So couple of mods that are slightly incompatible with the mod, they still allow the mod to function but somewhat impair its functionality. So just did Family Affair in Sunshine Tidings Co-Op. Was able to get thru it mostly problem free, these first ones are not mod related that I know of, but the Yao Gai fight, it healed to full after dropping it down to low health. Second was outside the cabin with Jean, Mathew couldn't approach the door (will bring this up later because this might be mod related), and the third issue was the Church. Inside the Church the final bloatfly was shot and killed by the mother but it still was able to trigger the scene. Mathew and Jean couldn't enter the Church, had to go into AAF's scene starter and stand near the entrance and put them both into a sex animation and then end it before they started their dialogue.

So the mods that are somewhat problematic, first one has caused a few issue throughout because it puts extra trees in the NPCs pathways so they walk into them before eventually figuring out to walk around. Right now I can't find the mods name, but it adds alot of pine trees to the area making it much denser and somewhat lush. If you use a Cabin revamp mod like Rebuilt Sunshine Tidings, it makes them a little harder to walk into the cabins as they are more fixed than destroyed. I also have a extra named settlers mod that puts a friendly NPC into that church and he will also open fire on the bloatflies the moment they spawn. He first killed off the bloatfly that causes the scene with the mother, I turned his AI off and she still shot and killed the fly the moment it appeared.

On 2/12/2017 at 2:32 AM, Nat the bat said:

Been playing it, doing the Sunshine tradings quest and ran into a bug. Got up to the church and now she's stuck in there after the scene and now nothing is happening, her kids were outside, till Jean walked home and Matt is just standing there outside. Could be a mod conflict on my end, but not 100% sure. 

Totally agree! got the same problem here so Yea... its a bug un the Mod!

On 7/9/2022 at 1:48 PM, Doggrizzly said:

Totally agree! got the same problem here so Yea... its a bug un the Mod!

You can cheese this part a little. They did the same thing, they stopped at the entrance and never went in. If you get halfway between them and the door and hit Home to open the AAF scene creation, pick Matt and (Jean? forget her name). and then face the door and pick the option 10 Feet in front of (playername). AAF will put them on that spot and do whatever sex animation you chose. Then hit END to stop the scene. They should register as being near the door and the quest step should proceed.

Btw, bit of a bug here as well. I mentioned earlier if you do NOT actually do the quests for Oberland Station for When the Cows Come Home. I didn't want to have Oberland Station as a settlement to have to babysit so every time I approached one of the settlers would walk towards me to start their quest. I just clicked them and did TAI console which turns off their AI. Well after doing the Cows Come Home quest, both settlers vanished. I found one of them T posed in the Back Street shop as its one of the kidnapped settler locations. The other settler is currently MIA

ScreenShot167.png

22 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

uhhh ive already rescued pickman before i started the twisted minds quest, what do i do now? 

is there a console command fix?

ScreenShot15.png

I thought I had a path for that written into the mod. Perhaps he straight up disappears after his vanilla encounter and I forgot to have him reappear... or I did remember and borked up the command to do it.

In either event, you should be able to summon him back to you using the following commands:

PRID 0004AD4E (this should cause a line to appear at the top of your screen)

Moveto Player

(if nothing appears, enter the following) enable

For Caits Submission, are you supposed to be able to free Sue and Lana for the super mutant part? Its in Caits Dialogue to do so but both won't speak to me. That step was also very buggy. It kept trying to command cait instead of talking to her. Took a bit of fast traveling to finally get her to talk to me.

On 7/12/2022 at 5:10 PM, pepertje said:

In either event, you should be able to summon him back to you using the following commands:

PRID 0004AD4E (this should cause a line to appear at the top of your screen)

Moveto Player

(if nothing appears, enter the following) enable

nope, that didn't do it

quest is broken, need to work on it

also the mod isn't very interesting without a player slavery and impregnation mod, wouldave been really hot if enter the lair quest had an ending with player becoming the deathclaws permanent wife or the supermutants that took over jamaica plain bred her too but i guess ill just use aaf family planning enhanced and my own imagination

still a pretty cool mod tho

ScreenShot16.png

Edited by nonofyodambiznes
5 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

the mod isn't very interesting without a player slavery and impregnation mod, wouldave been really hot if enter the lair quest had an ending with player becoming the deathclaws permanent wife or the supermutants that took over jamaica plain bred her too but i guess ill just use aaf family planning enhanced and my own imagination

Yes, this mod unfortunately ceased significant development before AAF, FPE and so on were really a thing. It did an amazing job given the options generally available at the time, and the addition of AAF support later was appreciated even if it doesn't really work as smoothly as more modern AAF-oriented mods.

