MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

10 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Guys, I removed the poledance animations for a reason, and that's because Oniki implemented them in KW as default. So you don't need to replace them, they are part of the mod now (yes, also the public built). Please don't use the old file, it's terribly outdated.

Sorry if I created confusion by showing recent downloads to someone whom was having issues so they could 'fix' things themselves. I'll clear those out if you want and make an edit to the post. I never had problems but then others can be so 'thin' in the information given sometimes you just toss everything at them and say 'figure it out'.

Can you confirm the fix is in ver .375 (the good one - not the one posted above .399 on the main page) ? The KW ver I have isn't available now and is the last MOST stable version. I use download file size for verification of actual file - my ver .375 is 10.99MB

On 2/1/2020 at 5:31 PM, mrph said:

Remind me please file name

It was named Oniki_Anims just as the file that comes with the mod. If you just install the mod you're fine with the file that is in there. Just don't replace it :)

On 2/2/2020 at 12:19 AM, landess said:

Sorry if I created confusion by showing recent downloads to someone whom was having issues so they could 'fix' things themselves. I'll clear those out if you want and make an edit to the post. I never had problems but then others can be so 'thin' in the information given sometimes you just toss everything at them and say 'figure it out'.

Can you confirm the fix is in ver .375 (the good one - not the one posted above .399 on the main page) ? The KW ver I have isn't available now and is the last MOST stable version. I use download file size for verification of actual file - my ver .375 is 10.99MB

You don't need the replacement file if you're on the current public built or anything above that. :) If you're on a later version, the poledance animations are included by default from patreon build 377 and above.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

Where's the download link?

Lover's Lab uses a format which is the same as other sites, it looks different is all.

The Nexus has a description page, and a tab leading you to a download page, picture page, comment page, and they all look the same, but are actually different pages..

Here if you look near the the top you'll see a link to 'View File'. This takes you to the actual download page, which has a 'DOWNLOAD" button to the top right. Hope this help you navigate LL easier.

BTW, did you look at the stickied post "how to download mods from this site" at the top of the forums?

Clicking is 'cool', but reading is fundamental.

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Aisllin said:

it says they cannot be found

EEP!!! Sorry. Dunno what I read, but I seriously thought this thread was only for the animations (for both mods) not for one specific mod.

Borrowing what I typed elsewhere:

FWIW, when in doubt as to what to type (if the animation creator didn't specify or you're just not sure): open the OKW package in s3pe. The exact text needed to use in KW is the name of the "_XML" file.

Capture.PNG

BTW, the code for adding the package forces lowercase on what you typed, so case doesn't matter.

Also, you'll get better help -- anywhere -- by actually giving information, not just "it doesn't work". 

What did you type?
What version are you using?
Where did you put the files?  (I'm assuming KW is actually running, so if you put the animation packages in the same folder, you should be good -- IF you have both files.)
What did you try?  Please, for the love of sanity, stop making us guess.

• 2 months later...

Hiya

I'm new to this KinkyWorld mod and I'm pretty interested with the animations from MaryJane. But I can't seem to add the package animation in the game. I checked out the packages with the mod and I can't seem to find MaryJane's. Please help me on where I can get MaryJane's packages for the mod.

16 hours ago, heyyahiya said:

I can't seem to add the package animation in the game.

All animations for KW has 2 components. One is the files containing the animations, The other is the file used by KW to implement it. Once BOTH are placed into the package folder, the ability to add it will be an option, but it must first be registered. This is done in the KW/Woohoo/add aninimations tab by entering the name of that second/smaller file (usually). Regardless - the upload mod post WILL have the instructions/proper name to place for KW registration. When entered correctly, after the entry window closes, the number of animations WILL have increased by one. Reopening the register tab again should now show the name of the new file.

• 3 weeks later...

i appreciate many hav moved to ts4 but i hope this is not the last of ts3 content.. K69 is doing some fantastic work but since amra will not return, Mike24 is more focused on ts4.. L666 is MIA.. and im not sure on MaryJanes staus.. we need quality creators to return and build ts3 content to match ts4 which tbh is a far less superior game in terms of fun.. Ive seen some of the other efforts and while im not animator and wont diss others hard work but its not even close to the 'great ones' work.. ts3 has endless potential till maxis and ea realise that this was the best direction for the game.. Not knitting patterns lol.. the open world style alone was better and more immersive.

So i ask.. nay i BEG.. dont give in to advancment of technology and software.. TS3 has not seen its hight yet and there is a market there for creators to excell without their work just being a copy of YET another creators work with an additional drip of sweat added to the mix..

