2 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I been looking for a list of those forever for this mod and asome others :)

The plots have even been plausible and kinda realistic give the in-game universe:

Just finished Jamaica Plains quest which was absolutly brilliant .

A little enhancement I added to Jamaica Plains for immersion:

SPOILERS!:

Spoiler

Just before the supermutants came to Jamaica Plains in the workup to the fight, I noticed there were only 3 women/girls in the camp.

So I made a point in cheat travel to sanctuary and send the 3 prettiest girls in town (from better settlers mods) to Jamaica Plains, plus took out a raiders nest in Concord with commmonwealth captives set to max, which brought in another 5 girls, which I fast traveled to Jamaica plains (also put in more water/beds/food to accomodate this)

This way when Katie says Megan was supposed to "give them a taste of what we have on offer" she is not made a liar. :)

Thats the only critique I have on this quest at all, the group of settlers probbaly should have been a lot richer in attractive young women to support the logic of everyone's actions (supermutant and settlement leadership alike)

Maybe 10 "Megans" or so living in town and after Megans almost enthsiastic volunteerism the others balancing this out by speaking after the "deal" speech expressing scepticism/fear/ even loathing at the prospects presented, when Katy presents the deal, but only most grudgingly/nervous/fearful accepting only due to the dire situation they are in.

One could have even dropped  a line in Katies dialogue with the SS near the beginnig of the vignette about most of the group's men havind died in the previous battle, which also was very plausible due to having been "thrown out" in what was clearly a significant prior battle.

But this is nit picking for tiny tweaks, its just a Brilliant quest though.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
5 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

SPOILERS!:

Hide contents

Just before the supermutants came to Jamaica Plains in the workup to the fight, I noticed there were only 3 women in the camp and none of them as pretty as Megan.

So I made a point in cheat travel to sanctuary and send the 3 prettiest girls in town to Jamaica Plains, plus took out a raiders nest in Concord with commmonwealth captives set to max, which brought in another 5 girls, which I fast traveled to Jamaica plains (also put in more water/beds/food to accomodate this)

Spoiler

I did something similar and turned it into an all-women settlement, though I handed it over to the deathclaws so it ended up being a mix of deathclaws and breeding slaves eventually.

53 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Hide contents

I did something similar and turned it into an all-women settlement, though I handed it over to the deathclaws so it ended up being a mix of deathclaws and breeding slaves eventually.

Spoiler

For me the men cant be sent to another settlement not sure why.

I was going to send them to settlemts in need of extra brawn but the "move" tab was always greyed out.

Maybe the mod did it on purpose?

But you are right the logic of the vignette and the deal they made means it becomes a all women settlement that does not have to provide for its own security. 

Usually I am very careful of balancing my settlements between the sexes.

balancing to me means maybe or 55/45 ish F/M balance in favor of women ( since in the wasteland men would die off faster with all the conflict as they do in history and many men  get recruited off for raiders/gunners etc so most wastelands settlements should have a small female majority to be plausible in the wasteland.

The only settlements I usually have that are  a true 50/50 or even 60/40 ish in favor of men and are often the ones who are sandwiched beween many hostile groups.

..and of coruse the supermutants "funning" with the local girls in the presence of the men might make for conflict too so all women in Jamaica Plains is needed. Perhaps as explaiend in the mod the men will eventually leave for other settelentns if the settlement menu does not allow me to move them.

So I found the alien Breeder Virus syringe.

By the description of the fielf in menu and in-game this virus should;

a) unlock all species

b) make for faster pregnanacies

c) make all offspring viable

d) make for greater pregnancy chance.

Does it really work as is or do I need ot take addtionla actions like go into the MC to turn on STD?

-Also its listed an an "STD" and I have STD turned off in family planning enhanced.

Do I need to turn that on or is the injection independent of such settings?

-I tested it by have relations with a supermutant and turned on chance notifcations (I usually have them off for immersion)

it showed me the 3% chance that is set in base.

Is there a "shadow multiplier or anyting like that or do I simply need to turn on STD toggle?

8 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

So I found the alien Breeder Virus syringe.

By the description of the fielf in menu and in-game this virus should;

a) unlock all species

b) make for faster pregnanacies

c) make all offspring viable

d) make for greater pregnancy chance.

Does it really work as is or do I need ot take addtionla actions like go into the MC to turn on STD?