On 7/14/2022 at 3:22 AM, vaultbait said:

Yes, this mod unfortunately ceased significant development before AAF, FPE and so on were really a thing. It did an amazing job given the options generally available at the time, and the addition of AAF support later was appreciated even if it doesn't really work as smoothly as more modern AAF-oriented mods.

hear hear! ?

Don't really think I'll get a good answer but I am perplexed. This is my second playthough of this mod so I should know better. Anyway, Cait is permanently borked. Console commands, disable/enable and reloads got me through the initiation with Jade. Things went well with the bear until it came time to wait. Cait became completely unresponsive, doing that little bugged step. Completed quest via console successfully, Cait still bugged. Reloaded before that quest,  bugged.

On a funny note, Cait, Heather and I got ambushed by a Legendary Deathclaw, my health dropped below threshold and I surrendered.  Since I have sex until exhaustion checked, the Daethclaw had a dandy old time with me and Heather. He would run over to bugged-step Cait, pause then come back to us, eventually ignoring Cait. My hope of a good Deathclaw shagging to snap her out of it vanished.

Short of going way back in saves, Can I save Cait?

Edited by bucpar
2 hours ago, bucpar said:

Don't really think I'll get a good answer but I am perplexed. This is my second playthough of this mod so I should know better. Anyway, Cait is permanently borked. Console commands, disable/enable and reloads got me through the initiation with Jade. Things went well with the bear until it came time to wait. Cait became completely unresponsive, doing that little bugged step. Completed quest via console successfully, Cait still bugged. Reloaded before that quest,  bugged.

On a funny note, Cait, Heather and I got ambushed by a Legendary Deathclaw, my health dropped below threshold and I surrendered.  Since I have sex until exhaustion checked, the Daethclaw had a dandy old time with me and Heather. He would run over to bugged-step Cait, pause then come back to us, eventually ignoring Cait. My hope of a good Deathclaw shagging to snap her out of it vanished.

Short of going way back in saves, Can I save Cait?

Cait's entire quest chain was buggy AF for me. The Jade/Cait scene I had to approach Jade and then hit Home to bring up AAF and pick her for a scene and choose a spot nearest Jade. I don't know if you can fix her post issue or not. Had to do this in a few other areas to get NPCs to be nearest were they should be for a quest to proceed. I'd say maybe try picking Cait in a AAF scene and see if it snaps her out of it.

13 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Cait's entire quest chain was buggy AF for me. The Jade/Cait scene I had to approach Jade and then hit Home to bring up AAF and pick her for a scene and choose a spot nearest Jade. I don't know if you can fix her post issue or not. Had to do this in a few other areas to get NPCs to be nearest were they should be for a quest to proceed. I'd say maybe try picking Cait in a AAF scene and see if it snaps her out of it.

I just went back to a pre-quest save and got her back. Ending up being a very annoying stage. I know the quest says "wait for Cait" but I didn't realize it meant that literally. I ended up having to put a sleeping bag down outside the cabin and basically sleep for a week. If I fast traveled, Cait came with . . . borked. If I got into combat Cait showed up . . . borked. Super Mutant quest going okay so far.

10 hours ago, bucpar said:

I just went back to a pre-quest save and got her back. Ending up being a very annoying stage. I know the quest says "wait for Cait" but I didn't realize it meant that literally. I ended up having to put a sleeping bag down outside the cabin and basically sleep for a week. If I fast traveled, Cait came with . . . borked. If I got into combat Cait showed up . . . borked. Super Mutant quest going okay so far.

