What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

That's NOT what he said......Mods should operate WITHOUT the need for DLC's unless the DLC is integral to the mod.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

That is what I said.

It represents my opinion, and mine alone.

I agree that people should not be forced to buy additional content, unless they really want to (be forced, that is),

I blame Bethesda for not including the robotics workbench in the base game. I know I shouldn't, but I do.

Personally, I'd like to see how ways to be 'defeated' in combat beyond simply running out of Health. I tend to find combat in FO4 (& Skyrim) to be a little one-sided - either you kill everything somewhat easily, or you kill everything except the boss that just pummels the shit out of you, or you get wrecked by 50 dudes running up the 2' hill behind you.

I'd rather have the combat be a little more even, but spiced up with things that suddenly make one or two targets a higher priority than normal, and then making a decision between 'I'll ignore them while I take out the 'regular' enemies' and 'I need to kill them now and risk dying because they'll win the fight quicker'

Stuff like..

Tranquilliser effects. Get hit with too many Tranq effects in a short period of time and force-submit to your attackers. Tranq Guns, Grenades, traps, short-ranged Tasers...

Willpower and Mental Break effects. Maybe more suited to Skyrim & it's magic, but similar Mind Control-styled tech that can make one enemy especially dangerous. If I had the time to learn the CK, I might have written a Willpower framework myself by now.

I am looking more and more forward to the supporting mods such as sexlab aroused, guess it would be four play aroused here, and things such as devious training. Mods that make other mods even more woven into the world and immersive.  I am just now starting down the rabbit hole that is learning to mod so hopefully I can pick it up quick and help get these mods working for everyone, especially aroused that one just seemed to add so much when everything was linked into it in skyrim.  By the way I have no idea if a four play aroused is even possible with how fallout 4 works but that is not going to stop me looking into it, nothing bad ever came from someone with too much ambition and too little skill right guys.

Player slavery to NPC's with Devious Devices support in FO4.   A male dominant follower like Andrew from Mia's Lair who'd basically function like he's your master or create such followers from super mutants, raiders NPC's.  

I mean on sex and slavery does belong in a post apocalyptic world where the strong prey on the weak.   And your PC is so impossibly hot that even your enemies want you kneeling at their feet to do their bidding to perform reprehensible acts of total humilation and submission.

This

But  so  that you can adjust  different things . To  make your current companion(s)  a nice loving guy, or  dominant  guy, or a master   and  other settings.

I've been kicking an idea back and fore for some time. For a mod called Happy Hookers. I'm way too focused on a Skyrim mod atm to give it proper focus so I thought I'd post a general overview in here, in the off chance it will give some ideas.

The scene for Happy Hookers is a prostitution agency which, as you find it, is in a bit of a transition phase. The services provided by Happy Hookers are predicated on the redemption of coupons. Harry (one of the owners of the agency) assures all workers this is so that they can run special offers, preferred customer deals etc. But of course it is because he doesn't trust anyone with caps other than himself. The big upheaval that Happy Hookers is going through is the transition from a paper coupon based system to a holotape based system (which is supposedly much harder to forge - it won;t stop people from trying). It is not an easy transition.

That's where Yoana came in. She is Harry's wife and the actual brain behind the whole operation. Many of the jokes in dialogue stem from where Harry is always the one coming up with crazy ideas to make caps but Yoana is the one who actually has to implement or make sense of them. She is adept at reprogramming pipboys/protectrons and just generally good at fixing things. She takes particular interest in your arrival.

The first tier of service in the mod and within the Happy Hookers organisation would be street walking. You could be promoted to club status later. This was all about breaking up the mod into deliverable parts and also giving the player a sense of progression. But it would be gated, as I'll explain. Also every street walker was assigned a protectron chaperone. There are four, all maintained by Yoana. Called Athos, Porthos, Aramis and d'Artagnan. So at any one time there can only be four street walkers (vying for entry to the club). The first scene with Harry would include him turning you away because they were fully booked. But towards the end of the conversation it would be clear that Porthos had returned carrying one of the Happy Hookers bodies. Harry suddenly has an opening for you.

Coupons are a big part of the mod. Both paper based and holotape based. Part of your role would be to be able to distinguish between genuine and forgeries. Paper based forgeries range from almost identical to basically "you owe me sex" written in crayon. Holotape forgeries have irregularities in the initial screen print out or would crash. Every time it is entirely up to you if you provided service or not. You could provide service even knowing it was a forgery. You would be expected to turn in those coupons though to gain prestige within the organisation and Yoana would be able to detect if they were legitimate, smart as she is. She will have a threshold for you turning in forgeries before you were struck out so there is some flexibility. Different coupons also provided different tiers of service, but again it was entirely up to you which service you would offer.

