Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

2 minutes ago, tulalangkwago19 said:

yea i kinda fck the numbers up. i just checked my mods folder and its about 15gb not even close to 20-30 lol. anyways ill try the delphy's tool and the ram optimization thingy. thanks!

As @landess mentioned, you really should take technical issues to one of the tech threads. I, or someone will see your question there, but this IS a htread for pics.

25 minutes ago, JarethJerdanis said:

contribution

I forget what lighting ENB creates those fantastic sunsets - but I know the Custom world Los Aneigos uses it or something similar. I don't recognize that arch in the background and can't place the location.

Screenshot-43.jpg.6a6e3e63810ca82df2863833ed5f4bd5.jpg

1 hour ago, landess said:

I forget what lighting ENB creates those fantastic sunsets - but I know the Custom world Los Aneigos uses it or something similar. I don't recognize that arch in the background and can't place the location.

It's on Isla Paradisio, the beach on the main island.

Later that night

Jacuzzi.jpg

Edited by JarethJerdanis
2 hours ago, JarethJerdanis said:

It's on Isla Paradisio

Aye. Been a few years since I loaded a save on that world. But I love all the EP brought which can be used anywhere.

> It's cool you had a hot tub shot . . . . .    I just booted my game up and the save was during use. So this shot is after load - before start - no bubbles/steam.

Screenshot-228.jpg.31d522c9c328e54960bb5400c5aa94d8.jpg

I guess I should mention - I'd prefer if hot tubs would 'act' like they're in use during KW/Passion Woohoo.

Edited by landess

Sims 3 RAM Test 4 GB vs 2 GB

I have plenty of available computer power here so because of the recent forum discussion I've decided to test RAM configurations.

The recommended 4 GB RAM vs using just 2 GB.  I'll show you the pics and you can decide.

4 GB Test

The main difference in the 4 GB notice her skin and hair is more visual and appears with higher quality and the skintone is more there.

4GBRAM.jpg.0b4cbf2a07e9aef3f034dec41228c32e.jpg

2 GB Test

On the 2 GB it just seems like something is missing.

2GBRAM.jpg.561bbba1aff8a62b6e50f2767cf9d277.jpg

?

1 hour ago, Brisbane Australia said:

something is missing

I posted this or a like clip elsewhere - it never gets old.

Spoiler

And LadySmoks followed with an excellent pictorial exploring the 'same thing'. Who knew all we had to do was 'yank some RAM'?

Screenshot-198.jpg.926bdda1281ba83e660221fb0817391f.jpg

3 hours ago, JarethJerdanis said:

my build

Quite nice - lot's of room . . . .  Great View!

Not sure how many remember or use 'it' , in build/buy while holding an object using ALT and dragging the mouse allows us to turn the placement without locking into the 45* angles. Quite useful for giving it a more 'human' feel. KW MOVE can help with painting placement as easy as other forms of object manipulation.

Spoiler

Screenshot-263.jpg.ddd4c1f31dc6a80064c28bcc0503cdee.jpgScreenshot-264.jpg.4106867bdd2968d23cd78f143d92279c.jpgScreenshot-265.jpg.17a6d876fda48f3cb6359bd43ef4888d.jpgScreenshot-266.jpg.5745a99c730d71b86712a3a01e6e130e.jpgScreenshot-268.jpg.6b518e9c8ec22e260b0d0ea5f1c30a2b.jpg

Screenshot-269.jpg.d93d62ff5a6eb1aa9b98e7196ba6c103.jpg

23 hours ago, landess said:

I posted this or a like clip elsewhere - it never gets old.

Hide contents

And LadySmoks followed with an excellent pictorial exploring the 'same thing'. Who knew all we had to do was 'yank some RAM'?

You have a movie clip for everything!  And yeah, funny stuff happens when you pull stuff out and push it back inside again ?.  

9 hours ago, landess said:

Quite nice - lot's of room . . . .  Great View!

Not sure how many remember or use 'it' , in build/buy while holding an object using ALT and dragging the mouse allows us to turn the placement without locking into the 45* angles. Quite useful for giving it a more 'human' feel. KW MOVE can help with painting placement as easy as other forms of object manipulation.

