Have a question. Could you set this mod to load after you did the character building because I have been having some funny things happen but also some things that not so funny. when I started a new character and switch over to female and start editing her after a bit she will turn and head to the shower and disappear. well when that happens a perfect looking Nate comes in through the bathroom door and stand behind where your character would be standing at. Even though she has disappeared you can still keep changing and adjusting in character customization. well the funny part is that if you keep it up on the adjusting, your character suddenly appears standing in front of the mirror and your clothes get taken off and he has his way with you on the bathroom floor while in customization. So far only happens on the initial character customization no later on in slm or looks mirror.

That's priceless. Autonomy never fails in its ability to entertain. 

It's Autonomy, which as the name suggests is the only mod that could cause sex scenes to auto-trigger. Definitely not Violate which is only triggered through combat.

Disable FP_Autonomy.esp if you start a new game and enable it later.

Well I ended up uninstalling Autonomy because it kept loading in when I would just uncheck the esp in nmm. well my character will still turn and walk towards the shower and disappear then when I hit done she will reappear and Nate is standing at the sink will lose his clothes but nothing else will happen so I'll keep checking to see what else could be causing this to happen.

Well I ended up uninstalling Autonomy because it kept loading in when I would just uncheck the esp in nmm. well my character will still turn and walk towards the shower and disappear then when I hit done she will reappear and Nate is standing at the sink will lose his clothes but nothing else will happen so I'll keep checking to see what else could be causing this to happen.

Autonomy is never meant to be used for the opening scene. Disable its esp until you get out of Vault 111.

The dialogues don't have voice overs ,right . It's just text?

Yeah, just text.

Violate is using the new stuff added tho like everyone grouping up around me, the dialogue lines, doing the idle animations like using drugs & shit so idk. Should also clarify that none of the scenes triggered by 4Play mods can have their duration extended through control panel. Leito & Crazy's still allow me to extend their durations, & all the other settings I have tested so far work (increasing kidnap chance, gender of aggressors, not getting robbed, # of rounds before exhaustion & perversion, # of caps earned from Prostitution, etc all worked so far, scene duration is the only holdout).  Should I just uninstall Violate entirely and start it over?

Leito's and Crazy's guns are completely unrelated to Four-Play.

Try Reinstall Four-Play Framework.

The scene duration does work perfectly. It's the most tested feature of the whole thing.

In your console command, type in this:

help Vin_Duration 0

See if they all show the number you asked for the duration.

Leito's and Crazy's guns are completely unrelated to Four-Play.

Try Reinstall Four-Play Framework.

The scene duration does work perfectly. It's the most tested feature of the whole thing.

In your console command, type in this:

help Vin_Duration 0

See if they all show the number you asked for the duration.

The command is showing 60 which is exactly what I've been choosing this whole time! Is my game just dumb or something cuz if its showing the right number & the other settings work, clearly my game is retarded in some way... 

Probably a stupid question since i haven't tested much this (series of) mod yet, so i probably overlooked or missed something, but was wondering if there is or could be a way or option/setting to make it work like Player character only is able to surrender and not the npc's  ? 

Probably a stupid question since i haven't tested much this (series of) mod yet, so i probably overlooked or missed something, but was wondering if there is or could be a way or option/setting to make it work like Player character only is able to surrender and not the npc's  ? 

To turn off PC as potential aggressor: 

Vinfamy's CP > Customizations > Violate > PC Aggressor - Knockdown Chance > set it to zero

To turn off followers as fellow victims for PC as Victim:#

Vinfamy's CP > Customizations > Violate > Followers  > Disable

To turn off PC as potential aggressor: 

Vinfamy's CP > Customizations > Violate > PC Aggressor - Knockdown Chance > set it to zero

To turn off followers as fellow victims for PC as Victim:#

Vinfamy's CP > Customizations > Violate > Followers  > Disable

Great, thanks a lot :D  was looking after the configurator in the wrong place, so i thought i had yet to craft it to see what i could fiddle in it, but noticed after posting this it wasn't in aid/misc section as most mods, anyway thanks for the quick answer and have a great day.

FP Violate 2.1 Released

• You can now interrupt the violation by fighting back
  • Stealing is now restricted to armor, weapons, chems, stimpaks and caps only. Added a short dialogue prior to stealing.
  • Make sure NPCs and companions are persistent with their surrender pose
  • No more over-the-top chem taking from your violators

Very cool update. 

How do I fight back, if I wanted to do that? Just start throwing punches between violations? I imagine that's not going to go very well for me, but it's nice that I can do it.

That might off-set how awful it is to be a high-strength character getting violated though... because that just goes on and on forever.

Very cool update. 

