Hello Guys, Here is my first mod eva11!!!

But seriously here is a small little mod that adds perversions to your character. The mod is designed for a female PC but will work just as well for a male, however some parts won't make much sense for a male, like some names in the Need system.

These perversions mean that some normal (and not entirely normal) gameplay takes on a new implications. Take Masochism for example (cough the only one at the moment cough), taking hits can cause you to orgasm (a modified stagger effect), so OK these perversions are bad right why would I take one (if I am not just roleplaying) well they add some bonuses that relate to the perversion, for example Masochism reduces damage taken and a minor stagger resistance (25% and 10% respectively) while also slightly reducing damage (10%). These numbers are subject to change because balance.

File can be found HERE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5326-perversions/

Further discussion of mod will take place here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94605-perversions/

Update: V4b MCM support, now you choose the rate at which you get off.

Content:

• Adds perversions which give bonuses and deficits to your character.
  • Adds a pleasure/orgasm system which is triggered by your perversions.
  • Adds an arousal system (Need) which currently only gives stat de/buffs.
  • Masochism perversion
  • Sadism perversion
  • Exhibitionism perversion

Requirements:

• Requires Automatron DLC for some visual effects, I am looking into removing it, but if it becomes more trouble than it is worth I will leave it in.
  • Requires F4SE, to check what you are wearing, seriously Bethesda that isn't a native function....

Installation:

The usual add with mod manager of choice or directly extract to the base game folder (the files are already in a Data folder for my convenience).

Future plans include:

• More perversions.
  • A more intricate needs system.
  • More intricate pleasure gain from perversions.
  • Philias/Phobias. Shit that just turns you on/off.
  • Perverse Desires. Shit that turns you off but somehow on.....
  • Dirty Underwear. Something that will prob be far easier to implement than my next focus....
  • NPC interaction with your perversion/orgasming.
  • EXPLOSIONS. Well explosive orgasms anyway, for those times when you really got off. (sorta in but really not)
  • FourPlay intergration.
  • Sound

I welcome all to try, and pass suggestions as to balance (kinda hard to get it good right from the start) and more perversions to add. Any perversion I add is subject to implementation feasibility, ie if I can't see how to implement it, I ain't adding it.

Version History:

• V4 Now with Exhibitionism. Get off when people gaze at your well displayed junk, or perhaps you prefer a more subtle exposure, no worries. Currently it will detect if you are naked (no body armour or torso clothes, slots 41 and 33 respectively) or if you are more subtle about it (body armour but no torso clothes), and even supports Nudesuits (for those who like to do it publicly) and unique player (for those who need to be special). Also supports other mods' items as long as they have the keywords "Perv_Exposed" or "Perv_SubtleExposure". Also fixed Degeneracy Cure from not properly updating your Needs Status and probably a few other minor issues.

• V3 Now with Sadism, for all you sick freaks who get off blowing people's heads off, now your PC will get off from that too. Note there is a range to which it will occur and LOS is (should) be a concern. Sadism is more "complete" than Masochism but less tested so the numbers are likely to need some tweaking.
  • V2 now includes a basic needs system, somewhat similar to Skyrim's SexLab Aroused (Redux), and yet very different in some core ways, I also had it written out before ever playing SLAR. It's a basic implementation currently so it works off your last orgasm and how hard you came. Unlike SLA, your need will increase over time in the long term, as the curve follows a double parabola (think sorta like x(x-a)2 where "a" is 30 game hours) rather than a log normal but I cap the increase so your Need won't rise too quickly (max speed is 1 perk level in 15 game hours).  There are positive effect for having low Need, although getting too low will cause negative effects, and there are also negative effects for having too high need. There are quite a few effects for the levels which are for the moment restricted to your special stats and action points, so any suggestions to other effects would be much appreciated.

Credits:

• Flashy, for (indirectly) inspiring me to make a mod, and for helping me out with some CK issues.
  • Chosen Clue, for getting me off the ground with the CK and some papyrus issues.

