Having a slight problem animations work fine but after the npc have few turns on the PC and Companion the game crashes now I have turned off the rob feature and put it to 0. Can anyone help.

It's just a random crash (once you get to that stage, robbing is no longer an issue, if it was an issue in the first place), could be caused by hundreds of different reasons, some of which might have nothing to do with Violate or Four-Play

Try to optimize your performance in general, take it easy on the 4k/ 8k textures, consider remove any mods that run a long script every x seconds, use ENBBoost, put in the right figure for memory in enblocal.ini, etc

Having a slight problem animations work fine but after the npc have few turns on the PC and Companion the game crashes now I have turned off the rob feature and put it to 0. Can anyone help.

It's just a random crash (once you get to that stage, robbing is no longer an issue, if it was an issue in the first place), could be caused by hundreds of different reasons, some of which might have nothing to do with Violate or Four-Play

Try to optimize your performance in general, take it easy on the 4k/ 8k textures, consider remove any mods that run a long script every x seconds, use ENBBoost, put in the right figure for memory in enblocal.ini, etc

May I ask which super mutatnt nude body you using can make it work correctly?

I'm using EVB but it seems not so supportive to SM, i

t hung there strenthlessly.

Thanks for updates

I don't know if correctly installed but seems to don't use leito supermutants animations but human animations. Same thing in prostitute. Synths works.

You need the latest Four-Lei Plus (updated a few minutes before Violate was updated). It's Four-Lei that is responsible for loading Leito's new animations and knowing when to select them when a sex scene triggers between a human and a super mutant. Violate simply allows such scene to trigger, it can't load or pick animations on its own.

May I ask which super mutatnt nude body you using can make it work correctly?

I'm using EVB but it seems not so supportive to SM, i

t hung there strenthlessly.

Leito's animation pack latest version include nude meshes and textures for super mutants

I provided some instructions to have super mutant erection in the Four-Lei's OP (you have to copy a nif file to replace the flaccid nif file)

Sorry, upper post just edited.

Four-Lei plus installed. All super mutants animations are OK using Leito Gun (Strip, erect and animations)

Violate & Prostitution automatically use super mutants specials animations? (like with leito gun).

For this new installation i used an old save with all animation mods unactivated, made a new save and follow the tutorial...

EDIT: Ok, my old save without [M] works good with super mutants except super mutans erection but i thinks t's normal. Thanks

Four-Lei plus installed. All super mutants animations are OK using Leito Gun (Strip, erect and animations)

Violate & Prostitution automatically use super mutants specials animations? (like with leito gun).

For this new installation i used an old save with all animation mods unactivated, made a new save and follow the tutorial...

Yes. Violate and Prostitution will use super mutant animations for super mutant sex scenes if Four-Lei Plus is installed.

Make sure nothing is overwriting Four-Lei Plus, namely Four-Play Nude Suits by Chosen Clue.

You need to manually copy the erect nif though as instructed in the Four-Lei's OP.

Yes. Violate and Prostitution will use super mutant animations for super mutant sex scenes if Four-Lei Plus is installed.

Make sure nothing is overwriting Four-Lei Plus, namely Four-Play Nude Suits by Chosen Clue.

You need to manually copy the erect nif though as instructed in the Four-Lei's OP.

Sorry master, still trying to figure out the right source nif. 

The animation works well,

but the genitals of SM is not stiff still (in sex scene)

Sorry master, still trying to figure out the right source nif. 

The animation works well,

but the genitals of SM is not stiff still (in sex scene)

From the Four-Lei's OP:

Temporary solution for Super Mutant erection: In order to get erect penis for the supermutants for Four-Play, you need to manually go into Data\Meshes\Actors\Supermutant\CharacterAssets and replace SupermutantBody.nif with any of the other nif files in the same folder.

FO4 Animations by Leito was updated and added Super Mutants. I can't wait to make ugly little green babies and go chase down a Super Mutant to extort some child support.  :lol:

Already done. Will be up within the hour. 

Nice. I figured it would be. I had to force myself to go to sleep though, seeing as it was after 5:00 AM here at the time.  :sleepy:

Any chance someone can tell me how this works with the Super Mutant Redux overhaul?  Does it crash?  work for only the vanilla mutants, not work for any of the mutants?  Would be helpful to know for when my next playthrough when I unistall/install mods.  

Edit note: Edited to clarify things.

Any chance someone can tell me how this works with the Super Mutant Redux overhaul?  Does it crash?  work for only the vanilla mutants, not work for any of the mutants?  Would be helpful to know for when I come back to fo4.  

Definitely not crash.

If the Super Mutants in that mod are still using the SuperMutantRace race, then business as usual.

Worst case (if that mod uses a custom race), it would only pick vanilla super mutants and the custom race mutants stand there and watch. Even then, it will take you like a minute to add the custom race to my allowed race list with the CK.

Does the race check support the Super Mutants as well, or should I have it off to initiate scenes with Super Mutants?

