31 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Pepperjte,

Is it possible to make "Enter the Lair" a repeatable quest?  Hermes doesn't get killed (it's been a long time since I last played that quest)

What I have in mind is that your Nora manages to escape without killing Hermes - as long as Hermes has already knocked her up.   Then on occasion, Herms tracks her down again if she's anywhere near the same area where Hermes captured her for breeding her again. It'd only trigger if she was  A: not pregnant  and B: Near the same area where you'd run into Hermes.   The option to escape would become available once your Nora gets knocked up (maybe tie FPE into the quest, maybe even give Hermes enhanced fertility to speed up the impregnation.  

Kind of like an repeatable captivity/breeding quest

There is actually a choice not to kill him and he can then become a follower i think, although much like the rest of the quest, it was kinda broken and once he was a follower i couldnt get rid of him again. i like your idea though but i think the mod is all but abandoned at this point.

The really fun part about the 'enter the lair' quest was the survival part of it...trying to escape the glowing sea butt naked, got through most of it to the end.  The main problem when Hermes was when required to do something to progress the quest, his broken ass would just lock the quest up.  I had to really console command my way through the end and clear the quest,  can I still get my things somewhere.  I really don't want to reload. 

I found the duffle bag.  My bad.  I did a little more searching in the Atlantic offices...right in front of my face.  So I'm good, got all my stuff back.  May I make a suggestion, change Hermes from a death claw to a mutant.  There would be better AAF animations with a mutant. 

Edited by leesjig
On 8/6/2022 at 9:33 AM, leesjig said:

The really fun part about the 'enter the lair' quest was the survival part of it...trying to escape the glowing sea butt naked, got through most of it to the end.  The main problem when Hermes was when required to do something to progress the quest, his broken ass would just lock the quest up.  I had to really console command my way through the end and clear the quest,  can I still get my things somewhere.  I really don't want to reload. 

I found the duffle bag.  My bad.  I did a little more searching in the Atlantic offices...right in front of my face.  So I'm good, got all my stuff back.  May I make a suggestion, change Hermes from a death claw to a mutant.  There would be better AAF animations with a mutant. 

RSE II: Abductions offers captivity at the hands of Super Mutants.  (and hostile human factions such as Raiders and Gunners as well) 

• 3 weeks later...

Caught In The Middle: Jamaica Plain

it's certainly a good thing if the help is useful. However, it is useless in many cases!

I didn't have to kill the "slave traders" because someone else did.

The huge mistake of the game is that the subject of the reference is not born when the task is.

I see that there are many people with this problem and also with where the task places are, because there are no direction signs. Or it does (?), but it doesn't always work (as it does for me).

Solving the ominous problem unfortunately requires console knowledge. The brainstorming  given by someone is useless and futile... (I tried it).

...bring up the console:

SetStage BBM08 170

SetStage BBM08 180

SetStage BBM08 190

SetStage BBM08 200

SetStage BBM08 210

image.jpeg.3d6bc17eca14849debf92f0678f4f932.jpeg

And it closes this particular task, and then it can be continued with the next one.

image.jpeg.9c310917885cf54e32cce6990f767003.jpeg

Do what you need to do...

image.jpeg.ee68d79d3076b295db2c87f874497d73.jpeg

Then, as someone who has done his job well, you can discuss... the next steps.

image.jpeg.89a31cf17b41f14480e22e3243fc5bdf.jpeg

--------------

Középen elkapva: Jamaica-síkság

jó dolog minden bizonnyal, ha a segítség hasznos. Azonban sok esetben haszontalan!

Én nekem nem kellett megölni a "rabszolga kereskedőket" mert azt megtette más.

A játékrész hatalmas hibája éppen az, hogy az utalás alanya nem akkor születik amikor a feladat. 

Látom vannak sokan evvel a problémával és azzal is, hogy hol vannak a feladat helyek ugyanis irányjelzés az nincs. Vagy van(?), de nem mindig működik (ahogy nálam sem).

Az ominózus probléma megoldása sajnos konzol ismeretet igényel. A valaki által adott ötletezés haszontalan és hiábavaló... (kipróbáltam).

...hívd elő a konzolt:

SetStage BBM08 170

SetStage BBM08 180

SetStage BBM08 190

SetStage BBM08 200

SetStage BBM08 210

És lezárja ezt a bizonyos feladatot, majd folytatható a következővel.

Tedd amit kell.... 

Jó játékot.

image.jpeg.0177efc538079ceab0163c5b682b2cc1.jpegimage.jpeg.cc341e23088e9cab045a74dc35c649a2.jpeg

image.jpeg.f1dfb168031301a491cf2649d4796dc9.jpeg

On 8/13/2022 at 9:59 PM, Celedhring said:

better AAF animations with a mutant. 