-Also its listed an an "STD" and I have STD turned off in family planning enhanced.

Do I need to turn that on or is the injection independent of such settings?

-I tested it by have relations with a supermutant and turned on chance notifcations (I usually have them off for immersion)

it showed me the 3% chance that is set in base.

Is there a "shadow multiplier or anyting like that or do I simply need to turn on STD toggle?

well STD Breeder Virus is from my Mod 'Family Planning Enhanced Redux' and I made that as a tribute to this mod(Boston Breeder) and it isn't directly connected to Boston Breeder.

Boston Breeder is purely a story mod (with fake pregnancies)

FPER is a gameplay mod (with 'real' pregnancies) *I must admit that the breeder virus thing did go out of hand. so I should try to fix it

also FPER is a lot newer while BB is fairly old now.

I still enjoy Boston Breeder because it does have some really good stories.

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

well STD Breeder Virus is from my Mod 'Family Planning Enhanced Redux' and I made that as a tribute to this mod(Boston Breeder) and it isn't directly connected to Boston Breeder.

Boston Breeder is purely a story mod (with fake pregnancies)

FPER is a gameplay mod (with 'real' pregnancies) *I must admit that the breeder virus thing did go out of hand. so I should try to fix it

also FPER is a lot newer while BB is fairly old now.

I still enjoy Boston Breeder because it does have some really good stories.

So if I use it on myself it should "do something" and I should get pregnant easier (with same MCM settings) and deliver faster and it will unlock all species regardless of species settings in the MCM for Family Planning Enhanced Redux (great work BTW!)?

Or do I still need to go into MCM to enable various things?Thanks!!!

:)

4 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

So if I use it on myself it should "do something" and I should get pregnant easier (with same MCM settings) and deliver faster and it will unlock all species regardless of species settings in the MCM for Family Planning Enhanced Redux (great work BTW!)?

Or do I still need to go into MCM to enable various things?Thanks!!!

:)

so I am trying to remember if the breeder virus negates one of the options (I might add it in)

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Probably the fastest way is to open the plugin with the CK and filter the NPCs list in the object window for Hermes, then right-click and get the use-info list for it, double-click the entry that finds to jump to the cell he's placed in, and then either double-click him in the render window to bring up the edit window or filter the cell view objects list by name and then right-click the entry there and edit, which will bring up a window with the reference editor ID in hex.

I know what a reference ID is and a  moveto command, I understood nothing else in that paragrpah, sorry :)

2 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I know what a reference ID is and a  moveto command, I understood nothing else in that paragrpah, sorry :)

I was trying to explain one way I'm aware (with the Fallout 4 Creation Kit) of to find the reference ID for the Hermes instance placed in the worldspace, which you would need to know to be able to use the moveto command on it. There may be a way to do it with FO4Edit, but I'm not sure how to search for references instantiated from a specific form.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I was trying to explain one way I'm aware (with the Fallout 4 Creation Kit) of to find the reference ID for the Hermes instance placed in the worldspace, which you would need to know to be able to use the moveto command on it. There may be a way to do it with FO4Edit, but I'm not sure how to search for references instantiated from a specific form.

Thank you.

I must admit I have neither FO4 Edit nor Creation Kit nor wouldI know how to use them if I did.

Is there a list anywhere for refernce IDs?

I looked for Hermes ID (which is think is the "guy" trying to snatch me right?) online but could not find.

PS: I also decided to send Pumpkin from "better settlers" back to Sanctuary.

She is just too nice and does not deserve to be sent to this the new jamaica plains.

The other 2 from better settlers on the other hand, once you get to know them, are either bitchy and arrogant ( Courtney) or always quip abut how their looks let them manipulate people.

So I do not feel bad at all for putting those 2 into that situation, serves them right i think..

And there is no need to keep Pumpkin there since plenty of rescued girls from commonwealth captives are "helping out" too.

during quest Enter The Lair when u go to the deathclaw and it teleports u... it then removes curie and cait from the game.. cant console command teleport to her or her to u it takes u to her last location ( b4 the teleport near the deathclaw) but she doest exist it also breaks vip tracker in the terminals thats part of workshop dlc so u cant even track the npcs anymore... this is huge game breaking bug it also removed 2 of my modded companions from the game to.

not getting any support for this so removing the mod until its fixed.

