What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

We still need a combat rape system, just like FNV.

In battle, any melee bash or injection weapon will have a chance to submit female character

(Maybe there should be a lust bar)

In that short period, the character will be pushed down and fucked easily. It's a one-time event, not a long-term violate scene.

We still need a combat rape system, just like FNV.

In battle, any melee bash or injection weapon will have a chance to submit female character

(Maybe there should be a lust bar)

In that short period, the character will be pushed down and fucked easily. It's a one-time event, not a long-term violate scene.

HUH? We have 2 of those........1 from Vinfamy & another by someone else.

First we need to hope that some promising animators start putting out animations. Leito has given us a few (and they are great) but he is the only one and has said work on his own game takes up his time so don't expect much more. Apologies to Crazy because his animations were the first, but they aren't that good because basically only one actor is animated.

Next we need ways to seamlessly integrate the sex into the game, without the use of guns or rugs. I may be a pervert but I'm an immersive pervert  :D

As for types of mods or "flavors" if you like. I'd be happy with something like Lover's Comfort from Skyrim. The early stages are there with autonomy, but I'd like to see it refined to where NPCs are not fucking in the streets and with random npcs. It sucks when you romance a companion so that you two are an item and everytime you turn your back at the airport Piper is fucking the nearest BoS member.

So I don't want anything strange or fetish-ey (not sure what word to use) like rape or chicks with dicks. Just give me something where my PC is not the only one with a sexlife and the sex that happens, whether with the player or npc only, feels like a natural part of the gameworld

First we need to hope that some promising animators start putting out animations. Leito has given us a few (and they are great) but he is the only one and has said work on his own game takes up his time so don't expect much more. Apologies to Crazy because his animations were the first, but they aren't that good because basically only one actor is animated.

Next we need ways to seamlessly integrate the sex into the game, without the use of guns or rugs. I may be a pervert but I'm an immersive pervert  :D

As for types of mods or "flavors" if you like. I'd be happy with something like Lover's Comfort from Skyrim. The early stages are there with autonomy, but I'd like to see it refined to where NPCs are not fucking in the streets and with random npcs. It sucks when you romance a companion so that you two are an item and everytime you turn your back at the airport Piper is fucking the nearest BoS member.

So I don't want anything strange or fetish-ey (not sure what word to use) like rape or chicks with dicks. Just give me something where my PC is not the only one with a sexlife and the sex that happens, whether with the player or npc only, feels like a natural part of the gameworld

well said.

That is what I want but as I have said Beth made animations/animating in this game harder and I believe it was deliberate on their part.

Interest in trying to mod for Fallout 4 overall as well as for sex seems to have waned and I doubt we see much else done.

Given Sim Settlements 2.0.0 has an Entertainment plot now, prime time to set up a brothel add-on building for that. Outside of that, deathclaw stuff (I want to screw them, carry their eggs for a few days then lay them), and milk production. Though come to think of it, I don't think milk is an item in FO4, how odd now that I think of it. A lot of stuff is already here though at the time of my posting of this thanks to OP and others.

There was a mod in FO3 New Vegas about rapists-stalkers. It would be great if it will be created for FO4 too.

Also we need something about solicitation with force greet and possibility of rape like TDF Aroused Rape for Skyrim. And something like Submit for Skyrim

Given Sim Settlements 2.0.0 has an Entertainment plot now, prime time to set up a brothel add-on building for that. Outside of that, deathclaw stuff (I want to screw them, carry their eggs for a few days then lay them), and milk production. Though come to think of it, I don't think milk is an item in FO4, how odd now that I think of it. A lot of stuff is already here though at the time of my posting of this thanks to OP and others.

Actually, there are milk bottles all over the place.......There are even Milk Refrigerators located all over the Commonwealth that dispense milk bottles.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Some "dead option" from skyrim "defeat".

Necrophilia (how many good bodies are lost), "put in the bag" bodies and others dead bodies management...

And things to place bodies at the pikes or other things (raders can, why me not), wanna be like Cepesh  :dodgy:

Can do the brothel, can take a slave, but cant use slaves at the brothel. not good.

Some "dead option" from skyrim "defeat".

Necrophilia (how many good bodies are lost), "put in the bag" bodies and others dead bodies management...

And things to place bodies at the pikes or other things (raders can, why me not), wanna be like Cepesh  :dodgy:

Can do the brothel, can take a slave, but cant use slaves at the brothel. not good.