** well...maybe yes, maybe not. The point is precisely the death claw and the attraction thread connected to it.

But and however, there are forever requirements... which most users cannot fulfill due to some order error or other addition. And that's.

* deathclaw is neither bad nor good... but it does change the course of the game a lot.

Sometimes... we need NEW perspectives!

Well, then: Aim, Load and kill!  (damn... there are many things that dictionaries cannot learn)

-------------

nos... talán igen, talán, nem.  A lényeg éppen a halálkarom és a hozzá kapcsolódó vonzalmi fonal. 

De és azonban olyan követelmények vannak örökké... amiket a legtöbb használó nem tud valami sorrend hiba vagy egyéb kiegészítés miatt megtenni. És ez BAJ.

A halálkarom nem rossz és nem jó... de a játék menetét bőven megváltoztatja.

Néha ... kellenek az ÚJ szemléletek!

Nos, akkor: Tárazz, Tölts és gyilkoljunk!

image.jpeg.7dc3ea82d15d98e00ac243a6a4d6e3c1.jpeg

Still having issues with BBM13 (Woman's best friend). I have restarted the game, went to DC and Dogmeat went to fuck Holly. She even got pregnant (the first time) but she refused to talk to me. So I have reloaded and tried again another five times, Dogmeat always fucked her without issues but Holly never spoke to me. I have also tried to force the quest via console, but I have failed.

Is there another way to start it?

30 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Still having issues with BBM13 (Woman's best friend). I have restarted the game, went to DC and Dogmeat went to fuck Holly. She even got pregnant (the first time) but she refused to talk to me. So I have reloaded and tried again another five times, Dogmeat always fucked her without issues but Holly never spoke to me. I have also tried to force the quest via console, but I have failed.

Is there another way to start it?

I did this quest yesterday. But i didn't notice how dogmeat fuck her, so try my way)). Come to Valentine place when dogmeat will fuck her, and after this come to holly. Mb it will help

2 hours ago, Avemora said:

Damn Enter the Lair quest isn't working in my fallout. Deathclaw isn't going out from cave. With setstage to complete stage i can't retrieve the hazmat suits, it's nothing there they just didn't spawned any idea how i can bypass this.

That was hardest sex quest in my life. I think  mb hardest quest what i have ever seen. I bypass this problem, i come from another save and go to sleep after things with deathclaw, but this is just a part of problem really, idk why guys want to repeat this quest, i thought i can complete it without cheats, spend hour maybe 2 with this. But hell it's impossible. Really, how can i beat a bunch of legendary ghouls with fucking macheto with 0 hp because of radiation.

45 minutes ago, greg100 said:

How do I turn my companions into breeders?

Without do the quest to make them into breeders. Like a console command or shooting them with the syringe rifle.

This is a story mod about breeding, with specific NPCs and scripted scenarios which are part of its storylines. It's not a breeding simulator/framework mod. Instead you're probably looking for Family Planning Enhanced Redux along with Wasteland Dairy Framework, which do the exact things you're describing.

6 hours ago, greg100 said:

How do I turn my companions into breeders?

Without do the quest to make them into breeders. Like a console command or shooting them with the syringe rifle.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This is a story mod about breeding, with specific NPCs and scripted scenarios which are part of its storylines. It's not a breeding simulator/framework mod. Instead you're probably looking for Family Planning Enhanced Redux along with Wasteland Dairy Framework, which do the exact things you're describing.

I will admit that I am a fan of this mod(Boston Breeder) so I did design the breeder virus in FPER to 'mimic' the lore of Boston Breeder (but then I blew it out of the water with Existence)

Edited by Invictusblade

I suffer... very much...

image.jpeg.ae3f69cbfad8a0def86c1d8c33ab14ff.jpeg

Don't you know where i am? It's not a problem...

However, when the game is turned on, this area is almost ... unusable. Off... all good. Of course.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.dc07971fe1b4dd3be3a0973058a9942b.jpeg

So: what can be the right order if nothing is good for me?

Or there are surface defects... or something like that. Local and pretty terrible!?

Oh ... and LOOT. That's a... brain wringer... (for want of a better english word)

------------

Szóval: mi lehet a helyes sorrend, ha nálam semmi sem jó?

Vagy felületi hibák vannak... vagy valami hasonló. Helyi és elég szörnyű!?

Ó ... és a LOOT. Az egy... agygyűrés... Csak az ellenségeimnek javasolom ezt a cuccost, de nekik nagy lelkesedéssel!

On 9/13/2020 at 10:10 AM, ssddsquare said:

How do you finish the quest? I'm stuck in the accept the fate or hide, nothing happen in the cave after sex with the deathclaw. Am I suppose to wait for a certain amount of time in the cave?

Resting on one of the mattresses advanced the quest from Accept or Hide for me.

