So, I managed to get myself into a hobble dress and then get myself out of it.  However, the walk animation is stuck being the hop animation.  Any idea on how I can get my character to walk normally again?  I have no DD equipped currently.

1 hour ago, addyftw said:

So, I managed to get myself into a hobble dress and then get myself out of it.  However, the walk animation is stuck being the hop animation.  Any idea on how I can get my character to walk normally again?  I have no DD equipped currently.

Craft a hobble dress like the on you removed. Color doesn't matter.

Equip it, manipulating the lock so you don't need a key.

Exit the Pip-Boy for a few seconds, then go back in and remove it.

That "should" correctly remove the attached scripts and animations.

On 4/3/2023 at 12:17 PM, vaultbait said:

The author of RobCo Patcher confirmed they'll work on support for FLST records next, so that will become an alternative option soonish.

RobCo Patcher 1.8.0 supports adding and removing forms from FormLists now, so that could also be used to add Tactical Tablet/Pip-Pad armors to the mitten access exclusion list at game runtime.

On 31/03/2023 at 20:43, izzyknows said:

Il y a 2 conversions FG,@vaultbaitest le gourou FG et connaît les liens pour eux.

On 31/03/2023 at 22:04, vaultbait said:

Il y en a :

Choisissez votre poison pervers. ?

nickel thank you (sorry to answer only now ^^)

So I am not actually sure if it is this mod, sexual harrassment, or sex attributes, but sweet jesus where can I find the volume setting for my character?  she sounds like shes moaning into a fucking megaphone all of the time.  Right now it seems turning down Effects in the audio tab affects it, but then you can't ever hear anything else because...well....the effects have been turned down.  Look.  I'm a goddamn pervert and think the mod is hot as hell, but come on man....I don't need to be standing around plugged and gagged in my interior cell home and moan hard enough randomly that people outside can hear lol  Maybe if my gal was getting boned, but building shit at the chem station and all of a sudden *megaphone turns on and max volume "oooOOOOOHHHHHhhhh UUUUUUUMMMMMPPHHHHH"*   It's very grating tbh.  Not sure if anybody has ever used a gag in real life, but you aren't really able to get very loud with one on lmao

Is there an option in fo4edit that I can adjust? Like how you can affect a weapons loudness by selecting quiet/normal/loud/very loud etc?

I ask this because devious isn't showing up in MCM, but everything else does.  And I cannot get player.setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 to work.  It keeps saying cannot parse or some crap.  Launching from F4SE.

Edited by jdkzombie

I'm not familiar with Fallout 4 animations, but as AAF now is hard requirement for DD RC8 maybe someone knows some free use animation mod, what include strip animation something similar as it in Skyrim? I can include this mod as soft requirement (if DD detected installed this mod, it can use this strip animation in DD strip function)

13 hours ago, jdkzombie said:

So I am not actually sure if it is this mod, sexual harrassment, or sex attributes, but sweet jesus where can I find the volume setting for my character?  she sounds like shes moaning into a fucking megaphone all of the time.  Right now it seems turning down Effects in the audio tab affects it, but then you can't ever hear anything else because...well....the effects have been turned down.  Look.  I'm a goddamn pervert and think the mod is hot as hell, but come on man....I don't need to be standing around plugged and gagged in my interior cell home and moan hard enough randomly that people outside can hear lol  Maybe if my gal was getting boned, but building shit at the chem station and all of a sudden *megaphone turns on and max volume "oooOOOOOHHHHHhhhh UUUUUUUMMMMMPPHHHHH"*   It's very grating tbh.  Not sure if anybody has ever used a gag in real life, but you aren't really able to get very loud with one on lmao

There's QUAAF but it's fairly outdated now and doesn't cover a number of sounds added in newer versions of some mods.

Is there an option in fo4edit that I can adjust? Like how you can affect a weapons loudness by selecting quiet/normal/loud/very loud etc?

No, as I understand it, volume is baked into the sound files, which is why QUAAF is a collection of replacement sound files to overwrite the ones supplied from various mods. Basically you need to use an audio editing tool to change the amplitude of the recordings. For a mod to offer multiple volume levels, I think it would have to provide several different versions of its sound files so you could switch between them,

I ask this because devious isn't showing up in MCM, but everything else does.  And I cannot get player.setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 to work.  It keeps saying cannot parse or some crap.  Launching from F4SE.

Which version of Devious Devices are you using? 2.0 doesn't have any MCM. If you're using DD RC8 and not getting the MCM, then yes something's not installed correctly/completely.

