I'll double-check on the companion thing. Works for me perfectly, maybe just a performance / non-latency issue.

All my mods use the same method to find your current companions (autofill quest aliases). However, Violate picks up to three and and has to incorporate the gender settings from the control panel too so maybe it takes longer than Prostitution etc to find the companions

Something interesting you might wanna know: I managed to get everyone in Vault 75 used in Violate (23 Gunners) & each time it started up (cause i made a save right before), at least 2 would keep trying to start combat again while the rest would continue on with Violate. Also if Violate chose one of them while they try to fight, I'd get put into solo animations with a dildo that last the 60 seconds none of the normal animations will use like i mentioned before. & yes this time I didn't have Kidnap or Prostitution on this time so I'm pretty sure its just a random glitch. Just a weird experience I wanted to share.

Something interesting you might wanna know: I managed to get everyone in Vault 75 used in Violate (23 Gunners) & each time it started up (cause i made a save right before), at least 2 would keep trying to start combat again while the rest would continue on with Violate. Also if Violate chose one of them while they try to fight, I'd get put into solo animations with a dildo that last the 60 seconds none of the normal animations will use like i mentioned before. & yes this time I didn't have Kidnap or Prostitution on this time so I'm pretty sure its just a random glitch. Just a weird experience I wanted to share.

Yeah simple reason for this: I only coded it to harmonize up to 20 npcs. I didn't realize that there are cells with so many hostile enemies.

I can add another 10 to that cap in the next version.

Yeah simple reason for this: I only coded it to harmonize up to 20 npcs. I didn't realize that there are cells with so many hostile enemies.

I can add another 10 to that cap in the next version.

Yah, just wanted to see if it would work. I had a save there with only 8 cuz I only wanted women but updating Violate killed all my saved scenes using the old version & I found a mod on Nexus to turn all unnamed Raiders, Gunners, etc. into women meaning bigger rape sessions. Its a pain in the ass gathering them in one area once it hits double digits, but its worth it & it'll be doubly worth it once we get lesbian or threesome animations & someone gets a mod similar to Simple Slavery working on here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi Vin,

What could be preventing the Super Mutant animations from kicking in? I have the latest versions of all your mods, as well as Four Lei Plus and the CP. I can get the animations to work on my character via Leito's gun, but other than that it never initiates for the Super Mutants; synths work fine, though, and I think one actually got someone pregnant.

I noticed an annoying bug, but I'm not sure if it is related to this mod specifically, but I suspect so. I loaded one of my older saves (which had used older versions of some of these adult mods). Upon updating all the loverslab mods (Kidnapped, Vanilla Fudge, Prostitution, Violate, Family Planning, Vinfamy control panel), Vinfamy informed me that older files had been detected in my save, and that they were being updated. Great!

However, after all was said and done, my companion Piper was stuck in the surrender pose. There was no combat, or any reason for surrender, this happened in a neutral area with no hostiles. It seems that the surrender for her was triggered upon all mods completing initialisation. There was no easy way to get her out of it either. Triggering a sex scene with her, or commanding her to walk somewhere, would still work. But she would default back to the surrender pose afterwards, making it impossible for her to follow me around as she should.

So, the only way I was able to remedy this, was to use the Vinfamy control panel to set the kidnap chance of the "Kidnapped mod" to 100%, and map travel while near my companion. This then triggered a kidnap scenario, where by both me and my companion were teleported to a new area, thus resetting her state.

But I suspect Pipers infinite surrender may have something to do with Violate.

Hi Vin,

What could be preventing the Super Mutant animations from kicking in? I have the latest versions of all your mods, as well as Four Lei Plus and the CP. I can get the animations to work on my character via Leito's gun, but other than that it never initiates for the Super Mutants; synths work fine, though, and I think one actually got someone pregnant.

Can you get knocked down / surrender to Super mutants?

If yes (knocked down but then animations can't start) -> Four-Play problem

Reinstall Four-Lei Plus, make sure it overwrites everything

If not -> Violate problem 

make sure you have the latest violate, disable esp, load, save. Enable esp, load

stopquest FPV_Follower

use that console command if that happens

Hi Vin,

Can you get knocked down / surrender to Super mutants?

If yes (knocked down but then animations can't start) -> Four-Play problem

Reinstall Four-Lei Plus, make sure it overwrites everything

If not -> Violate problem 

make sure you have the latest violate, disable esp, load, save. Enable esp, load

stopquest FPV_Follower

use that console command if that happens

I can get knocked down and surrender to them, but whenever it gets the Violate part my character just strips and stands there with a strap on for the duration of what should be the animation. None of the NPCs do anything, either. Also, for some reason my character takes damage at the start of the scene.

Edit: Apparently it will actually execute Violate, but with Super Mutants it uses the human animations, not their independent series. This ends up shrinking them down to regular human size to fit the intended models.

I can get knocked down and surrender to them, but whenever it gets the Violate part my character just strips and stands there with a strap on for the duration of what should be the animation. None of the NPCs do anything, either. Also, for some reason my character takes damage at the start of the scene.

