Smal question.

This says it works on Ghouls?  I was attacked by them, and it trigged the defeated/prone position, but they just approached me and then after about 3 or so seconds, i stood up and nothing happened.  They just stared at me after stealing my stuff.

I tried using Letio's gun on them then, and it stripped me and I animated, but they continued to just stare at me.

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Thank you!

Smal question.

This says it works on Ghouls?  I was attacked by them, and it trigged the defeated/prone position, but they just approached me and then after about 3 or so seconds, i stood up and nothing happened.  They just stared at me after stealing my stuff.

I tried using Letio's gun on them then, and it stripped me and I animated, but they continued to just stare at me.

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Thank you!

First of all, make sure they are ghouls and not feral ghouls

Secondly, make sure you install Four-Lei Plus

console command:

stopquest FPV_Follower

That would probably work, but I already reloaded my save to get her working again.

But I figured that I'd report the bug none the less, because maybe Violate needs to do an extra check to unfreeze companions after the teleport back to settlement thing.

Keep up the excellent work.

Don't know if this was mentioned small bug, when raped or sex with female with strapon, female uses male voice.  Thanks for all the work, look forward to future releases. :)

Aware, but it's not and will never  be something handled on my end. The sound files are attached to Leito's animations. In the future, sounds would be the job of the framework itself I think.

I've noticed on higher levels, resisting is practically impossible - if you don't have passive health regeneration, which the surrender condition doesn't block, taking even one hit drops you back on your knees, and even if you improve hand to hand damage through the appropriate perk, at higher levels, enemies have so much health you have to hit them dozens of times, all the while avoiding taking hits.

May I suggest the possibility of holdout weapons - small weapons and some ammo for them that the violators may not notice and rob?

I've noticed on higher levels, resisting is practically impossible - if you don't have passive health regeneration, which the surrender condition doesn't block, taking even one hit drops you back on your knees, and even if you improve hand to hand damage through the appropriate perk, at higher levels, enemies have so much health you have to hit them dozens of times, all the while avoiding taking hits.

May I suggest the possibility of holdout weapons - small weapons and some ammo for them that the violators may not notice and rob?

Cool. Makes sense. Can do that.

Don't know if this was mentioned small bug, when raped or sex with female with strapon, female uses male voice.  Thanks for all the work, look forward to future releases. :)

Aware, but it's not and will never  be something handled on my end. The sound files are attached to Leito's animations. In the future, sounds would be the job of the framework itself I think

Okay, didn't realize the framework from foreplay was the culprit . 

I have to say this already changes the way I play the game in a good way, now I'm wondering if it is worth it to take on some certain enemies running the risk of the character getting raped and robbed, losing and all my good custom weapons, now I actually worry a bit while adventuring around.  Where as before I'd pretty much take anything on and if I died no big deal.

With currents tools... Can it be done that when perversion starts only consensual animations play? 

Also pc comments during the animations could improve this mod.

And what about some pre sex dialogue options (along with options and speech checks)? Like you get knocked down, the attacker comes to you and initiates dialogue, and you have a couple options, like beg for forgiveness or persuade you don't have anything of value (but still get raped), or just beg to be violated if perversion has triggered.

Btw, perversion could function like an addiction and cause withdrawal like a normal drug addiction.

This is really a good mod and is technically working well for me, but there is a minor issue bothering me. Is there a console command to stop the NPCs surrendering to PC? If not is it possible to have one?

For example after a battle with synths or raiders there can be a lot of surrendered enemies around. After surrendering they all have full health and if I don't speak to all of them (or kill them all) they will attack me again after a short time. And if I want to have their ammo I have to go around executing them one by one, which isn't actually fun.

BTW why do those enemies have full health after they surrender? Is there some special reason, and if not, can it be changed so that they only have the health they had when they surrendered? That way I could leave them alone after they have surrendered and if they decide to attack me again I wouldn't need to use the whole ammo load again to bring them down.

Oddity:

I had to do a complete re-install recently, got 4play and stuff set up fine and working, and tonight I arrived at Diamond City at the point where there's usually a firefight between DC guards and Supermutants.

So far, so normal.

Then I entered the fight, shot a mutie, then a mutant hound ran out, and as I tracked and shot him, I accidentally hit a guard.

