What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

I'm just waiting for the Slavery, Raider-related quests that focus on kidnap and other dark stories that can be made. Animations that have you (the player) carried on the shoulders of S.Mutants and/or any other would-be captor and thrown into a cage and have to endure it for however long till you can break yourself out (not before taking some abuse of course) stuff like that REALLY gives me a full Fallout experience.

Being jumped if you're carrying too much wealth. but not like "you've been jumped" and that's the end of it. I want to be able to defend myself. 

But mostly I want attempted interrupts to rape scenes. Say PC is held down in some kind of missionary, let me roll a chance based off stat differences between the PC and the NPC to make a counter to get out of it. This could work w/ consent as well, like trying to take control. So in an assault, the PC might counter and switch to a paired animation with the aggressor in a choke hold. W/ consent, maybe it switches to a riding position. I imagine it would need transitional animations for the basic stances (ie. PC on their back, PC on hands and knees, face down flat on the ground etc...). But not like QTE, just having sex drain stamina is fine and then each attempt is some amount of drain. 

Also, ryona. which could be like rape foreplay or just abuse for abuse sake. Cause post-apocalyptic societies are brutal af.

edit- I don't mind making the defense system myself, as long as the framework has a way to do it.

Being jumped if you're carrying too much wealth. but not like "you've been jumped" and that's the end of it. I want to be able to defend myself. 

But mostly I want attempted interrupts to rape scenes. Say PC is held down in some kind of missionary, let me roll a chance based off stat differences between the PC and the NPC to make a counter to get out of it. This could work w/ consent as well, like trying to take control. So in an assault, the PC might counter and switch to a paired animation with the aggressor in a choke hold. W/ consent, maybe it switches to a riding position. I imagine it would need transitional animations for the basic stances (ie. PC on their back, PC on hands and knees, face down flat on the ground etc...). But not like QTE, just having sex drain stamina is fine and then each attempt is some amount of drain. 

Also, ryona. which could be like rape foreplay or just abuse for abuse sake. Cause post-apocalyptic societies are brutal af.

I like those ideas a lot actually. May implement them in Kidnapped and Violate.

I like those ideas a lot actually. May implement them in Kidnapped and Violate.

You're hela prolific, so i'm sure you got it under control, but lmk if you want help with anything.

I'd like to see drugs in injectors for skooma whore inspired stuff. I think the injection animations and sounds are cool, and "you've been dosed" was always kind of ehh. Would be awesome to have it represented in game. Specifically though a scopolamine injector for an immersive way to induce slavery.

Speaking of slavery, I'd like see quest mods that let you progress through the story line with a whole lot less pride. The example below is from nukaworld, spoiler for if you haven't played it through yet.

The part of nukaworld right at the end of the guantlet where you fight that guy w/ the electricity suit. Losing there could create an alternate quest line to be enslaved and slowly take over after working your way out of slavery. It's an easy tie in at "test of strength" locations, but it'd be rather simple to rework small parts and build an alternate route. Also, yeah right @ the young couple affording a slot in cryogen... I know what mom was up to.

Mindbreak/brainwashing/mind control stuff. The Institute's infiltration protocols, the fascist overtones of the Brotherhood, the pulp sci-fi technology like the mesmotron, Zetan menace, parasites... the setting is a goldmine for this sort of thing.

Everytime I gird myself to stop just asking for things and start producing, I really bounce off the skills required though. 

Stuff that isn't just clones of everything we got in Skyrim/NV. Less rapey and more deeper interactions and such. I'm not judging those that like those mods but I just like to have more relationship focused sex mods. Maybe more realistic in some respects. Struggling as a Widow/Widower to pursue someone new, taboo things etc.

Stuff that isn't just clones of everything we got in Skyrim/NV. Less rapey and more deeper interactions and such. I'm not judging those that like those mods but I just like to have more relationship focused sex mods. Maybe more realistic in some respects. Struggling as a Widow/Widower to pursue someone new, taboo things etc.

I'd quite like to make a romance (with corruption and blackmail storyline here and there) quest mod surrounding Nora being a widow actually, with proper plot and sex scenes serving as part of the story rather than the mod being strictly a 'sex mod'. Such a project would take a lot of time though.

Personally I really would like to see overall expansive sexual content developed for FourPlay.

~Prostitution and having your own brothel is already on it's way but I have a couple ideas for it. I think it would be pretty cool if there were features for settlements where you could actually build your own brothel and there were various "brothel items" like dance rooms, poles, sex rooms, etc instead of just owning some building you are lead to by a starter quest. 

~Honestly, as a total kinkster, I'm really hoping to see tons of different fetishes developed for fourplay, just really kinky stuff that isn't exactly the "norm". Maybe like getting abducted by aliens or like alien tentacles, some super different stuff lmao.