Edited by secretagent6012

So I been doing a "friend in need" but its just seems like a shoot 'em quest with little erotic content. Stopped when one of the key NPCs got stuck at a mesh and couldnt move any more near the very end of part 2.

After waiting several minutes I went back to another save to try the demon quest wit Brooke.

but she wont talk to me and goes anywhere near in that Inn except the Bobrov brothers I am supposed to over hear her from.

When I did the Friend in need quest it took me to that inn and she started speaking to me but I left not wanting to interrupt "friend in need".

So I wonder if I could do "Caits submisison".

That sounds erotic but for that I have to travel to Combat zone and kill all the raiders there to get her and then keep her long enough as a companion to get 500 plus affinity.

I know there is a console command to set affinity yes? Can anyone tell me what is pretty please. :)

Thanks!

EDIT FOUND IT IN A SEARCH. WISH ME LUCK :)

So I finished Green devil in order meet the condition for "cait's submisison"

A suggestion to tweak the conversation between jade and 

Spoiler

The last concversation between Jade and the alien should be something like him saying, "you only pursued me  with hatred because you were disapointed when I let you go as a sex slave."  " she thinks about it and reluctantly agrees and then he says something like "now that I am here workiing with your scientist I'll make this apartments livable again with my tech and I'll make you my sex slave . Agreed?"  "yes, yes! of course!!" ( and Jade hugs and kisses the alien)  ;) 

But I cant console set her affinity 

I used setav ca_affinity first 700 then 1010 which should put her way past the trigger of 500 but no luck.

Saved/reloaded a couple times too after console command to "trigger".

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

Just started a new playthrough with this and I was wondering what the best way to start it would be? As in, which quests should be done in which order?

I would start with the one at Somerville.

yes its some travel but its a simple intro quest thats in the spirit of it and does not include any shoot-em-ups and so is good for a low level character.

It can be started w/o Preston giving you the quest just by showing up.

I tried to stay away from the Vanilla quests as much as possible (they are still around mostly)

10 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I would start with the one at Somerville.

yes its some travel but its a simple intro quest thats in the spirit of it and does not include any shoot-em-ups and so is good for a low level character.

It can be started w/o Preston giving you the quest just by showing up.

I tried to stay away from the Vanilla quests as much as possible (they are still around mostly)

Does it go into detail about what a breeder is and so on?

12 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Does it go into detail about what a breeder is and so on?

Yes it explains it quite well I think and serves as a good starter quest.

If memory serves Oberland station may also have a quest not too complex and has no prereqsiute and can fire just by showing up .

Another good start quest is to be found in Salem. a lady worried for her daughter waiting in front of a house across from the museum of witchcraft.

Probably the Sabine in Salem or the farm in Somerville are the best start quests.

13 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Just started a new playthrough with this and I was wondering what the best way to start it would be? As in, which quests should be done in which order?

I don't really see a "correct" order to do these quests, I'd suggest to do them as soon as you find them. But fair warning, don't get too close to the Glowing Sea as Hermes likes to wander on the limits and will get you. And at the start with few levels isn't a good thing to be in the Glowing Sea.

Also, if you have problems check the guide. 

4 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Got a couple new questions, 1. Is there a pro and con for who to choose to guard Oberland Station during "When the Cows Come Home"? 2. When should I recruit Jade? And 3. Is this mod still being worked on? 

1. Doesnt matter really, afaik nothing happens after the quest is complete.

2. Again dont think it matters, although i had some issues when i started going through Aprils quests before i found Jade and there is a quest that intertwines with finding her that got stuck, might just be my janky load order though.

3. Unfortunately no it isnt.

7 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

3. Unfortunately no it isnt.

Seriously? That sucks so much. This is the only adult quest mod with any substantial amount of content that doesn't alter the story or turn the mc into a sub. But it's still needs bug fixing and whatnot. 

On 2/14/2023 at 8:03 PM, Azzhat said:

Seriously? That sucks so much. This is the only adult quest mod with any substantial amount of content that doesn't alter the story or turn the mc into a sub. But it's still needs bug fixing and whatnot. 

That it does. One of the main reasons I could no longer put in the time was the sheer jankiness of the system, the load of bugs and honestly, the main reason I really didn't like doing it later on was the way the quests absolutely break around aliases. Had to completely program the entire quest before I could load it up in game.

That all being said, I keep promising myself I'll get around to it eventually, but at this point it might be easier to just build the whole mod up from the ground and do a 2.0.