• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, ChibakoShiba said:

Im having problem with the pickman quest, pickman keeps getting distracted and end the conversation because there is an invisible hostile enemy around that i cant find, and now skipstage wont even work

Dont know if you managed to get past it? but you could try tcai in the console to turn off combat ai, see if that stops him getting distracted?, just dont forget to turn it back on lol.

7 hours ago, ChibakoShiba said:

is it normal to nor be able to talk to Hermes??

Enter the Lair quest is quite buggy unfortunately, I'm assuming he has you in the cave?, if so then yes you should be able to speak to him....well you dont really speak, the dialogue kicks off sex (which you will have to end manually with the AAF menu).

33 minutes ago, warblegarblegarble said:

I'm getting an invisible body for Brooke at the Dugout Inn for some reason? I assumed it was missing a required mod, but I show to have all requirements listed on the landing page

What body replacer are you using? If you save and restore does her body sometimes appear and sometimes not? Can you use the openactorcontainer console command on her and equip different clothing on her, and does that cause her body to suddenly appear?

9 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

What body replacer are you using? If you save and restore does her body sometimes appear and sometimes not? Can you use the openactorcontainer console command on her and equip different clothing on her, and does that cause her body to suddenly appear?

I'm using CBBE, tried to save/restore after confirming I had met all requirements and that there wasn't a custom mesh for her. Just did the opencontainer command and switched outfits and is fine now. Thanks for the suggestion

3 minutes ago, warblegarblegarble said:

I'm using CBBE, tried to save/restore after confirming I had met all requirements and that there wasn't a custom mesh for her. Just did the opencontainer command and switched outfits and is fine now. Thanks for the suggestion

Did you, by any chance, enable and configure the BodyGen feature of LooksMenu? There's a hard to nail down bug with it which mostly affects placed "loot_corpse" NPCs, but I've seen people report occasionally encountering it with living NPCs as well. Saving and reloading or changing their outfits often resets things and makes the problem disappear (or appear, if you're particularly unlucky).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Did you, by any chance, enable and configure the BodyGen feature of LooksMenu? There's a hard to nail down bug with it which mostly affects placed "loot_corpse" NPCs, but I've seen people report occasionally encountering it with living NPCs as well. Saving and reloading or changing their outfits often resets things and makes the problem disappear (or appear, if you're particularly unlucky).

I just switched out her outfit using your first suggestion and am not messing with it any further ha.

If you could lend an ear, I’m seeing triangles for my blood textures on a Vtaw outfit as well. I searched through and could only find a solution to uncheck full precision in OS, but that hasn’t worked. You think I’m just missing something in that process?

10 hours ago, warblegarblegarble said:

If you could lend an ear, I’m seeing triangles for my blood textures on a Vtaw outfit as well. I searched through and could only find a solution to uncheck full precision in OS, but that hasn’t worked. You think I’m just missing something in that process?

That doesn't sound familiar. If it's something I've run into, then I probably just didn't notice. Maybe others here have an idea, but more generally you're probably better off asking under a different topic if you can find one specific to those outfits or maybe start one about troubleshooting the shaders.

17 hours ago, RD6415 said:

I'm playing through Twisted Mind, I cleared Dunwich Borers and brought Brooke to the sanctum, killed the four ghouls there, and now I can't talk to Brooke at all to proceed. What can I do to fix this ? 

Do you have the player comments and headtracking mod installed?, that can interfere with the dialogue sometimes.  If you do turn it off with the hotkey and try again.

3 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Do you have the player comments and headtracking mod installed?, that can interfere with the dialogue sometimes.  If you do turn it off with the hotkey and try again.

Agreed, it caused problems in that spot for me as well. Restoring to a point before you start the ritual there and turning off PCaHT things went smoothly, though I think moving to the adjacent room and coming back or waiting for the conversation to abort also allows you to retry it from the beginning.

A question for the quest :

-BBM13 - Woman's Best Friend: Available once you take Dogmeat to Diamond City

Spoiler

Is there a way to incite dogmeat towards player again after the quest??

A (possible) bug:

-BBJ01 - The Green Devil: Started after completing "Doctor On Call"

Spoiler

Got out of the building (after killing all the gunner) and headed to the relay tower (quest marked) but nothing happened.

