What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

im not a psychopath! oh wait.. if i say i aint, i must be lying.. well.. please gimme these mods:

*Automated Birthing facility for The Enclave to replenish their footsoldiers.

(yeah, all those bound and gagged force-impregnated females in a hidden underground facility where they get pounded by bumpy rubber dildos and filled with pre-war cum and forced into labour after only a few months, with accelerated growth for the offspring to say age 20.)

(**Alternative Start for PC to be just one of those Enclave Massproduced soldiers.)

*Alternative Institute chain, where you discover (the hard way) that the institute have means of farming your eggs (if female) / sperm (if male) / both (if futa) to create super soldiers / synthetic embryos to enhance humans and synths alike, even further. mod containing lots of (forced) restrained sex.

*Sexually predatory mutated cannibalistic beastlike humans that live on a low intelligence level where they rape / ravage everything they see.

(quite like The Pitt's Troglogytes, but far far horrifying.. <3 ..in short, i would like a sex mod for Fallout 4 that gives the player the feeling of hopelesness, where sexual violence and rape and rampant mutation is more common than it is today in Fallout 4. Everyone who have read the 'Druuna' series by Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri know what im hinting at :) )

*Blowjobs / Tonguejobs from defeated / pacified Raiders / Npcs.

*More violent and nasty world where rape, murder, sex and mutilation is more common than a strungup headless corpse.

Typical Examples are:

*Pay for trade with sex. (Merchants)

*Pay for toll with sex. (Raiders)

*Pay for your life with sex. (Raiders)

*Pay your settlers with sex. (Settlements)

thats about it for now :) 

..in short, i would like a sex mod for Fallout 4 that gives the player the feeling of hopelesness, where sexual violence and rape and rampant mutation is more common than it is today in Fallout 4. Everyone who have read the 'Druuna' series know what i am after..

Hello all,

since i like to play my AVI like a "submissive slut" i would like to see an alternative perk tree for "submissive sluts" where you level all kinds of sex / BDSM / creature sex stuff.

An XP System where you level your AVI with all kind of sex. Maybe a kind of configuration page where you can setup xp-gain for special sex actions - like sex with deathclaws gives you ...xp, vanilla sex gives you ... xp and so on.

The option to build settlements only for one reason - to see how your settlers fuck each others brains out^^ The option to build Settlemts with SM stuff of all kinds.

Over all - i like the Druuna stuff as well . So this world exists only for one reason - to see how everyone - everything fuck each others brain out.

The option to transform all Men into Futas^^

The Factions fight to collect slaves.... become a sex slave.. a worker slave... a sex toy for them or enslave them and add them as fucktoys to your own settlements^^

Collect critters and build Arenas in your Settlements where they have fun with your Settlers or prisoners to entertain your Settlers. Sometimes they not only fuck - they eat them - so a kind of vore system - mutilation system is needed^^

An addiction System - like in Druuna - where in the moment of orgasm/extreme torture and death a hormone is produced that is needed to survive the radiation.

Backside of "producing" this drug - each "victim" is now a brainless zombie - the more "fun" you have - the deadlier the wastelands get. The zombies fuck and kill there victims^^

So my wasteland is realy "twisted" hihihi....

Maybe i will take a look for the perk tree - if i have some time - i can play a little bit arround with scripting^^

Have a nice and funny day all

Ava

PS.: I like to see my AVI/Settlers getting pregnant^^ - The "chaurus" infestation like in skyrim is nice - so they lay "eggs" and the little critters crawl everywhere arround in your Settlements^^

So I saw some of these in the thread already, but what I think would be cool is:

Girl-on-girl animations and/or toys (using toys on boys is also fine)

More varied animations; variety is the spice of life

Beast rape, both ways; there's already an option to let creatures surrender in the "violate" mod, let's expand the possibilities. Maybe Nora gets lonely and only Dogmeat is around to comfort her ;)

Synth shoujo; there was a playable shoujo race mod for FNV, I feel like something similar could be applied to the synths. A playable synth shoujo race would be cool, but also just having certain synths with that body build would be cool. Are synths even sexable yet? I don't know. I bet you could import the hairstyles and such from that mod though.

Clothed sex; an option to not undress at least one actor during scenes would be awesome. I know partial undress would require a lot of custom things and be really complicated, but maybe we can start off with just a clothes on option and build custom outfits around this.

That's all I had for now just throwing out ideas, y'all are making leaps and bounds with this game, keep up the good work.

I've had a scenario going around in my head that I would love to play out.  Several different mods would be required unless by some crazy chance a single mod can include everything.  Here is how it would play out:

Alternative Death Mod:

When you lose all your health, you will collapse.  All combat ends and any nearby attackers approach.  When reaching you, they will try to subdue you.  A meter or quick time event will occur, allowing you to attempt to resist.  If you succeed, the enemies will be knocked back and you will jump to your feet, ready to fight again.  Fail, and the next mod kicks in.

Defeated / Rape mod:

After failing the quick time event, the attackers will strip you of your armor and weapons and take turns raping the player.  This one is pretty straightforward.  After they are finished, the player will black out and some time will pass.  When waking, one of two things may occur.  One, the player finds themselves stranded in the wasteland, missing some or all of their gear, or two, the attackers (assuming they are intelligent) will take you back to their base to keep you as their slave.  Non-intelligent attackers such as dogs, ghouls, and deathclaws will obviously not enslave the player, but the rape event will be fun.

