Not sure if this is the right thread to post in, but during Sex Animations, I hear "beep" sounds, and I feel like this was a similar issue relating to voices in Skyrim's Sexlab Mod. Is there a way to fix this?

Are you using Leito's or Crazy's animations?

I think Leito's. I know the one I'm using is supposed to work with FP Violate...unless they both do, and I've seriously messed something up. :P

I think Leito's. I know the one I'm using is supposed to work with FP Violate...unless they both do, and I've seriously messed something up. :P

Leito's animations have the sound files linked directly to the animation files, not via Four-Play or Violate.

Just reinstall Leito's Pack to make sure you didn't delete the sound files by mistake or something

hey vinfamy I just installed your updated violate mod but when my character got defeated the 2 raiders kept taking turns forevermore i reloaded to an earlier save after they did over 20+ times. from the options it says 3 or 4 times right? should do a fresh install? after each turn they took 2 more items mats and all. btw this save is very early when i first got out of the vault for the first time.

hey vinfamy I just installed your updated violate mod but when my character got defeated the 2 raiders kept taking turns forevermore i reloaded to an earlier save after they did over 20+ times. from the options it says 3 or 4 times right? should do a fresh install? after each turn they took 2 more items mats and all.

No it's (4x STRENGTH) Rounds, not 4 rounds.

So if your strength is like 9, it's 36 rounds even.

Adjust it to 1 or something if your Strength is high.Reduce the scene duration too if you want things to go past quickly.

hey vinfamy I just installed your updated violate mod but when my character got defeated the 2 raiders kept taking turns forevermore i reloaded to an earlier save after they did over 20+ times. from the options it says 3 or 4 times right? should do a fresh install? after each turn they took 2 more items mats and all.

Adjust it to 1 or something if your Strength is high.Reduce the scene duration too if you want things to go past quickly.

thanks i'll try it. the only reason my strength is high is because i use the lightsaber mod and strength counts in some ways :P

Test Report:

I delete crazy's animation and it gets better.

I hear beep sounds and consider it as a whistle by attackers .....

(Isn't it   LMAO)

The violate scene will go directly indoors,

but still a fade-to-black outdoors.

Besides,

I think it will be greater in the future, expecting.

1.Let victim walk away rather than sent back to Sanctuary

2.auto free cam mode (in the scene)

3.position adjusting hot keys (in the scene)

4.dialogue subtitle editor (It's awesome already)

(Sounds like sexout ....)

Please make the adjustment rounds only, take out strength all together.   Duration affects all your programs so that doesn't fix anything. 

Test Report:

The violate scene will go directly indoors,

but still a fade-to-black outdoors.

Besides,

I think it will be greater in the future, expecting.

2.auto free cam mode (in the scene)

3.position adjusting hot keys (in the scene)

(Sounds like sexout ....)

These all are the sort of things that should belong with the framework. If the framework adds them, I'll use them.

Please make the adjustment rounds only, take out strength all together.   Duration affects all your programs so that doesn't fix anything. 

Edit my FPV_OnHit script. It will take you one second to remove the strength variable.

Hi vinfamy, Thanks for making this mods as well as other four-play mods.

I found Violate bit buggy to my end after recent update, like after I killed (not all of them) the aggressor then teleport my PC to other location but the Violate effect still active and the aggressor teleport to my PC current location as well (the one i've killed?! ) and bring his whole gang as well.

Also I notice god mode/tgm is enable which i didn't activated it while testing it violate or kidnap, not sure if this bugs from violate or kidnap.

I've try lots of ways to make stripping work but fail.

May I ask which version of F4SE are you using? mine is f4se_0_04_01_installer

(There is another f4se_0_03_00 but it seems old)

Reinstall it, make sure you have all the necessary scripts file from F4SE. Also enable Papyrus logging.

like after I killed (not all of them) the aggressor then teleport my PC to other location but the Violate effect still active and the aggressor teleport to my PC current location as well (the one i've killed?! ) and bring his whole gang as well.

Don't kill your aggressor or start combat during the violation please. You're not supposed to anyway since you should be naked with no weapon. Violate has no way of handling aggressors dying during the violation yet, never did. 

Yeah I download the zip file and manually reinstall it,

Figure out there is one folder (src) in the zip file needs to be added manually.

Also I make these in Fallout4Custom.txt and fallout4.ini

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

it doesn't work, both players are still wearing clothes in sex

Is there any mod I shouldn't use? (I re-start the game and no using Crazy's animation anymore)
Or Mod order?

And I start the game by NMM, not F4SE loader.exe.

You haven't made the necessary Papyrus logging changes. Highlighted in red, all these need to equal to 1

Also it's not the F4SE's src folder that you need to copy (unless you want to make mods, it's not necessary), it's the scripts folder itself.

You also need to start via F4SE in NMM. Instead of clicking on Launch Fallout 4, click on the downward arrow next to it.