Thanks, I realised that there are a few issues some of which I've since fixed. Currently installing it will implement masochism if you have the associated perk or not, which you can get by using the item, this has been fixed. Another issue is that glowing ones can stagger lock you, only tested melee, so I would try to take them out from a distance, issue not yet dealt with.

I hope to get Sadism working before uploading the next version, I'm just stuck, at the moment, trying to get an AOE effect like the glowing one's to apply to the PC. If I can get that working then the next version should be out within a day from then.

Oddin,

I tried installing this in an active game.  i'm running: fourplay, FPE, RSE, SEU - as well as F4SE, MCM, and the unofficial FO4 patch.  What i'm seeing after i activate your mod in mod organizer 2 is that, the game loads, i can do normal things, but *as soon as I fast travel* (in any form, clicking on the map, institute teleport, what ever) i get a message that masochism (5) and perversion remover (5) are added, and my game crashes immediately after that.  Any ideas?

I have no idea why that might cause a crash although that could explain a few things on my end. I'll try testing this out and see if it is the issue I am having on my active game, and see if I can get it to occur on my fresh save. Now I think about it, it could be due to cloak effect I add for sadism which may be applying regardless of whether you had the perk then the large AOE causes issue on teleport, Masochism applied when it shouldn't....

Edit: Hmmnnn, after some testing it doesn't appear to be the issue for my borked active char, and it doesnt seem to be an issue for my fresh testing char.

14 hours ago, bardbear said:

Oddin,

I tried installing this in an active game.  i'm running: fourplay, FPE, RSE, SEU - as well as F4SE, MCM, and the unofficial FO4 patch.  What i'm seeing after i activate your mod in mod organizer 2 is that, the game loads, i can do normal things, but *as soon as I fast travel* (in any form, clicking on the map, institute teleport, what ever) i get a message that masochism (5) and perversion remover (5) are added, and my game crashes immediately after that.  Any ideas?

Can I get some clarification as to when the crash occurs. From the sounds of it you are doing stuff in say a settlement (in one area) then you teleport away to somewhere else (fast travel is considered teleport), the mod gives you the items, then you immediately crash after receiving them. Would that be an accurate description?

This is really odd to me as the ONLY code I added to run when teleporting is the quest to give you the items, and that runs when you change location not specifically on teleport. The only other thing I can think of is something that Bethesda also uses and adds to the player but not in the same manner, and shouldn't have come into play for you given your description.

@Odinn  Yep that's exactly what is happening.  I start your mod, start the game, all is well, till i change zones, then i see the message for items added and "boom" crash to desktop.  I take your mod out, restart game, fast travel, and all is well.

Since no one else has complained, it must be a mod conflict, but oh lordie, i have 250+ mods, including 40+ adult/nude mods. Debugging is gonna be painful (and not the pain i want ;) )

A conflict would imply that they are modifying the same thing, and I have taken great care to keep all my code in house, ie I'm not changing/removing anything, only adding. Now given the number of mods you have it may be there is some sort of engine limit that you are hitting, but it is unlikely that I can do much about that.

There is one small test I would like you to do to see what may be causing this: if you could enable the mod when you are out in the world then walk to a new location, eg from sanctuary to red rocket (well this should be 2 location changes but meh), then see if it crashes immediately after you get the items, and if it doesnt, fast travel and see if you crash then. This should isolate where the crash is occurring.

Given there has been almost a week and no word, I'll post an update. I'm still stuck with getting the detection system to work so Sadism isn't happening anytime soon, HOWEVER, I am going to put an update out in the next couple of days which will add a new system to the mod, your character's sexual Need. It should only activate once you activate Masochism and it can be halted by using the degeneracy cure. For now it will only add perks that affect your stats, but this will be the foundations for other perversions and more intricate interactions with the orgasm mechanic and other things.

