What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

well i don't know if this was brought up but at some point someone had 3 topics for fallout new vegus one of them was about adding quest to doctor dala from old wars blues and they were more or less supposed to be a breader mod if someone could find out information on it please reference it was someones ranting part 3

it would be nice to see this realized in fallout 4

First a general comment: if possible (and sensible) make all mods bi friendly (ideally in some sort of configuration like on install or through MCM, so that we can choose the gender(s) that our PC enjoys), that way gay/straight/bi all get to play.

Mods i love in Skyrim:

- Aroused

- Eager NPCs

- Fill Her/Him up (i think version 2 or was it 3 added male support)

- Soulgem Oven (again the most recent version supports m-preg via anal as well)

- Prison overhaul

- SAM (Shape Atlas for Men)- i've not seen this one mentioned, just SOS.  SAM does everything SOS did + more - set body types by race, 4 different levels of body hair, configure build from fat to muscle gods (and apply globally or to named NPCs - and it could all be done IN game, via MCM). BUT, Skyrim has the two body meshes, IIRC FO4 only has one, so SAM's dynamic body adjustments probably aren't possible.  [[For the life of me, i cannot get Bodyslide to work with Mod Organizer - it crashes MO when i try to launch Bodyslide - so i've never been able to adjust women or men's builds, plus, from what i see on nexus, there's not much to adjust for men's schlongs - you preset average/big/huge cut or one size of uncut.]]

Things i'd like to see:

- An easy way to make men and women have different builds - chubby, voluptuous, rail thin, muscles, big boobs, tiny tits, hung like a mouse, hung like a Missouri mule, nice ass, huge arse, tiny cheeks - all random for the NPCs and adjustable for named NPCs and the PC.

- A male body mod that had adjustable nodes, including belly and scrotum and penis.

Everything else i've seen already mentioned in the thread - slavery (both as PC as slave and PC as Slaver), submission (both male and female PCs), kinky power armour internal mods, pervse Institute tech, sleazy and sexy and perverted Vaults.

[[For the life of me, i cannot get Bodyslide to work with Mod Organizer - it crashes MO when i try to launch Bodyslide - so i've never been able to adjust women or men's builds, plus, from what i see on nexus, there's not much to adjust for men's schlongs - you preset average/big/huge cut or one size of uncut.]]

I saw a post about this. MO & NMM are no longer compatible cause they mess with the folders somehow.

What I do (and have been doing for some time) is MANUALLY install everything, then just go into NMM & check mark the mods I want enabled.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Is anyone working on a mod to integrate fourplay into the vanilla Lover's Embrace? So you'd use a bed with a lover nearby and animations would play.

I tried vanilla fudge but it goes by any companion at any affinity (like robot curie...) instead of detecting lovers, and it's triggered from a separate conversation.

Is anyone working on a mod to integrate fourplay into the vanilla Lover's Embrace? So you'd use a bed with a lover nearby and animations would play.

I tried vanilla fudge but it goes by any companion at any affinity (like robot curie...) instead of detecting lovers, and it's triggered from a separate conversation.

Immersive Lover's Embrace is *kind* of like this - except for being safe for kids - screen fades to black with samples playing of various activities. Not bad really... there are aspects of it that Ive mentioned would make GREAT additions to Vanilla Fudge (partner requesting a 2nd go in the sack if the 1st go around was good).

I know everyone is all multiple partners, as often as possible, but you know, I cant imagine the world would change so much that everyone would be a polygamist cheat. I would love to see a mod that drive itself from Family Planning, one that incorporates a SINGLE partnership / marriage. And more importantly, a relationship that has consequences for cheating.  Id also like to see your romantic companion initiate sex on his/her own once in awhile, not just when Vanilla Fudge's sleep timer kicks in and the force-greet sex is asked for. Just some random force greet that begs to be handled, completely out of the blue.

And perhaps an overhaul to SEU where FOREPLAY was added. New menu would be 'progressive step based' in my mind - Flirt, Strip, Foreplay, Sex and Nevermind. And with that, perhaps a series of random subtitles for each question / response from recipient.

