What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

I think that we need an F4SE plug-in that allows updating node scale for a pregnancy mod.

I think that cbbe and looksmenu have realized the bodymorph system

That's different.

In Skyrim, we had a belly node on the skeleton and pregnancy mods worked by enlarging that via script with an SKSE plug-in.

I suppose there might be some way to do things differently with some kind of body-switching, pregnant outfits, etc. But, it would be limited compared to the plug-in approach.

I'm ok with it being limited for now.........We can always improve it later.

;):P

On second glance, it looks like Looksmenu already does have a plug-in that might be able to handle this with morphs. Will look into the possibilities when I can (might take some time to get to).

I think that we need an F4SE plug-in that allows updating node scale for a pregnancy mod.

I think that cbbe and looksmenu have realized the bodymorph system

yes I can confirm LooksMenu BodyGen seems to work pretty well for creating pregnant bodies in game quite easily.

But FourPlay is yet to have hooks for a pregnancy mod to actually detect sex has occurred and with whom. Another issue is everyone is human race, theres no Asian/AfAm/Cauc/Hisp races anymore so determining the offsprings skin color is complicated.

Function MakePregnantBelly(Actor akActor, Int IPerc) 
	int iGender = akActor.GetActorBase().GetSex()
	float fBelly = (iPerc as float) / 100
	If (-1 != iGender)
       	        BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, iGender, "PregnancyBelly", kwStomach, fBelly)
		BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, iGender, "BigBelly", kwStomach, fBelly)
       	        BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, iGender, "Belly", kwStomach, fBelly)
       	        BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, iGender, "BreastsFantasy", kwStomach, fBelly / 2)
		BodyGen.UpdateMorphs(akActor)
       	        akActor.QueueUpdate(flags=0xC)
		Debug.Notification("Preg: iPerc/fBelly/fHRate: " + iPerc + "/" + fBelly + "/" + fHealRate)
	EndIF
EndFunction

But FourPlay is yet to have hooks for a pregnancy mod to actually detect sex has occurred and with whom. 

It does. There's an animation_over event that throws back the two actors involved in sex at you. It doesn't identify creampie or not though, no animations tags yet.

But FourPlay is yet to have hooks for a pregnancy mod to actually detect sex has occurred and with whom.

It does. There's an animation_over event that throws back the two actors involved in sex at you. It doesn't identify creampie or not though, no animations tags yet.

Oh cool, I might have to get my modding boots on again :)

Another issue is everyone is human race, theres no Asian/AfAm/Cauc/Hisp races anymore so determining the offsprings skin color is complicated.

Might be worth having a look at how the vanilla game generates the old Shaun based on your skin color. It seems possible if the vanilla game already has something a long those lines.

Baby Shaun meanwhile can just do with a paint job I guess.

Also, I can't really script or do any of that fancy modding shit but I'm an experienced graphics designer, 3D modeler/sculptor. I would be willing to pitch in and contribute to any sort or form of project that requires custom made meshes for like that brothel idea I put out there. I kind of felt like this post was all want and no give and I realize that this is actual development and requires time, work, and focused effort.

Can you work out an SOS-like system? That would be a huge help.

It sounds like you are describing how 0Sex worked in Skyrim. I'm pretty short on time these days. But, am planning on chipping away at something like that for FO4 over time.

Another feature I hope to get to is "staged clothing". So, instead of having clothes just disappear, some items would have various stages of being taken off (shirt unbuttoned, etc.). I think this would add a lot to immersion. But, would need someone to go through clothing items and make the different stages.

I don't really know what you mean by SOS.

About the staged clothing, yeah that kind of aligns with my "transition" idea. I find that a lot of things with Bethesda game sex modding is that it could be made a lot more rational and smooth. Given, it is a game, but games improve every day becoming more and more realistic. I find that a "staged clothing" that could be animated using three staged animations. First could be for the shirt, next would be the pants, the third would just be a combination of taking the underwear off. Animating clothing removal would obviously be a pain in the ass so animations could be made in a way that's still generally smooth but not completely in depth. Who knows, maybe we could just manipulate the mesh or something.

That is short for "Schlongs of Skyrim": http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

The main feature I'd like to see ported over is some way to animate or control schlongs so that they can line up properly with more types of animations.

It looks like this might be possible through Looksmenu if it's possible to create a custom morph that changes angles and can be called in-game. Need to look further into that.

About the staged clothing, yeah that kind of aligns with my "transition" idea. I find that a lot of things with Bethesda game sex modding is that it could be made a lot more rational and smooth. Given, it is a game, but games improve every day becoming more and more realistic. I find that a "staged clothing" that could be animated using three staged animations. First could be for the shirt, next would be the pants, the third would just be a combination of taking the underwear off. Animating clothing removal would obviously be a pain in the ass so animations could be made in a way that's still generally smooth but not completely in depth. Who knows, maybe we could just manipulate the mesh or something.

That sounds a lot like what I was thinking. Animating the actual clothes is probably difficult to impossible. But, there could be multiple stages that some items can switch between ("pants unbuttoned", "pants down", etc.). From what I know about 3D modeling (which isn't much), this wouldn't take too much since the clothes already exist. Just folding and moving them around in realistic looking ways.

Then, some basic undressing animations could be made for the characters to play when the clothing transitions are made.

