A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Final]

View File

After nearly a year in development, I think I'm finally satisfied

with what I've been able to accomplish with this race mod.

Although I should clarify that it is truly MUCH more than that.

So be sure to read EVERYTHING below:

Though primarily a race mod, it is also a terminal driven

story quest, that introduces a whole new breed of Synth

type character to The Commonwealth.

Heavily inspired by my previous iHuman race mod, I'm

reasonably assured that this is much closer to what I

had originally hoped to accomplish. iHuman, though a

decent mod in it's own right, was far too buggy for me

to ever be happy with as a modder. First, it was too

simplistic. It also had more bugs that I care to recall.

Such as facial morphs that couldn't be retained through

the race transition. Lackluster abilities, and an overall

dissatisfying experience due to the lack of any kind of

background story.

Simply put, I was greatly disappointed with it. And I

attribute most of that disappointment to FO4's

sluggish start in modding. But enough of that.....

Typically, I would take this opportunity to give you some

background, a basic lead-in to what the mod is all about,

and all the essential information to get things going.

But this isn't Skyrim, or even one of my typical race mods.

So I'll let the terminals tell the tale.....

This is bigger than anything I've ever attempted before.

And it's only going to get bigger from here

;)

In fact, I've baked in quite a few preliminary things

that I intend to use in the first expansion to this mod

(which is already under way). Such as deeper General Atomics

and other tie-ins.

So this time, many things are going to be kept from you

:cool:

Except, you know, really important type stuff.....

This mod is meant to be played beside your normal game.

It is NOT meant to replace it. If you do nothing but run from one

terminal to the next, you're going to run out of content fast.

and now the requirements.....

This mod is not a hard dependency, but it's meshes, textures, and BodySlide files

are needed for some of the mod's NPCs. You don't need the ESP from

the mod, but you DO need everything else as none of those are included.

So no need to worry about bloating your load order

:)

That's it.....

Though not really required, I HIGHLY recommend installing the

Start Me Up

alternate start mod. This mod makes MUCH more sense when you can forego

the whole lawyer/wife/mommy role and just do your own thing.

As for the mod itself, EVERYTHING is BodySlide compatible. Bodies AND armors.

So look into that first if you want to use your preferred CBBE body shape.

Everything you BodySlide will be created and placed in the proper location

automatically. For this final version, I've separated out the BodySlide files

as a separate download. I also decided to remove the baked in EasyGirl

pieces I converted, because their heel meshes are causing issues

with the new race I'm adding to the expansion in September.

I can't pinpoint why right now, but the new race's body

can't seem to remove any of the heeled bodies during

the race swap. Not even the UnequipItemSlot function

will remove them. I suspect it's an issue in the mesh

partitions, but I don't have time to sort it right now.

So for now, they're no longer utilized by the mod.

To me, they're not nearly as important

as giving proper function to the new race.

If I can sort the issue later, I'll patch them back in.

Credits to the following authors for their permission

to use many of their creations in this mod:

Nexus user Tateki: for the use of his robot textures

And LL user ralfetas: for the use of his Fortaleza meshes

without their permissions and their hard work, this

mod simply would not exist

Finally, I'm going to give you your ONLY clues:

READ EVERY TERMINAL ENTRY FULLY

If you're not really the "reading type", then this mod simply isn't for you.

Every terminal entry holds the clue that leads you to the next,

and some even have requirement to use. Many also contain

hidden entries that you won't be able to see if you don't

meet the level requirement. So check back on them often if

you suspect you may be missing something.

Unpack the mod to your Fallout 4 Data folder, and activate the ESM

Also activate the Four_Play patch if you want compatibility with it

and it's available mods.

To start this mod, I highly recommend a brand new character.

Existing characters don't make much sense with this. Using an alternate

start mod is best. If you go with my recommendation of Start Me Up,

(truly the best IMHO) then choose the following options:

Your preferred SPECIAL stats

Vault Enthusiast

Near Vault 111

They really are the best options for getting things going quickly.

Get to the popsicle terminal in the "other" cryo pod room, and read

the last entry under "pod occupant status" labeled "Oh My".....