Last, and this is the BIG one, a way to add a second interaction wheel to romantic companion NPCs where you can say things and have them respond in kind - something to create an emotional bond to the relationship - kind words, a gift, hugs / kiss. Perhaps where an animation could be triggered (or not, depending on whether there are any animators left out there).

All the mods here that Ive installed have completely changed the way I play this game - its changed almost everything about the way I thought about it because now I have ALL of these wicked ideas to expand on what has come before and I hope to high heaven someone with WAY more skill than I in scripting can make these things (and more!!!) happen.

Cheers to the mod authors - you guys kill it with every release! :)

Sorry if these have been mentioned, but the main things I want are a spectator system, an arousal system for player and NPCs and a way for NPCs to act on their arousal. Oh, and possibly something that randomly assigns sexual orientation to NPCs, which I guess would be part of the arousal system.

Immersive Lover's Embrace is *kind* of like this - except for being safe for kids - screen fades to black with samples playing of various activities. Not bad really... there are aspects of it that Ive mentioned would make GREAT additions to Vanilla Fudge (partner requesting a 2nd go in the sack if the 1st go around was good).

I know everyone is all multiple partners, as often as possible, but you know, I cant imagine the world would change so much that everyone would be a polygamist cheat. I would love to see a mod that drive itself from Family Planning, one that incorporates a SINGLE partnership / marriage. And more importantly, a relationship that has consequences for cheating.  Id also like to see your romantic companion initiate sex on his/her own once in awhile, not just when Vanilla Fudge's sleep timer kicks in and the force-greet sex is asked for. Just some random force greet that begs to be handled, completely out of the blue.

And perhaps an overhaul to SEU where FOREPLAY was added. New menu would be 'progressive step based' in my mind - Flirt, Strip, Foreplay, Sex and Nevermind. And with that, perhaps a series of random subtitles for each question / response from recipient.

Last, and this is the BIG one, a way to add a second interaction wheel to romantic companion NPCs where you can say things and have them respond in kind - something to create an emotional bond to the relationship - kind words, a gift, hugs / kiss. Perhaps where an animation could be triggered (or not, depending on whether there are any animators left out there).

All the mods here that Ive installed have completely changed the way I play this game - its changed almost everything about the way I thought about it because now I have ALL of these wicked ideas to expand on what has come before and I hope to high heaven someone with WAY more skill than I in scripting can make these things (and more!!!) happen.

Cheers to the mod authors - you guys kill it with every release! :)

If you look at the Skyrim mods you'll see the mod varieties aren't due to what fits the game but rather the members' tastes. They're generally heavily geared towards brutality, everyone being extremely thirsty for the player, or otherwise unconventional sex acts. But yes I would kill for more 'normal' mods, with or without features to the extent of which you described, and with or without monogamy, cause I mean even normal fallout (and real life) allows you to cheat. Consequences would be delicious though.

A quest and follower mod that involves an unknown vault that wasn't built by vault tec.

Have a quest where you get inflicted with a poison that cannot be cured unless you can get the very bottom of a vault.

The vault that looks normal on the surface (top level or two) but as you progress further down into the lower levels it becomes more and more BDSM orientated and more extreme with each level having a theme. 

When you get the bottom it turns out the whole thing was a set up to turn your character into a sex-crazed masochist slave. Where the outcome is you become a plaything for the vaults overseer. The only way out would then be either to escape or, the better outcome, to make persuade the overseer to come with you and tour you around the wasteland as her pet.  That then leads you onto a follower system where the follower dictates what you wear, and where you wear it, what public acts you have to do (walk around naked, become a public bondage exhibit etc).

Sorry if these have been mentioned, but the main things I want are a spectator system, an arousal system for player and NPCs and a way for NPCs to act on their arousal. Oh, and possibly something that randomly assigns sexual orientation to NPCs, which I guess would be part of the arousal system.

Yes. A way to detect nudity.......!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

There is an add on mod to Fusion City (and actually a stand alone) on Nexus for prostitution. But it's basically akin to the "Hot Coffee" unlock from GTA 3 (or many other games with "Adult content" compliant with ESBL.) I find that fade to black shit boring as hell. It might be ok for some teenager (if I was a parent, that might be all I would like them to have access to in a video game.) But I am a grown ass man, I would like to see it be more explicit and realistic.