How do I fight back, if I wanted to do that? Just start throwing punches between violations? I imagine that's not going to go very well for me, but it's nice that I can do it.

That might off-set how awful it is to be a high-strength character getting violated though... because that just goes on and on forever.

Decrease the strength multiplier with Vinfamy's CP if you don't want it to go on too long.

Yeah. throw punches between sex scenes will interrupt the violation. Since you're naked with no weapon, you most likely get knocked down again/ get killed to be fair. Although you can be strategic by using the few seconds of freedom you have each round to find a weapon in your surrounding area.  

Decrease the strength multiplier with Vinfamy's CP if you don't want it to go on too long.

Yeah. throw punches between sex scenes will interrupt the violation. Since you're naked with no weapon, you most likely get knocked down again/ get killed to be fair. Although you can be strategic by using the few seconds of freedom you have each round to find a weapon in your surrounding area.  

Yeah for real, I like it. Another question on Exhaustion: Is it literally how many turns will be taken, or is that turns taken per assailant?

So let's say I have 1 strength and set the multiplier to 2, but there are three assailants, does that mean each of the three will get 2 turns, or that only 2 of the assailants will have a go and then I'll be done, so the third guy is SOL?

Yeah for real, I like it. Another question on Exhaustion: Is it literally how many turns will be taken, or is that turns taken per assailant?

So let's say I have 1 strength and set the multiplier to 2, but there are three assailants, does that mean each of the three will get 2 turns, or that only 2 of the assailants will have a go and then I'll be done, so the third guy is SOL?

1 strength * 2 multipler = 2 rounds and you'll pass out

The total number of violators are not taken into consideration at all.

1 strength * 2 multipler = 2 rounds and you'll pass out

The total number of violators are not taken into consideration at all.

Just a heads up Vinfamy,

if prostitution mode AND kidnapping are both active, you don't get violated as enemies stop combat once they realize you're a prostitute  ;)

Other than that, everything else checks out perfect. I especially liked the extra commentary  :)

Trykz

Just a heads up Vinfamy,

if prostitution mode AND kidnapping are both active, you don't get violated as enemies stop combat once they realize you're a prostitute  ;)

Other than that, everything else checks out perfect. I especially liked the extra commentary  :)

Trykz

Prostitution mode is not meant to be on for normal gameplay. It should only be on when you want to be a prostitute. You can't really play the vanilla game in prostitution mode - there's no vanilla dialogues, no combat, it's like a mini-game inside a game that is supposed to toggled on and off. 

Just a heads up Vinfamy,

Trykz

Prostitution mode is not meant to be on for normal gameplay. It should only be on when you want to be a prostitute. You can't really play the vanilla game in prostitution mode - there's no vanilla dialogues, no combat, it's like a mini-game inside a game that is supposed to toggled on and off. 

I know. I was just pointing out that if the two aforementioned mods are active at the same time and you get kidnapped, your kidnapping turns into a massive money making adventure  ;)

Trykz

Well, I managed to get everything working last night. But now I've encountered a new problem.

Is there an "acceptable race" list in Violate? I mean, there like has to be I just don't know its name or where its located.  Violate either works for me with the list turned off using the Control Panel, or it doesn't work at all. Problem is when you turn it off, other critters will attempt to use animations, fail to do so, and then the "capture situation" never ends.

Is there an "acceptable race" list in Violate? I mean, there like has to be I just don't know its name or where its located.  

The race list is just ghouls, humans and synths. It's located in Quest > FPV_Player > Quest Alias > PlayerREF > Script section > Properties > AllowedRaces

With 2.1, you can end the violation by fighting back now. So just punch your violator in the face if things get stuck due to invalid races.

Is there an "acceptable race" list in Violate? I mean, there like has to be I just don't know its name or where its located.  

The race list is just ghouls, humans and synths. It's located in Quest > FPV_Player > Quest Alias > PlayerREF > Script section > Properties > AllowedRaces

With 2.1, you can end the violation by fighting back now. So just punch your violator in the face if things get stuck due to invalid races.

Actually I did exactly that and the violator didn't fight back. Neither did any of the super mutants in the place. Even when attacked.

Strangely, using the console command "resurrect" on ones that are already dead brought their AI sort of back. These ones did fight back and look for you, but like some how their AI was more broken than usual.

Also occasionally the game locks up when the player surrenders. But like, that shit happens in modding. Its just something I accept as part of the hobby.

But the above sounds like problems with the AI? I dunno. I'm going to check out the AllowedRaces thing and add mine, switch the list back on and see what happens. Thanks again for sharing it's location.

Sounds like a serious mod conflict tbh. Do you have a mod that overhauls races in the game or something like that?

