Four-Play WIP Discussion (was SexTec)

DocClox

can we have the option to have separate orgasms for each actor that way we can develop a mini game for sex,

I'm in favor of sex minigames.

instead of the animation viewer that it essentially is right now.

What it is right now is what I know how to do.

Would be great if we come up with a system incorporating http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2062-sexlab-animation-speed-control/, instead of the multiple stages.

No objection as such, but that mod relies on a SKSE plugin and F4SE isn't there yet. Sadly.

Break it down to foreplay, actual sex and climax. Even better if when we control the speed of the animation it controls a tick timer (increase animation speed leads to faster orgasm/ more damage from wear and tear etc.

Well, I can do you foreplay and orgasm; hotkeys to advance or delay progression are things I'd like to do.

I still have a problem with the clothing not coming off. I have no there mods on.

ADD THIS STUFF:

My Documents/My Games/Fallout 4/

Fallout4Custom.ini

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

Fallout4Prefs.ini

[Launcher]
uLastAspectRatio=0
bEnableFileSelection=1

DocClox

I found some basic tutorials for 3ds Max. Setting everything up right now. I will see how i will do. Been doing some posing and basic animations in SFM once so i hope it will be at least a bit similar. 

davethedrunk (on nexus and on Youtube) has a very basic tutorial of how to make poses and animations using 3DS Max. Even if it's basic it helps TREMENDOUSLY in order to get started.

Not sure if you realized this by now but you will need the Havok tools plugin for your 3DS Max. They used to be free to distribute but not anymore.

If you are in need of them, I have the file I can share with you.

New release out. It removes the immobile race code that was breaking NPC/NPC action.

It also adds a master file four_play_resources.esm. It's fairly small and is intended to just hold keywords and magic effects and other things of use to mods that want to react to sexual events.

I've put up a blog post documenting the keywords

can we have the option to have separate orgasms for each actor that way we can develop a mini game for sex,

I'm in favor of sex minigames.

instead of the animation viewer that it essentially is right now.

What it is right now is what I know how to do.

Would be great if we come up with a system incorporating http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2062-sexlab-animation-speed-control/, instead of the multiple stages.

No objection as such, but that mod relies on a SKSE plugin and F4SE isn't there yet. Sadly.

Break it down to foreplay, actual sex and climax. Even better if when we control the speed of the animation it controls a tick timer (increase animation speed leads to faster orgasm/ more damage from wear and tear etc.

Well, I can do you foreplay and orgasm; hotkeys to advance or delay progression are things I'd like to do.

Ah please dont misunderstand, Really grateful for everyone's work on the mod and framework. I was just pointing out the weakness that i saw from previous frameworks (skyrim and fallout 3) that there was not a lot of player interactivity aside from pressing O and space to change the animation

Ah please dont misunderstand, Really grateful for everyone's work on the mod and framework. I was just pointing out the weakness that i saw from previous frameworks (skyrim and fallout 3) that there was not a lot of player interactivity aside from pressing O and space to change the animation

I agree, and if I can support some sort of minigame, then I will. But right now I'm not sure how that would work.

Bit of a learning experience, this is.

Good day Ive install this mod and a few mads that require it. For some reason all the Raider, Gunners, Institute pretty much all the factions have become non hostile and most have only around 5% health before they become hostile. I did use nexus mod manager to disable these mods for awhile as I was getting over constant sex while playing missions and noticed this happening then. Any ideas how to make the factions hostile towards me again. Thanks

So I'm sure this has been brought up before, or something similar at least, but I would like to add my voice to the top of strip options:

Now I'm not sure if this is just me or not, but when I use the mod collection for 4-Play, my pc/npcs dont always strip. I understand why, and how to get them to do it, but based off this "scenario" I'd like to know how difficult what my suggestion would be to accomplish.

---->> I'm suggesting something along the lines of Sexlab Defeat - a scenario where certain slots are unequipped from the PC/NPC based on my choosing, either through Holotape options, or some other means.

Can it be done? I find rapey, half-clothed or bottomless sex scenes to be more Fo4 appropriate in my opinion, and I feel like having this option would make that scenario a possibility.