Well, it should be fairly simple to do. Find the script that moves the player and their ah, service provider let's say to the bed. You need to split the function in two at this point with everything after the scene in a new function.

Then register for the end of sex event from Four-Play and have the event handler call the second function to do any post-sex stuff from the original mod.

Except that as things stand ... that would trigger when any scene finished, and with some mods that's going to break stuff. Which is the second time this has come up today. Of course you can just discard anything that isn't from the player for current purposes and de-register after.

That's the second time that's occurred to me today. Hmm...

That sounds almost simple. I should try getting into it to see how bad things get...

A quest and follower mod that involves an unknown vault that wasn't built by vault tec.

Have a quest where you get inflicted with a poison that cannot be cured unless you can get the very bottom of a vault.

The vault that looks normal on the surface (top level or two) but as you progress further down into the lower levels it becomes more and more BDSM orientated and more extreme with each level having a theme. 

When you get the bottom it turns out the whole thing was a set up to turn your character into a sex-crazed masochist slave. Where the outcome is you become a plaything for the vaults overseer. The only way out would then be either to escape or, the better outcome, to make persuade the overseer to come with you and tour you around the wasteland as her pet.  That then leads you onto a follower system where the follower dictates what you wear, and where you wear it, what public acts you have to do (walk around naked, become a public bondage exhibit etc).

Hmm... this has possibilities, but I would want to be able to play the rest of the game, which implies some way of semi-loosening those constraints.

But maybe a vault like this could work for an alternate start? The constraints might be implemented using traits, possibly with some intro quests which let you protestingly pick the least evil of your options...

Pregnant and lactating mods are fine but the "sex with the kids" is completely against the rules of this site. Figured I'd warn you now so you don't end up getting banned.

This line of thought plus vault 75 suggests we might wind up having to ban Bethesda Games?? (I never quite know what to think of people having no problems with mass murder, cannibalism, and all the other craziness we routinely see in these games but then want to insist on consensual sex, or whatever. I mean - I *get* it - I don't really like probably 90% of the mods we host here, and the biology of sexual response suggests that we all tend to have narrow and specialized likes, along with a ton of dislikes and nauseated reactions. But, thinking logically, I have to realize that I really do not understand.)

That said... both vault 95 and vault 114 both seem designed to open the door for [abusive, because vault-tec] sex / quest setups.

Of course, I do *not* want to see ____, _____, _______ or ____.  (But I am eliding the details here so I do not offend anyone.)

But I would like to see:

• Romance plugins for individual companion(s) - sweet stuff, save the rape for other contexts.
  • Sex machine functionality hidden in every memory lounger,
  • and hidden in every suit of power armor (which should remove any other armor you wear when entering)
  • sex traits (like: heightened metabolism - need to eat food regularly, arousal rapidly rises to debilitating (slows you, maybe with other intermittent effects like stamina drain or "you need to be fucked" messages or something) levels, also slowly heals health damage or limb damage when health is ok or radiation damage when limbs all ok; or exhibitionist: luck and speech boost wearing skimpy armor, debilitating arousal gains when wearing concealing clothes)
  • A "karmic fate quests" plugin for a slave management system. Here, you first get a series of quests to capture, enslave and sexually condition other people. And then, eventually your competition arranges the same fates for you (freeing your slaves). And then, eventually, your competition's competition enslaves them (freeing you - though with a few compulsions and maybe a mix of locked on and trained need for embarrassing clothing which does not completely cripple you).
  • Did I mention mini-quests centered on vault 114's setup?

That's all I can think of currently. Honestly, the levels of radiation in Fallout 4 (glowing sea, especially) are decidedly unsexy to the point of total despair. But that just adds to my need for some contrasting desperate and maybe even misguided attempts to hold onto life...

Or, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. (Well... until I can comfortably navigate my way through creation kit and publish something substantial here - almost certainly I will have to trim back my goals to things that I can actually implement. But, until then, I can dream...)