1 hour ago, Celestia 666 said:

hey ive come across abug where any aaf scenes triggered through the BB dialogue options never end, any suggestions as to what to do

The way the mod calls the aaf scenes is wrong somehow, so this will happen, you will need to end it manually with the aaf menu.

2 hours ago, Celestia 666 said:

hey ive come across abug where any aaf scenes triggered through the BB dialogue options never end, any suggestions as to what to do

Assuming you haven't overridden AAF's default keybindings, you can end the animations once you're done watching them: Press the HOME key on your keyboard to bring up AAF's on-screen interface; press the END key to transition the animation to its ending sequence; press the HOME key again to hide the AAF interface.

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Assuming you haven't overridden AAF's default keybindings, you can end the animations once you're done watching them: Press the HOME key on your keyboard to bring up AAF's on-screen interface; press the END key to transition the animation to its ending sequence; press the HOME key again to hide the AAF interface.

right ok thanks ill give it a try next time it happens cheers

this might be a silly question but does Boston breeder have pc pregnancy like in fertile breeder or is it more quest line based with the pc just helping the breeders, i do have fallout fantasy on as a vampire nymph, which says on the character sheet that I'm unable to be impregnated so if it does have player pregnancy that might be why i haven't encountered it yet.

cheers

2 hours ago, Celestia 666 said:

this might be a silly question but does Boston breeder have pc pregnancy like in fertile breeder or is it more quest line based with the pc just helping the breeders, i do have fallout fantasy on as a vampire nymph, which says on the character sheet that I'm unable to be impregnated so if it does have player pregnancy that might be why i haven't encountered it yet.

cheers

I never got around to implementing the pregnancy system from Family Planning in the mod so any pregnancy is accidental I suppose XD

7 hours ago, Celestia 666 said:

cheers

the thing you have to remember is that this mod was made before my Creature impregnation mods.

and certainly before I started working on FPER.

I think this mod came out before Family Planning. (so it wasn't Family Planning Enhanced) *but I might be wrong about this one (too long ago)

if Boston Breeders was made today then certainly steps would have happened to allow certain items to happen (Impregnation, Birth, Bah bah)

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

the thing you have to remember is that this mod was made before my Creature impregnation mods.

and certainly before I started working on FPER.

I think this mod came out before Family Planning. (so it wasn't Family Planning Enhanced) *but I might be wrong about this one (too long ago)

if Boston Breeders was made today then certainly steps would have happened to allow certain items to happen (Impregnation, Birth, Bah bah)

Oh, certainly. If everything had been in place back when I made this mod, I could have built the mod around those systems. Instead I had to shove in a sex system halfway through that got replaced by AAF later on, tucking it into a structure that didn't take the sex scene into account aside from a text box ?

On 4/28/2022 at 4:47 AM, Evilhomer said:

The file linked in the requirements has an option for vanilla body and CBBE which includes the files needed for bodyslide.  How did you install it, you didnt just install the whole thing did you?.

I did, but it's fine now, I ended up giving her an outfit myself

A few issues, in “The Green Devil” when I arrive at the tower to confront Ritual Clarity nothing triggers and I cannot talk with the alien. I’ve setstage’d through whatever parts get stuck (everything after that point) and cannot get Jade to move to have her trigger dialogue in the Greenhouse in Diamond City. The prid command didn’t work to move her into the area so that questline seems dead now?

Also, Somerville quest seems to have a similar issue, only I can’t talk to Don after completing the initial Deathclaw event. The objective marker is outside of the map on the far west side. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand the voice pack stuff.

I see iUBBGKrT in download...,

BLANK AUDIO FILES

I see alternatively computer generated voice lines

I see F4z-Ro-D-oh

Just down load all of it?

unpack/repack audio files?  what the iUBBGKrT in downloads?  

So If go alternatively with F4z-Ro-D-oh, I don't need iUBBGKrT, or BLANK AUDIO FILES,  or voice generted files, or unpack/repack any files.

I just go with main file and F4z-Ro-D-oh?

On 12/1/2019 at 4:57 AM, JeanKatana said:

Yes, Zanoth killed the synth (but sometimes, the synth kills Zanoth). Zanoth needs to hit the synth several times to kill him. I played on survival difficulty, maybe it is the issue?

After Zanoth killed the synth, I just can't talk to him, there is no message like "this actor is busy". He just stays right here forever. Exit the cave then return in the cave doesn't change anything.

Years later - I've had the same problem so here's the solution I used (hopefully Google does its job and it'll show) - put Boston Breeder at the bottom of the load order if you can't talk to Zanoth.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VictorDoUrden said:

"-Animation packs to go with AAF"

this is a entirely worthless statement. What packs that are needed should really be mentioned and linked

Read it as: whatever turns you on...as long as it is an AAF animation pack.

Worked for me that is.

11 hours ago, cosworth said:

Read it as: whatever turns you on...as long as it is an AAF animation pack.

Worked for me that is.

Does it not work like a regular mod? Instance/event triggers X blah blah? Is it just a wheel that spins choosing a random animation out of available options or one must themselves chose which animation to play out at a prompt? One would think there would be specific type of animations to fit the theme/plot/event

12 minutes ago, VictorDoUrden said:

Does it not work like a regular mod? Instance/event triggers X blah blah? Is it just a wheel that spins choosing a random animation out of available options or one must themselves chose which animation to play out at a prompt? One would think there would be specific type of animations to fit the theme/plot/event

Like the vast majority of AAF-integrated mods, it asks AAF to choose a random animation based on a set of constraints (animation tags, a.k.a "themes"). I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "a regular mod" since you seem to have your own definition which differs from my experience (that there is no such thing as "a regular mod").

56 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Like the vast majority of AAF-integrated mods, it asks AAF to choose a random animation based on a set of constraints (animation tags, a.k.a "themes"). I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "a regular mod" since you seem to have your own definition which differs from my experience (that there is no such thing as "a regular mod").

I mean quite literally regular mods. What else could I mean? There are several standards extremely obviously. There are over 40000 files on fo4 nexus. Vast majoritry being the injection of item or items into gameworld, item replacer/alteration. This mod alters behavior and creates triggers with responses so ofc I am not in any context referring to weather or light and whatnot.  Any mods with scripted events/triggers have specific things happen as randomness is nonexistent as there is fundamentally no need for it aside from aiming and npc reactions being the only possible context I could be referring to here... on a quest mod thread. With specific theme... with implied actions... By all means correct me if I am inaccurate or missing something. You are thusly incorrect in "that there is no such thing as "a regular mod"

But this is all overly digressing from my question in regards to getting the mod to run proper