Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

33 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

Darwin Aviation Museum:

I'm lucky enough to live 'close by' the Air Force Museum at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton OH. (I'm just across the river - south, in KY)

30 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

getting some air

Yeah - I was able to find a good angle with her over the ball return. Now I have to compare that to the Basketball Dunking interaction.

Screenshot-157.jpg.57e60d38c0c0ae84f59f475c7bcd3c0f.jpg

18 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

She is dressed too sexy for just checking the mail or she is waiting for very important mail?

She just delivered the mail. I got a notice that the kids had been given imaginary friends and I zoomed to the mailbox. Apparently, she delivered the mail and then decided she wanted to go swimming. That is her randomly generated swimsuit.

1 minute ago, FreakyRufus said:

She just delivered the mail. I got a notice that the kids had been given imaginary friends and I zoomed to the mailbox. Apparently, she delivered the mail and then decided she wanted to go swimming. That is her randomly generated swimsuit.

> I see. But I like her sexy outfit :)

34 minutes ago, tulalangkwago19 said:

i have to upgrade my RAM so i could play my heavily modded sims lol : sneak peak of my current family at mayfield springs

His hair looks like work by either Kijiko or probably Kewai-Dou? ) 

On 1/22/2022 at 9:13 AM, FreakyRufus said:

Here is a really cool tour of an F-111 at the Darwin Aviation Museum:

I really enjoyed watching this video thanks for posting it!  It was really a cool story too how the radar helped bring down an Iraqi jet.  I've been to the Museum here to have a similar walk around and play with the F-111.  It was great seeing this thank you!

On 1/22/2022 at 9:53 AM, landess said:

I'm lucky enough to live 'close by' the Air Force Museum at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton OH. (I'm just across the river - south, in KY)

I was reading about Wright Patterson Air Force Base because of this post there's C-17's based there, yesterday I saw one flying overhead here for operations with the Tonga tsunami rescue.  But if we want to find landess house just follow where the big internet pipeline leads to ?.

On 1/23/2022 at 12:46 PM, tulalangkwago19 said:

i have to upgrade my RAM so i could play my heavily modded sims lol : sneak peak of my current family at mayfield springs

Screenshot-3.jpg.56d83c763571a65448dda58142799cfe.jpg

Your Sim family looks really good here, have you noticed any gameplay improvements or things being smoother/better?

On 1/23/2022 at 3:04 AM, simsmaker_ said:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-360.jpg.da4277e528cda732cfc62452fc04eee4.jpgScreenshot-367.jpg.8fab568e85820a36b586678ed9641963.jpgScreenshot-369.jpg.c4c66835c96667f39d1b661a458490c5.jpgScreenshot-373.jpg.a49e692b24335c0c46a085c0a28c516f.jpgScreenshot-379.jpg.178b401d4a2e22c602cd3cd5fdafc87b.jpg

Thanks for the sexy pic's yea ?.

On 1/25/2022 at 12:37 PM, Brisbane Australia said:

Your Sim family looks really good here, have you noticed any gameplay improvements or things being smoother/better?

i still use 8gb of ram and it isnt doing it for me, i always crash everytime i edit all my sim in one go. hopefully ill get to have a 16gb one at the end of the year 

4 hours ago, tulalangkwago19 said:

i still use 8gb of ram and it isnt doing it for me, i always crash everytime i edit all my sim in one go. hopefully ill get to have a 16gb one at the end of the year 

The game is from 2009 though. Can it even be helped with more ram ? Really, I use a i5 2500K with 8 GB and a 2GB 750ti card. All that stuff is 2012, the graphics card 2014 lol. No trouble with anything Sims 3 related.

52 minutes ago, James2112 said:

The game is from 2009 though. Can it even be helped with more ram ? Really, I use a i5 2500K with 8 GB and a 2GB 750ti card. All that stuff is 2012, the graphics card 2014 lol. No trouble with anything Sims 3 related.

it's gonna be a problem if u constantly put cc in it almost everyday. merged almost 20-30gb of cc already and i think it does affect the memory.

6 hours ago, tulalangkwago19 said:

That would be several things. The OS is eating your RAM... (each "update" uses more to run the system). Look thru the tech section, as I believe @landess posted a link to a Steam article with a plugin that will allow you to designate a higher RAM level for TS3. I also have a page with TS3 helpful info in thech section. FYI, TS3 is set internally to only use 2GB of RAM, as it was designed for a Win7 OS on a basic laptop that may have had only 4GB total. I heard one of the patches increased it to 4GB??? But not sure if that was 1.69 Origin only.