I console commanded thru that, the whole waiting a week when you have a following companion, hate to say is a very bad decision. If the mod would unfollow them it would be a different story. Cait didn't get bugged for me that way, for the Super Mutants she would find the spot on the side walk and then kneel down with her hands behind her back. The Yao Gai and Deathclaw, I believe she'd try staying near it. I did fast travel with the Super Mutant one and she did stay at her spot, didn't try it in the other 2 stages, but yeah, having to wait a week with a companion character isn't very good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 7:12 AM, sleepyagent said:

Hi All,

Having another problem. I've engaged April's quest line and I've made it to The Hornet's Nest quest objective that asks you to listen to the briefing. I cannot get the briefing conversation to occur despite interacting with April several times inside the Sigma bunker. She just moves between sitting down and using the cooking station. Is there any sort of workaround available? Thanks

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

13 hours ago, ChibakoShiba said:

I am so fucking fed up with the twisted mind quest, Brook slived me 100 of times and she keep doing to over and over. What the fuck is this quest

I assume you are the quarry where she is supposed to perform the ritual on you??, the most likely problem is that something is interupting the scene, for quite a few people this was the player comments and head tracking mod, do you have that installed?, if so, use the hotkey in game to disable it before the scene starts and it "should" run through correctly. if you dont have that mod, it could another mod that affects dialogue somehow.

(╬ ಠ益ಠ) I really want to like this mod but it fucks up a lot. Seems like triggers need work. Really really need the console commands to skip or finish quest parts. Seen a lot of comments in regard to that need. Many peoples issues could be sidesteped with this. Like I have finally got Megan to the deathclaws after so many hiccups but fuck all happens and the npcs just stand there doing nothing

Edited by VictorDoUrden

Pepperjte,

Is it possible to make "Enter the Lair" a repeatable quest?  Hermes doesn't get killed (it's been a long time since I last played that quest)

What I have in mind is that your Nora manages to escape without killing Hermes - as long as Hermes has already knocked her up.   Then on occasion, Herms tracks her down again if she's anywhere near the same area where Hermes captured her for breeding her again. It'd only trigger if she was  A: not pregnant  and B: Near the same area where you'd run into Hermes.   The option to escape would become available once your Nora gets knocked up (maybe tie FPE into the quest, maybe even give Hermes enhanced fertility to speed up the impregnation.  

Kind of like an repeatable captivity/breeding quest

Edited by Celedhring
31 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Pepperjte,

Is it possible to make "Enter the Lair" a repeatable quest?  Hermes doesn't get killed (it's been a long time since I last played that quest)

What I have in mind is that your Nora manages to escape without killing Hermes - as long as Hermes has already knocked her up.   Then on occasion, Herms tracks her down again if she's anywhere near the same area where Hermes captured her for breeding her again. It'd only trigger if she was  A: not pregnant  and B: Near the same area where you'd run into Hermes.   The option to escape would become available once your Nora gets knocked up (maybe tie FPE into the quest, maybe even give Hermes enhanced fertility to speed up the impregnation.  

Kind of like an repeatable captivity/breeding quest

There is actually a choice not to kill him and he can then become a follower i think, although much like the rest of the quest, it was kinda broken and once he was a follower i couldnt get rid of him again. i like your idea though but i think the mod is all but abandoned at this point.

The really fun part about the 'enter the lair' quest was the survival part of it...trying to escape the glowing sea butt naked, got through most of it to the end.  The main problem when Hermes was when required to do something to progress the quest, his broken ass would just lock the quest up.  I had to really console command my way through the end and clear the quest,  can I still get my things somewhere.  I really don't want to reload. 

I found the duffle bag.  My bad.  I did a little more searching in the Atlantic offices...right in front of my face.  So I'm good, got all my stuff back.  May I make a suggestion, change Hermes from a death claw to a mutant.  There would be better AAF animations with a mutant. 

Edited by leesjig
On 8/6/2022 at 9:33 AM, leesjig said:

The really fun part about the 'enter the lair' quest was the survival part of it...trying to escape the glowing sea butt naked, got through most of it to the end.  The main problem when Hermes was when required to do something to progress the quest, his broken ass would just lock the quest up.  I had to really console command my way through the end and clear the quest,  can I still get my things somewhere.  I really don't want to reload. 

I found the duffle bag.  My bad.  I did a little more searching in the Atlantic offices...right in front of my face.  So I'm good, got all my stuff back.  May I make a suggestion, change Hermes from a death claw to a mutant.  There would be better AAF animations with a mutant. 

RSE II: Abductions offers captivity at the hands of Super Mutants.  (and hostile human factions such as Raiders and Gunners as well)