What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

Talking about prostitution has made me want to see a centralized whore house mod - a settlement type place that the player cannot own, but can visit. So think how you make a brothel in Prostitution out of one of your settlements and how everyone loaded in the cell can come to visit, friendlies and enemies alike. Now take that and turn it into a non-owned brothel, as I imagine it near Diamond City... with a madam running the show and you can visit it if you like. Although Goodneighbor seems a more apt placing choice. Personally, I find little use in Hangman's Alley and always thought a brothel there would be sweet...

The mechanics of this are a little outside my skillset at the moment, but yeah, I would LOVE to see a non-owned place like that made... of course, it would require FP_Prostitution be made a master, but thats okay... it might actually make me install it (I have it, just not too into the settlement mechanics).

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, jaam said:

Some people being asshole and called on it has nothing to do with being threatened. For the record, do not listen or believe anything VonHelton has to say about four_play.

Has he been banned or something? I see he hasn't been active since this conversation happened here.

Would be cool if we had a mod like the one we had in FNV, where it basically gave an option to silently/'automatically' (which means the enemy would die as soon as sex would end) kill an enemy during sex. You could so with explosives, melee weapons and a few other things as well, provided you had these in your inventory. Then we'd need something along the lines of Sexlab Defeat. You can already 'simulate' submitting and/or seducing an enemy with Sex Em' Up, which basically allows you to set a hotkey and make a hostile friendly, provided they aren't hostile to you in the first place.

Fallout 4 Lovers Lab thread is seriously missing stuff that Skyrim has,

As an example,

There isn't an obvious sticky thread containing a comprehensive listing of Sex Mods for Fallout 4, with catagories.

Skyrim has a sticky thread for that,

So if I wanted to find every single Devious Devices mod, it really wouldn't be too hard to do so, and the same goes for a lot of other specific catagories with sex related content.

Want pregnancy? Well Skyrim has well over a dozen different engines developed for that, but you wouldn't know it if not for a comprehensive listing.

The trouble here is that unless your constantly here and checking to keep up on things your going to not know where to start or even if its worthwhile cause you don't know what your options even are.

With all the mods for FO4 i've browsed through, there's one thing i'd like to see that i'm surprised isn't already a thing.

stripper poles

a settlement buildable pole where your sexy settlers can dance. bonus points if they actually strip, say by unequipping armor layers then base layer on a timer?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, formanfred said:

I would like to see a random sex mod like skyrim has, or even better a rape mod like Deviously Cursed Loot has, the idea is if my character is near a group of men they just might take advantage of her

Autonomy and Autonomy Enhanced do the random sex.

FP_Violate, FP_Kidnapped and RSE have rape components to them.

Are you sure you looked at the downloads and descriptions? :tongue:

16 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Autonomy and Autonomy Enhanced do the random sex.

FP_Violate, FP_Kidnapped and RSE have rape components to them.

Are you sure you looked at the downloads and descriptions? :tongue:

Hi Flashy (JoeR) I have FP_Violate, FP_Kidnapped  , Autonomy Enhanced , and FP_Prostitution , and Kimy's DC Wastland ,I was thinking some thing more along the lines of on occasion instead of being taken to a raider  camp , your character is sexually assaulted and left where you are to continue your journey if you know what I mean, maybe leaving you with nothing more than a chastity belt or harness , I must take a look at RSE , I have just checked RSE that looks like an excellent mod i did not realise that you had made it thank you

Don't know if even possible, but a type of seperate perk list for dirty stuff besides the regular level up perk chart, where you can pick like less chance of getting a cum addiction, take less damage from rape, heal from having sex, a chance to drain hp/stun someone raping you, less chance of pregnancy/ reduced speed penalty when pregnant, while being pregnant you can gain + charisma (as in people are more inclined to help you out due to sympathy!), happpy slave perk that wearing slave gear increases you physical/energy resistance by 5, 10, 15, 20, dominant characters gain reduced penalties for wearing slave gear, etc etc ...

And a bunch of addictions like cum addiction, orgasm addiction, milking addiction, bondage addiction to go with it that all interact with the perks.

This is going to sound trite, but I most hope for a compatibility framework for existing mods, and bug fixes. A way for a sex mod to smoothly preempt AI control and then hand it back later, error free would be huge.

I would also really love a sex dungeon mod with something like Torture Devices, but with a hundred different bondage devices, including dynamic ones with tightening ropes, physics-enabled chains, and the like. I hope it includes  a whole set of snapping prison bars, posing mats, privacy-violating movable bondage, and eventually even a sandboxing system that will see guards moving about and doing things with inmates. Possible themes include science, breeding, school, nunnery, prison, and hospital.

creating some breeding settlements maybe after you got Kidnapped by raiders/animals/institute for them maybe later for the minutemen

when you fuck the creatures inside to often you become addictet like the others

Transformations will be nice

mind and body changing the institute can be helpfull and have some interest in field research

there is an mod on nexus : Give Dogmeat a previous owner

maybe he want his dog back

What I would like to see, and I don't think I have seen this exactly but a few things that are close, is like a Pillory where you can assign someone and then they would be used automatically when ever someone walks by. I guess after typing this out this might be possible by combing a few mods, but I don't know how scaling would work. Still one mod with this as a base theme, other devises also if possible. 

9 hours ago, J377yC1971 said:

What I would like to see, and I don't think I have seen this exactly but a few things that are close, is like a Pillory where you can assign someone and then they would be used automatically when ever someone walks by. I guess after typing this out this might be possible by combing a few mods, but I don't know how scaling would work. Still one mod with this as a base theme, other devises also if possible. 

Which is it? Assign someone or have it used via sandboxing? If it's the first one, Torture Devices has one. Or did you mean the person thus trapped would be used?

On 12/22/2017 at 6:12 AM, formanfred said:

Hi Flashy (JoeR) I have FP_Violate, FP_Kidnapped  , Autonomy Enhanced , and FP_Prostitution , and Kimy's DC Wastland ,I was thinking some thing more along the lines of on occasion instead of being taken to a raider  camp , your character is sexually assaulted and left where you are to continue your journey if you know what I mean, maybe leaving you with nothing more than a chastity belt or harness , I must take a look at RSE , I have just checked RSE that looks like an excellent mod i did not realise that you had made it thank you

Thanks! I especially trolled this thread to get a pulse on what people wanted and RSE was more or less the result, at least as a basis and then people threw in their two cents into the support thread and well, it just grew from there... I do hope the combat sexual assault functionality was what you had in mind :smile:

... and here I am, once again trolling this thread looking for inspiration and sadly finding nothing catchy or within possibility. The hunt continues...