Oh WOW I never knew you could do this in the game!  It's new to me, look at the pic I made she's actually pressing against the mirror now instead of just posing in-front of it! ? this is so cool thanks for pointing it out, it opens a whole new kinky world of things to try!

MirrorPress.jpg.f26754c3f10788931cb7deb18cd2e7a0.jpg

2 hours ago, Brisbane Australia said:

I never knew you could do this in the game!

I mentioned it in these shot(s). I used 'KW Move' to put the actors in a different location. Going into Build/buy with 'moveObjects On' Allows movement of Sims for longer distances easier, and then using KW to fine tune/raise-lower. Of course one can always change the value of the amount moved from the default 0.02

Screenshot-183.jpg.5bb7fe18cd3672a2f071ade781f78977.jpg

I should add for those not aware. Not sure if it's a feature of NRaas, but the player can shift-click the ground of any lot and have the option to build or buy on said lot - but cost is applied to the players household. (I just add the money back to household) It's faster than going into edit town and doesn't reset the Sims on the lot. (useful if you are wanting to manipulate those very same Sims).

Because 'editing' a lot while there are still Sims and active scripts running on that lot - one needs to be careful what they are doing (don't mess with stuff that is 'active' unless JUST MOVING it) Also it requires a bit more PC usage to do this so if having trouble, just use the default 'edit town' setting to 'deactivate' the lot while changes are made.

Edited by landess
18 hours ago, landess said:

I should add for those not aware. Not sure if it's a feature of NRaas, but the player can shift-click the ground of any lot and have the option to build or buy on said lot

I m not aware.  Nraas - .. what's next? I don't see a buy/build mode there

1 hour ago, sim333 said:

I m not aware.  Nraas - .. what's next? I don't see a buy/build mode there

Are you clicking on a lot? Because many worlds may have areas where sims can route to, but they are not designated as lots, so Nraas will not build/ buy there. In town edit mode, you can see the lots grids. I often use the "click lot build/ buy" to replace beds or bars and other things like that, then Nraas MC to add back the money, as it is taken from your family funds.

Black Widow really needs to learn to lock the bathroom door...

Screenshot-145.jpg.30c2d0591798d1445cfed7b57a4d3a68.jpg

Couple of new shots using the ALT key & a mirror, could not have done it without landess help ?.  I used to have Nraas installed but it's not in there right now.  In the current town I play there's only my sim's lot and a spare lot, it's built to test animations and I can have the game up and playable in under 2 mins.  I used to play Sims like a normal person but once I discovered Blender this is just something I enjoy a whole lot more and me playing the Sim's is me in Blender then seeing what it looks like in the game.  I really like it.

MirrorFinger.jpg.1274b13d36555422ead509b3ebaa8794.jpg

23 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

She's not the only one who got a bathroom shock.

ShowerShockIThinkItsAPossum.jpg.42d5f8bc299dfb485c2bbb4fa5cc3c5e.jpg

2 hours ago, JarethJerdanis said:

beach lot with the nudist trait registred ...

For any KW users reading this: This statement is for entertainment purposes. If you designate a lot with the 'Nudist' KW venue flag/tag - any Sims entering that lot will be dressed in a custom KW nude outfit that will have NO accessories or anything else worn. This IS a hidden custom KW outfit and any accessory tattoo's, tan lines, fake nails, etc. will NOT show.  I make this obvious because the excellent screen shots accompanying the statement do show Sims with wearable's on. All it takes is one reader to misinterpret this and confusion ensues.

Now if I read "I saw a picture of them wearing stuff on a nudist beach" it won't fly. . . .

Guess I need a picture:

Screenshot-278.jpg.453377db352bfa68a212b95f2fd3621b.jpg

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Are you clicking on a lot? Because many worlds may have areas where sims can route to, but they are not designated as lots, so Nraas will not build/ buy there. In town edit mode, you can see the lots grids. I often use the "click lot build/ buy" to replace beds or bars and other things like that, then Nraas MC to add back the money, as it is taken from your family funds.

Ha Ha Smile Sticker by Emoji