~Personally I'm really hoping that it will be possible to develop better "interaction". In Skyrim we had FPS cameras and such but there was a lot of clipping during scenes and it kind of just broke the immersion of things. Also, maybe for interaction it would be cool to have like some sort of mid-sex dialog where you could choose things to say like the usual things you would hear while romping, "Oh baby! Oh oh oh!," etc to make it feel more interactive.

~Animations have never really been a complaint of mine but I have a couple things to say regarding animations. I know that as a modder there are things that are just a real pain in the butt and sometimes not possible, though, fallout 4 pretty new and perhaps has opened up a variety of new fields for modding. One thing that always really bothered me was when you go to have sex with an NPC and then both actors get misplaced and they are basically dry humping the air for a bit. I don't know if fallout 4 will allow things like that to be prevented, but I will remain hopeful. The other thing that I wanted to talk about regarding animations would be maybe smooth transitions, even sequenced chains of animations so that it's not like INSTA DOGGY THEN RIGHT TO MISSIONARY. There could be pre-animation to get actors into place and then the actual sex animation can be looped for however long you have it select for. After the time is up and you want to stop the scene, a post-animation plays showing the actors getting up or something like that. There could also be transition animations if you wanted to mix it up and have doggy, missionary, and a blowie all in one session. 

~Now, I know that all of this is a lot to ask and put on the table, and I really don't want to piss anyone off and sound like I'm asking for way too much. Most of this is just ideas and food for thought, things that would be really cool to have from my perspective but may not line up with some modders abilities or opinions. Regardless, if you read all of this, thanks for reading! :P

~KINKY CHICK OUT

\\] edited portion below

Also, I can't really script or do any of that fancy modding shit but I'm an experienced graphics designer, 3D modeler/sculptor. I would be willing to pitch in and contribute to any sort or form of project that requires custom made meshes for like that brothel idea I put out there. I kind of felt like this post was all want and no give and I realize that this is actual development and requires time, work, and focused effort.

Also, I can't really script or do any of that fancy modding shit but I'm an experienced graphics designer, 3D modeler/sculptor. I would be willing to pitch in and contribute to any sort or form of project that requires custom made meshes for like that brothel idea I put out there. I kind of felt like this post was all want and no give and I realize that this is actual development and requires time, work, and focused effort.

Can you work out an SOS-like system? That would be a huge help.

It sounds like you are describing how 0Sex worked in Skyrim. I'm pretty short on time these days. But, am planning on chipping away at something like that for FO4 over time.

Another feature I hope to get to is "staged clothing". So, instead of having clothes just disappear, some items would have various stages of being taken off (shirt unbuttoned, etc.). I think this would add a lot to immersion. But, would need someone to go through clothing items and make the different stages.

Can you work out an SOS-like system? That would be a huge help.

It sounds like you are describing how 0Sex worked in Skyrim. I'm pretty short on time these days. But, am planning on chipping away at something like that for FO4 over time.

Another feature I hope to get to is "staged clothing". So, instead of having clothes just disappear, some items would have various stages of being taken off (shirt unbuttoned, etc.). I think this would add a lot to immersion. But, would need someone to go through clothing items and make the different stages.

The barrier to a mod like SOS is heavily script-related TBH (there's kinda a way to get around it but it's not very sophisticated, and the dongs of various sizes won't look particularly seamless). EVB already all the nude male models we need.

Staged clothing can be done with F4SE.  

The barrier to a mod like SOS is heavily script-related TBH (there's kinda a way to get around it but it's not very sophisticated, and the dongs of various sizes won't look particularly seamless). 

I could do the scripting part. The aspects I'm hoping for are the animations and ability to control angles/bones. That requires some 3D wizardry and probably bone/skeleton work that are outside of my knowledge.

Staged clothing can be done with F4SE.  

Yeah. I will build the scripting aspect at some point if someone else doesn't first. But, realistically, would need someone else to do the clothes modeling.

I think that we need an F4SE plug-in that allows updating node scale for a pregnancy mod.

I think that cbbe and looksmenu have realized the bodymorph system

That's different.

In Skyrim, we had a belly node on the skeleton and pregnancy mods worked by enlarging that via script with an SKSE plug-in.

I suppose there might be some way to do things differently with some kind of body-switching, pregnant outfits, etc. But, it would be limited compared to the plug-in approach.

I think that we need an F4SE plug-in that allows updating node scale for a pregnancy mod.

I think that cbbe and looksmenu have realized the bodymorph system

That's different.

In Skyrim, we had a belly node on the skeleton and pregnancy mods worked by enlarging that via script with an SKSE plug-in.

I suppose there might be some way to do things differently with some kind of body-switching, pregnant outfits, etc. But, it would be limited compared to the plug-in approach.

I'm ok with it being limited for now.........We can always improve it later.

;):P