19 minutes ago, Thurro said:

Now the pip-pad works but as you said i see the floating pip-pad in 3rd person, and whenever i try to install a custom hide pip-boy mod it says Pip-pad: Critical Error. Incompatible mod detected, self destruct sequence initialized

Then you need made own pipboy hider. Unistall custom pipboy hider.

Note: Pip-Pad will be hide every time even if you not use dd items.

Also if something goes wrong you will need reinstall pip-pad mod.

Open Fo4edit, found pip-pad armor. Found there armor addon.

Go to armor addon and remove nif file as into screenshot:

Then save a pippad esp.

Pippad will be always hide.

As example i use original pipboy model (dusty version)

UPD: if pippad use original fallout 4 pipboy model then you will damage original fallout 4 pipboy. It will be always hide.

You can use override option and put new model into pip-pad mod.

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.1e323ef0eda1613d157d9c3033899fa8.jpg

Spoiler

Clipboard1.jpg.7b36123ea653ecf4d9ae5a7722268c1c.jpg

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Then you need made own pipboy hider. Unistall custom pipboy hider.

Note: Pip-Pad will be hide every time even if you not use dd items.

Also if something goes wrong you will need reinstall pip-pad mod.

Open Fo4edit, found pip-pad armor. Found there armor addon.

Go to armor addon and remove nif file as into screenshot:

Then save a pippad esp.

Pippad will be always hide.

As example i use original pipboy model (dusty version)

Hide contents

Clipboard.jpg.1e323ef0eda1613d157d9c3033899fa8.jpg

Hide contents

Clipboard1.jpg.7b36123ea653ecf4d9ae5a7722268c1c.jpg

Found it.image.png.fbbe92eab7ad59533036a68dc9fede3b.png

But how do I remove it?

19 minutes ago, Thurro said:

But how do I remove it?

As i see it uses override original pipboy addon. And as i understand on second part are write on pip-pad.esm. Right click on right side of nif press edit, then remove all text there. Then press ok, save pippad. Then pipboy model will be always invisible because pippad overwrites a original pipboy model. In left side will be seen old model and in right side empty space.

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

As i see it uses override original pipboy addon. And as i understand on second part are write on pip-pad.esm. Right click on right side of nif press edit, then remove all text there. Then press ok, save pippad. Then pipboy model will be always invisible because pippad overwrites a original pipboy model. In left side will be seen old model and in right side empty space.

With player.showinventory I found these 

image.png.0e10ffe25aac8941e63dad27d8b7e338.png

When I was testing it to see if it was working the pip-pad was invisible when i tried to use it but it also was invisible in 3rd person so in console I wrote player.equipitem 0006D7B9 which is the ID for pipboy dusty, then I could use it but I could also see it in 3rd person.

And this is my exception list if that helps.

image.png

I've just started the mod, when in a slave harness (I think) you can't run and there is a jumping animation, but for some reason after leaving the vault I can run in first person, but in third person Nora just T-poses and doesn't move at all.  I installed Deviously Cursed Wasteland mod, but I'm not sure if it's to blame. Any fix? 

Equpping a weapon fixes it and I can run again, but if I holster it - T-pose/jumping again.

16 hours ago, rawrweed said:

Equpping a weapon fixes it and I can run again, but if I holster it - T-pose/jumping again.

For DD need install Torture devices mod. You have it installed? It contains all DD animation poses. I never seen T pose into Fallout 4. If you run Skyrim i'll like to say you forgot run a fnis)

17 hours ago, Thurro said:

With player.showinventory I found these 

0E0961ED - is devious devices hidden pipboy. If there near is write  - worn you still use wrong pipboy from DD mod. Need use set variable to -1 for hide pipboy.

2F005BAB - seems is pippad pipboy. If there near is write: worn - then check into FO4edit armor and also add this to exclusion list.  Also check this pipboy armor addon. And there must be nif file what is used for pippad model.

Fake pipboy is from pip-pad too, probably if it worn you need add this too to exclusion list. Not Pipboy dusty - it's original Fallout 4 pipboy and not used for you. I show it ONLY as EXAMPLE, because i don't have PIP_PAD MOD and not want to install this crap. I breaks DD mod.

Check this armor addon too, but not change i want to see how it looks. If this pipboy don't have armor addon it's okay that means it's fake and used for some pippad mod reasons. But exclusion list need for it too.

If you want play with many custom mods you need learn how to use console,  fo4edit and sometimes as optimal papyrus script manager. Also as optimal need know C++ language because it's used into papyrus scripts.

