On 2/17/2023 at 8:49 AM, leduss said:

but a vibration shock blue or purple

For test first set in MCM interval 10 -15 sec for faster result.

Silly question - on plugs are set vibration module? If not vibration never happen.

Your biped slots (57 - anal, 56 - vaginal) for plugs not blocked? You see visually equipped plug?

Good morning Elsidia

In fact I take the note and I investigate then I am equipped with the DD and everything is present on my character some of the animations and sounds related to the peripherals work I hear the moans for example and I have messages that I am from more and more excited but obviously not for the plugs!

image.thumb.png.0aae48e4436ee47fffac0576fdf1aed9.pngimage.thumb.png.ad411a0f8c1e0c23a891a2a0961f9b75.pngimage.thumb.png.d21b2183be0293ca1413a6bd788be10c.pngimage.thumb.png.0993fd4d32c3244ea3047684c0cf8c50.pngimage.thumb.png.de2112db8578fa80c64688122dcc9ce8.pngimage.thumb.png.540754827b0bff48105953d1bd392be2.pngimage.thumb.png.6e326230b04cab441deea6afec67ab80.png

Edited by leduss
2 hours ago, leduss said:

In fact I take the note and I investigate then I am equipped with the DD

Hmmm.....

Don't know in what place is your problem. First watch my video and if you can't reproduce this outcome, will try check your side problem using console. As last resort can send me save (i have no fusion girl so will see if guilty is it) 

Video:

https://mega.nz/file/Mz4GhRBI#xUHgo0eUC58I4_V8eOc4pKdeE3TP1FBRtR7LK6HXrRU

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Hmmm.....

Don't know in what place is your problem. First watch my video and if you can't reproduce this outcome, will try check your side problem using console. As last resort can send me save (i have no fusion girl so will see if guilty is it) 

Video:

https://mega.nz/file/Mz4GhRBI#xUHgo0eUC58I4_V8eOc4pKdeE3TP1FBRtR7LK6HXrRU

thank you for your video and indeed I don't have the vibrations nor the animation that comes with it and I don't have the messages at the top that appear concerning the vibrating plug either.

I don't understand this should work, can I miss something like animation and sound files? or script files? because I'm really dry !!!

9 minutes ago, leduss said:

thank you for your video and indeed I don't have the vibrations nor the animation that comes with it and I don't have the messages at the top that appear concerning the vibrating plug either.

I don't understand this should work, can I miss something like animation and sound files? or script files? because I'm really dry !!!

What you could have going on is really bad luck with the RNG.

I've went entire runs and had the vibrators fire maybe 2 times. Other runs I've had them fire to the point of being annoying as hell. Bugthesda's RNG is garbage. LOL

3 minutes ago, Olmech said:

DD RC8

May I ask what this version does? The description Ive found is rather paltry in detail.

It's a mainly a collection of the popular bug fixes and features previously available as separate patches for DD 2.0 but merged into DD itself so that you no longer need those separate patches. It also incorporates some additional fixes for which there are no separate patches available. Notably, it combines the Slave Heels mod as well as completing the previously incomplete outfits with restrictive boots and the tentacle parasite.

3 minutes ago, Olmech said:

What body type does it support?

CBBE BodySlide files are included. There are two separate FG conversions available (one with HHS presets, one without). I think I saw a conversion for BT3 as well, though I may have imagined it.

And what RNG stands for ? ? also, is there a check for playerRef in the vibrating script ? cause i forgot to remove a plug from an NPC and when she 3dloaded again, i got some Errors in log related to the vibrator but i didn't check them since i was troubleshooting another mod.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I've went entire runs and had the vibrators fire maybe 2 times. Other runs I've had them fire to the point of being annoying as hell. Bugthesda's RNG is garbage. LOL

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's a mainly a collection of the popular bug fixes and features previously available as separate patches for DD 2.0 but merged into DD itself so that you no longer need those separate patches. It also incorporates some additional fixes for which there are no separate patches available. Notably, it combines the Slave Heels mod as well as completing the previously incomplete outfits with restrictive boots and the tentacle parasite.

CBBE BodySlide files are included. There are two separate FG conversions available (one with HHS presets, one without). I think I saw a conversion for BT3 as well, though I may have imagined it.

all good but what happened to future development?? mod looks dead to me.

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

And what RNG stands for 

(Pseudo)random number generator. It's what allows probabilistic behaviors in the game, but the one in Fallout 4 has a notoriously uneven distribution.

37 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

all good but what happened to future development?? mod looks dead to me.

Elsidia picked up where Naaitsab left off, and has posted a couple of temporary test updates since RC8, but is apparently communicating with Kimy about turning it into a new release at some point.

15 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Thank you all for your responses

so now what should i do? Do you have any advice ?

6 hours ago, leduss said:

thanks for the advice but i have already tried but unfortunately without success

Just play the game. Once they decide to fire, it won't be long and you'll be wishing they wouldn't. It's a novelty that wears off pretty quickly.

Hello everyone

Good and well I solved my problem with DD RC8 and the animations, sounds and messages that did not work.

I was using a mod that made random DDs appear in containers or on bodies, this one:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20956-cursed-dd-enchantings-reloaded/

+ the RC8 compatibility patch provided with the mod above

And even if it worked, this mod conflicted with DD RC8 because it prevented DD from working 100% with certain animations, messages and sounds!

I hope this post can help other people.

If I can allow myself to make a suggestion, it should be mentioned in the sheet of this mod for precision purposes.

Cordially

11 hours ago, leduss said:

And even if it worked, this mod conflicted with DD RC8 because it prevented DD from working 100% with certain animations, messages and sounds!

Citation: All visible armor's of the original Devious Devices mod is overwritten to add the required Enchantings.

Seems mod need recompile with RC8 onboard as it add enchantings.  So it delete RC8 enchantigs for vibrations and other things. Or change function what replaces this.

6 hours ago, leduss said:

Good morning Elsidia

don't be mad at me but I didn't understand this sentence like you it's through discussion with you and the others on this thread that I actually understood that certain DD effects were "replaced"

The RC8 compatibility patch being untested, is the issue. It needs to be reworked so it actually works correctly. Basically, it deletes the changes made by RC8, which causes things not to work. 

21 hours ago, leduss said:

don't be mad at me but I didn't understand this sentence like you

Sorry i don't understand too...

What i can say. How DD animations work? It's added magic effects to player from inventory device. What technically work wrong on NPC, but it's other story.  So this mod replaces those effects with own because RC8 events not works as when mod was write originally, those effects not exist. It works correct with DD 2.0 effects, not RC8 new effects.

Two things to request.

One: Kicking animations.  When the character has their hands bound, some sort of kick would be nice.  I know it wouldn't be much, but it would help with the radroaches.

Two: ROPE bindings.  A harness, something similar to the arm sleeve, a few harnesses, ect.  

Thank you for all your effort.

2 hours ago, BHAitken said:

Two things to request.

One: Kicking animations.  When the character has their hands bound, some sort of kick would be nice.  I know it wouldn't be much, but it would help with the radroaches.

Two: ROPE bindings.  A harness, something similar to the arm sleeve, a few harnesses, ect.  

Thank you for all your effort.

Kicking animation is a very good idea (but not easy to implement).
Rope binding: there is a mod in progress, similar to DD that will have plenty of that.