Where did you see instructions regarding a SKI_ConfigManagerInstance quest? There are no quests named that in the DeviousDevices.esm plugin. RC8 has only 3 quests, and they're named DD_Library, DD_Config and DD_CanarySaveFileMonitor. I don't have 2.0 handy but I don't think it had any quest named SKI_ConfigManagerInstance either.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I'm not familiar with Fallout 4 animations, but as AAF now is hard requirement for DD RC8 maybe someone knows some free use animation mod, what include strip animation something similar as it in Skyrim? I can include this mod as soft requirement (if DD detected installed this mod, it can use this strip animation in DD strip function)

Where does DD's strip function get used? I've only ever seen items unequipped because I removed them through the Pip-Boy or due to biped slot conflicts causing other clothing to get removed when DD items are equipped that use the same slots.

21 minutes ago, jdkzombie said:

Problem is, even on Kimy's patreon I'm not seeing any new Fallout 4 version of Devious Devices, only stuff for skyrim.

She has pretty much abandoned the Fallout stuff. She did say she'd update a community made version, which RC8 is, and is still being worked on by the community.

On 4/4/2023 at 1:27 AM, izzyknows said:

Craft a hobble dress like the on you removed. Color doesn't matter.

Equip it, manipulating the lock so you don't need a key.

Exit the Pip-Boy for a few seconds, then go back in and remove it.

That "should" correctly remove the attached scripts and animations.

So, while still not high enough level to craft, I did manage to get put into another latex hobble dress and get out of it using a key; however, the hop walking animation still remains sadly.

2 hours ago, addyftw said:

So, while still not high enough level to craft, I did manage to get put into another latex hobble dress and get out of it using a key; however, the hop walking animation still remains sadly.

Put it back on and manipulate the lock, exit the Pip-Boy, hop around a bit, then take it off.

Sometimes it takes a couple tries to get the scripts to be shutdown.

On 4/7/2023 at 11:01 AM, izzyknows said:

Put it back on and manipulate the lock, exit the Pip-Boy, hop around a bit, then take it off.

Sometimes it takes a couple tries to get the scripts to be shutdown.

I tried it a few times and it still does not seem to work.  I still have the hoping animation in 3ed person.

EDIT: I have now tried reinstalling DD as well and then repeating your recommended steps with the same outcome.

Edited by addyftw
4 hours ago, addyftw said:

I tried it a few times and it still does not seem to work.  I still have the hoping animation in 3ed person.

EDIT: I have now tried reinstalling DD as well and then repeating your recommended steps with the same outcome.

Are you using DD 2.0 or RC8 ?

4 hours ago, addyftw said:

DD 2.0

RC8 has an MCM menu that, well, it adds a bunch of features. One of which is choosing what restrained animation is used and the  restrained walk speed.

Bad thing is, I don't "think" is will fix your issue, as it sounds like something other than the hobble dress has stuck scripts.

Good thing is you'll need to completely remove DD 2.0 then install RC8/ rebuild the outfits and start a new run.

Even better news, it fixes a bunch of issues and incorporates several "patches".

Hint.. install RC8. ;)

On 4/10/2023 at 1:04 PM, izzyknows said:

RC8 has an MCM menu that, well, it adds a bunch of features. One of which is choosing what restrained animation is used and the  restrained walk speed.

Bad thing is, I don't "think" is will fix your issue, as it sounds like something other than the hobble dress has stuck scripts.

Good thing is you'll need to completely remove DD 2.0 then install RC8/ rebuild the outfits and start a new run.

Even better news, it fixes a bunch of issues and incorporates several "patches".

Hint.. install RC8. ;)

*sigh*

I guess was looking for an excuse to restart for Crime and Punishment anyway... 

Thanks for your help with this over the last few days!

On 5/9/2022 at 4:23 AM, izzyknows said:

This is due to DD checking for a race change (powerarmor) instead of checking for the furniture (powerarmor). WS+ changes your race to a Bloatfly for fly mode, if I remember right, which makes DD go nuts.

It "should" have been fixed in the latest RC version.

Hello - I ran into this issue. I am wondering if there is a fix for this yet? I noticed DD release new version for Skyrim but not FO4? Thanks

17 minutes ago, sansan14102 said:

Hello - I ran into this issue. I am wondering if there is a fix for this yet? I noticed DD release new version for Skyrim but not FO4? Thanks

Just make sure you're not in power armor when entering workshop mode.

Or uninstall DD 2.0 (completely btw) and install RC8.

Kimy has pretty much abandoned the FO4 side of modding. RC8 is a community made release that fixes a lot of bugs, incorporates several patches and adds some new features.

3 minutes ago, Skadedyr said:

Does anyone know if the Devious Devices outfits and devices can be worn without the scripts running? So like actual (normal) outfit pieces?

Not with the current mod, but you could certainly make your own wearable clothing/armor items out of the meshes from DD pretty easily using FO4Edit or FO4CK if you're adept with either tool.