Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

@landess, @Evaloves4@Patriguz, @Lincoln N, @Clydie, @worik, @ghost-17a, @Brisbane Australia, @dharvinia, and my sincere apologies to anyone I forgot to include...

I have not uploaded anything yet, and will be taking a break, but thought you should know... https://nsfwmods.com/profile/54721-ladysmoks/

Currnetly, I am spending more time at my original "home" at Mod The Sims, and engaged in doing some testing on a new tool being developed by CmarNYC. After getting passed the "fangirl" stage, I hope I am contributing to her project in some way. LadySmoks at MTS https://modthesims.info/m/7943648 

Edited by LadySmoks
10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

@landess, @Evaloves4@Patriguz, @Lincoln N, @Clydie, @worik, @ghost-17a, @Brisbane Australia, @dharvinia, and my sincere apologies to anyone I forgot to include...

I have not uploaded anything yet, and will be taking a break, but thought you should know... https://nsfwmods.com/profile/54721-ladysmoks/

Currnetly, I am spending more time at my original "home" at Mod The Sims, and engaged in doing some testing on a new tool being developed by CmarNYC. After getting passed the "fangirl" stage, I hope I am contributing to her project in some way. LadySmoks at MTS https://modthesims.info/m/7943648 

Oh this is really cool to see, I thought you might just close your laptop and a big part of your life would be missing, I'm really glad you've found something more fulfilling and worthwhile to pursue and I hope you will feel better and more valued, and when the people there see the things you can make and do I think you will be ?.

22 minutes ago, Brisbane Australia said:

Oh this is really cool to see, I thought you might just close your laptop and a big part of your life would be missing, I'm really glad you've found something more fulfilling and worthwhile to pursue and I hope you will feel better and more valued, and when the people there see the things you can make and do I think you will be ?.

I have plenty to stay busy, although my son seems to prefer hanging with his father. ))) Besides, I have only been uploading CC here since around June 2019, and not uploading wouldn't stop me from making things that I want in my game. I am in no hurry, but if and when I begin to upload again, it will be on the NSFW site. I will need to contact a moderator there regarding, simply setting up a single blog page for my current files and make a dump. But again, I am definitely not in any rush.

Kyla's Rampage Continues

Continuing on her path of "revenge", Kyla seduces another set of triplets, the nieces and this time nephew of her ex.

Dooneese:

Spoiler

Screenshot-142.jpg.fd417a16f0f2106c72ea25ee0568026c.jpg

Screenshot-144.jpg.5ae036076752cf504293fe9af0fb79f4.jpg

"Here, Dannie, I'll show you how to please your future boyfriend."

Spoiler

Screenshot-145.jpg.ee89a2c04da3db231ecb7d1390b3d48d.jpg

Screenshot-151.jpg.347ff5ca9ea22f1116a3dbb5830fe65e.jpg

"Yes, Donny, I do have a University diploma in Physical Education. I'd be delighted to show you some advanced exercise techniques!"

Spoiler

Screenshot-152.jpg.cc0dc5716d3b0bd6c38236febf00eb00.jpg

Screenshot-157.jpg.f33ac999cb6938517cad5d1cbf1018df.jpg

Elisha seems quite upset with Kyla. Is she angry that Kyla is seducing all of her children? Or maybe is is because Kyla keeps using Elisha's bed for the seductions.

Screenshot-164.jpg

Edited by FreakyRufus

Ahh, the showers and their transparent screens, I love them. :naughty:

Now that I see the last photo, does anyone know why those "sparks" appear around the girl from time to time?

(I'm still using old photos and I can't repeat them or correct certain mistakes,,,) :sweat:

Spoiler

ewfwe.PNG.dd847792360c813752e6b0aa5df7e69b.PNGbfb.PNG.d1fa5f15037167684e94418a45913357.PNGfgdfgdf.PNG.bff346cc6b2bb6f90006868cf0394f2f.PNG

Edited by Patriguz
8 hours ago, Patriguz said:

those "sparks"

I forget if it's a trait or something else off the top of my head - but it is an effect meant to show they are some from of 'attractive'. I guess I could look it up.

>>> Eye Candy if I read correctly. (Lifetime points reward)

I had to stop before this scene went down - but an evil woman is looking to mess with this blondes husband . . . .

Screenshot-397.jpg.1839f2284338ecb52653d466038ea19a.jpgScreenshot-396.jpg.8d8974b2ff52ae89f374e62281813d1b.jpg

I'm back to working on the custom world Al Medina ( a middle eastern world )   https://thesimscatalog.com/sims3/downloads/worlds/large/al-medina/

Edited by landess
link added

I like the "Casablanca" vibe you've given it. By the way, that black suit, when you wear it, makes my girls' breasts grow disproportionately, but yours looks perfect, how did you get it? , Is there a version with "normal breasts" or something?

I add a photo, "no post without a photo" is the new mantra of this section,,,(How did we take so long?)

Captura.PNG

20 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Ahh, the showers and their transparent screens, I love them. :naughty:

landess showed me the ALT trick to get the shower into place, I wrap the shower around them then take the pic.

17 hours ago, landess said:

Screenshot-396.jpg.8d8974b2ff52ae89f374e62281813d1b.jpg

That pic gave me a laugh it's really typical of people, she's interested in his simoleans, he's thinking wondering what her sandwich is like.

16 hours ago, tulalangkwago19 said:

Screenshot-36.jpg.d130e5bd7dd9ca7e93b79fffa90fa204.jpg

Nice pic's, they got the nice shower, my sim's get the cheapo shower which is full of drain hair's.