Go ahead.... don't be skeered

:P

Then just follow along from there

;)

For those who have already started a character on the previous version:

Updating is pretty straight forward. Delete everything ASIA related

from your Data folder. Archives, ESM, patches, or any loose

files you may have unpacked from the old archives.

Install the final version, and just load up your save and

use any of the race swap terminals to update any

running scripts to their latest versions.

Trykz

p.s. You can read more about what you're getting into

here.

20170604085937_1.jpg

20170604085946_1.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something or did something wrong (initially had unique player on by accident which caused other problems), but how do you remove the silver armor/clothing?

I've seen other A.S.I.A. models walking around in the nude. Do the clothes get removed with the gen 3 body? It clips with everything, so I'd like to get rid of it asap.

Aside from that, I love it. Great work. The storyline is interesting as well.

Maybe I'm missing something or did something wrong (initially had unique player on by accident which caused other problems), but how do you remove the silver armor/clothing?

I've seen other A.S.I.A. models walking around in the nude. Do the clothes get removed with the gen 3 body? It clips with everything, so I'd like to get rid of it asap.

Aside from that, I love it. Great work. The storyline is interesting as well.

Did you read the entry on the Overseer's terminal in Vault 111? That entry explains precisely how the armors work. Essentially, it's locked onto you until you find the sewer bunker. You can remove it there. It's designed to be worn alone (it's stats are likely better than anything else you could wear at your current level).

Trykz

Does this require any of the DLC? because it says DLCRobot.esm missing and im not getting any new terminal options?

You just answered your own question..... I'll add the requirement to the OP. Thanks

Seems to be having problems with bodyslide options, crashes all the times when trying to build.. 

edit:

found out bodyslide studio crash when preview is on.

Some of the armors consist of quite a few parts. On my i5, 16gb, GTX960 rig it can take up to 30 seconds to load the preview window for some of the armors.

It has missing "ASIAG1BHeelBoots.nif" in bodyslide "ShapeData". i haven't crashd but when "butch build" BodySlide report about this error.

Adding the required ShapeData to the OP now. This mod has a ton of assets, so I kind of figured a few things might get missed in the upload.

Trykz

Would it be possible to have a Skin Texture only mod?

Also please create another mirror download, not everyone want to install crap on their computer for downloading stuff.

Suggestion: Better "Close up" picture... Can't see what it really looks like on your pics.

Would it be possible to have a Skin Texture only mod?

Also please create another mirror download, not everyone want to install crap on their computer for downloading stuff.

Suggestion: Better "Close up" picture... Can't see what it really looks like on your pics.

No. Kind of defeats the purpose of going through all the trouble of building this mod. Don't ya think?

No. You don't have to install anything to download from Mega.

No. The shots in the linked thread work just fine. Even after months of them being posted.

Trykz

I had long ago decided not to buy any DLC's for Fallout 4 because I absolutely hate the concept of "Season Passes".  I've just finished downloading and installing the DLC's because I really wanted to try this mod :blush:   At least the season pass was on sale this weekend.  Wonder if Bethesda realizes just how much of their sales they owe to Adult Modding?

I had long ago decided not to buy any DLC's for Fallout 4 because I absolutely hate the concept of "Season Passes".  I've just finished downloading and installing the DLC's because I really wanted to try this mod :blush:   At least the season pass was on sale this weekend.  Wonder if Bethesda realizes just how much of their sales they owe to Adult Modding?

Officially they would probably say non, unofficially they are no doubt very much aware of how much sex mods and skimpy armour and clothing add sales long term to their games.

Just a heads up folks:

Three of the eight armor chairs you can build at the workshop won't do anything. I included them for the update coming in September because I was already building chairs.

The armors they build are quite OP, even for survival difficulty, so I didn't attach their scripts. But the mobs I'm creating will be quite powerful, and they WILL be very much needed. Especially if you play a melee oriented build  ;)

Chairs A through E currently work as intended. F, G, and H will function the same in the update.