Enter the Lair story:
I hate this quest.  So buggy it could have been written by Bethesda themselves.
I try to avoid it, but I'm at the scrap palace and get the message "kill the deathclaw"... fuck.
I climb up on crap figuring at least it will be entertaining to watch him destroy the mutants and BoS fighting in the area.
Nope.  Just black screen and into the quest.  Figure I'll give it a try again.  Speed run.
It runs so well I think it might actually work for once!  The chick gives me my stuff back (first time ever for me) and I think "okay, complete the quest now".
It says to talk to the cave bitch again, so I do... and her dialog has started over like we've just entered the building.
So close...
Try to kick it in the ass a few ways.  No luck.  The triggers won't fire to even run through again.
Reload old save and console complete the quest to get rid of it.

I am trying to provide a few details here, this is certainly not everything as I did not make proper notes over the last week and although there is a lot I also don't want it to come across as whiny. I like the mod so far and am only reporting some of the issues I've run into.

I am having issues with almost all of the quest NPC at some point in their respective quest chain effectively shutting down and either looping a single introductory dialogue line or no dialogue at all. A few resolved themselves or were just pathing issues like others have mentioned.(the brother and sister not entering the church for example, had to force an aaf scene then end it as mentioned by another user, to solve that one.)

One NPC, the woman that starts Twisted minds('Brooke'?), automatically resolved this after some time. Others, such as April and the 2 doctors haven't changed in the last week. Being unable to prompt the doctors in any way relating to April's quest and April being mute(she also exclusively 'walks' everywhere which happened with one other mod(problems of survivor but has since been resolved)). I was able to 'setstage' to move past this but the quest has since locked up again and I am not sure on her current mobility/conversational status. She did activate dialogue during the Deathclaw chase.

I have not tried some of the quests yet, such as the companion(Piper, Curie, Cait, Strong) related ones, have forced my way past progressively more and more objectives with the console. I have just recently stalled out 'Shes a friend indeed' entirely after 'Wolf Mother' was supposed to exit her non-existent power armor she only says one line then returns to idling. Forcing forward a bit and the next NPC in the quest only has one vanilla game line for me.

I did manage to complete Twisted minds and Stuck in the Middle with relatively no issues and Jade seems wholly functional so far. So I know in theory these characters/quests can work.

Other info:

Other comments mentioned specific mods that might cause the mute NPCs, I do not use the mentioned mods.

I have all the requirements installed/working except the hair one.(A few baldies don't scare me! :) )

Otherwise I have hit my limit for Fallout for a while. I'll definitely check in again for any progress next time I get the itch though! Really liked some of the quests/themes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 6:46 AM, Rockat said:

Years later - I've had the same problem so here's the solution I used (hopefully Google does its job and it'll show) - put Boston Breeder at the bottom of the load order if you can't talk to Zanoth.

I just have to say thank you so much for this. XD It was so frustrating and I couldn't figure out what was wrong

• 3 weeks later...

Guys any ideas why this mod causes every female to have "upped" body part morphs ? Like they are big. Every single one of them. Even mine, after some time.
Like when i first create a new game my character is same as the BodySlide build. Then it just gets a little fatter and the breast and butt gets really big. Which is the case of the females, all of them are like this.

Edit: I decided to get the screenshots too, it turns my character (slimmer one) to the second one (it's a npc, hence the face).
        All females are like this too.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edit2: It might not be BB that's causing the problem too, if it is not the cause can anyone please help me with this ?
          The suspect i have is EgoBallistic's FPE but when i removed that it still happened.

Edited by KKSSL
18 hours ago, KKSSL said:

Guys any ideas why this mod causes every female to have "upped" body part morphs ? Like they are big. Every single one of them. Even mine, after some time.
Like when i first create a new game my character is same as the BodySlide build. Then it just gets a little fatter and the breast and butt gets really big. Which is the case of the females, all of them are like this.

Edit: I decided to get the screenshots too, it turns my character (slimmer one) to the second one (it's a npc, hence the face).
        All females are like this too.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edit2: It might not be BB that's causing the problem too, if it is not the cause can anyone please help me with this ?
          The suspect i have is EgoBallistic's FPE but when i removed that it still happened.

Do you have sexual harassment installed? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96132-aaf-sexual-harassment-1032022/  pretty sure that has some kind of morphing effect in it.

5 minutes ago, athoga said:

Hey I have a question. There are animations for this mod right? What should I do if they aren’t triggering? Thanks!

Wallow and wail at the inevitability of the dark and uncaring universe.

If that doesn't work, manually starting the animations might be the best way to get some animated snuggles. The scripts were written when Four-Play was the animation system and I rigged those scripts to sorta work with AAF as best as I could, but I never quite got it to work nicely.