I will do the scripting side of things for a mod like this if someone else can put together the assets (and optionally animations), even if it's just a few test items to start with.

That is short for "Schlongs of Skyrim": http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

The main feature I'd like to see ported over is some way to animate or control schlongs so that they can line up properly with more types of animations.

It looks like this might be possible through Looksmenu if it's possible to create a custom morph that changes angles and can be called in-game. Need to look further into that.

That sounds a lot like what I was thinking. Animating the actual clothes is probably difficult to impossible. But, there could be multiple stages that some items can switch between ("pants unbuttoned", "pants down", etc.). From what I know about 3D modeling (which isn't much), this wouldn't take too much since the clothes already exist. Just folding and moving them around in realistic looking ways.

Then, some basic undressing animations could be made for the characters to play when the clothing transitions are made.

I will do the scripting side of things for a mod like this if someone else can put together the assets (and optionally animations), even if it's just a few test items to start with.

Well since I do 3D modelling, the only thing I can really think of is either procedural deletion of vertex points or mesh manipulation. Either that or modifying the meshes and creating say 5-6 different versions of one clothing piece for different stages of the animation but that would be insane because clothing designers would have to make patches and yeah. I think mesh manipulation is the best route to go, you can bend, shrink, and mess around with meshes quite a bit. Though I'm not very experienced with manipulating meshes in-game and don't know how it works so I could just be speaking nonsense. 

Well since I do 3D modelling, the only thing I can really think of is either procedural deletion of vertex points or mesh manipulation. Either that or modifying the meshes and creating say 5-6 different versions of one clothing piece for different stages of the animation but that would be insane because clothing designers would have to make patches and yeah. I think mesh manipulation is the best route to go, you can bend, shrink, and mess around with meshes quite a bit. Though I'm not very experienced with manipulating meshes in-game and don't know how it works so I could just be speaking nonsense. 

Yeah. I don't think that clothes-only mesh manipulation is possible currently. If it was, I'm not sure how well it would work considering how different clothes is.

My thought is to actually make the 5-6 different versions of one clothing piece. True that it would be extra work that many/most wouldn't do. But, I think it would still be a good mod even if it only applied to a handful of outfits. A transitionable pair of jeans and underwear could go a long way! :D

Another issue is everyone is human race, theres no Asian/AfAm/Cauc/Hisp races anymore so determining the offsprings skin color is complicated.

Might be worth having a look at how the vanilla game generates the old Shaun based on your skin color. It seems possible if the vanilla game already has something a long those lines.

Baby Shaun meanwhile can just do with a paint job I guess.

Yeah I had a look for that and can't find where it happens, I suck at Papyrus :)

Some thoughts from FONV is used to be well-known,

Without new animations released, there is just a few things can do:

such as SexAssault (Random sex in Combat / Horny stalkers...)

clothes manager (To decide which part of clothes can be kept in sex scene)

dialogue editing (egg translator) to allow players upload their writings...

There are some features FONV can't make it yet:

Random strain tools in violate scene (blind fold / hand cuff / rope)

Improvised position in violate or sex scene (on the bed / sofa / back on the wall)

Personally i would like to see a Male-centered mod.

A mod where i can enslave and rape female NPCs (i think such a mod already exist?)  but also ADVANCE QUESTS by means of bullying and sexually harassing/threatening/rapigng Key Females NPCs, in order to extract information from them or pass a quest without having to fight or get into combat.

I would love a mod(s) that affect how you play the game, meaning a way to lure bandits into helping you, killing them after they rape you / have sex with you, a way to infiltrate their hideouts as their slut, making them fight over you. Something that interacts with high charisma for avoiding fights. There were some good ideas for New Vegas back in the day but it never actually worked out.

Everything based on group sex. MFM, Gangbang...
The would fit perfectly with the mods we already have (prositution, kidnapping...). Apart from some bestiality mods, that's definitely what I'm hoping for.

If I had some skills with modding, I'd help, but I know nothing...  :-/

Vaguely realistic pregnancy as a possible repercussion of sex acts.   9 months and all, though a settings holotape would be neat for advancing stages or toggling options / speed / risk / side effects,  ect.

Would be a neat new thing to think about during Survival mode. 

I enjoy toying around with the idea of getting pregnant in virtual settings without actual risk or commitment. :angel:  

____

I'd love it if there wasn't a loading screen with FourPlay scenes (I don't know if that's even normal; it's causing problems for me.  I've always been harassed by infinite loading screens).  

____

Commonwealth Shlongs / Shlongs of Fallout;  animated shlongs of varying sizes that flop about and can get erect in response to FourPlay stuff / triggers.

Similarly;  Animated netherlips that actually part in response to said shlongs.

It'd be neat if there was a way to force the shlongparts to stay in a fixed location and then just stretch a bit if the actual actor is out of alignment; usually it's not too out of reach just off by a bit in either direction.

____

The option to toggle some animations off and on,  and context in which they apply.

___

Sync onto to nearest bed.

I searched the thread with keyword "arena." Looks like no one has spoken about this in here yet.

I am somewhat annoyed that Bethesda made settler arena matches lethal. I would prefer option of them being nonlethal, when needed.

This being LL: it would be nice if looser would not die, but would have submit to winner during the spectacle. That would make building arenas and setting up fights a lot more interesting.

Does this idea ring the creative bell? smile.png