something is making her constantly make the surrender pose and stop following.  In other words, she's kinda broken with Violate 2.1 installed.

I have had this problem but with Wintermute but only a few times. did notice that some raiders that had kidnapped me from the red rocket who violated me in Concord, 1 of the female raiders kept going to the surrender kneel and hands up and there were 6 of them.

File Name: Four-Play Violate (+Fight Back, Selective Robbing)

Request: Need some kind of way to break out of the Violate 2_1 mod.

Enemy NPCs come along and kill the NPCs having their time with the followers.

The after effect is that Followers are stuck on their knees with their hands up.

They won't follow, they won't fight, just the idle animation on their knees with hands up.

Using the control panel and disabling or disable/reenable violate doesn't end this.

Resurrecting the followers doesn't end this.

Dismissing and re -following doesn't end this, they will stand up during the dialogue then go back to their knees with hands up.

Typed tgm on the player, player is still in God mod per violates death setting.

Note the thread above this one, also on custom followers.

Enemy NPCs come along and kill the NPCs having their time with the followers.

How is that possible? Every actors in your loaded area (well up to 30 to be exact, but surely that's more than sufficient) are harmonized and will never start combat unless hit by the player as soon as you get knocked down. Do you have a mod that spawns enemies dynamically ?

How is that possible? Every actors in your loaded area (well up to 30 to be exact, but surely that's more than sufficient) are harmonized and will never start combat unless hit by the player as soon as you get knocked down. Do you have a mod that spawns enemies dynamically ?

Yes, hate having an empty game.

What I described in my previous post is a result of Minutemen that came along and intervened with my followers and player character while engaged from Violate. Those spawned minutemen came in on a marker path from about 2048 radius.

A typical scenario

- No spawn mods enabled.

- Start the game using AnotherLife (similar to Alternative Start from Skyrim)

- Pick up custom followers

- Travel to concord to get hit by the raiders.

- If the test goes well use a batch file with player.placeatme raiders. Get a feel for performance

- If that goes well, start a spawn mod on medium. Get a feel for performance

Think about it this way,

Those spawn mods add life to a dull landscape, bring some challenge and with your mods a new form of challenge, that along with follower mods and followers.

I am adding your mods to the collection of mods I've played for a while and testing which mods play nice together. If I come across something, with hope, I let you know, hoping it's not too late, to provide feedback before all the coding changes get locked in.

Mods used (never all at the same time, I switch between configurations) :

- We are the Minutemen

- War of the Commonwealth, forum reports of this being script heavy, performance unfriendly

- Plague doctors which spawn raiders

- No Place is Safe which has human bounty hunters

- Endless Warfare which is a light kinda version of war of the commonwealth but uses less scripting and no hand placed markers.

- A collection of .txt files with player.placeatme NPCs spawned from the console to test things out as well.

As you keep updating, I keep changing configurations to find the best performance balance vs play style between mods. It was the same with Skyrim. I ended with a set of perhaps 10 good keeper configurations (mods loaded and their settings) based on performance vs playstyle.

My Bae goes through like this >search>NMM>fallout4>cache>four-play >fourplay folder>fodmod >blank file not found This is all there is in my folders idk whats up. 

Why do you need to extract the BA2? This has no longer been necessary since like the second update of Four-Play back in early April.

FO4 Animations by Leito was updated and added Super Mutants. I can't wait to make ugly little green babies and go chase down a Super Mutant to extort some child support.  :lol:

Already done. Will be up within the hour. 

Uploaded 2.2 - no changes to Violate functionality itself, just allowed Super mutants to be both violators and victims for Violate. You'll need the latest Four-Lei (called Four-Lei Plus) to load Leito's new Super mutant animations for use with Violate

stopquest FPV_Follower

use that console command when that happens. Not sure why (Violate is only supposed to even identify your follower when you get knocked down), but I haven't looked into Heather's scripts so don't know.

That worked, thank you.