Edit: Apparently it will actually execute Violate, but with Super Mutants it uses the human animations, not their independent series. This ends up shrinking them down to regular human size to fit the intended models.

Four-Lei Plus must have been overwritten by something. Reinstall it, overwrite everything. You don't need Four-Lei, just Four-Lei Plus.

Sorry master, still trying to figure out the right source nif. 

The animation works well,

but the genitals of SM is not stiff still (in sex scene)

From the Four-Lei's OP:

Temporary solution for Super Mutant erection: In order to get erect penis for the supermutants for Four-Play, you need to manually go into Data\Meshes\Actors\Supermutant\CharacterAssets and replace SupermutantBody.nif with any of the other nif files in the same folder.

Hey vinfamy I found a fix for the flaccid penises here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4206-four-play-nudesuits/ just install the compatibility patch

and done.

2.2.1 Released - Optimized the script to find companions a lot so should help people who didn't have companions picked upon by Violate before.

I added a button to the Control Panel 1.2 too to add custom companions to the CurrentCompanionFaction so that they can be picked up on as your companion by Violate and other FP mods

My companion Cait isn't being violated even though I have the option enabled and have companion gender check set to female.

I can confirm it happens to Piper as well...at least on my install.

I'm having the same problem, with the same companion. I don't have time to test it right now, but maybe it's a Cait thing? Maybe try taking Piper out for a spin? Also, at one point, Cait went into combat mode but didn't actually attack anyone, she just stood there like she was ready to and called out her usual combat dialogue, and a few raiders shot at her. Strangely, though, no one did any damage to anyone else. Again, though, maybe it's a Cait thing? I'll have to check when I get home.

I only noticed this now, playing on survival on early lvls means no companion, but now that I am using one, noticed that the companion surrenders but doesnt get a turn when violate triggers. prostitution works fine with companions tho, I can pimp them fine, and set them as prostitutes in settlements.

anyone has this issue?

File Name: Four-Play Violate (+Improved Companion Finding)

re: Companion Finding

You are my hero. Works like a charm. shy.gif

Thank you and a double good luck on your studies!

Thanks for putting in the effort!:) But I'm still having problems.:( I brought Cait along to that over pass the Gunners own, and just hung out for a fairly long while, but Cait just walked around and they ignored her.:( Did I install something incorrectly maybe? Or is it in the settings. I should have checked that. lol!

Thanks for putting in the effort! :) But I'm still having problems. :( I brought Cait along to that over pass the Gunners own, and just hung out for a fairly long while, but Cait just walked around and they ignored her. :( Did I install something incorrectly maybe? Or is it in the settings. I should have checked that. lol!

I swear there must be something different about Cait. Like 90% of the problems people have with companions for my mods is with Cait. I wondered if Bethesda forgot to add her to the CurrentCompanionFaction.

Try using the latest Vin's CP and force her to be a FP-compatible companion

Okay, another oddity. When I update to the latest version, characters no longer strip before sex. Not sure why. I tested without installing Violate, and stripping worked just fine. Then I installed it and suddenly they weren't stripping any more. 

Nothing to do with Violate. Double-check your Papyrus logging settings and reinstall F4SE. Must be one of those 'F4SE files disappear on their own mysteriously" cases

Would it be possible to have bash and melee attacks against surrendered enemies activate finishers? It's a bit frustrating when a hp sponge enemy you want or need to kill surrenders, heals up and you need to waste more ammo on them, or bash all day.

Good suggestion.

I think I have a solution to the stripping problem I'm having. I've noticed that I need to uninstall and reinstall everything each time I want to add a FP mod. Not sure why it is, but I'm going to try Violate's latest version that way now. The old one gave me some problems, but then I did the total redo and it worked, so maybe that's it? I should learn some more about mod building, I guess.:)

I noticed a bug. After my player character and my companion Piper surrendered to a bunch of Super Mutants, and had their way with them, the game teleported me back to Sanctuary (after a fade to black), and Piper is frozen in place. She will no longer follow me around, or even walk to where I command her to go. I think what ever command locks her in place during a sex scene, is not resetting.

My companion was raped the first time my character get knocked down, but all times since she's been completely ignored. If any enemies are nearby but not actually in range of my attackers they will stop their assault and never continue which forces me to load my last save. This is a good mod and I hope to see it's continued support by it's author. 

Edit: The robbery system is pretty thorough. While this is realistic it leaves the character with no ammo even if they should have other guns stored at Sanctuary. I recommend storing ammo as well as guns at Sanctuary, but hope the author makes the robbery a little less thorough. Along with this I would request a "left for dead" scenario rather than being teleported back to Sanctuary. Perhaps if the robbers only took caps and any items above a certain value. Oh, I almost forgot. I would HIGHLY recommend fixing it so that enemy npc's do not regain their health after knockdown. After all you don't regain yours why should they, plus as often as they are knocked down it becomes a serious headache. I try to make it much harder to knock enemies down in the control panel, but these settings often revert to their default values, making it insanely easy to knock enemies down.