Edited by FrostWimbelton

Hey guys. Trying to make love to Jade in her room and the screen suddenly goes black and i can't talk to her anymore. Then she keeps saying things like "are we still talking" but i can't find her. Is there a way to get through this? I was looking forward to not skipping this content (obviously). Thanks a lot

edit: seems to be helped a bit by disabling dialogue camera, however I seem to have a problem with forced dialogue in general. Will get back if I figure it out.

edit: kicked XDI out of the list to test and it worked. sadly it will take 3 other mods with it and the save will be broken. Excellent content tho. Well done.

Nope, buggy as hell. The AAF options are invisible (still black screen) and when done can't find jade to talk to her. The black screen long version also has the same issue. Maybe just get rid of the black screen or force actors to a specially made cell or something for the black screen, I wouldn't mind the loading as long as it works.

any ideas to try I'm up for it if I can help test

Edited by korfio

For people having trouble with  "BBM08 - Caught In The Middle: Jamaica Plain". I used  "Jamaica Plain Navmesh" from the Nexus since most of the problems are the NPCs not bein able to go to the parking lot as needed. There are two options, one that fixed only the stair on the center square another that add additional nav mesh fixes. I used the second one  "Jamaica Plain extra navmesh fix". The result is that this one became the most stable off all quest...  I only tested the deathclaw ending.

On 3/28/2022 at 9:17 PM, Evilhomer said:

No I just checked I don't have these mods

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, UrFaveComrade said:

I've downloaded the Sleeveless Outfits file already. Does it not have Bodyslide Files with it? I can't ask them, they've locked all posts

Yeah, Eli sorta noped out when people started bitching at them. I was lucky enough to get permission to use the sleeveless outfits but they aren't really converted properly to FusionGirl or CBBE. In my current build the body morphs underneath the outfit itself so... there's that lol.

17 hours ago, UrFaveComrade said:

I've downloaded the Sleeveless Outfits file already. Does it not have Bodyslide Files with it? I can't ask them, they've locked all posts

The file linked in the requirements has an option for vanilla body and CBBE which includes the files needed for bodyslide.  How did you install it, you didnt just install the whole thing did you?.

the only other thing you can do for clothing

is to make a Boston Breeder Patch

1. Download and load FO4edit

2. load the mods

3. go to Boston breeders mod and then to Outfits

4. there should a handful of Jade outfits (I cannot remember now)

5. override them into a new esp/esl

6. if you have any outfit mods that you want to use with her then override one of them into the addon

7. in the addon, edit each outfit to remove the old clothes and add the new clothes.

there is missing details but I cannot remember the exact details

Have found that this mod is amusing to play.  I tend to run with male characters so some things don't quite mesh.  That said, it's a work in progress and things will sort out.

I run several other mods, that may or may not, cause some issues; though having the AAF stuff has proven useful with Dr. Wolfe...got stuck in a sex loop with her after I got her to the settlement, and before taking her to Diamond City.  After a few minutes, I tried different keys seeking to end the scene since it was obviously stuck...eventually hit home (AAF) and it came up, and ended the scene that way...and continued on.  

With the dogmeat run, I wasn't suave enough, at the time; to get sharon to handle things...probably a stupid question but, how do I actually capture?  She wouldn't submit/surrender, and just keeps getting back up at full health.  I used melee, and around 300 rounds of ammo knocking her down and out....tried interacting with her, had both the pc, and the dog assault her through AAF stuff....and so on.  Finally just went back a few saves and decided to talk to sharon after getting lady killer/charisma bumped up.  It's likely something simple that just didn't occur to me, or the AAF Violate interferes, or something.

The twilight one was fun.  Since I was there with brooke, I cleared the settlement spot and claimed it before heading into the lair.  Had to run the lair twice, though...first time, killed the demon without talking to him and brooke just did the ritual and we all just stood there looking at each other.  Reloaded, and was a bit more careful, talked to it, and then made my choice to side with brooke...things worked fine after that.

Just fyi...the one where the gal asks you to find her kids...where they hung up, for me, was the fence along the edge of the property.  Once I moved far enough away, they got around it and things were able to continue.

Look forward to running into the rest of the quests.  Keep up the good work.  :)