Mods can't work without any conflicts it mod author not made a compatibility patch. Then you need ask mod author to do it or itself if mod is abandoned.

Pip-Pad is using 9 different armor slots and hides the vanilla Pip-boy the same way Hide Pip-boy does. I don't use Pip-Pad, but checking the files, if you want to hide it in 3rd person, it's gonna take some work. And, just a guess... will cause a shite ton of issues.

On 8/30/2018 at 3:55 PM, user9120975435 said:

My character is stuck in the bunny-hop walking animation even after undressing the hoble dress and instead of having normal idle she stands ramrod straight with fists curled at her sides. How to fix this?

Hi, Sorry for the late response to this issue, but my character was stuck in the bunny hop too, after being released from a steel yoke restraint. I found a solution. Use DumpInputEnableLayers (diel) and see if any layers are stuck, I had movement restriction in layer 2. Use ResetInputEnableLayers to return the normal walk idle ( for me I used riel 2 ) It worked for me. Hope this helps someone.

16 hours ago, satanfist said:

Use ResetInputEnableLayers

There is simple solution:

1) Put on hobble dress or item what forces player to hobble,

2) manipulate a locks,

3) exit inventory and hop a little,

4) Enter in inventory and take off dress or item what you put on,

5) Exit to inventory and hop animation is removed.

Can you help me understand which Devious mod of 4 or 5 years ago, gave a kind of big house, I don't remember where it was located on the map, once entered and accepted to participate, it was undressed and tied, etc .. one sort of initiation rite, there was a man, or maybe it was a woman who guided us, crossing the main hall, we entered another room with other people put in detention, tied up, etc .. I no longer remember what happens next, they are passing years .. maybe it was called Devius Mansion, or something like that .. I have no idea which mod or quest it belongs to, do you have any idea, what it might be?

Hello all!  With the exception of using Roggvir's DD Item Manager, is there a way to be able to configure the chance/probability or even disable outright an item being equipped?  For example, if I wanted let's say bras to have a reduced chance of being equipped, is there a console command to do that?

1 hour ago, OlBenny said:

Hello all!  With the exception of using Roggvir's DD Item Manager, is there a way to be able to configure the chance/probability or even disable outright an item being equipped?  For example, if I wanted let's say bras to have a reduced chance of being equipped, is there a console command to do that?

In short... No.

DD doesn't control what is equipped by a mod. It's just a supplier. Roggvir's DD Manager is a middle man for mods that want to use a middle man. For example, RSE CSA doesn't use DD IM, but Violate will use it.

2 hours ago, Eikichi Onizuka said:

Can you help me understand which Devious mod of 4 or 5 years ago, gave a kind of big house, I don't remember where it was located on the map, once entered and accepted to participate, it was undressed and tied, etc .. one sort of initiation rite, there was a man, or maybe it was a woman who guided us, crossing the main hall, we entered another room with other people put in detention, tied up, etc .. I no longer remember what happens next, they are passing years .. maybe it was called Devius Mansion, or something like that .. I have no idea which mod or quest it belongs to, do you have any idea, what it might be?

Are you sure it wasn't a mod for that weird game.. uumm what was it called.. Flying toilet rim... Fly on a rim... OH! Skyrimjob! LOL

Sounds like a niffty mod.. but I've not seen it for F04. But I could have missed it if it was short lived.

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

In short... No.

DD doesn't control what is equipped by a mod. It's just a supplier. Roggvir's DD Manager is a middle man for mods that want to use a middle man. For example, RSE CSA doesn't use DD IM, but Violate will use it.

Oh, bummer.  Thank you Izzyknows.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:25 PM, satanfist said:

Hi, Sorry for the late response to this issue, but my character was stuck in the bunny hop too, after being released from a steel yoke restraint. I found a solution. Use DumpInputEnableLayers (diel) and see if any layers are stuck, I had movement restriction in layer 2. Use ResetInputEnableLayers to return the normal walk idle ( for me I used riel 2 ) It worked for me. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks, but you're 2 years 2 late. ? The problem long since solved. ?

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

There was a mod in FO4 with Devious island but i don't remember a name.

It was eventually expanded. The current state has far, far more adult content and repeatable mini-quests on the island than on the boat.

у меня проблема, все отлично работает, но когда я ставлю кляп а пото снимаею его, и пытаюсь сохраниться, сохраняется игра где то минут 20, и чем больше кляпов и действий тем дольше это время сохранения,