All these things are clearly stated in the installation guide ...

I finally got the whole thing working after I read about the fo4se scripts needing to be installed too.  do have a few things to mention.  After I surrender and they have had their way the raiders will walk around with their helmets and if they have them scarves on but nothing else. only 1 or 2 will redress.  the few I"ve come across that are in powerarmor will just stand off to the side for a bit then sometimes they will get out and join in but mainly they will wait till the 3rd or 4th raider and then they will attack which ever one that is having a go at me. then when another raider is going at me. the raider that was attacked will attack the raider in power armor.  After they are done some will stand around but all are green to me and won't attack when I get close which is a good thing but weird .  I also had ran away and was a little ways away and it faded to black and started all over again. was wondering if there was a distance that I need to be to be able to be free or is it just how ever many times it's set for in the settings then it will quit?

I finally got the whole thing working after I read about the fo4se scripts needing to be installed too.  do have a few things to mention.  After I surrender and they have had their way the raiders will walk around with their helmets and if they have them scarves on but nothing else. only 1 or 2 will redress.  the few I"ve come across that are in powerarmor will just stand off to the side for a bit then sometimes they will get out and join in but mainly they will wait till the 3rd or 4th raider and then they will attack which ever one that is having a go at me. then when another raider is going at me. the raider that was attacked will attack the raider in power armor.  After they are done some will stand around but all are green to me and won't attack when I get close which is a good thing but weird .  I also had ran away and was a little ways away and it faded to black and started all over again. was wondering if there was a distance that I need to be to be able to be free or is it just how ever many times it's set for in the settings then it will quit?

The only outcome currently is passing out.

Please do not interrupt the violation scene with combat or running away. Violate does not have any way of handling this yet.

Reduce the exhaustion strength multiplier with Vin's CP to reduce the number of rounds it takes for you to pass out.

Redressing and Power armor handling  is not Violate's responsibility. It's a known issue with the framework.

Welp, I managed to break it again. >.> It crashes at, what I believe the pass out point is. I lowered the settings to the lowest and it crashed much faster so I assumed that's when it does it. Not sure why. Odd. Oh well, I guess unless you have a suggestion to fix this, I'll just wait until there's more integration or I get tired of the mods I'm using and start over from scratch with everything.

Passing out is just a simple MoveTo function, one of the lightest ones in Papyrus.

Oh neat. I never knew that. Though, I'm not sure this tells me why it crashes when I reach that point. xD Oh well. Awesome mod though either way! o/ I'll just wait until things get more well done.

It notified me that this file updated here on the website, but I see it still says version 2.0. I'm guessing you just changed the title?

I just added a line in the description to save myself from repeating myself in every answers.

The only outcome currently is passing out.

Please do not interrupt the violation scene with combat or running away. Violate does not have any way of handling this yet.

Reduce the exhaustion strength multiplier with Vin's CP to reduce the number of rounds it takes for you to pass out.

Redressing and Power armor handling  is not Violate's responsibility. It's a known issue with the framework.

KK now that I know it doesn't handle redressing and power armor for the bandits and raiders I won't bother you about it. Far as the other I'll do the adjusting in the control panel and go from there. thanks for the reply and for the mod

You haven't made the necessary Papyrus logging changes. Highlighted in red, all these need to equal to 1

Also it's not the F4SE's src folder that you need to copy (unless you want to make mods, it's not necessary), it's the scripts folder itself.

You also need to start via F4SE in NMM. Instead of clicking on Launch Fallout 4, click on the downward arrow next to it.

All these things are clearly stated in the installation guide ...

Thanks for your patience, master. Most problems are solved via your way.

We just gotta make sure:

1.Copy F4SE folder files into Fallout4 and Fallout4/Data folder

2.Use F4SE_Loader in NMM to start the game.

3.Using violate 2.0 

Now actor can undress normally, and won't go to fade-in-black scenes.

Sometimes when enemy is one person, it takes a little time from action to next action. (I can feel it's loading)

Now the scenario works fine, only SYNTH doesn't work (I mean those synth without name)

It reveals "......aborted, ..... disallowed" on the up-left of the screen

Is it possible to limit the stealing to Weapons & Apparel (maybe Bottlecaps)? I noticed that on a higher level the actual violation seems to bug out when my stuff gets stolen (they just stand around but no animations start, while without the robbery Violate works quite well), and I am looking at 15 minutes of "x y is removed" notifications in the upper left corner :lol:

Also all settings holos from other mods get stolen, and the save game item for survival.

Stealing caps makes sense as does stealing weapons, ammo, aid and armor since that is what people in the wasteland need to fight and survive.  It would also prevent their victims from fighting back.

I don't think they should steal junk and MISC stuff (except keys) because those items are unlikely to be useful to them and a lot of quest items fall into those categories. 

Having what categories are stolen set via the holotape would be neat.

Thanks for all your hard work on this awesome mod!