On 11/18/2022 at 4:21 AM, Yellowmonk said:

Having an issue where jade does not load completely her head, hands, gun, and holotags are loaded but here body is not i have sleveless outfits installed.image.png.43eeb46237ae5e1c019a13cff0169ac6.png

That usually happens if you dont have the outfit mod installed...but if you have it like you said then that is strange, only thing i can suggest is double check all the files installed correctly, meshes etc, other than that....not a fix really but the simplist way to solve it would be to just give her another outfit to wear.

1 hour ago, Lonelyboii said:

I just got into the basement at Florian, and can't seem to continue from here on, it says to find the tracker and i simply can't find it?

Β 

I dont think the quest really explains it but you dont actually have to find anything, jade does.Β  She should come down to the basement, find the tracker(which doesnt really exist)and it triggers a dialogue for her, which moves things along.Β  In my experience she quite often struggled to get to the spot to advance things, so i had to reload multiple times before it worked, you could try using the console to move her to the bottom of the stairs but that was also very hit and miss for me.

4 hours ago, UrFaveComrade said:

I'm having trouble with Enter the Lair. After Hermes fucks me, the quest prompt remains on him, and Sonia's dialogue doesn't trigger so I can't advance. The last save I can go back to is almost 10 hours ago. I left the AAF scene early (he pounds you for irl ages) and I can't engage with him anymore either

Β 

You didn't leave early, the sex scenes initiated by this mod never stop, you have to manually end them all including that one.

Β 

It's been a while since I played this, but I think you don't get Sonia's dialogue until Hermes leaves the cave. I might have slept after the fucking before talking to her? I can't remember for sure now.

On 11/26/2022 at 2:49 AM, vaultbait said:

Β 

You didn't leave early, the sex scenes initiated by this mod never stop, you have to manually end them all including that one.

Β 

It's been a while since I played this, but I think you don't get Sonia's dialogue until Hermes leaves the cave. I might have slept after the fucking before talking to her? I can't remember for sure now.

It's alright, I remembered the console command to advance the quest about 5 minutes after posting this

I wish with Hermes he would not follow you around the map if you go to close to where . his quest starts . i did not even have his quest up so i did not notice . it was he spawns . now he following me around the full map and its driving me crazy.. he should have a limit to how far he can follow you .

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to try asking here for advice before I royally lose my shit at the mod author here for making a buggy as fuck quest that takes all your items and starts if you so much as look at the glowing sea. Does anyone know of a way to get your items back or spawn in the duffle bag containing your gear for the quest Enter the Lair? I'm about to lose a 60 hour play file (or at the very least all my fucking gear) because this quest is so damn buggy and won't progress no matter what console commands I try and I don't have any older saves.

4 hours ago, marcusdom said:

I'm going to try asking here for advice before I royally lose my shit at the mod author here for making a buggy as fuck quest that takes all your items and starts if you so much as look at the glowing sea. Does anyone know of a way to get your items back or spawn in the duffle bag containing your gear for the quest Enter the Lair? I'm about to lose a 60 hour play file (or at the very least all my fucking gear) because this quest is so damn buggy and won't progress no matter what console commands I try and I don't have any older saves.

Yeah that's quite an issue. The best thing you could have done was having a mod that allows our companions to always be with you and to give them some items (like weapons/ammos, radaways and things like that). But since you're already in, at which point are you locked?Β 

https://breeder.fandom.com/wiki/Enter_The_Lair

Pretty much everything after 100, finding the radsuits. Had a bug where as soon as I left the cave to find the radio Hermes gets pissed and comes charging at me so I couldn't go anywhere. I got around that by just advancing the quest using commands. 120 works fine (besides having to spam "2" because the dialogue box closes before I can see the responses) but after that it completely falls apart with Sonia refusing to interact with me or the environment in anyway afterwards.

Β 

I took her to the Atlantic Offices and even manually moved her around with commands but she never did anything. I tried advancing the quest stages again including past whats listed on the wiki but nothing. I tried also manually spawning in Abigail when she's supposed to show up but she also doesn't speak and no change with Sonia. I can probably just forcibly complete the quest but that doesn't solve the equipment problem.

3 hours ago, marcusdom said:

Pretty much everything after 100, finding the radsuits. Had a bug where as soon as I left the cave to find the radio Hermes gets pissed and comes charging at me so I couldn't go anywhere. I got around that by just advancing the quest using commands. 120 works fine (besides having to spam "2" because the dialogue box closes before I can see the responses) but after that it completely falls apart with Sonia refusing to interact with me or the environment in anyway afterwards.

Β 

I took her to the Atlantic Offices and even manually moved her around with commands but she never did anything. I tried advancing the quest stages again including past whats listed on the wiki but nothing. I tried also manually spawning in Abigail when she's supposed to show up but she also doesn't speak and no change with Sonia. I can probably just forcibly complete the quest but that doesn't solve the equipment problem.

