What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

SexTec.

Cause Four Play when compared to sexlab and even sexout seems very crude and clunky at best.

4Play just got started.......

No, give me a girl with a gymnast's body with a thin waist, tight bottom and perky breasts. Serve her with blue eyes and either red or shiny blond hair.

There's this wonderful invention called "Bodyslide"........You open it, set the shape of the woman you want & hit the big button that says "BUILD".

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• SoW (Schlongs of Wasteland :D )
  • Unethical Deeds EE
  • Scent of Sex
  • Aroused Creature
  • More New Creature F&M (with genitals)
  • Deviously Cursed Wasteland with companion options

But my dream is:

The Animal Mansion Redux + Sexout Kennel + Become Jarl of Ivarstead Major of the Town X + Dread Prison (w/ Nude in Prison & Prison overhaul included of course) + Bestial Essence + Fertile Breeder - Farmer + Prostitution mod + slave trade

ALL IN ONE!!

:D :D

I would love to play a story-bdsm-mod with a courser as aggressor. Coursers in general are kinda underrated since they have these ... let us call it emotional problems. What if a courser finds the sole survivor too damn hot, gets himself tested for malfunctions and since it does not change shit, he decides to capture the sole survivor. Best to mod it in a way so that it fits for female and male. I just find it important to mention that I would prefer an in-character courser who is completely emotionless until he gets horny xD

Something else that came to mind that bothered me about SexLab and I want to possibly be addressed in fallout 4 is... "The Center of Action". With most animations the penis just clipped directly through the vagina and all of that fun stuff. Of course, allignment fixes some of that but for some animations it just doesn't and for obviously reasons. You have animations or sex positions where the girl is on top and just at an angle where the male actors penis does that funny clipping stuff. I thought maybe since SoS sort of animated the penises of Skyrim, it would be possible to make some sort of "Virtual System" that simulates the physics of penetration so that no matter where the penis and vagina are little to no clipping occurs! Of course I'm still a dimwit when it comes to modding so I haven't the slightest idea if I'm asking for too much. I've recently started to get back into modding trying to learn more about it but as I said, still dimwitted. 

~PS,

If anything, since SoS sort of seperated the penis from the rest of the body and worked with custom skeletons perhaps additional animations or positioning could just be integrated into the penis to help prevent clipping and feel more immersive.

I would love to play a story-bdsm-mod with a courser as aggressor. Coursers in general are kinda underrated since they have these ... let us call it emotional problems. What if a courser finds the sole survivor too damn hot, gets himself tested for malfunctions and since it does not change shit, he decides to capture the sole survivor. Best to mod it in a way so that it fits for female and male. I just find it important to mention that I would prefer an in-character courser who is completely emotionless until he gets horny xD

There's a female courser in Far Harbor.

:D

There's a female courser in Far Harbor.

:D

Ex-courser in fact ;).

Hello

Question is what types of sex mods we want to see in FO4, so here's my 5 cents:

For Skyrim, my absolute favorite mod suited for Lovers Lab is the following mods:

If something similar could be built in FO4, it would be awesome! I know, some of the existing mods are trying to accomplish something similar, but what I personally miss is twofold:

• Having a story around organized slavery and interaction with that group adds a lot of immersion

I'll try to explain a bit more what I would love to see:

You are able to enslave NPC in FO4, hopefully in more ways than what is currently available. The captured NPC's can then be used as you see fit, forced into labour such as prostitution and other "careers". You will be able to sell and buy slaves from the "slavers guild". If you force someone to have sex, they should not sound and appear willing, but rather try to prevent you from taking advantage of them, until they have been successfully trained to be submissive.

Sometimes in your travels you come across gangs that have slaves themselves, if you kill their captors you should be able to either free the slaves or enslave them yourself.

Trykz has buiolt an awsome mod, A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78749-asia-sexbots-of-the-commonwealth-final/

Would it be possible to build into the A.S.I.A mod and both enslave as well as set free the A.S.I.A "synths" (in place of a better description. As well as use the A.S.I.A synths for sex when you so please, if you have the relevant skills.

I'd love to see something like Apropos in Fallout 4 again. I always thought it was underrated, as I can't start a Skyrim without it. Otherwise, I'd love something like Tryout, although I realize that this would be hard because of the stupid dialogue system.

I'd love to see something like Apropos in Fallout 4 again. I always thought it was underrated, as I can't start a Skyrim without it. Otherwise, I'd love something like Tryout, although I realize that this would be hard because of the stupid dialogue system.

Expired added GetName to F4SE. We just need to implement tagging for Four-Play and a mod like Apropos will be possible.

Although it would probably rely heavily on user-submitted content as there are simply not that many modders going around. Which is fine as long as the users proof-read their own writings and those of other users.

Im a bit new with fallout mods but(and i dont know if really have all these so...)

I wanted a mod like Puppet to have my slaves with me (i aways have 2 with me in skyrim)

A random sex (i like see the npcs doing that without me using something to him do)

Aroused (normally i leave my slaves with 200 days aroused then fuck and cancel for then just dont lose the arouse and then masturbate to remove my character arouse. I know its a bit crazy do this)

I think its that... looks more "scripts" mod than object...

Squirting for female orgasms with a percentage chance to squirt or gush that can be adjusted in MCM, and a unique sound effect and slimy texture for female ejaculation that is visibly different from the male cum effect.

I suggested having a unique texture for the squirting mods for oldrim/sexlab, but no one ever got around to it.

Furthermore, the male and female cum textures should be applied to areas relevant to the sex animation that was playing when the orgasm occurred, and isn't applied to the entire body.

Anal sex applies cum to the butt area, vaginal sex applies cum to the vaginal area, oral sex applies cum to the face and chest.

Like to see some lesbian animations and a kiss one too , A Feeldoe rather than a strapon the two strapons ive found so far for the life of me just can't get them to work ,there's a feeldoe mod in Skyrim and it works just great

Yes, we need cunnilingus animations, and maybe anal dildo masturbation.

The Sex Mod that I wanted to see in Fallout 4 is some thing like that

4JnzidF.jpg

When Nora was defeated by a behemoth but with the behemoth's dick inside her.

Or a Sex Mod where Nora can get a behemoth companion after rescuing it from a group of deathclaw. But to get the behemoth to truly trust her she will have to mount the behemoth like the picture below but with the behemoth's dick inside her. 

fbzTYja.jpg

When Nora was riding the Behemoth like the picture above we can a meter on the side of the screen to indicate how much semen have been ejaculated into her. There is also animation to show her stomach slowly expand like she's pregnant. when the meter is full she have to dismount from the behemoth to let the semen out before she can remount the behemoth. At first the semen fill up fast and it slow as the behemoth affinity with her rise. while mounted to the behemoth in this mod Nora can still use her weapons.  her aim will get worst as she was filled up with semen but when she get the perk from the behemoth she won't suffer from been filled up with semen.  in fact her aim improve as she was filled up with semen and she don't need to dismount from the behemoth anymore as her body started to absorb the semen that was release by the behemoth and it started to heal her wound. 

This is the mod that I most wanted to see in Fallout 4.

something like apropos for skyrim! basically consequences for having sex (wear and tear), and tracking different traits of your char like sub/dom, how addicted to sex based on the sex you have, ect.. a nsfw playthrough would feel much more cohesive/immersive this way!