MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

With the bondage frame, the animation by L666 “Teasing and Kissing - Rough never progresses to Handjob or Oral if no Handjob animation available. I know that animation is also used for the window and shower so I tested them also, and they don’t progress. Never get “Wants to go further” Anyone know how to allow it to go further, I’ve been trying to fix it through the XML but to no avail.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 12:15 AM, luMMG said:

Great animations , thank you MJ ! I am new to Sims 3 , and really not good at edit sims appearance , would you care to share these female sims ? They are so sweet :heart::relaxed:

Reveal hidden contents

htub.gif.b5120d8d8698a1d451ed4562bb035f6b.gif.a1383856274d7683ae812e0fa7d69d96.gif

Loungechair.gif.2dcc62bfbd3207474df337c203d43a10.gif.2955988c2f9673500548241923c6ac84.gif

ezgif-4-a0415345fd.gif.66844387705f5f1bece724c755de324d.gif.c00bd70a536978a089c160427baccc81.gif

Some of this sims I still have, only the one in the hottub not. I will share them some other time, because I tried to export them but they wear a lot of CC, and when I tested them in game some cc got pretty funky. So I have to change their clothes first. 

On 10/1/2019 at 3:21 PM, sim333 said:

Good day, MaryJane! Your animations are awesome!  

Tell please, how add, in animations my sounds (mp3) not gaming, any sounds?

You mean adding sounds that are not from the game? I don't think that is possible. If it is, I don't know how. 

6 hours ago, mcdyn said:

hi friends where found this mods bodys female and males nudes as in the pictures?

I have a lot of different skins, but this one is the one I use for the Tied Up previews: 

https://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is

I use the HD+ version. 

Also, get this skinmap overlays: 

http://mahamudosim3x18.blogspot.com/2013/01/you-are-real-adult-version-part-ii.html?zx=d71bf795140aaa2

Get the Female body V1.5 (nipples and vulva) and the 1.4 face. 

http://mahamudosim3x18.blogspot.com/2013/01/you-are-real-adult-version-part-i-male.html

Get the Male body 1.5 New abdominal Nipples + Penis and the 1.4 face. 

Note: the You Are Real are default skin MAPS, not default skins, so you can use this with default skins. 

Also, please delete cache's if you install them. Or else you might not see the changes. 

Hi MaryJane! I guess the first thing to say is that I hope you're feeling better!!! I don't really follow too many threads, but saw you had visited my page and wanted to pop in on you in return... so, I'm really just now reading about your accident a few months ago. ((( And of course, thank you for your animations!

21 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Hi MaryJane! I guess the first thing to say is that I hope you're feeling better!!! I don't really follow too many threads, but saw you had visited my page and wanted to pop in on you in return... so, I'm really just now reading about your accident a few months ago. ((( And of course, thank you for your animations!

Yeah! I really like the dresses you're making so I thought: let's check if she has new content ^^

Thank you so very much! And thank you for your animations!!! The same as when you gave credit to Lady666, I also give credit to the original creators of the stuff I do, since all I do is maybe shorten a dress and open the bottom. Josh Q has been teaching me a lot. I'm always working on something, but also always getting stuck on some detail that leaves me to not upload.

I've been working on a remake of the EA Cocktail Dress (basically forever). The waist seam has been the hold up, but I think I found a way to cheat it. Its going back into my game for testing now. I have about 10 projects I'm juggling... each has some minor defect that I'm trying to get right before uploading... a few are really close. ))) So, a new minidress will be coming soon... but so is Christmas! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 5:49 AM, MaryJane said:

Sure. Be warned though, she is full of CC and if you install her, you'll automatically install the CC I put on her (if I remember correctly). I use a ton of cc. Skins, hair, make up, details, clothes, sliders etcetc. 

Sarah Hendrix.Sims3Pack 72.41 MB · 83 downloads

wow I haven't played sims 3 in a while, and today while looking for updates, I realized I never thanked you for sharing your sim :sweat_smile: so well.. thanks! she is amazing! keep it up!

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Attenater said:

Im trying to find the grope and poledance animation replacers but i dont see them anymore, did you remove them? I know ive downloaded some a long ago but i reinstalled sims 3 since then

I've only ever encountered the "grope" interaction when the targeted sim is naked. I'm not sure about the pole dancing animations, maybe try leveling up exhibitionism?

2 minutes ago, msoriginaljester said:

I've only ever encountered the "grope" interaction when the targeted sim is naked. I'm not sure about the pole dancing animations, maybe try leveling up exhibitionism?

Im talking about the animation replacers that maryjane made for poledance and groping, not the interaction themselves. They were available for download here but i cant see them anymore.

I know how to use the interactions themselves (grope works while the sim is naked or while outfit is set to revealing, can be done via debug settings) but the animations made by oniki arent the best so i was looking for a replacer

KW_MaryJane_AnimationsV1.2.7z

KW_MaryJane_AnimationsV1.4.7z

KW_MaryJane_animations1.5.7z

KW_MaryJane_Animations1.6.7z

Spoiler

Screenshot-140.jpg.9ba5a98dc8297ac7b7491984826c277a.jpg

And just found this digging through that endless pit of CC I call an archive:

Poledance+Grope.ONIKI_Anims.7z

Lastly, here's a link to another worthy contender - independent of KW

And if looking for these kinds of things, try:

http://virtualartisanx.blogspot.com/search/label/Mods

Grrrr - AdFly - Grrrr              Here: DowntownRoles_BETA_patch_1_31_to_1_34.zip

On 1/12/2020 at 12:46 PM, singinhippi said:

the female sim will automatically be in the male position

Not sure what causes it since it occasionally happens to me as well. One guess is the Sim starting the 'event' is flagged as male, and anything else KW uses to determine gender/position gets lost in the sauce. I tell them to switch and everything is fine though. If needed I might have to switch back on the next stage....

22 minutes ago, Attenater said:

Seems like the Poledance + Grope animations arent compatible with KW 4.0.5

Most everyone here uses the public build, so it's unlikely any have good info on defeating an issue not readily available to them. Have you asked around on the Patreon site?

I just did some more testing, seems like me unpacking your file and putting the content into original oniki_anims didnt change a thing, even though i was confident that the Poledance Animations look too good to be made by oniki (no offence meant), it still plays the original poledance and grope animations.

Do they actually look different when you use your file on public build?

P.S Sorry for anyone who downloaded my file, its not going to cause any harm but was kind of pointless since it doesnt change anything

9 hours ago, Attenater said:

Do they actually look different when you use your file

Can't say really.

As it stands, I have 2 poles. One for the Kicker's Poledance animation. It isn't autonomous, and when your sim or another sim (can't refuse) uses it, it plays a longgggg animation with lot's of moves. They only stop when you direct them to. I never tried death by dance pole before....

The second pole is the one for the Oniki script which uses a much shorter dance animation routine. The dance still looks good and the pole will be used autonomously by those with 'skill'. It is used regularly when in a brothel. My KW build doesn't give options to 'dance for tips' or create any type interaction other than if nude, someone may react. This animation was supposedly the one which was 'cleaned up' by MaryJane - but I very well could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I removed the poledance animations for a reason, and that's because Oniki implemented them in KW as default. So you don't need to replace them, they are part of the mod now (yes, also the public built). Please don't use the old file, it's terribly outdated. 

Don't see my animations? There is a reason for that: your sim needs to build skill before they can really dance. So first you only have the option to 'practice' and you'll see the animation by Oniki. Then, after the hidden dance skill is built, you'll get the option 'dance' on the pole which will use my animations.