Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

10 hours ago, landess said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've watched your video like 3 times, everytime I see it it gives me a giggle ?.

9 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Okay.

?

?

Morning rituals:

Screenshot-41.thumb.jpg.c87fb9b450c4e59274f9db993777825b.jpg

I was first looking at the palm trees then across into the windows, this image is like a Where's Wally - Kinky World Version.

?????

In the shower with female Sim - POV Version, showing this image here on the forum is like having everyone in the shower with her.... so anybody got any requests I can try and make it happen... what could possibly go wrong? ?

ShowerPOV.jpg.cde0fdd88a72333001ff8d805535dae9.jpg

Ambrosia's wild University Life.

Ambrosia's Dormmates. Ambrosia is a red skinned master vampire. She goes a little overboard on her first time away from the mostly occult community of her home town.

Screenshot-20.jpg.6489a2c74a116db6554893f2e952d35a.jpg

Ambrosia uses her magical vampire powers to turn her dorm into her personal sex compound:

Screenshot-23.jpg.0a082f7261b3e66d6f7b98e76541f784.jpg

1 hour ago, FreakyRufus said:

I would probably never get a tattoo myself, but for some reason, I really love giving them to my sims.

I have none, but a few of my favorite Sims do...

1135285619_LuciRises.png.aedc7e1bec450770db7dacdf1b39f6ae.png2.jpg.5ec0f58a2ae2fb70fab71488b9040490.jpg

This thread really has some awesome pictures & stuff everyone makes, morning pic's, the sex compound & tattoo's.

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

2.jpg.5ec0f58a2ae2fb70fab71488b9040490.jpg

I think she looks incredibly nice, I think it's the eye's.

I'm having a lot of fun playing in the cheap shower, I'm used to the double bed or the chair which gives heaps of room for Sim's to spread out and play on, but in the shower it's tiny, it's like a decorated glass box and really has a lot of new size restriction challenges, I tried the larger shower and bath but it's just too much room.

On the chair or bed I would have never used feet but I think it works well to illustrate the scene.

ShowerFeelsGoodInside.jpg.e38c41aa4a0e046fce79f8bbdca6655a.jpg

53 minutes ago, Brisbane Australia said:

think she looks incredibly nice, I think it's the eye's.

The eyes of Death! From "An Interview with Death" posted a while ago...

One of those things that most will never notice, but for me helps make the character is the alteration I made to the tattoo on her right thigh. They are converted TS4, and I changed "Los Angeles" to "Lost Angels". )))

The succubus, Lilith...

Screenshot-234.jpg.d6444d7f50a0179f0ca19303fa32d05a.jpg

On 1/4/2022 at 8:22 AM, LadySmoks said:

Looked like Morrigan Hemlock!

yes. tweaked.

she became "Wysteria," in 2016.

Wogan and Belissma, both died.

"Jen-X" and "Marilyn X" (formerly Matilda Smart), were a gay couple, who married in 2016. 

They are the main characters, throughout.

Seeing Morgan panic while swimming, (from the insane trait), Jen asked her over. Fed her. Got to be friends. She moved in. Changed her name. 

So as you can see, these images have a storyline, and deep fictional backstory, which i've developed since 2016. 

Keeps me out of trouble.

And, relatively and comfortably, insane. 

"X" is from Marvel's "Professor Xavier," Gen-X, and Malcolm X.

"Z" is from Eugene Zamyatin, Russian author of "WE," whose novel inspired George Orwell's "1984."

"Möebius" is from the artist Jean Giraud, whose "HeavyMetal" magazine, defined, single handedly, the aart of cyberculture and cyberpunk.

The augmented virtual additions of MAXIS, Lover's Lab, NRaas, MTS, et. al., then become a hyperdialectic of creative engagements.

Love it. 

Edited by bet6622
On 1/4/2022 at 5:59 AM, Patriguz said:

New year, New Bunny, New pictorial. As usual Cover, Centerfold and Datasheet, (and the link to the blog section to see the complete pictorial)

I hope you like it.

Hide contents

06.thumb.jpg.db0465df575d561971d9ae450b61b8c0.jpg10.thumb.jpg.efa1b127c1fb9e311519288e1af3e43b.jpg

00.jpg

Your wish came true. I do like these. LOVE, the way youi present the classic, vintage PLAYBOY style of pinup art. 

And, of course, the realism brought to the models.

After all ... TS IS, a simulatioln of human reality, is it not?

And what more than oogling one another's naughty bits, is there to humanity?

Not much. 

So, did we really need Freud to set us straight on this?

Or was he a defensive line, against the regressive many?

The socio-political aspects of PLAYBOY's debut, still echo in the corridors and hallways of justice.

"Inappropriate," "obscene," NSFW.

We're, a very long way, from those early days.

Yet, have far to go.

Thank you for your pictorials and design efforts.

"Praise the good when you see it," Barack Obama said.

He's right.

Your work is excellent.

m.z.

11 minutes ago, landess said:

The dick shadow made me chuckle

LOL. I didn't even notice that!