Well I said another version was in the works, the testing took longer than I thought it would because Masochism was broken, which is the problem with not having many people use the mod as you don't hear about these problems. Well I fixed that issue as well, so now you should be masochistic only when you use the item, and I set it so the Needs system will only start when you have (first) used the Masochism item, and can be stopped with the Degeneracy Cure item. Which leads me on to some minor issues with the release, I left in some debug messages, and the Masochism item will start the timer each time you reapply Masochism, by which I mean that if you use it to remove Masochism your Needs timers won't stop but if you use it again to become masochistic again it will restart on of the timers, which will only be an issue if you were in the low Needs state (they use different timers) as it will cause your Needs to increase too fast for a bit. Neither should be too annoying.

If anyone reports them to be a major issue, if I can get Sadism working, or after a couple days and no (major) progress, which ever comes first I will release a fix/update.

Awesome! Wanted to finally finish Fallout 4 and was looking for mods similar to what I used in Skyrim. Your timing is perfect. :]

EDIT: Is there a way to configure how much damage you need to deal/receive to come? You can just include the sources, I know enough scripting from Skyrim. Or if you don't want to publish sources maybe you can make a global variable to use as a multiplier?

I'll get round to that shortly, at the moment I want to get exhibitionism out before I go back over the mod and configure a few things for MCM. Also I don't think I kept a copy of the scripts for V3 but I dont think the scripts for Masochism or Sadism changed too much. Here are the relevant scripts the function you are looking for is "PleasureInc()" and it only accepts Int's.

PERV_MasochismScript.psc

PERV_SadismVictimEffectScript.psc

Hi Oddin,

So, I have noticed an issue where my character is stuck at between -2 and -3 in some important special stats.

It is really crippling the gameplay, as I only have 35 AP left and only 280 carryweight...

Doesn't seem to go up again.

I even tried uninstalling the mod, but it stayed like this

Thanks for the help

P.S.: The degeneracy cure doesn't seem to solve it either

17 hours ago, tcjunior said:

Hi Oddin,

So, I have noticed an issue where my character is stuck at between -2 and -3 in some important special stats.

It is really crippling the gameplay, as I only have 35 AP left and only 280 carryweight...

Doesn't seem to go up again.

I even tried uninstalling the mod, but it stayed like this

Thanks for the help

P.S.: The degeneracy cure doesn't seem to solve it either

Check your perks. My guess is that you had a perversion and didn't experience it for quite some time, but more information would be really helpful, as from the info given I can't even say it is from my mod.

But yes I see that it may well have been my mod, I will fix that part now, and will be published with the next update which should come out soon after I solve this issue I have with the compiler. For now you want to use another perversion wait 1.5 game hours or a bit longer it will then reset your perks. Thanks for that find though.

The design is that your need will increase the longer you leave it, but it should be fast enough to be noticeable but slow enough that it can be left for some time. At max speed it will take 75ish game hours to go from starting need to the last level of need, that is 75 + script lag and no orgasm, realistically it should be significantly longer than that as is a period of 30 game hours where the net gain is 0 then it needs to ramp up to max gain (which takes another 30 hours but it is gaining in that time so it's 60 hours after it hits max gain). So all in all that's about 5 days of no orgasm to go from fresh clean and happy to highest level of need, with the last stages being the quickest. To be honest I am more concerned that you will be hitting the negative Need values more than higher Need values, but those will disappear with time.

6 hours ago, Odinn said:

Check your perks. My guess is that you had a perversion and didn't experience it for quite some time, but more information would be really helpful, as from the info given I can't even say it is from my mod.

But yes I see that it may well have been my mod, I will fix that part now, and will be published with the next update which should come out soon after I solve this issue I have with the compiler. For now you want to use another perk wait 1.5 game hours or a bit longer it will then reset your perks. Thanks for that find though.

The design is that your need will increase the longer you leave it, but it should be fast enough to be noticeable but slow enough that it can be left for some time. At max speed it will take 75ish game hours to go from starting need to the last level of need, that is 75 + script lag and no orgasm, realistically it should be significantly longer than that as is a period of 30 game hours where the net gain is 0 then it needs to ramp up to max gain (which takes another 30 hours but it is gaining in that time so it's 60 hours after it hits max gain). So all in all that's about 5 days of no orgasm to go from fresh clean and happy to highest level of need, with the last stages being the quickest. To be honest I am more concerned that you will be hitting the negative Need values more than higher Need values, but those will disappear with time.

