Need Some help.  Trying redo the ChastityBra since it does not look correctly on my character.  However, I cannot find ChastityBra.nif anywhere in bodyslides.  I do see BraPadlock.nf however, that does not solve my issue in bodyslides and or the game.  I try to use BraPadlock.nif and fix it.  It looks find in bodyslides but the game will not reconize this.  So not sure what is wrong.  (I am also kindof new to bodyslides) any help would be great.  

19 hours ago, command88+ said:

Is there ANY way to remove the bondage scripts so there are only outfits? would love to equip some of my followers with the belts but have trouble removing them again

Huh...?

The devices go on; the devices come off again. Easy as pie!

What exactly is the problem - no keys?

Looks like a visit to the Memory Den in Goodneighbor is in order...

13 minutes ago, MegaGryphon said:

Huh...?

The devices go on; the devices come off again. Easy as pie!

What exactly is the problem - no keys?

Looks like a visit to the Memory Den in Goodneighbor is in order...

the problem is that even with the keys the devices stay on, even after manipulating the locks on my Char. One time after fast traveling i had to remove the belt about 20 times via console command until it was off. Or unlocking items on an NPC does not work.  And i'd love to get rid of the hubble animation of some outfits

On 1/14/2018 at 3:18 PM, command88+ said:

Is there ANY way to remove the bondage scripts so there are only outfits? would love to equip some of my followers with the belts but have trouble removing them again

Agreed. A lot of us probably use this mods for asthetics. The keys may be useful for roleplay purposes, but if all we want is to have our settlers bound and caged or take screenshots, the hastle of keys makes things very inconvenient and time consuming.

....also, the scripts involved are buggy as heck, so a simple “equip/unequip” version would be kind of awesome.

3 hours ago, tm2dragon said:

Agreed. A lot of us probably use this mods for asthetics. The keys may be useful for roleplay purposes, but if all we want is to have our settlers bound and caged or take screenshots, the hastle of keys makes things very inconvenient and time consuming.

....also, the scripts involved are buggy as heck, so a simple “equip/unequip” version would be kind of awesome.

DD is a bondage framework. If you are looking for restraints that don't restrain you, you're looking at the wrong mod.

The eproblem are not the restraints but that the unlocking sometimes does not work as tm2dragon confirmed. Also even if its a simple outfit, the Bondage would still happen in the mind of the user who equipped the NPC with a Belt but without the Problem of not being able to unlock it because of some bug or script error.

And even if ppl just want it as an outfit mod, i think that just another way of appreciating your mod

On 2017/6/6 at 1:12 AM, xxDarkSlayerxx said:

I am currently in the process of porting all the required Bodyslide Outfits to Cherry Hotaling's Physics Body. It will be a good amount of tedious work, but whatever. Should I upload the files when I am done?

I'm looking forward to it eagerly! Do upload it when done please!

On 1/16/2018 at 10:03 PM, Kimy said:

DD is a bondage framework. If you are looking for restraints that don't restrain you, you're looking at the wrong mod.

DD is indeed a bondage framework.  In Skyrim's case, we got simpler frameworks like zaz/xax whatever.  Workable bondage gear, but using it was as simple as equiping and unequiping it.  As DD got here first this time, it seems possible that it will be the only major player on the block, and all future bondage mods using it as the base.  I don't see too many folks jumping to create an entire bondage framework that's SIMPLER than the nice big one we have here. I'm not asking for restraints that don't work.  I'm just hoping for an update down the line that adds the options to still craft all the gear, still have them work, but nix the key function.

Heck, if you want to think of it like real life, imagine that you're using this mod in a consensual way.  You and Piper like things kinky, that's cool!  You tie eachother up when you're not out adventuring, or maybe even add a few lighter bonds when you are!  But even in the real world, you don't leave your lover tied up someplace, LOCK them in their bonds, and then take off with the key!  If you're doing self-bondage, again, you don't lock yourself into something you can't get out of unless you missed out on the first two parts of "Safe, Sane, and Consensual". Bondage gear should be restraining, yes, but still easy to escape from in a pinch.  In a world like Fallout, where everything and everyone seems out to kill you, using gear you can't throw off in a hurry pretty much suicidal.  So unless you're going for a slaver build, or playing a character who's dumb as a brick, the framework as it's set up now doesn't make too much sense.

There, a lore friendly reason for gear that doesn't use keys! XD

6 hours ago, command88+ said:

maybe i am missing something but with bodyslide i can build far more plugs than i can buy fromKimy. why is that and how can i get them? Like the pear plugs

Buying stuff in Memory Den is expensive - although she does sell some 'unique' items and of course KEYS.

But the vast majority of the stuff I use I craft myself at the Restraints Workbench. Fun!

All the plugs/vibrators and every type of gag, no problem.

Note: you need to either build the stuff or buy it from Kimy. Don't cheat it into your inventory with the console.

Because of Kimy's equip/unequip scripts and the way the mod works, item numbers change when equipped/unequipped so you can't just console stuff into your inventory. (I play on Survival mode anyway, so that's not even an issue for me personally)...

I am finally in a point where I can consider of installing DD in to my game. That is a nice thought.

Just one question that I didn't find answered through the search.

Is someone playing with CWSS Redux 2 or Build Your Own Pool? If so, then has the equip/unequip system had any problems with showers? Baths and toilets attempt to strip PC/NPCs and Pip-Boy.

I am personally playing with CWSS Redux 2. I like to see my settlers taking a bath every now and again. My characters are also using them.

If this has never been tested, then I supposed that it will get tested soon in my game.

CWSS Redux 2 does not play along well with DD (and DCW). If forcefully unequips everything you wear, including DD's restraints.

No idea how this can be fixed. Another mod I am using, which applies dirt to your body and armor over time and removes it while swimming properly removes clothes and armor without forcefully removing DD restraints.

8 hours ago, MegaGryphon said:

Buying stuff in Memory Den is expensive - although she does sell some 'unique' items and of course KEYS.

But the vast majority of the stuff I use I craft myself at the Restraints Workbench. Fun!

All the plugs/vibrators and every type of gag, no problem.

Note: you need to either build the stuff or buy it from Kimy. Don't cheat it into your inventory with the console.

Because of Kimy's equip/unequip scripts and the way the mod works, item numbers change when equipped/unequipped so you can't just console stuff into your inventory. (I play on Survival mode anyway, so that's not even an issue for me personally)...

i built the workbench. i can only find the pear gag not pear plugs, they also don't even show up in the console. the soul gem  plugs also not showing up

13 hours ago, xxDarkSlayerxx said:

CWSS Redux 2 does not play along well with DD (and DCW). If forcefully unequips everything you wear, including DD's restraints.

No idea how this can be fixed. Another mod I am using, which applies dirt to your body and armor over time and removes it while swimming properly removes clothes and armor without forcefully removing DD restraints.

Thank you. I had a suspicion this could have been the case.

I will have to set my showers as Private and add fake showers for my settlers then.

47 minutes ago, Labia said:

I can't seem to find the right restraints workbench. There's one under slavery (from the community restraints pack, I think) but that only lets me craft a handful of collars and shackles.

it's in the Raider Section took me ages to find it too!