Violate 2.1 has way of handling all these situations: it will ignore dead actors, terminate the scene if all enemies are dead and will not trigger the knockdown in the first place if none of the enemies are valid.

Sounds like a serious mod conflict tbh. Do you have a mod that overhauls races in the game or something like that?

Violate 2.1 has way of handling all these situations: it will ignore dead actors, terminate the scene if all enemies are dead and will not trigger the knockdown in the first place if none of the enemies are valid.

I went ahead and altered the race list you mentioned. Unfortunately it made no difference. Activating the list now only gives the message "you can not surrender to this enemy" or something like that.

I guess I might have a mod conflict? And yes I have several mods that modify all the human characters. I had to modify Four Play in a similar manner (well that and various updates) to get it to work.

First let me thank you for making a lot of key mods for Fallout 4 and doing great work towards progression of the community. Sorry to ask this if it has already been asked before but I have a blunt/straight to the point question for you.

Will this mod ever allow the player to be the aggressor or do you have any intentions of going that route with this mod? I have been waiting for that feature to be added for awhile and following this mod intensely with expectations/optimism since this mod is very close to what im looking for. Thank you

If no... Can anyone please point me in the direction i can find a mod similar to skyrim defeat that allows player to be aggressor in Fallout 4 I might of missed?

First let me thank you for making a lot of key mods for Fallout 4 and doing great work towards progression of the community. Sorry to ask this if it has already been asked before but I have a blunt/straight to the point question for you.

Will this mod ever allow the player to be the aggressor or do you have any intentions of going that route with this mod? I have been waiting for that feature to be added for awhile and following this mod intensely with expectations/optimism since this mod is very close to what im looking for. Thank you

If no... Can anyone please point me in the direction i can find a mod similar to skyrim defeat that allows player to be aggressor in Fallout 4 I might of missed?

it already has those features just download and install Vinfamy's Control Panel mod and find it in your armors tab its named after  vinfamy so its shouldn't be hard to find.

I just updated to 2.1 and my toon stays stuck in defeated stance, after the first enemy it says this "player is busy" and stays permanently like that. maybe because i didn't do a clean install. i hope its just that :/

Looks like the little approach scene before sex ("Take my cock biatch" - "No, please ...") gets stuck because the violators couldn't find the way to you. 

Go into first person view, get your fists out and punch someone.

It's already there. Don't even need Vinfamy's CP to work. Without the CP, it will just use the default settings (human, ghoul and synth enemies have a 50% chance of knockdown after their health falls below 30%). They will stop combat, go into surrender pose. You can talk to them after you kill the rest of their allies to bang them or let your companion bang them

I just updated to 2.1 and my toon stays stuck in defeated stance, after the first enemy it says this "player is busy" and stays permanently like that. maybe because i didn't do a clean install. i hope its just that :/

Looks like the little approach scene before sex ("Take my cock biatch" - "No, please ...") gets stuck because the violators couldn't find the way to you. 

Go into first person view, get your fists out and punch someone.

It's already there. Don't even need Vinfamy's CP to work. Without the CP, it will just use the default settings (human, ghoul and synth enemies have a 50% chance of knockdown after their health falls below 30%). They will stop combat, go into surrender pose. You can talk to them after you kill the rest of their allies to bang them or let your companion bang them

I been reading the updated features for awhile now and keeping tabs without updating... lol all this time I misunderstood the update description and thought it only had to do with player controlling the surrender rate of them being raped or health to initiate getting raped.

For this I owe you an apology sir. My bad and sorry for making you have to come out of your way to answer a bonehead question and for that I apologize and thank you for your patience.

lol Good thing I messaged you or I would still be in the dark keeping tabs on the mod without updating. Thanks you for the fast response by the way 

Other than then the duration extension not working for me still after the console command, I found a new glitch although its only affected one person so far. When i finished the Automatron DLC, i entered Prostitution mode with the Mechanist then after exiting, Violate activated on her & she went through both the surrender & jeering positions even tho I've set it so my character can't be a potential aggressor & she used solo animations. Weird af but i just reloaded a save & didn't prostitute her again & she was normal.

UPDATE: Ok i'm retarded. This started happening with multiple other NPCs so i went back into past saves to find out where the change happened. Thankfully it wasn't far from my current save but what i found is if you have Kidnapped activated for a long while then activate Prostitution, it will trigger what happened to me with the Mechanist. If you turn off Kidnapped long after the glitch started happening tho, anytime you use Prostitution on someone, YOU'LL be the one doing solo animations triggered by Violate. So i reverted to the past save & now I don't ever turn on Prostitution while Kidnapped is on.