Slavery Mod:

As a slave, it is the player's quest to escape.  The quest should be something clever and not just run out the door.  It should require the player to either be sneaky and use subterfuge to pickpocket keys, items, etc to escape, or earn the slaver's trust so they let you go.  While doing this, the player will be required to perform slave duty in the form of cooking, manual labor, sexual favors, etc.  This quest should obviously be repeatable, should the player get captured again.

I want to make my own strip club.  not just a brothel.  I want a pole a gal can dance on.  A chair for private dances.  then you can go to some rooms  you built in the back for full on sex acts from your hookers.  Hell, I even already built a hidden club like this hoping it'll happen.  

Other than that, a marriage type mod like the one in skyrim, where companions you're fully romantic with would have the obviously included sex life.

I'd like to see SexLab Skooma Whore adapted in some form.

You are sneaking through apartment looking for scraps and caps, a trap goes off and suddenly you are plugged and in bondage. -I just need to sneak out and try and find some way out of these. She thinks for herself. But at the entrance of the building a few raiders has appeared and it's the only way out. You make a run for it but are easily caught and abused, after they are done with you they fill you up with drugs. 

Maybe they decide to keep her as a slave or maybe she can try to get back to safety in drugged form and try to avoid being caught again.

just a though

Since DocClox is now kind enough to start working on FourPlay, I guess it's time to get our creative juice flowing.

So it begins ...

Now that Four-Play has been released, giving modders a framework to actually start sex scenes, what kind of sex mods are you most excited for? Could be simply Fallout 4 versions of your favorite mods from Skyrim/ FO3/ FNV/ Oblivion - or they could be something that is completely original, haven't been done in a previous Bethesda game, or only made possible by the new gameplay elements of FO4 (some sex mod with the settlement system perhaps).

Put your ideas below. :) If an idea is requested by a lot of users, perhaps I or another mod author could work on it.

Loli mod for sure... sex with the kids...,or preggnant and lactating mods...

Since DocClox is now kind enough to start working on FourPlay, I guess it's time to get our creative juice flowing.

So it begins ...

Now that Four-Play has been released, giving modders a framework to actually start sex scenes, what kind of sex mods are you most excited for? Could be simply Fallout 4 versions of your favorite mods from Skyrim/ FO3/ FNV/ Oblivion - or they could be something that is completely original, haven't been done in a previous Bethesda game, or only made possible by the new gameplay elements of FO4 (some sex mod with the settlement system perhaps).

Put your ideas below. :) If an idea is requested by a lot of users, perhaps I or another mod author could work on it.

Loli mod for sure... sex with the kids...,or preggnant and lactating mods...

Pregnant and lactating mods are fine but the "sex with the kids" is completely against the rules of this site. Figured I'd warn you now so you don't end up getting banned.

Pregnant and lactating mods are fine but the "sex with the kids" is completely against the rules of this site. Figured I'd warn you now so you don't end up getting banned.

Yup. Very quick, since some of us are parents.........js.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hetero/homo/bondage/sexual slavery/radiant prostitution/animated prostitution ( both as male and female as well as worker/client )/traps/trans/masturbations/threesomes/orgies/BDSM.

Not sure about rape - touchy subject. 

What i dont care/wouldn't want : animals, kids, necro, scat and bullshit like that. 

we need lots of rape and lolis and animals and bunch of dead chicks that put the jew holocaust dead count to shame and when you die the enemy takes a dump on you just to add insult to injury that's what we need in here and I know a lot of people here will dig it

Just a simple mod that lets you have sex with your romanced companion/s and that's it, nothing else. I wish someone would make something like that. Kind of like Spouses Enhanced for Skyrim. Also more lesbian animations. Kiss/foreplay animations as well. We need more loving and soft mods on this site. Not everyone is into indiscriminate fetishy sex...

Player slavery to NPC's with Devious Devices support in FO4.   A male dominant follower like Andrew from Mia's Lair who'd basically function like he's your master or create such followers from super mutants, raiders NPC's.  

I mean on sex and slavery does belong in a post apocalyptic world where the strong prey on the weak.   And your PC is so impossibly hot that even your enemies want you kneeling at their feet to do their bidding to perform reprehensible acts of total humilation and submission.

Gynotopia :-) The fallout changed the surviving females making them bigger and stronger than the men. Replace all of the bosses and leaders with females. Maybe scale them to 1.2. Also use with female supermutants and deathclaws :-p Add sexual harassment or constant requests for sex to existing sex mods? Make certain persuasion checks harder if the player's character is male? 

The vast majority of the animations are with submissive women though.

It's a bit disappointing that most people flat out refuse to even consider any DLC content. Automatron has much potential for interesting and weird stuff.

I have all the DLCs. I just don't want to force anyone to pay Bethesda more money than they absolutely need to.

Just a simple mod that lets you have sex with your romanced companion/s and that's it, nothing else. I wish someone would make something like that. Kind of like Spouses Enhanced for Skyrim. Also more lesbian animations. Kiss/foreplay animations as well. We need more loving and soft mods on this site. Not everyone is into indiscriminate fetishy sex...

pretty much this. 0 romance of any kind in this game modwise.

pretty much this. 0 romance of any kind in this game modwise.

+1

I think we need more focus on immersion and storytelling when it comes to adult mods... romantic cutscenes that lead to "normal" sex and not just player-controlled robot sex. Animation-wise I'm still hoping for some "romantic" options, soft sex, not only the most kinky sorts. Also, as I said elsewhere, more F/F animations (and M/M if that's your thing). I'm not against all this other stuff featured here, everyone has their own fantasies, but sometimes I think why not get the basics done first before going further?

I know just demanding free stuff is shitty but I wouldn't be able to contribute more than a few suggestions and maybe some less cringeworthy dialogue for NPCs. :)