Later that night, Kyla and her ex-husband/best-friend/fuck-buddy Creepy went to a party to per-celebrate their upcoming graduation. Someone threw something in the the bonfire, and the next thing anyone knew, everyone stank, and clothes started coming off.

Screenshot-104.thumb.jpg.40d01d23d2e7820120c1284f131e9d7f.jpg

Spoiler

"Maybe the University should have a synchronized sex team?"

Screenshot-107.thumb.jpg.6c47bc724dfa60a3232a1289745ee604.jpg

It looks like they already have a couple of cheerleaders.

Screenshot-108.thumb.jpg.47081ed864533294062e4f5004bffd51.jpg

Screenshot-109.thumb.jpg.427c7d202143c14faa442c85f825ffd9.jpg

I'm not sure if this is a new animation, or if I just never noticed it. Kyla rims Creepy, while he has a sounding rod inserted.

Spoiler

Screenshot-110.thumb.jpg.f759e14a41a65ba8ba383f055aca3770.jpg

Edit: LOL. It turns out that a hidden accessory item got stuck on his nude outfit. I think it is actually an item that shows briefly during ejaculation, and then is supposed to disappear.

Edited by FreakyRufus
2 hours ago, bet6622 said:

So as you can see, these images have a storyline, and deep fictional backstory, which i've developed since 2016. 

SIM-ilarly, I have my favorites with "back stories" also. Lucifera Morningstar and the 4 HorseWomen, Death got her own pistorial. ) Playing them now actually. ) I went a different path with Morrigan. In my world, She has parents, and a dead identical twin sister!

Artura, Corrigan, and Morrigan. The father, Arthur Laveau was killed during the French Revolution, but saved by his best friend, who turned him as he died. He left France and emassed a small fortune, before his travels took him to the hils of Ireland where he fell in love with the beautiful and hard to get Corrigan. Long story short, it during wars in Ireland, and he took his bride to US and settled in Moonlight Falls. They had 2 children and then moved to Bridgeport. On her way home after staying to fix the boiler at school, Artura was murdered. The family returned to Moonlight Falls. Arthur swore he would not lose anyone again, and forcibly turned Corrigan. He had kept his dark secret all those years! Morrigan saw and ran away... returning to Bridgeport to find her sister's killer. Met Wogan, etc etc...... ))) YUP! Sims need a story to be fun after so many years!!!!!!!

2.jpg.ce8140c832cc58db5ae3fc1efac9c19c.jpg

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

SIM-ilarly, I have my favorites with "back stories" also. Lucifera Morningstar and the 4 HorseWomen, Death got her own pistorial. ) Playing them now actually. ) I went a different path with Morrigan. In my world, She has parents, and a dead identical twin sister!

Artura, Corrigan, and Morrigan. The father, Arthur Laveau was killed during the French Revolution, but saved by his best friend, who turned him as he died. He left France and emassed a small fortune, before his travels took him to the hils of Ireland where he fell in love with the beautiful and hard to get Corrigan. Long story short, it during wars in Ireland, and he took his bride to US and settled in Moonlight Falls. They had 2 children and then moved to Bridgeport. On her way home after staying to fix the boiler at school, Artura was murdered. The family returned to Moonlight Falls. Arthur swore he would not lose anyone again, and forcibly turned Corrigan. He had kept his dark secret all those years! Morrigan saw and ran away... returning to Bridgeport to find her sister's killer. Met Wogan, etc etc...... ))) YUP! Sims need a story to be fun after so many years!!!!!!!

2.jpg.ce8140c832cc58db5ae3fc1efac9c19c.jpg

> Is that Morigan in very skimpy dress? I love all the girls on the pic and her dress too.

15 hours ago, bet6622 said:

Your wish came true. I do like these. LOVE, the way youi present the classic, vintage PLAYBOY style of pinup art. 

And, of course, the realism brought to the models.

After all ... TS IS, a simulatioln of human reality, is it not?

And what more than oogling one another's naughty bits, is there to humanity?

Not much. 

So, did we really need Freud to set us straight on this?

Or was he a defensive line, against the regressive many?

The socio-political aspects of PLAYBOY's debut, still echo in the corridors and hallways of justice.

"Inappropriate," "obscene," NSFW.

We're, a very long way, from those early days.

Yet, have far to go.

Thank you for your pictorials and design efforts.

"Praise the good when you see it," Barack Obama said.

He's right.

Your work is excellent.

m.z.

Patriguz makes the Sim version of Playboy and when he does it it's a full on photoshoot and you can see all the details he's put into the magazine to make it really like a magazine, which is what I think makes it so cool.

In fact when you look at all the images posted in this thread all the people who post here are like the top Sim 3 Adult KW modders & photographers and everybody has their niche area that they do.

When I see the other thread topics and request posts etc most regular players download their mod and disappear, here everybody is pushing into new area's and enjoys making and showing their stuff.  It's my favorite thread here on LL and I haven't been on here as long as others and still remember when the only time I ever saw my Sim nude was in the bathtub or shower without the pixelation, which removing was an achievement.

