Reading your comments, seems it is something hard coded though, but, it seems more frequent than before the update, which was then about half the time. Is that something that DocClox has to change? If it is at all possible. It just is, for me, very odd that the victim is assaulting the attackers. 

It's hard-coded with the framework for now and no-one but Doc can change it. There's also currently no functionality to only pick aggressive animations in 4play. I would have specified only aggressive animations with the correct gender roles if it was possible.

I'll imagine the frameworrk will have these things eventually though (Doc is just busy with RL at the moment) and Violate will be able to take advantage of such changes immediately, like it did when concurrent scenes for FP come out.

I just download the Violate 2.0 and test it.

It seems doesn't work after "surrender pose"

the player can move freely even shooting, NPC are stay friendly and wait to be shot

lol

Sounds like Four-Play Framework itself is not installed correctly. Please follow the installation guide for Four-Play carefully.

Did you also disable stealing? Why would you still have a gun?

For the bucket list of things that could someday be added to the mods,

a function that shuts everything down, like a panic button so to speak.

- Hoping this might be possible so we can save the game without anything running and go to work, school or get out and see daylight for the first time in days. ;)

Everything should already be automatically restarted when you load a save, except for when you're literally in the middle of a  sex scene. Unlike Skyrim, Fo4's scripts aren't baked into the save as much.

Yup I removed all four-play relative .esp and make a clean save, then load all .esp again.

I tuned the stealing off (it's functioning correctly, kidnapping also is good.

but issues still:

1.outdoors sex still start with "fade-in-black", indoors ok

2.Player can go freely after kneeling down and surrender pose few secs, no sex animation afterwards.

My mod order:

four-play.esp

Vinfamy_CP

FP_Prostitution

FP_Vanilla

FP_Violated

FP_Kidnapped

How should I make it work correctly

Does anyone run towards you and make a comment? 

So sex works for Prostitution and Vanilla Fudge, but not Violate? That's bizarre because there's absolutely no difference on how these mods start a sex scene.

Try disable just Violate. Then load your save, save to make a save with Four-Play but without Violate. Then enable Violate.esp again, load that save you just made.

I've had another issue when the game froze from a Mirelurk defeating my character. I've reloaded twice to make sure of it. The Mirelurk defeats my character and she kneels, then the game freezes. It looks like the game mistakes them for a race that is supported by Violate when they are not. (Edit) All is well now after enabling the race check. I see it says only human and synth attackers, so no normal ghouls?

Does anyone run towards you and make a comment? 

So sex works for Prostitution and Vanilla Fudge, but not Violate? That's bizarre because there's absolutely no difference on how these mods start a sex scene.

Try disable just Violate. Then load your save, save to make a save with Four-Play but without Violate. Then enable Violate.esp again, load that save you just made.

One thing could matter.....

The targets I use to try (Raiders outdoors / Synth in doors ) were dead and I resurrect them by console.

There is one another Raider works well (Indoors, respawned)

I will try more enemy to see if it works well.

BTW, I want to ask how to equip nude body when sex begins? (both NPC and Player)

Right now they all fuck with dresses as they wore before sex.

Your character passes out after (Exhaustion multiplier * Strength) rounds and wake up in Sanctuary, ending the violation.

vinfamy, is there a way to just let your character run away at the end instead of getting ported all the way back to sanctuary like in the older version?

vinfamy, is there a way to just let your character run away at the end instead of getting ported all the way back to sanctuary like in the older version?

I'll add it back as a potential outcome in a future version.

For now, if you have CreationKit, it would take you 1 minute to disable the teleport: FP_Violate.esp > Quest > FPV_Player > Quest Alias > PlayerAlias > Scripts section > Properties > SafePlace > Change it to PlayerREF instead

BTW, I want to ask how to equip nude body when sex begins? (both NPC and Player)

Enable Papyrus logging, make sure F4SE is installed correctly. I.e. the red bits in the installation guide in my signature.

Enable Papyrus logging, make sure F4SE is installed correctly. I.e. the red bits in the installation guide in my signature.

