Four-Play WIP Discussion (was SexTec)

DocClox

Ahh awesome, here is some info that that you and animators will need whenever you get around to multi-actor support. Currently my MainNodes.nif will support up to 9 people, more can easily be added but 9 seems like plenty (picturing 100 actors all in the same sex scene, Scripting Nightmare...). Below is the information on where actors are placed, animators can use this to work out the offsets from those positions.

Guide: (X, Y)

CenterNode    (0, 0)      - Actor 1

Front01          (0, 70)     - Actor 2

Front02          (0, 140)

Right01          (70, 0)

Right02          (140, 0)

Back01           (0, -70)

Back02           (0, -140)

Left01            (-70, 0)

Left02            (-140, 0)

Rotation for all the Nodes is 0.

Thanks, Crazy! I was meaning to ask you about that.

I might have a play with this and see what can do with it. I have some ideas.

OK! Beta testing info here:

There was a bunch of raiders in a white concrete place with some pet mirelurks.

On of their guys had sex with one of my women & so I returned the favor.

Now here's where it gets interesting:

When I went to use the pistol on her & have sex, we faded to black!!

Then we come back doing it with our clothes on, and SHE was in the male role & I was in the female role.

Ever since, clothes are back on.

Oh, and I had to dismiss Paladin Dance........I kept getting the PA Block nag box like every minute or so.

So until you give me a can opener, I can't have him around & I gotta make sure myself nor my women are in PA.

:(

EDIT: Just got 5b.......Will test.

:)

Then we come back doing it with our clothes on, and SHE was in the male role & I was in the female role.

Hmm... I heard about this happening when an actor had been gender swapped by a mod - this is the first time I heard of it without.

Lazygirl asked a relevant question, thinking about it. Does the gender update when a generic actor changes sex? That could be what's happening. I'll have a ponder.

So until you give me a can opener, I can't have him around & I gotta make sure myself nor my women are in PA.

All right, all right! Coding your can-opener now.

Thanks! I was literally getting the nag box every minute!

Hmm... I heard about this happening when an actor had been gender swapped by a mod - this is the first time I heard of it without.

Lazygirl asked a relevant question, thinking about it. Does the gender update when a generic actor changes sex? That could be what's happening. I'll have a ponder.

Here's a crazy thought......What if the "Fade to Black" is the cause?

:P

Thanks! I was literally getting the nag box every minute!

smile.png

Here's a crazy thought......What if the "Fade to Black" is the cause?

tongue.png

Nah. If they're templated actors like the generic paladins, then I need to call GetLeveledActorBase

rather than GetActorBase which gives undefined results on leveled actors. Or so says the wiki page anyway.

Yer can-opener isn't working yet and I have to do some chores. This may take a little time.

Yer can-opener isn't working yet and I have to do some chores. This may take a little time.

No pressure, but I can't complete any BoS quests until you do. I'll go bug Preston for a bit......

laugh.png

You can have it right now if you don't mind it not working tongue.png

[edit]

We may have a problem...

N8ki3Tp.jpg

"But ... you said you'd never let anything come between us"

Ok, hold up.......I went on Steam & checked my files to see if any were corrupted. When that was finished, I went back intro the game & now the clothes come off!

BUT.........The alignment still messes up, and the "snap back to correct position" no longer works when they are bumped by other npcs or companions/followers.

I believe this is the culprit.....We fix this one, and the rest should be ok......Maybe.

If the sex scene doesn't work out, she could go into an Olympic Diving mod.

You can have it right now if you don't mind it not working tongue.png

[edit]

We may have a problem...

LOL.......Well, I think there's a call for placement? Isn't that how we use beds? Speaking of beds, I wonder when we can use those?

:D

EDIT: Watching some dialog videos......Ouch.........Making a simple companion ain't so simple anymore!

There's nothing wrong with the placement - they both place fine. The problem is there is a bloody great suit of PA where Deb wants to be. So the engine finds the closest place for her that doesn't clip any collision meshes...

There's nothing wrong with the placement - they both place fine. The problem is there is a bloody great suit of PA where Deb wants to be. So the engine finds the closest place for her that doesn't clip any collision meshes...

No, I'm not saying it doesn't work, it obviously does. What I'm saying is move the armor or the people, just like when we'd use beds in Skyrim. When the scene starts, move the armor to the side, or the people to the side, like when we start a bed scene, the characters got moved to the bed.

ME: Let's get it on!

Victoria: Awesome!

GAME: Do you wish to exit Your PA?

If I say yes, We both are placed just to the side of the PA.

Something like that?

???

Right - new release uploaded - see what you make of it.

It doesn't always find the newly exited suit, so moving and resuming the armor are a bit hit and miss. It's as good as it's going to get tonight, however.

[edit]

Note the part about the can-opener needing to be enabled in the test cell Admin Terminal

Right - new release uploaded - see what you make of it.

It doesn't always find the newly exited suit, so moving and resuming the armor are a bit hit and miss. It's as good as it's going to get tonight, however.

[edit]

Note the part about the can-opener needing to be enabled in the test cell Admin Terminal

I'll let ya know!

Here is a way that you can prevent actors from being pushed out of position during a sex scene. You could create a custom race, there are settings in there that will prevent movement.

In the Creation Kit:

• Right-Click and Duplicate the "HumanRace" form
  • Change the settings as you see in my screenshot

Example Script Code

Race Property NewHumanRace Auto Const

Race Actor1Race
Race Actor2Race

Actor1Race = SomeActor.GetRace()  ; you will probably need to use a different way to store the original race
SomeActor.SetRace(NewHumanRace)

SomeActor.SetRace(Actor1Race)  ; After sex act is finished

Edit: Do not call SetRace on the player, this left me with invisible arms and everything when in First Person. You should make a check in your script that prevents the race change on the Player.

post-533947-0-82655300-1491687039_thumb.png

Ok, I only got it to work once. When I tried it again, I got the nag screen.

Power armor disappears while having sex, then reappears with the person inside.

I had to use my follower, your people did nothing when I used the terminal......

Thankfully, she wasn't deformed......

This will indeed work!

:D

Perhaps later I can get just a verbal command to get them out of that armor that is a standalone mod, and has nothing to do with what we are doing here.

;)

EDIT: Now I'm the one that needs sleep......I forgot turn it on at the Exit Terminal....!!

As per yer picture a few posts back, there is a space between the 2 interested parties, possibly where the armor had been.

sorry if this has been asked already, but i cant seem to get your animation mod activate, ive got all the proper $play mods installed and they run, i installed crazy animation gun version and then overwrote with your mod, but still no animations are playing

sorry if this has been asked already, but i cant seem to get your animation mod activate, ive got all the proper $play mods installed and they run, i installed crazy animation gun version and then overwrote with your mod, but still no animations are playing

Did Crazy's work?

Did Crazy's work?

oh, well i have tried that yet, maybe the game needs to load Crazy's on startup, then save and  quit and then overwrite with new ones. 

I know that this is probably not a priority right now, but I have to ask... Are sounds coming anytime soon? just curious :)

Anyone wanna volunteer to be 'voice' actors? That would speed things up a bit  :D  :D  :P

I know that this is probably not a priority right now, but I have to ask... Are sounds coming anytime soon? just curious :)

Anyone wanna volunteer to be 'voice' actors? That would speed things up a bit  :D  :D  :P

It just so happens that I'm a voice actor.......(Didn't get the job on Mass Effect 3 though).

;)

Did Crazy's work?

oh, well i have tried that yet, maybe the game needs to load Crazy's on startup, then save and  quit and then overwrite with new ones. 

Get Crazy's mod working & we'll go from there!

;)

Archived