So both guards and muties considered me hostile and blasted me to surrender.

Violate then kicked in, and the guards started taking turns. The muties continued to shoot at everyone. All the guards just stood about clapping, getting hit from mutie fire, not dying.

Then, after about the 3rd guard had had his fun, a mutie appeared and had his way too. Things continued that way. A few guards, then another mutie, then a few guards etc.

After 20 minutes I got bored and reloaded a save.

Hiya!  Just started playing FO4 and loving your collection of mods so far. I have one question/concern though with violate mod. Is there some way to add a cool down to how often enemies can knock you down? After every scene, a few seconds later enemies will start attacking me again, instantly knocking me back down, and sometimes I have to reload a save simply because I cannot get away. Is this something already in the mod and I'm just missing some setting, or is it possible to add this functionality?

Also, I see a few others have mentioned this, but when an enemy surrenders or knocks the player down, their HP is reset to full. Is it possible to change it or at least have it remain at where it was reduced to as a setting for those that would like it? 

Appreciate it!

This is really a good mod and is technically working well for me, but there is a minor issue bothering me. Is there a console command to stop the NPCs surrendering to PC? If not is it possible to have one?

For example after a battle with synths or raiders there can be a lot of surrendered enemies around. After surrendering they all have full health and if I don't speak to all of them (or kill them all) they will attack me again after a short time. And if I want to have their ammo I have to go around executing them one by one, which isn't actually fun.

BTW why do those enemies have full health after they surrender? Is there some special reason, and if not, can it be changed so that they only have the health they had when they surrendered? That way I could leave them alone after they have surrendered and if they decide to attack me again I wouldn't need to use the whole ammo load again to bring them down.

To disable surrendering enemies, go into vinfamy control panel(which i assume you have)>Mod customisation>Violate>PC aggressor-Victim knockdown chance> Disable. 

Dont know about the health thing.

Oddity:

I had to do a complete re-install recently, got 4play and stuff set up fine and working, and tonight I arrived at Diamond City at the point where there's usually a firefight between DC guards and Supermutants.

So far, so normal.

Then I entered the fight, shot a mutie, then a mutant hound ran out, and as I tracked and shot him, I accidentally hit a guard.

So both guards and muties considered me hostile and blasted me to surrender.

Violate then kicked in, and the guards started taking turns. The muties continued to shoot at everyone. All the guards just stood about clapping, getting hit from mutie fire, not dying.

Then, after about the 3rd guard had had his fun, a mutie appeared and had his way too. Things continued that way. A few guards, then another mutie, then a few guards etc.

After 20 minutes I got bored and reloaded a save.

How long you are violated for is tied into an exhaustion factor, which is your strength multiplied by a number(mod default is 4) I assume you have a high strength character?, so say your strength is 10 and the mod is still default, you will be violated 40 times before you are let go. 

Change the multiplier down to 1 to reduce the time,  control panel>Mod customisation>Violate>PC victim-Rounds till exhaustion>set to 1

To disable surrendering enemies, go into vinfamy control panel(which i assume you have)>Mod customisation>Violate>PC aggressor-Victim knockdown chance> Disable. 

Dont know about the health thing.

Thank you. I have the Vinfamy's Control Panel installed and noticed after this message that I didn't have the item in my inventory to use it. I managed to add it through console and now a lot of things are clearer  :D

REQUEST 1... MCM chances for lowest health to get violated additions, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

I play with Defeat on Skyrim, I've been using it for a long time. I like to set my lowest health to 1%.

This usually means that chances for rape to happen in Skyrim are usually very low, as most hits usually kill my character. Bypassing the 1% health altogether.

This makes it a suprise, when it does actually happen.

REQUEST 2... Only clothing is stolen, a way for the Violaters to further embarass and make your life harder. You still have the quest to get them back if you need them.

REQUEST 3... Naked = Higher chance for rape. Ties in with Request 2, making you more of a Fuck Toy after the first rape, until you get some clothes on.