(if this has already been suggested and answered, someone kindly lead me to the post. Thanks :D )

Also, you all put so much effort and work into this series of mods, I can't help but thank each of you for all you've done. Don't roast me when I say I've always prefered Fallout > Elder Scrolls, but now that this project is in development and now expanding, I'm certainly more excited :^) than I have been for this game in a longgg time. 

Good day Ive install this mod and a few mads that require it. For some reason all the Raider, Gunners, Institute pretty much all the factions have become non hostile and most have only around 5% health before they become hostile. I did use nexus mod manager to disable these mods for awhile as I was getting over constant sex while playing missions and noticed this happening then. Any ideas how to make the factions hostile towards me again. Thanks

Hmm... that sounds like something got stuck from Violate. There's nothing in 4P to change hostility or player factions or anything like that.

I'm guessing you've been added to friendly factions for the Raiders, Gunners, etc. If so, you can remove it with player.RemoveFromFaction in the console. You'd need to know the faction ids though.

---->> I'm suggesting something along the lines of Sexlab Defeat - a scenario where certain slots are unequipped from the PC/NPC based on my choosing, either through Holotape options, or some other means.

Can it be done? I find rapey, half-clothed or bottomless sex scenes to be more Fo4 appropriate in my opinion, and I feel like having this option would make that scenario a possibility.

It can be done and (as it happens) it's on my mental "to do" list. I can just set up an array of numbers to skip when I'm stripping. The pain is going to be setting up thirty terminal menu items

So what's needed exactly for creatures?

Penises, no but seriously that's part of it. I haven't attempted to create any sexual animations involving creatures, but it can be done I have created animation rigs for a few creatures and have successfully created some test animations for those creatures. But there are very few penises available at the moment for those creatures.

At the moment we have,

Leito's Stuff (Though the status of the schlongs has been at 95% complete for some time now, no hurry Leito)

Uridium_Chimera's Deathclaw + Mirelurk King (Downloadable)

Tony94's Dogmeat (Downloadable, 9th post down)

So what's needed exactly for creatures?

Penises, no but seriously that's part of it. I haven't attempted to create any sexual animations involving creatures, but it can be done I have created animation rigs for a few creatures and have successfully created some test animations for those creatures. But there are very few penises available at the moment for those creatures.

At the moment we have,

Leito's Stuff (Though the status of the schlongs has been at 95% complete for some time now, no hurry Leito)

Uridium_Chimera's Deathclaw + Mirelurk King (Downloadable)

Tony94's Dogmeat (Downloadable, 9th post down)

I haven't released them because I'm running into issues copying branches from one nif file to another...

nvm..

I haven't released them because I'm running into issues copying branches from one nif file to another...

nvm..

Thank you for explaining, my bad if I sounded offensive, definitely didn't mean it that way. If you want you can PM me some of the .nifs and I can see if I can do something with them and try to get them working. I'm particularly interested in the Dogmeat one.

nvm..

Thank you for explaining, my bad if I sounded offensive, definitely didn't mean it that way. If you want you can PM me some of the .nifs and I can see if I can do something with them and try to get them working. I'm particularly interested in the Dogmeat one.

Nope, you're fine.  I found the fix, just need the time to prepare them.

Anyone ever get some sort of decent alignment? Its really hard on the uneven terrain and the fact everyone loves to just walk into each other for some reason.

Other than alignment problems I have yet to experience crashing or game breaking issues. The other mods for the framework work surprisingly well for all being extremely early in the works.

Anyone ever get some sort of decent alignment? Its really hard on the uneven terrain and the fact everyone loves to just walk into each other for some reason.

Out of curiosity, male or female character? Or is the problem with NPC/NPC scenes?

In other news: I have the animation loader working. Needs a little work before it's ready for release and it needs a little more boilerplate in the loading script than I'd wanted, but it works.

So: Progress! And it feels like way too long since I've been able to write that :)

Well, I've gotta say - I'm very pleased and impressed with what you guys have done so far!

I've got Four-Play running and am using Four-Play Vanilla Fudge and Violate by vinfamy, Four-Play Sex 'Em Up by Chosen Clue and Letio86's animations running via vinfamy’s patch; everything works perfectly.

These early efforts are great and I can see enormous possibilities for the future.  Please, keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Archived