But now there's a big difference between seeing my Sims nude in the shower and seeing them ~nude~ in the shower with tit's all squished up, he's deep up inside her, juices oozing down her thighs, the glass is good too ?.

NudeInTheShower.jpg.df287fb8daf8d572bf3c7a7824f64f57.jpg

5 hours ago, Brisbane Australia said:

In fact when you look at all the images posted in this thread all the people who post here are like the top Sim 3 Adult KW modders & photographers and everybody has their niche area that they do.

Because I use KW - I try to keep the other photo post alive as well. It's MUCH older with a lot of great shots, but has the KW tag on it - with Passion and just plain nude/adult mods available - it made sense(?) to start another post which wasn't defined as KW. It's taken awhile but this post is finally beginning to catch up in content length.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I've done before because I don't want to hurt the eyes of the sensitive - The following shots are Male/Male, don't look if it bothers you.

Spoiler

Screenshot-290.jpg.b867fd7b8c7f43fe636bd49605d68173.jpgScreenshot-291.jpg.3aabe0831777e362e9afe0afe8e5fef0.jpgScreenshot-292.jpg.b98d2906e110d065de1102e1ddf243a4.jpgScreenshot-293.jpg.0886509850656cbc31b8a2238540130e.jpgScreenshot-294.jpg.0653c6c1be82673661aadfe211c3e60c.jpg

Edited by landess
19 hours ago, landess said:

Because I use KW - I try to keep the other photo post alive as well. It's MUCH older with a lot of great shots, but has the KW tag on it - with Passion and just plain nude/adult mods available - it made sense(?) to start another post which wasn't defined as KW. It's taken awhile but this post is finally beginning to catch up in content length.

I never knew why there was two, I guess I just ended up posting in here because more people used it, in the end it becomes like a weird simulated nude tunnel.

ExploringHerTunnel.jpg.5dbd08370cb952ad284afc7c46c81e93.jpg

@Brisbane Australia, I posted a new thread in tech section and PM'd @ghost-17a, but thought to tell you here as I know you will be on this thread, and so others will find it too.......

CmarNYC is working on a new mod that "game rips" Sims for use in Blender and can be used for poses and animations... I am still reading the fairly short 9 pages of the thread, but....

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=639447&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

Apparently, I was #10 to download this and will be testing it a bit later today.

In Soviet Russia - Sim Probe Alien!

Spoiler

Screenshot-305.jpg.5a91ac3f6b68d45167e434d4f6010587.jpgScreenshot-306.jpg.f6564a8ae609e0aee7bf5b2635886f9f.jpgScreenshot-307.jpg.b200a479a3389ac80a281a94cbb6baa3.jpg

Generally an Alien Abduction doesn't result in the Alien being added to the Sim's list of known 'actors'. If the abduction results in a male pregnancy then the Alien will show in the family tree for the resulting Sim birth. Because I prefer to be able to return the favor - I use Kinky World's Debug feature to 'Unlock Sim' which stops the Alien in it's tracks (clears the queue for that actor) after you both return and before the Alien leaves in it's vehicle. Keep the game paused while trying to get your Sim introduced to the Alien as you may need to try a few times unlocking and talking before the relationship is registered in the Sims list. Now you can call it like any NPC, form a relationship, etc.

And . . . . .  It's back for more!

Screenshot-310.jpg.6baec7792d1b479344b97b8752321c32.jpgScreenshot-311.jpg.eb0cd8389a294b16565bbd75f4c0f858.jpg

56 minutes ago, landess said:

Generally an Alien Abduction doesn't result in the Alien being added to the Sim's list of known 'actors'. If the abduction results in a male pregnancy then the Alien will show in the family tree for the resulting Sim birth. Because I prefer to be able to return the favor - I use Kinky World's Debug feature to 'Unlock Sim' which stops the Alien in it's tracks (clears the queue for that actor) after you both return and before the Alien leaves in it's vehicle.

I don't know if this will work for the stock EA version of vampires, but I have used the Enhance Vampires mod's ability to "make sim think about..." from my vampires to make the alien think about some other (adult) sim on the same lot the alien is on, which adds them to the relationship panel, with an increase in relationship. Then my sim can call the alien up and build a relationship with them.

I haven't used KW in a long time, but I absolutely loved the "unlock sim" feature. Maybe some enterprising modder would recreate it as a standalone mod. It would solve so many issues.

Edit: oops, forgot to add an adult sim pic.

Spoiler

After Ambrosia returned from finishing University, she embarked on her real life goal: a "science" experiment to see if a human woman could have a child of every occult type.

Here she is cheering on the relationship building between her recruits for the experiment. A scientist who will keep track of all the data gathered, and his wife, who will be "bred" with different occult men in an effort to have offspring of the same type as the father.

Screenshot-53.jpg.a0863affca67f9fbc752100ee3842947.jpg

Ambrosia got a little carried away and decided to join in.

Screenshot-55.jpg.56a36959419ad0888aedb49cb33e3a1b.jpg

Edited by FreakyRufus