I cant get animations to play on a new save (right b4 acessing vaul111 elevator) when surrendering the player equips a nudesuit the NPC strips then re equips armor but not clothing and both just stand still for the duration of animation. they will play on a save I made that already had this mod installed 

Regarding surrendered enemies, I'm wondering if they can be left in a "knockdown" or paralyzed state?  That way, if we're running something like the slavery or abduction mods (both great and available here at Loverslab btw), we can capture them after raping them. 

I'm not sure if I'm wording this correctly.  I guess I'm just asking if there's a way that you can make this mod dovetail in with the mods that let you take prisoners.  I think the best way is to leave them in a knockdown state, this should kick in the other mods' ability to capture them. 

I cant get animations to play on a new save (right b4 acessing vaul111 elevator) when surrendering the player equips a nudesuit the NPC strips then re equips armor but not clothing and both just stand still for the duration of animation. they will play on a save I made that already had this mod installed 

Four-play is looking for the wrong animation set:

Leito animation pack - needs Four-Lei Plus to install over Four-Play

Crazy animation pack gun version - need just default Four-Play. Don't use Four-Lei Plus

why player and NPC Will not take off his clothes?

repeat the red bits in my installation guide

Regarding surrendered enemies, I'm wondering if they can be left in a "knockdown" or paralyzed state?  That way, if we're running something like the slavery or abduction mods (both great and available here at Loverslab btw), we can capture them after raping them. 

I'm not sure if I'm wording this correctly.  I guess I'm just asking if there's a way that you can make this mod dovetail in with the mods that let you take prisoners.  I think the best way is to leave them in a knockdown state, this should kick in the other mods' ability to capture them. 

I can have a look. Thanks for suggesting.

hi,

I have a female character,

I have all these installed

HN66s EasyGirl Outfits for CBBE - Bodyslide Female 06/06/17 9:10:51 PM 06/06/17 9:09:04 PM     V4.00 / 4.02 humannature66

FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1    LoveLab    11/06/17 11:30:56 AM    11/06/17 11:27:05 AM            ?    
Four_Lei_081    LoveLab    11/06/17 11:25:31 AM    11/06/17 11:24:28 AM            ?    
four_play_0_0_8_2    LoveLab    11/06/17 11:18:10 AM    11/06/17 11:08:18 AM            ?    
FP_Autonomy__2_0    LoveLab    11/06/17 11:48:41 AM    11/06/17 11:48:00 AM            ?    
FP_VanillaFudge__1_2    LoveLab    11/06/17 11:35:26 AM    11/06/17 11:33:18 AM            ?    
FP_Violate__2_0    LoveLab    11/06/17 11:40:52 AM    11/06/17 11:39:12 AM            ?    
Vinfamy_CP__1_0    LoveLab    11/06/17 11:41:19 AM    11/06/17 11:37:29 AM            ?    
Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17    LoveLab    07/06/17 10:29:36 AM    07/06/17 8:40:35 AM            1.0 / ?    Crazy6987
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1c    LoveLab    11/06/17 11:29:20 AM    11/06/17 11:26:56 AM            1c / ?    Leito86
uninstalled  Crazy Animations (NMM Rug Version) - v2.7    LoveLab    07/06/17 10:26:30 AM    07/06/17 8:40:10 AM            2.7 / ?    Crazy6987

But when in combat I just die without surrender most of the time but when surrender does trigger people just stand there and sometimes there are spectators and they clap as if something is happening but no animation plays. My character can actually walk around among gunners and kill them all.

Can you please see if I have everything that I need.

hi,

Make sure you disable Crazy's esp.

I would recommend upgrading all those mods to the latest versions. Most of them are outdated.

Load a clean save.

hi

Solved I think I can say although violate from surrender to violate timeline was a bit slow but it finally worked about 4-5 seconds delay.

It even violated my companion. Great!!!!!

What I did was to uninstall

NSFW Strap-on dildo for FO4 - Strap-on dildo 1 0 LoveLab 11/06/17 11:15:31 AM 11/06/17 11:10:15 AM   53994 1.0 / 1.0 jet4571

when I started up my game it said something about 4play slot but did not come up with framework error like before.

so I am off to install Loverslab dildo and pass on Nexus dildo and see what happens.

I hope this mght help some people because the is a great mod!

A big thank you to DocClox, Vinfamy, all the modders and to everyone who helped.