Leave it on. 

In 2.2, super mutants have been added to the allowed race list.

Remember to install Four-Lei plus though or super mutant animations from Leito's latest pack won't load.

Does the race check support the Super Mutants as well, or should I have it off to initiate scenes with Super Mutants?

Leave it on. 

In 2.2, super mutants have been added to the allowed race list.

Remember to install Four-Lei plus though or super mutant animations from Leito's latest pack won't load.

Got it. Thanks.

Super mutants are working great and Leitos pro animations are the best, thanks again and again and again.

In Violate, I am loving the idea of the perversion exhaustion mechanics but it isnt very obvious at all. Is there a chance that could get some type of bar or I should ask first, do you have any plans to expand on that aspect? And can exhaustion actually be tied to survival mode fatigue, that would tie it into the rest of the game? 

Almost forgot, if you dont mind what are your plans about after violation? 

In Violate, I am loving the idea of the perversion exhaustion mechanics but it isnt very obvious at all. Is there a chance that could get some type of bar or I should ask first, do you have any plans to expand on that aspect? And can exhaustion actually be tied to survival mode fatigue, that would tie it into the rest of the game? 

Yeah, I could add maybe a few 'inner thought' notifications after a certain milestone of getting to perversion is reached ("This is starting to feel good ..." etc)

I'll add a few outcomes. Let you walk away, transfer back to nearest settlement, left for dead all with chance that can be set in the Control Panel. If there's any mod that I can hook into as an outcome, I'll add it too as a possible out (as a soft depdency). Maybe some DD soft integration too.

Any chance someone can tell me how this works with the Super Mutant Redux overhaul?  Does it crash?  work for only the vanilla mutants, not work for any of the mutants?  Would be helpful to know for when I come back to fo4.  

Definitely not crash.

If the Super Mutants in that mod are still using the SuperMutantRace race, then business as usual.

Worst case (if that mod uses a custom race), it would only pick vanilla super mutants and the custom race mutants stand there and watch. Even then, it will take you like a minute to add the custom race to my allowed race list with the CK.

I was testing this out earlier. I also run with Super Mutant Redux, when violate triggers, the mutants run up, the retrieval quest triggers, I am stripped of my items, however, the animations do not begin, the mutants just stand still. 

In the papyrus log I see:

[06/19/2017 - 02:49:05AM] four_play: checking whitelist is populated
[06/19/2017 - 02:49:05AM] four_play: whitelist: 5 races
[06/19/2017 - 02:49:05AM] four_play: whitelist final: 5 races
[06/19/2017 - 02:49:05AM] four_play: population done
[06/19/2017 - 02:49:05AM] four_play: actor bounced - not an allowed race
[06/19/2017 - 02:49:05AM] four_play: kidcheck: sex scene aborted due to disallowed actor
[06/19/2017 - 02:49:17AM] error: Cannot call IsPlaying() on a None object, aborting function call

so I assume it is exactly as you described Vinfamy where something needs to be added in the CK. I opened up violate, and I think the allowed list is:

FPV_Player > FRV_OnHit > AllowedRaces? 

But the part I am having problems with.....is how do I know what race the Super Mutant Redux guys are? Just looking at the properties I don't see anything intuitive to suggest the author created a new race. Help and thanks! 

But the part I am having problems with.....is how do I know what race the Super Mutant Redux guys are? Just looking at the properties I don't see anything intuitive to suggest the author created a new race. Help and thanks! 

IF you load the esp of the Super Mutant Redux in CK , go into the Race section then sort by Date Last Modified, you should find the new races somewhere near the top.

Then add this to FPV_OnHit > Allowed Races save. then load up Four-Play.esp, go to FormList section, search for 'allowed', there' a seperate list for Four-Play itself, drag an drop the Super mutant redux race in there.

Yeah, I could add maybe a few 'inner thought' notifications after a certain milestone of getting to perversion is reached ("This is starting to feel good ..." etc)

I'll add a few outcomes. Let you walk away, transfer back to nearest settlement, left for dead all with chance that can be set in the Control Panel. If there's any mod that I can hook into as an outcome, I'll add it too as a possible out (as a soft depdency). Maybe some DD soft integration too.

Perhaps an outcome where you remain with the violator(s), keeping the friendly faction, free to move and act, violated every now then, and if you'd move too far from them, refused to surrender items you'd pick up or attacked them, they'd turn hostile again? A fairly simple captive scenario.

Might be the wrong place to ask but, with the new F4SE (0.4.1) is it still necessary to add the papyrus logging lines to fallout.ini?

technically it was never necessary. It's just something that users have reported as making it work for them.

i have there a small question:

how long does it normally with unchanged settings need till a violation is over with all specialstats on 10 and around 2 dozen raiders?

i ask this because my char is since over 4 realtimehours the playtoy of aorund 2 dozen raider after they criplled her with a grenade