Yes, I've check them, always.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

and F4SE I'm using f4se_0_04_01_ version.

My character was just wandering and meet up with few SuperMutants
and I think the mod is not ready for them, right. lol
(cuz it appeals kidcheck: sex scene aborted ... to disallowed actor.)

My character was just wandering and meet up with few SuperMutants
and I think the mod is not ready for them, right. lol
(cuz it appeals kidcheck: sex scene aborted ... to disallowed actor.)

Yeah, no animations have been released for supermutants yet so four-play disallows them

Your character passes out after (Exhaustion multiplier * Strength) rounds and wake up in Sanctuary, ending the violation.

Considering you are now raped until you pass out, being ported isnt an issue (for me anyway) but maybe rather than being sent back to sanctuary you just get left at the nearest location without enemies?.

My Fem!Survivor is pretty often in the bottom position when im sexing up a female who has surrendered. If this isnt a bug, can there please be a feature ln the future to adjust that? Apologies if this has been discussed already.

Hard-coded four-play problem. Got it.

Turn on and off i know there is no MCM menu yet but when i play a guy i don't want to surrender...

Download Vinfamy's other mod Control Panel. Itll allow you to edit that feature, and plenty more with this mod and his other mods.

Welp, I managed to break it again. >.> It crashes at, what I believe the pass out point is. I lowered the settings to the lowest and it crashed much faster so I assumed that's when it does it. Not sure why. Odd. Oh well, I guess unless you have a suggestion to fix this, I'll just wait until there's more integration or I get tired of the mods I'm using and start over from scratch with everything.

The player's always sent back to Sanctuary after the violate scene  LMAO

Is there any chance NOT going back just walk away?

Ask for favor: How should make nude body equipped automatically at sex scene?

Tired of remove clothes from Raiders by console lol

Thank for your adding player as aggressor. Works great.

My feature request: add companion(s) as aggressors, or faction as aggressors. When I am out raiding with my raider faction they should be violating settlers.

Thank for your adding player as aggressor. Works great.

My feature request: add companion(s) as aggressors, or faction as aggressors. When I am out raiding with my raider faction they should be violating settlers.

You can already knock down some enemies and force them to fuck your companion.

For now, if you have CreationKit, it would take you 1 minute to disable the teleport: FP_Violate.esp > Quest > FPV_Player > Quest Alias > PlayerAlias > Scripts section > Properties > SafePlace > Change it to PlayerREF instead

Stripping issues are due to F4SE or Papyrus logging.

Using Violate 2.0 with the new control panel and every time I'm forced to surrender the game hard freezes.  Any idea on a fix?

Try disable Stealing with Vin's CP.

Welp, I managed to break it again. >.> It crashes at, what I believe the pass out point is. I lowered the settings to the lowest and it crashed much faster so I assumed that's when it does it. Not sure why. Odd. Oh well, I guess unless you have a suggestion to fix this, I'll just wait until there's more integration or I get tired of the mods I'm using and start over from scratch with everything.

Passing out is just a simple MoveTo function, one of the lightest ones in Papyrus.

You can already knock down some enemies and force them to fuck your companion.

I meant autonomously. After there are no more hostiles, it would be awesome if my companions / faction automatically violated surrendering enemies.

a randomized version of staying at the place of the violation, and a selection of the settlements would be great... 

maybe to those that are populated from the beginning, like Abernathy,Tenpines Bluff, Greentop, Graygarden, county Crossing, Slog, overland station or sommerville place...

i don´t know how difficult that would be, but would be really great...

at least i think...

Not sure if this is the right thread to post in, but during Sex Animations, I hear "beep" sounds, and I feel like this was a similar issue relating to voices in Skyrim's Sexlab Mod. Is there a way to fix this?

Are you using Leito's or Crazy's animations?

For the future request inbox

A lot of options now with the control panel now - yeah! shy.gif

Hoping to import/export for all the various settings.

Thus allowing players to share their configs and or allow those configs to be called programmatically by other mods.

Just a thought.lightbulb.gif