BlueBed.jpg.d0c331c8127cab22e024ad5c3db2520f.jpg

On 2/2/2022 at 6:22 AM, Brisbane Australia said:

But now there's a big difference between seeing my Sims nude in the shower and seeing them ~nude~ in the shower with tit's all squished up, he's deep up inside her, juices oozing down her thighs, the glass is good too ?.

NudeInTheShower.jpg.df287fb8daf8d572bf3c7a7824f64f57.jpg

yes, totally, on the "no more mosaic" ts1 moment.

and, who am i to deny a great animation's pic another repost?

when a friend recommended ts, i thought, what? no rts? bfgs? fps? pffft.

but then, long befor the adult mods appeared, the simple humanity of these a.i. nut jobs, had me hooked.

then with, the adult mods?

where mickey mouse is afraid to go, real, realism, comes home.

pun intended.

so, same here. i, still play, every day.

it's more than a creative engine.

on that day i advance to four, or, five, it'll be extremely hard to say ciao to these characters.

even with, an import function from tsx to tsy.

which is my hat tip, to Wright's and the team's genius.

btw

i just uploaded a residence, coincidentaly named, The Glasswalker. 

big fan of, glass in architecture and art.

it's got magic in it.

On 2/18/2022 at 10:40 AM, necrodharma said:

yes, totally, on the "no more mosaic" ts1 moment.

and, who am i to deny a great animation's pic another repost?

when a friend recommended ts, i thought, what? no rts? bfgs? fps? pffft.

but then, long befor the adult mods appeared, the simple humanity of these a.i. nut jobs, had me hooked.

then with, the adult mods?

where mickey mouse is afraid to go, real, realism, comes home.

pun intended.

so, same here. i, still play, every day.

it's more than a creative engine.

on that day i advance to four, or, five, it'll be extremely hard to say ciao to these characters.

even with, an import function from tsx to tsy.

which is my hat tip, to Wright's and the team's genius.

btw

i just uploaded a residence, coincidentaly named, The Glasswalker. 

big fan of, glass in architecture and art.

it's got magic in it.

Whoa that's a big post!  TS3 is still a great game, I haven't played TS4 but looking at their forum graphically I prefer the look of the sims in TS3, TS4 has nicer backgrounds and outside scenes though, but I'm not really playing for the backgrounds.

Here's a pic in front of windows and a mirror - yes all glass.  She's doing a breast check and which is a good idea to remind your gf/wife to check her breasts and offer to help her out too, new and unusual lumps bumps and tenderness you're looking for plus any visual skin or shape changes.  You can also turn the lights out, get a torch (flashlight) and stick it under her breasts and they light up like a glowing jellyfish, this has zero medical use but is a lot of fun.

GlassBreastCheck.jpg.48ec6527eb1fb190edd3ab952d32a0d3.jpg

On 2/16/2022 at 3:37 PM, landess said:

I forget if it's a trait or something else off the top of my head - but it is an effect meant to show they are some from of 'attractive'. I guess I could look it up.

>>> Eye Candy if I read correctly. (Lifetime points reward)

I had to stop before this scene went down - but an evil woman is looking to mess with this blondes husband . . . .

Screenshot-397.jpg.1839f2284338ecb52653d466038ea19a.jpgScreenshot-396.jpg.8d8974b2ff52ae89f374e62281813d1b.jpg

I'm back to working on the custom world Al Medina ( a middle eastern world )   https://thesimscatalog.com/sims3/downloads/worlds/large/al-medina/

I like what you did with one of my first.

Elisha's Midlife Crisis

Elisha just became a full adult. Faced with a mid-life crisis (along with having already given birth to 9 babies), she decided she was due a little "me" time, and went back to finish up her final semester at University.

First, she gave herself a makeover, trying to look like the Young Adult that she no longer is. She also chose a "modern" outfit, that would be beyond scandalous in her conservative hometown of 1950s era Roaring Heights.

Screenshot-178.thumb.jpg.a29c4c80025f3ce59865e27bc7323efe.jpg

She decided that she would tease her dorm mates and hopefully drive them crazy with lust, walking around the dorm most of the time in her PJs.

Screenshot-179.thumb.jpg.1ee07f94eedc75f2fe96a69367176cf2.jpg

"It's not cheating if you are in a different time zone, right?" Whether that counts or not, she has been active while at school, and finally reached a personal goal of having casual woohoo with 25 sims. She gave herself a tattoo, but learned the lesson from Kyla's stories about how bad an idea it is to tattoo oneself after doing a couple of keg stands.

Screenshot-177.jpg.ee02a0c46701d1f9f56cb73cbe93e472.jpg

Maybe it is because of the name, but the "Pump You Up" gym seems to get more than its fair share of sims that decided it would be a great idea to just get busy regardless of other's being nearby. Unfortunately for Elisha, she rarely does more than jog to keep in shape, so she always misses out on all the action at the gym.

Screenshot-180.jpg.323fd1a0b4ba05bdb6f8a271543524da.jpg

Previously:

Elisha seems quite upset with Kyla. Is she angry that Kyla is seducing all of her children? Or maybe is is because Kyla keeps using Elisha's bed for the seductions.

Screenshot-164.jpg.4ffff18b65ee812df6f6c846c9bcb1f0.jpg

And now:

"I think it is high time for some punishment!"

How Elisha imagined it happening:

Spoiler

Screenshot-172.thumb.jpg.c0b396561bcc81bbb91b59113a1b90b3.jpg

Screenshot-174.thumb.jpg.1e1d193a1e3ef284f2fe8c7167691777.jpg

What actually happened:

Spoiler

Screenshot-166.thumb.jpg.5570a892eb988bb4e1c3135d26ec4bb4.jpg

Screenshot-167.thumb.jpg.d77173ca489b755bac9101f22a47e5f5.jpg

Screenshot-170.thumb.jpg.6e22c71e27438c3b8b7717f64e41552a.jpg