Four-Play WIP Discussion (was SexTec)

DocClox

Doc & Vin:

Could EFF cause the mods to not work right?

(EFF is a multiple follower mod)

????

on top of that UCF (unlimited follower framework), because if so, might be my issue, though i still need to get around to getting crazy's to work

Doc & Vin:

????

on top of that UCF (unlimited follower framework), because if so, might be my issue, though i still need to get around to getting crazy's to work

No follower framework is gonna cause any issues with Four-Play. Why would it?

Getting Crazy's mod to work is completely unrelated to whether you have installed Four-Play properly or not. All Four-Play uses from Crazy's mod is a few animations (which can be overwritten by Leito's ones)

Doc & Vin:

????

No follower framework is gonna cause any issues with Four-Play. Why would it?

Getting Crazy's mod to work is completely unrelated to whether you have installed Four-Play properly or not. All Four-Play uses from Crazy's mod is a few animations (which can be overwritten by Leito's ones)

yes but Leito's arent working for me, the rest of the four play mods work and fire up just fine, but the animations never have, ive tested each mod, except for maybe vanilla one with the speech checks since ive done most of those already in game

though i still need to get around to getting crazy's to work

Try doing these things in order, and see if it does anything for you.

• Make sure you have the proper F4SE version for whatever your Game version is.
  • Check this folder, "Actors\Character\Animations\CrazyAnimations\" it's where the animations should be, if you don't see a bunch of .hkx files in their then that would be your problem.
  • Try changing the load order of the .esps that are giving you trouble, move them to the bottom and check if things are working then try moving them close to the top and check again.
  • Try manually extracting and installing the mod's files. Check if things are working.
  • If there is a .BA2 archive included with the problematic mod try extracting its files and putting them in their proper file/folder directories. Check if things are working.
  • If all else fails try unchecking all of your .esps/.esms. Leaving only the base game and DLC .esms along with the mod .esps you are having trouble with, then start a new game and check if things are working. Just make sure to recheck the .esps/.esms afterwards so you can continue playing your main saves. If this works then you have some kind of mod that is conflicting with things. Though I don't see how that would be possible for my mod and for Four-Play.

Okay, I'm gonna come off as a complete noob, but please bear with me. When it comes to modding I AM a compete noob, so I guess the description fits lol ... Anyway, I have FP installed and loaded. I started with 5c, but absolutely zilch happened. I got no slots setup notification at all. I switched to 3.7. I now get the "4play: setting up slots" notification, but nothing after that. I have violate and vanilla fudge also loaded. I have Crazy's gun and rug mods loaded as well as Leito's animations (for which I do get the "registering animations ... " notification) and the FP compatibility patch. The coc 4test room works, but none of the animations do anything, nor does the exit terminal work. I got one to work once, but no clothing came off. I have uninstalled and reinstalled F4SE twice, and followed the advice I have seen in this and other threads. Still no progress. I do have several other mods installed, including CBBE and some clothing mods, as well as a few of the mods involving building fixes. Could those be interfering at all?

When I see things like "BEA", "Papyrus log", and "BSA" all I see is Greek. If one of you incredibly talented and busy folks would mind helping me I would be eternally grateful.

Okay, I'm gonna come off as a complete noob, but please bear with me. When it comes to modding I AM a compete noob, so I guess the description fits lol ... Anyway, I have FP installed and loaded. I started with 5c, but absolutely zilch happened. I got no slots setup notification at all. I switched to 3.7. I now get the "4play: setting up slots" notification, but nothing after that. I have violate and vanilla fudge also loaded. I have Crazy's gun and rug mods loaded as well as Leito's animations (for which I do get the "registering animations ... " notification) and the FP compatibility patch. The coc 4test room works, but none of the animations do anything, nor does the exit terminal work. I got one to work once, but no clothing came off. I have uninstalled and reinstalled F4SE twice, and followed the advice I have seen in this and other threads. Still no progress. I do have several other mods installed, including CBBE and some clothing mods, as well as a few of the mods involving building fixes. Could those be interfering at all?

When I see things like "BEA", "Papyrus log", and "BSA" all I see is Greek. If one of you incredibly talented and busy folks would mind helping me I would be eternally grateful.

Have you looked at this?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

Have you looked at this?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

I just found that thread so I'll check it out, thank you.

UPDATE: I installed Autonomy and it seems to work fine as do the rest, save for one. Violation does not seem to like me. I simply die rather than triggering any sort of different activity. It's a bit late for me so I'll check the test room when I wake up.

I welcome the name change  of this thread. A lot of people seemed confused about the SexTec/ Four-Play thing. :)

UPDATE: I installed Autonomy and it seems to work fine as do the rest, save for one. Violation does not seem to like me. I simply die rather than triggering any sort of different activity. It's a bit late for me so I'll check the test room when I wake up.

Violate only triggers with a selected number of human enemy factions: Raiders, Gunners and Triggermen

It's also possible that you get killed too easily before Violate has time to trigger. Use the console command TIM to make sure your health can still drop below 30% but prevent you from dying.

It's remarkable what can be done without a fully functional script extender.

I agree, I've been waiting patiently for two years for the F4SE team to release a fully functional script extender.  But what these guys have accomplished in the last few days without one is amazing.

OK, let's run through some checks:

• Do you have F4SE 0.3.0 installed?
  • Do you have Skyrim 1.9.4 (needed for that version of F4SE to work)?
  • Are the F4SE pex files installed?
  • Are you (or is your mod manager) launching the game with f4se_launcher.exe?
  • Are there F4SE log files in your game folder?
  • Do they have any errors in the F4SE log files?

Um, I am not sure that we need Skyrim to run Fallout 4...... Do we?

Hey everyone, I  am having an issue with stripping.  I am positive that f4se is working and up to date, animations all work as they should, etc. and i copied over the data folder from the f4se archive over into my data folder and replaced everything, restarted a few times, restarted 4play from the tesst cell terminal... I really cant get it to work (stripping) for some odd reason. anyone have any ideas?

Archived