I am set for 4GB RAM for TS3. I also run task manager, and in details, manually set TS3 priority to high. Seems to help. Read that setting it to "real time" actually creates other issues. You can also monitor RAM in Task Manager.

20 - 30 GB of CC??????? My entire Mods folder is currently less than 7GB, and that includes all of my test folders. 

Another suggestion is to go to MTS and download Delphy's Dashboard tool, and look for issues. It doesn't find everything, but will help root out bad CC or some conflicts.

Also, TS3 is a 32bit software, that mean, you are limited to 4GB of RAM max to run your software. Don't know about Steam version, but older build are cap at 2GB of RAM in the config file.

I can't recall the topic by Landess but Communauté Steam :: Guide :: The Sims 3 | Performance & Bug Fix Guide 2022 (steamcommunity.com) check that link it is a gold mine to run and administrate your game.

2 hours ago, JarethJerdanis said:

Also, TS3 is a 32bit software, that mean, you are limited to 4GB of RAM max to run your software. Don't know about Steam version, but older build are cap at 2GB of RAM in the config file.

I can't recall the topic by Landess but Communauté Steam :: Guide :: The Sims 3 | Performance & Bug Fix Guide 2022 (steamcommunity.com) check that link it is a gold mine to run and administrate your game.

Probably the same link I refer to in the post by @landess. You can rewrite (make a back up first) your Sims3 file in notebook, or use the tool in the link. 

5 hours ago, James2112 said:

Can it even be helped with more ram ?

That is amount specific: If you are running the 'minimum' and with Windows10 (Sims 3 designed with WinXP) and God knows how many other programs are in the background - they could easily be fighting for it. At the other end - once you have enough for everything running - more will make no difference at that point.

Many probably are too young to remember what it was like to have to make a boot disk so games like DOOM would run - effectively telling the PC NOT to load certain things - like the CD drive/etc. to free enough memory to play it (DX66 upgraded to a Pentium 133) Don't think too hard about that . . . .

4 hours ago, tulalangkwago19 said:

i think it does affect the memory

As above - yes. Even if not 'part of the save being played' I believe the Sims 3 uses Windows to create files for access when the player - enters CAS/Build Buy/Travels so it doesn't have to start from scratch - in essence - there is a temporary library of file locations created upon start for access. The more CC - the bigger the library must be for reference. I believe this is held 'outside' the actual game memory (32bit bitch).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>>>> Anyone can just open the Task Manager during game play to monitor the RAM usage (although that will increase the overall memory usage as well) and see if their game is approaching the limit of the game engine. How can the game continue to run even if past the limit which causes the Error 12 when trying to save? How can we continue to play and save things to the Library/CAS Bins while BEYOND the save file size cap? These are the things which help to clue me into how the Sims 3 works.

Finally: This is the ADULT SIMS 3 Pics Post - Where are the fuckin pictures? :)  Just add one to your post and chat to your hearts content!

Screenshot-21.jpg.6999b2aefa777f9a1543c51f1da34162.jpg

Edited by landess
OCD on my underscore length for separation - Do we really need to know this?
7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

That would be several things. The OS is eating your RAM... (each "update" uses more to run the system). Look thru the tech section, as I believe @landess posted a link to a Steam article with a plugin that will allow you to designate a higher RAM level for TS3. I also have a page with TS3 helpful info in thech section. FYI, TS3 is set internally to only use 2GB of RAM, as it was designed for a Win7 OS on a basic laptop that may have had only 4GB total. I heard one of the patches increased it to 4GB??? But not sure if that was 1.69 Origin only.

I am set for 4GB RAM for TS3. I also run task manager, and in details, manually set TS3 priority to high. Seems to help. Read that setting it to "real time" actually creates other issues. You can also monitor RAM in Task Manager.

20 - 30 GB of CC??????? My entire Mods folder is currently less than 7GB, and that includes all of my test folders. 

Another suggestion is to go to MTS and download Delphy's Dashboard tool, and look for issues. It doesn't find everything, but will help root out bad CC or some conflicts.

yea i kinda fck the numbers up. i just checked my mods folder and its about 15gb not even close to 20-30 lol. anyways ill try the delphy's tool and the ram optimization thingy. thanks!