Hmm, that gives me some ideas. Some of Crazy's old animations (which unfortunately as he was the first to make sex animations for FO4, everything wasn't quite figured out yet, and each animation only has one actor actually animating - which TBH kinda looks a bit out of place next to his new 2 animations and Leito's animations) could potentially be recycled into necro animations if I script the eyes to be closed ...

Hmm, that gives me some ideas. Some of Crazy's old animations (which unfortunately as he was the first to make sex animations for FO4, everything wasn't quite figured out yet, and each animation only has one actor actually animating - which TBH kinda looks a bit out of place next to his new 2 animations and Leito's animations) could potentially be recycled into necro animations if I script the eyes to be closed ...

and if it possible - bodies without head or\and hands\legs was usable...

cannibalism is official, so why not do the madness finally?

Actually, there are milk bottles all over the place.......There are even Milk Refrigerators located all over the Commonwealth that dispense milk bottles.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

True, but, not milk item, so need to add a milk item, though that isn't hard at all. Finally something other than water, cola, and alcohol to drink!

True, but, not milk item, so need to add a milk item, though that isn't hard at all. Finally something other than water, cola, and alcohol to drink!

Shouldn't be too difficult, no......

:)

HEY! Strong will finally find the "Milk of Human Kindness"!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey pals, Found something on nexus:http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25531/?

Don't you like a fuckable robot?

If this uses the human skeleton, then you can use the N button to select one of those robots to make them compatible with Four-Play right away (albeit some animation clipping expected)

(Un)fortunately it uses the robot skeleton.

And acturally the meshes are not based on any exsisted FO4 nude mesh

I've lurked here for a very long time and never thought I had anything worthwhile to say. That said however, all this talk about rape and using robots and synths for sex purposes this was jarred loose form my memories from my misspent youth. In fact the whole damn movie has images of what everyone has been tossing off, err, around.  May I present the rapebots from Flesh Gorden....

Now, having had my bit of fun what I'd like to see is a little more in context with the setting of the story. First, I'm another what would like to see some romance and flirting going on between my male character and female, or male if you swing that way, companions as well as the chance to hop in the sack nearly at the start.

A build your own brothel appeals to the Sailor in me as I did live up to that stereotype when I was younger. In fact my command sent an honor guard, in dress uniform, to the local whorehouse near NAS Fallon NV to have my retirement flag flown over the place. The madam and girls laughed but said no but not before sending them off with some gifts to me for my retirement. If it's compatible with SimSettlements all the better.

Another thing I'd like to see is companions that are average in looks and figure. Seriously, in a post apocalyptic world everyone would be unable to get enough fuel to stay healthy but not enough to put on significant portions of body fat. I mean some of the body types released make the poor girls look like they and their tits could be used as flotation devices. No, give me a girl with a gymnast's body with a thin waist, tight bottom and perky breasts. Serve her with blue eyes and either red or shiny blond hair.

Speaking of which, why isn't their a Shojo race of Japanese Schoolgirls like we have in FONV? I'm not talking about girls that are way too young but their big sisters that've been around the block a few times. This isn't as bad as loving your pets in a way that Betty White would not approve of.  But, I'm not going to judge if that's your kink.

The only things other than the obvious and already mentioned that I have no interest in is BDSM, sexual slavery and rape. As someone that's seen his loving girlfriend have a melt down when I tried to kiss her after being at sea for seven months because while I was gone she was drugged and raped this is something I don't find amusing in any way, even if it's done as an amusement. In fact I find that disturbing that someone would want to pretend about having it done to them. It took years before she felt comfortable to let me just hug her and by then the damage was too deep and destroyed what we had between us. 

I'm not going to cry that those that want that in their game are disturbed individuals but anything like that isn't something I'm going to use in my game. What I'd like to see when it comes to cathouses is a quest that sends one looking for a madam with 'heart of gold' to run the thing. Along those lines I'd like to see a massage parlor the gives the customer a happy ending each and every time.

So, I'm wanting a more lithely shaped females that are at least in their late teens, 18-19, to early twenties. Thinner but healthy build, I won't say no to a well endowed lady since I'm a sucker for a nice set of tits. And to top things off throw in some old fashion hugs, kisses, fondling and affection that will lead up to a good sexual relationship. Average looking girls are another thing I'd like to see since who'd want to steal a girl like that. Besides, average and plain girls are very grateful for the attention that's paid to them.

Oh and a couple of Rapebots tossed in wouldn't be so bad.