Hello again!

For now I used the console to put my stats back where they were

Thanks for the assistance, looking forward to the next update!

Here's the problem:

Event OnHit(...) 
	PERV_Pleasure.PleasureInc(self,"Masochism",5); calls function on pleasure quest to inc pleasure

It makes you come like three times before you kill a single enemy with an auto pipe pistol. And the similar code for Sadism has the same issue if you use weak automatic weapons. I'm not sure it should scale off damage dealt/received (and I think you'll have to use OnUpdate to track actor health to implement it without a Script Extender anyway) but something should be done about it.

EDIT: Fails to compile with

D:\Windows\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\PERV_MasochismScript.psc(3,29): unknown type perv_pleasurescript
D:\Windows\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\PERV_MasochismScript.psc(33,15): perv_pleasurescript is not a known user-defined script type

I think it wants the sources for PERV_PleasureScript too.

EDIT2: Actually tracking HP is not that complex. I only need the perv_masochismscript to compile it. Any positive results will be sent back to you. :smile:

Seems to work. Some things to note.

1. It registers less damage than was actually received when under regen effects (Stimpack e.g.). You can write it off as painkiller effect. Can make it more accurate by reducing timer interval.

2. It registers DoT effects as damage. Maybe it makes sense for burning/bleeding etc.

3. You need to receive a bit less than 100hp damage so fragile (END=1) characters will have a hard time while beefy (END=10) characters may easily come twice per fight. Maybe it should be scaled for MaxHP too, maybe it's fine as is.

4. Need to reapply [Masochism] to init properly.

Not sure the same principle may work for Sadism. Maybe just reduce the damage pleasure to 2 leaving kill/cripple pleasure as is.

PERV_MasochismScript.psc

That's one way of doing it, but the timer to determine DOTs is going to sap script resources, add on the fact that DOTs trigger OnHit events (stand next to a glowing one with masochism) and I'm not sure how the script accounts for that, rather it doesn't look like it does.

Thanks for the script, but I think that I would want a more comprehensive solution. I was thinking of linking the pleasure received to the amount of damage received relative to the max health, but haven't looked too hard into that yet.

Good News Everybody! Exhibition script issues have been solved so the next update should be sometime tomorrow (my time but then that only really affects kiwis). Then I can get going in improving what is currently in the mod and adding some user friendlyness.

The script accounts for DoTs triggering OnHit events by using the same function (UpdateHP) to handle both OnTimer and OnHit events so it won't trigger twice.

Just checked. Seems like Glowing One's damage aura is not a real DoT so it periodically triggers OnHit. At least bleeding and falling damage doesn't trigger OnHit. It's one issue solved by the timer but it shouldn't be a big deal. The bigger problem solved by the timer is that there seems to be no way to handle healing effects. Well, you can make every healing item run a script which starts updating Health and stops when the effects ends to at least avoid running timers when your health doesn't change.

Vanilla OnHit doesn't receive the exact damage taken, there's no event that triggers before taking damage, and there's no event that triggers after taking *any* damage. Sadly, nothing changed here since Skyrim. :frown:

If there is a get max Hp function then a lot of the issues are solved because I can just make the pleasure increase relative to that with a negligible base increase. And you're right I wasn't thinking of proper DoTs when I replied I was thinking of other issues that need to be solved like the glowing one's cloak effect.

On another note, it looks like I won't be getting the next version out tonight because of some issues getting the refalias collection to populate properly. If someone can confirm that Sadism is working properly that would help a lot.

Edit: Well that was an easy fix, I really needa keep better logs of what I change.... New version should be up soon. Now with Exhibitionism. Run around naked or be more subtle (armour but no undershirt) and get some out of combat bonuses.