Β 

Β 

• 4 weeks later...

Been looking for an hour for the deathclaw thats suppsoed to trigger this quest. :(

Is thereΒ  a prereq I am missing?

been walking all over between the southside of the junkyard and the edge of the glowing sea to the river and back in accordance with internet guidance.

Went so far south the gunners at vault 95 started shooting at me/

Β 

Never metΒ  a deathclaw south of the park or southish near the glowing sea.

Can someone give me hint?

Β 

Killed most mutants at the junkyard at this point.

Not sure how the damsel in distress persona goes with that ...

Β 

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

during quest Enter The Lair when u go to the deathclaw and it teleports u... it then removes curie from the game.. cant console command teleport to her or her to u it takes u to her last location ( b4 the teleport near the deathclaw) but she doest exist it also breaks vip tracker in the terminals thats part of workshop dlc so u cant even track the npcs anymore... this is huge game breaking bug it also removed 2 of my modded companions from the game to.

Edited by secretagent6012
13 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Been looking for an hour for the deathclaw thats suppsoed to trigger this quest. :(

Is thereΒ  a prereq I am missing?

been walking all over between the southside of the junkyard and the edge of the glowing sea to the river and back in accordance with internet guidance.

Went so far south the gunners at vault 95 started shooting at me/

Β 

Never metΒ  a deathclaw south of the park or southish near the glowing sea.

Can someone give me hint?

Β 

Killed most mutants at the junkyard at this point.

Not sure how the damsel in distress persona goes with that ...

Β 

I remember running into an issue where some terrain edits in South of the Sea caused Hermes (the deathclaw) to become trapped so he couldn't reach me. I ended up figuring out his loaded refID and using the console to move him to my location in order to trigger the abduction scene.

24 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Β 

I remember running into an issue where some terrain edits in South of the Sea caused Hermes (the deathclaw) to become trapped so he couldn't reach me. I ended up figuring out his loaded refID and using the console to move him to my location in order to trigger the abduction scene.

What is the console command?

Β 

I been looking for a list of those forever for this mod and asome othersΒ :)

Β 

Also this mod gameplay vignette is turning out to beΒ  a lot of fun.

I would have never downloaded it if it hadnt been recommended to me in PM by another mod author, since the name kinda sounds a bit over the top (to me).

But the quests that have been working for me so far have been great.

Β 

The plots have even been plausible and kinda realistic give the in-game universe:

Just finished Jamaica Plains quest which was absolutly brilliant .

Β 

The oberland quest is not finished but clearly (within the game universive rules) veryu plausible as I now try to track out possible corruption by the mayor (?) of oberland.

Β 

The missing children quest was also plausible within the universe rules.

Those things are important to me for immersion.

I aolso did the doctor quest.

Β 

Those are the only 4 quests I done so far.

Β 

I avoid the vanilla quests for example I am NOT going to fight the forged to rescure that guy with my damsel in distress character, A Vanilla quest Preston gave me when he sent me to Finch farm.

there isΒ  a too much fighting for me left in the game as it is,Β  to plausibly have a pretty young woman in a short dress engage in firefights with grown armored and heavily armed men.

Β 

Last time I went by the forged (to go to the slog on that doctor quest) a fight broke out and the predictable happend ....even though I legitimately tried to fight as hard as I could, even had a cheat guass rifle on me and had the game set to easy so I could walk the landscape in ym nice and pretty clothes, the forged quckly overpowered my character to within 10 % health and then took their spoils of war when she was forced ot surrender (I have auto surrender set at 10% even though it should probably be much higher for immersion, but I did not want the game to force me into surrender too often when I still have plenty stim packs..

Β 

I also avoid quests that are obvious too intense fight quests since it does not fit the character I built.

Β 

While my other playthroughs are nearly all guy characters now, forΒ  a playthrough with a vignette called "Boston Breeders" I belive it needs to be a female player character again, who is obviously also at risk from the virusΒ  and who can relate to the young women involved, better than a man could. (in my humble opinion)

Β 

Β 

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
30 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

What is the console command?

Β 

The command is called moveto, but the hard part is working out the refID (note not formID) for Hermes so that you can move him. Probably the fastest way is to open the plugin with the CK and filter the NPCs list in the object window for Hermes, then right-click and get the use-info list for it, double-click the entry that finds to jump to the cell he's placed in, and then either double-click him in the render window to bring up the edit window or filter the cell view objects list by name and then right-click the entry there and edit, which will bring up a window with the reference editor ID in hex.

Β 

30 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I been looking for a list of those forever for this mod and asome othersΒ :)

Β 

For the most part you're not going to find that, because authors of actively developed mods would typically rather spend the time to fix bugs users discover rather than spend the time to document how to work around unfixed bugs (and authors of no longer actively developed mods generally don't have the time to do either one). Also a lot of console commands are going to require forms or references which vary based on the index numbers of each user's plugins list, so it wouldn't be straight cut-and-paste in many cases anyway.