8 hours ago, CrowangelGaming said:

more focused on ts4

Better chances for Patreon donators. It's just the way of things - paid mods.

I enjoy your passion for the Sims 3 - many feel the same way about the game, but it is known modding for the Sims 4 is easier as well. I'm just glad 11 years later this game has not died yet, as there is NO replacement for it given the mods available combined with the unique concept.

Sometimes creators are just like others whom crave attention if nothing else - you go where the majority are. You could probably run the Sims 4 on a mobile device - and knowing EA, this is probably their long term goal - everybody has a phone eh?

On 7/18/2020 at 6:16 PM, CrowangelGaming said:

Not knitting patterns lol

I never tried TS4, but from what I see being uploaded,and then downloaded here, it's the perfect game for so many 20-somethings who need it quick, easy, and spelled out for them... even though half can't read!

I see so many premade sims for TS4, and 100's... 1000's downloaded, which tells me, no imagination. For me, I spend as much time... maybe more, creating and customizing my sims as I do actually playing. 

Does TS4 even have pattern options in CAS???? I have opened TS4 CC, and find between 1 and 2, to 10 or 12 preset colors and patterns set as the image. So, possibly incorrectly, I assume the player only gets those options??? Perfect for a mindless drone!!!

I guess with what I understand to be such a poor concept, woohoo animators have an audience with nothing else to do but have their sims woohoo!

• 3 weeks later...

Having trouble getting the Buy items to show up. I loaded the animations by registering it in KW and the whip shows in the stylist/clothing area for use with animations, but the items you have to buy (dildo/bedframe and such) do not show - checked the Hobbies/skills section as directed, cache has been cleared a few times but no luck :(

Any ideas?

On 1/28/2018 at 7:11 AM, MaryJane said:

The bondage frame is included in my Pack! Just unzip it and you have it. The whip also. 

The original is at Sexysims by Funnyface, but this one I included has a routing fix so the animations work properly. 

The top of the female is by JoshQ. He has AWESOME sexy clothing for females. Here on this site. https://www.loverslab.com/profile/535934-joshq/content/?type=downloads_file

And why should asking me a question be offensive? :tongue: 

These question aren't silly, just a fellow simmer looking for som nice stuff for their sims to enjoy!

I haven't been able to find the Bondage Frame from in the game. I have the whip in the Stylist/CAS area that is used during the animations but the other items are no where to be found for me ( mentioned the Hobbies area in the download page? but no luck finding it) :(  any thoughts?

Thanks!!

On 2/3/2020 at 9:02 PM, landess said:

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z 10.99 MB · 327 downloads

and I WON'T be going any newer than this till proven. Everything newer public or patreon is buggy!

Shit don't work, and I spend a lot of time telling others. When they switch I hear no more crying on the forums.

is this still the case? as ive recently been getting constant crashes and im on a high end laptop using the recent patreon version

35 minutes ago, CrowangelGaming said:

is this still the case? as ive recently been getting constant crashes and im on a high end laptop using the recent patreon version

Out of curiosity I've been testing one of the newer Patreon builds I discovered floating around the internet. I knew I'd never use 399, but seeing the patch notes on the newer releases it seems there's been a lot of bug fixing and less adding new broken shit.

All I can say is for the most part, 407 hasn't given me any more problems than 375 did, although there's a LOT of stuff now I don't care about, and unfortunately some of it can't be turned off. So I've been weighing the options of what I like vs what I don't to see if I want to use it.

Since you didn't bother to say which version you are having problems with, I really can't comment on your problem. I know other 'laptop users' whom don't have any issue, but myself, am on a 2 year old - occulus ready - gaming system. The crashes could be a multitude of things I could write a novel on and still not give a fix for. Troubleshooting is your best bet. Confirm the game is stable on it's own. Then with only the KW mod (NRaas as well if used). I don't get constant crashes - they are rare. Save files could be an issue... like I said - SO MANY THINGS could be causing it and it's always best in my experience to remove any possible reasons and go from there.

Crashes are NOT an exclusive problem is the reason precise troubleshooting is needed. Specific issues can sometimes be easier to discover, for example: I had a mod to make mummy's walk normal. Later on I found when my Sims would skate on the roller or ice rinks, instead they walked around it. Checking the mod date for mummy walk normal, I found it was made before the Seasons EP was released and never patched. As soon as I removed that mod, all skating was normal again. If the mod had instead caused my game to crash, I would have had to investigate ALL Mods I installed between the last (guesstimate) time everything worked fine and the crashes began.

• 2 weeks later...