There are intended to be two sides to the mod. The interactions with Harry, Yoana and fellow workers and then the randomised encounters with people seeking to redeem coupons (or not) when you are traveling. Random encounters are random in every sense. A random NPC (from a levelled list), randomly paper based or holotape based coupon, a random tier of service and random validtity. There are also lesser aspects like advertisement of the service, in that you would be tasked with putting up posters at various locales to bring attention to Happy Hookers. That aspect becomes clearer when you understand how obsessed Harry is with the idea that it is him that provides legitimacy to the service. He will jokingly (when Yoana is present) refer to it as "Harry's Hookers" and some of the posters would get graffiti-ed with the P's marked to R's. Harry does have a bit of a cult status with the regular clientèle but mostly through his own bravado.

The interactions with Yoana, Harry and fellow workers tied into your 'score'. There was a terminal which tracked your (legitimate) coupon hand ins. This gave you a score against the other street walkers currently vying for entry to the club. But the club was not finished yet so I always rigged the score so <name> beat you on the leaderboard.

I have already written about 20 encounters from regular legitimate customers, to the promise of a friend encounter, to the desperate ghoul, to the book you to later encounter and to my favourite. Mr Brian Fungus, the epitome of sad sack clients (he would need a fungus hair model created).

first off I would like some variable/randomized body types for different characters in the game-last I checked my body shape is very different from my roommate. Maybe have some texture variation in there, with a choice of which texture the player uses?

Secondly, I know it's been mentioned a few times, but I would just like to affirm that OSex is indeed very desirable for the game.

That said, I'd like to suggest something a bit further using OSex in fallout

(m=eidYGe)(mh=UKqsARqIwFS2j8-r)200x200.j

Osex with Ultimate Surrender competitions

Using your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats, you go into an OSex VATS menu of sorts and try to gain the upper hand in a sexy wrestling match much like my favorite show ^_^

Closer to the original show the better imo, trying to undress the opponent so you can get to chest and pelvic animations once you get your grapple done-or see if you can break a grapple made on yourself.

That's what I'd like to use an arena for.

After a couple play thru's I've begun looking into some of the larger mods with quests, etc.

This led me to Fusion City Rising, and finally the 'plug-in' for it - Hookers of the Commonwealth.

Since this type of mod is ripe for LoversLab attitude adjustment, I was checking in to see if there was a patch to enable Fourplay mechanics to the Fade-to-black scenes. Doing a search for Hookers of the Commonwealth reveals nothing so:

My request is a compatibility/plug-in type file that will allow fourplay to occupy the fade to black scenes created by Hookers of the Commonwealth mod/Fusion City.

(or) A reference to the already created file my ignorance has overlooked.  O.o

@landess I would guess that it would be pretty easy to do, just replace the fade to black script call to the four play script call.  The problem would be you would need to get permission of the developers of the fusion city and hookers of the commonwealth mods to be able to distribute, because it would be altering the scripts of those mods.  I know I would want to get their permission before altering another's mods for distribution.  So it might end up being one of those do it yourself type mods.

Hi everyone.

I think that we need more sexy walking animations. If we compare with Skirim, Fallout 4 have few sexy waliking animations.I would like any sexy, but not exaggerated and before ask me if i know mod with sexy animations i answer yes, i know, but i think that one yet not so sexy like the Skyrim sexy walking animations.

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment.

:shy:

Since DocClox is now kind enough to start working on FourPlay, I guess it's time to get our creative juice flowing.

So it begins ...

Now that Four-Play has been released, giving modders a framework to actually start sex scenes, what kind of sex mods are you most excited for? Could be simply Fallout 4 versions of your favorite mods from Skyrim/ FO3/ FNV/ Oblivion - or they could be something that is completely original, haven't been done in a previous Bethesda game, or only made possible by the new gameplay elements of FO4 (some sex mod with the settlement system perhaps).

Put your ideas below. :) If an idea is requested by a lot of users, perhaps I or another mod author could work on it.

i want a physics mod that can be similar to the skyrim jiggle/bounce/sway/etc physics so we dont have the boobs stone hard or rather glitchy

Honestly i'd be satisfied with a decent male body mod. You can do so much more with the bodies in Fallout 4 compared with Skyrim and we're still not quite there yet in terms of quality. The body hair meshes are still not as great and flat, the peen textures same thing, the musculature is really absent from the body, no defined thighs, butt no crease.