Trykz

I appreciate the idea of not having any quest markers or even anything from this mod showing up in my quests . But i ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to find things , before just using the unlock console command to open things up . The lack of info is ok , could i suggest adding quest without quest markers . So any info from terminals we have read will be on our pipboy , i ran around every inch of the sea of i can't remember and traveled back to the terminal to read the info again twice before i found the testing facility . And once i found the location , i destroyed all the turrets and then couldn't find the key . So out came the console commands again , not sure how patient most players are but if i can't find the key or the terminal , i'm gonna cheat . I think a bit more info would be a better way to play the mod , than being completely stumped and using the console . That said the race itself is the absolute best , and a major improvement on I Human .   

I appreciate the idea of not having any quest markers or even anything from this mod showing up in my quests . But i ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to find things , before just using the unlock console command to open things up . The lack of info is ok , could i suggest adding quest without quest markers . So any info from terminals we have read will be on our pipboy , i ran around every inch of the sea of i can't remember and traveled back to the terminal to read the info again twice before i found the testing facility . And once i found the location , i destroyed all the turrets and then couldn't find the key . So out came the console commands again , not sure how patient most players are but if i can't find the key or the terminal , i'm gonna cheat . I think a bit more info would be a better way to play the mod , than being completely stumped and using the console . That said the race itself is the absolute best , and a major improvement on I Human .   

Reading each terminal gives clues to the next:

Initial V111 cryo terminal > V111 cryo Overseer terminal > C.I.T. Ruins at level 10 > Pulowski terminal (accessible at level 20 and within 50 feet of the shelter... literally) points to sewer bunker if lower than 20 > sewer bunker terminal points to production facility terminal on the back wall, AND allows swapping between gen 1 and 2 at level 15 > production terminal points to training facility terminal in the STF at level 30 for key to maintenance corridor > maintenance corridor terminal for sequencer holotape and then > waterfront R&D facility access at level 40 for Gen 4.

Quests are a PITA. So probably not gonna happen. The information the terminals give is plenty sufficient if read to their extent. LL member SelfControl was level 31 earlier today, and was running the training exercise for the key which is inside the vertibird.

Important things happen at levels 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40. So there's really no point in console cheating through. The terminals that swap to the next generational model won't work if you don't meet the level conditions.

So before proceeding, I suggest reading everything. Especially the WIP thread. Which is linked in the OP. There's a TON of details in that thread.

This mod is loaded with a ton of secret shit. I can't help but wonder if anyone has even realized yet that the STF is workshop capable.....

It's not a settlement, but you can customize it extensively if you bring in the scrap.

Trykz

Hey ummm silly question but is there any way to remove the granted rad immunity? I like all other aspects but would rather still be affected by those since they are a whole gameplay element and machines do suffer damage from radiation.

Sorry

Hey ummm silly question but is there any way to remove the granted rad immunity? I like all other aspects but would rather still be affected by those since they are a whole gameplay element and machines do suffer damage from radiation.

Sorry

No. Eat stuff and drink lake water if you want rads. You're not totally immune. Not ALL machines suffer from rad damage. Synths for one. Turrets for another. The list goes on and on....

Trykz

I'm fairly new to FO4, so I have done a few play thrus and I like the minute man scenario. Do I stay with the institute or go ahead and destroy it? I did notice the different dialog during the game, but not sure where it's going.

The Institute and it's Synths are merely story props. Their connection is inconsequential. Destroying them has no impact on your character outside of vanilla mechanics.....

Trykz

Edit: The power armour issue this post was about was a mod conflict for a mod I forgot I installed for about 3 hours. >.<

But I have found a new issue where a lot of items that should be freely lootable are classified as theft, sorry.

Edit: The power armour issue this post was about was a mod conflict for a mod I forgot I installed for about 3 hours. >.<

But I have found a new issue where a lot of items that should be freely lootable are classified as theft, sorry.

I was just coming to say I have that same issue with things coming up as "steal" that shouldn't.

First place I noticed it was going to a player home bunker 13 I have installed. The sentry gun at the door opened fire on me as well as things I put from my own inventory into any container, I had to steal back.

Also random power armor in the field comes up as steal as well.