I too would also like something like Amorous Adventures. The potential is great because this time around companions have hours worth of dialogue to use. You could tell an entire epic story using npcs like Danse, Cait, Maccready or Piper dialogue. All of them have main story, side quest as well as locational  and personal dialogue. You could probably even prolong some of their actual questlines with the amount of dialogue they have.

I suppose I can toss my two cents in as well.

1. More pre-made (preferably voiced) settlements. The Commonwealth literally has Diamond city and Good Neighbor and that is IT! Everywhere else is hostile, tiny, or the player has to make from scratch. Another large city would be incredidly useful even if there isn't anything 'sex' related at first (although it seems it would be simple to add something like a brothel or slave system in the city) included it could still be a major step forward.

2. Slave system. While I am not one for slavery myself a lot of people on here do seem to enjoy it, so I propose two systems. A 'legal' slavery mod in which players can buy or sell slaves (captured Raiders or other criminals) based in major settlements peacefully and an 'underground' slavery system in which the player can buy, sell, or be sold in a system in which civilians are the slaves instead of criminals. These can be based in either cleared raider hideouts, settlements you found, Nuka world, or a mod made location.

3. Better crime system. Have the option to surrender and give sex instead of having to kill everyone afyer trying and failing to pick pocket someone.

4. Threesome, foursome, and group options. Finally we can give Piper and Cate that threesome! Combine this with a stable multiple companion mod for ideal works.

5. More meaningful sex! I can't stress this one enough! Give us a reason to care about who we have sex with, not just in bonuses, but give the characters depth. As in why, besides the fact we can, would we want to have sex a dirty raider that just five seconds ago was trying to murder us?

6. Have an option for companions to have sex with each other without the player prompting it. It could be done by having relationship levels with other companions in which the more they are around them the more that affection goes up. Also have an option to set who can go past certain points (useful if you want a harem dedicated to you and the other members or if you want a dedicated relationship).

7. Option to let companions be the ones to initiate the scenes with the player. Normally the players have to initiate the scene or have a hostile trigger a rape scene. Have an option to that allows the companion, after reaching certain affection levels, to either ask for sex or initiate rape if they are incredibly frustrated. Have it togglable for each companion.

8a. Vaults. With an impending nuclear war it is easy to imagine all the depraved things it would be possible for Vault Tec to come up with. Experiments to see which is the 'stronger' gender, grafting male genitalia onto women to enhance survivability, beastiality tests, body enhancements, literally anything a person could want.

8b. Lots of people will want to remoddle specific Vaults (soon to be renamed way to often to be called Vault 69) so perhaps figure out a way amongst the modders to either work together or find new locations in the Commonwealth for their unique vaults. So not EVERYONE is competing for specific Vaults such as 88 or 81.

9. Arousal system. A system that gauges arousal in nearby characters and affects their behavior. So someone with low arousal will either ignore or be disgusted by certain acts, medium arousal and they try to find some place private to 'take care of' their problem, high levels and they start to do thingso in public, at extremely high levels they try to either directly join in or attempt to 'convince' a nearby character to 'help' them.

10. Lastly something most people want. Random repeatable missions. Most of the missions in Fo4 are rather dull after one or two play thought so we need a system which could give repeatable missions, but make them varied. For example for a brothel repeatable mission you could be told Diamond City is going to shut down the Brothel in the city. You are given a side mission. To keep it open. A flat option and one you can take if other avenues fail is pay a leveled amount of caps. Another is to 'convince' the mayor to let you stay open. To convince him he could be set to have a random difficulty and depending on how experienced you or your workers are you would fail or succeed. Another avenue could be to steal the order to close it down. If caught the fine doubles or pass a difficulty check with the guard to pay with sex. Just in this example there are dozens of avenues to go through and with the random chance you have a reason to try different things and keep doing them once they repeat.

Of course there are dozens of things more, but I figure this is a good enough list fo4 me. I'll let someone else comment now.

Given the subpar vanilla game content, I wish there was an ambitious total-conversion that rewrites the main and side quest content into something more sexy.

Hey it wasn't the greatest. Still a better main quest than what we got in Skyrim lol. The factions had a lot more depth than the stormcloak/imperial civil war quest too.