On 1/12/2020 at 4:55 AM, Hawk9969 said:

This is a revised version of the mod I'd posted in the previous page.

• Always make sure bHeadtrack is false during a SexLab animation (leaving it on will cause certain parts of the body to move undesirably).
  • Added a hook for the ActorsRelocating event (needs a mod to send the event). This will return controls to normal behavior when moving a scene.
  • Reorganized the code into a state machine to better manage when to turn IFPV on and off.

This is for those who want Enhanced Camera for gameplay and IFPV for SexLab.

I am kind of lazy and busy to upload it as a new mod, so I'll just leave it here for now.

IFPV - SexLab.7z 3.25 kB · 84 downloads

@Hawk9969

When I play a male character and the other actor in the animation gets too close to my face, the camera clips through them, but when I play a female character, that doesn't happen. Do you know why this is and how I can fix it?

Nevermind. It wasn't a difference between sexes. It started after I installed Enhanced Camera. Once I uninstalled it, the clipping stopped, on both characters. Dunno why it was causing it to do that. *shrug* Just gonna play without Enhanced Camera then.

16 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

Nevermind. It wasn't a difference between sexes. It started after I installed Enhanced Camera. Once I uninstalled it, the clipping stopped, on both characters. Dunno why it was causing it to do that. *shrug* Just gonna play without Enhanced Camera then.

Clipping will happen when the camera is too close to the mesh. This will happen even in other games, nothing you can really do.

What I do when the animation places the PC's head too close to another character's mesh, is to just go into TFC and position the camera manually.

You could also try setting sCameraNode within the .ini config, but since clipping is animation dependent, it won't be an universal solution. By default "NPCEyeBone" is used (if the skeleton has the node).

I tried my best to make the camera aim in such a way to reduce clipping. Unfortunately, there's only so much I can do. I no longer have Skyrim LE installed due to having massive trouble early on with getting it to even run stable on Windows 10 among the 3GB ram issue in the Windows 10 subsystem that wasn't fixed until a couple years ago. Since then, I had taken a long break as SE didn't have most of the mods I liked (not even just loverslab). I moved onto SE eventually once most of the frameworks had been ported, and since the same config can't be used on the SE version of IFPV (due to major config format changes that make them entirely incompatible), I've opted to just halt development on this. I have various versions for this "mod" with different settings and compatibility  that should suffice for anyone. The latest version, from what I've seen, can cause weird issues for some people, so I'd advise using an older version possibly if that happens or try different options. You might be surprised. I did do some drastic changes between versions.

I should mention that I said in the OP IN RED that Enhanced Camera does not play well with IFPV. This is out of my control. My "mod" is not a mod. It's just a config file that is loaded by meh321's mod, IFPV. I just tailored a configuration that played well for my use in Skyrim LE, but wanted to provide people some of the many hidden options that IFPV has, without requiring them to have any coding knowledge, which the configuration does utilize. It is script-based, and not a simple INI settings file like the SSE version, which is why my config is useless. The config meh321 made for the SSE is stupid simple and easy to read for anyone. There's also 500x less customization... so I opted not to bother. I'd recommend checking out the beta for a spiritual successor to Enhanced Camera on SSE, called Improved Camera: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/cae3x2/mod_improved_camera_beta_3/

Then you can use my attached config. It has odd movements sometimes but it works. Some pointers:

1. Switching to first person (scrolling all the way in on the mouse scroll wheel, or pressing F key) by default is vanilla Skyrim first person. This works well with aiming with a bow and other things that may call for less head movement, like picking up coins amidst a bunch of steal-able items you don't want to touch.

2. To switch into Improved Camera first person view, you must first be in Skyrim first person. Then scroll 'out' (zoom out) one more time, to force it into the Improved Camera view. I would advise doing this before sexlab scenes you want to view in first-person, because if those scenes have any props (machines, chairs, rocks, hay bails, etc), unfortunately it will not let you leave or enter first person. This seems to be due to a restriction somewhere. Not sure what.

2. When you switch to first person, you will need to mash the 'F' key and scroll the wheel back towards you on your mouse rapidly (both rapidly, scrolling and mashing F key, sometimes going back and forth. It takes a bit getting used to the rhythm, but it's teachable with time. Unfortunately the only way I could get sexlab scenes to consistently stay in Improved Camera first person is by enabling the option in the config to prevent leaving first person view without the F key. The key seems to work a bit weird during animations though, so mashing F + scrolling can often be necessary.

3. Yes, sadly you cannot turn your aim left or right but only up and down within Improved Camera with my config. This was necessary to make scenes properly lock your rotation, as far as I remember. It has been a while since I worked on it. You can, however, quickly return to vanilla first person by scrolling your mouse wheel 'in' (zooming-in, by default scrolling forward).

4. Headbobbing is possibly configurable iirc. The config file is straight forward enough, if you want to take a look at it. Just remember you can use Skyrim default first person for normal movement if the headbobbing is annoying, and keep the Improved Camera view for sexlab scenes, which include rotation of the head. So yes, you will properly aim your head, be upside-down, or move around properly with this setup during scenes.

Kind regards. Make sure to overwrite Improved Camera with my config file. It will not touch the DLL, only the configuration file. FYI this is designed for beta 4. It most likely will not work with any future versions if there are any.

ImprovedCameraRecommendedConfigSSE.7z

14 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I should mention that I said in the OP IN RED that Enhanced Camera does not play well with IFPV. This is out of my control.

This is not true at all. I've been using IFPV with EC since my initial build of the game.

IFPV will never touch first person. IFPV changes the attachment of the third person camera (among other things), while EC renders the third person body while in first person (among other things).

The biggest issue with IFPV is detecting SexLab because both Faction and Keyword detections are buggy as hell. This is why I've made that simple Papyrus script to tell IFPV when the player enters a SexLab animation.

No offense, but it seems those who've switched to SSE are the ones with the least amount of knowledge of this game and its mods (with some exceptions like meh321, of course).

I've just read this quote from the author of BBLS and facepalmed:

I only play SSE. I'm sure it doesn't have as many mods available for it as Oldrim, but I consider that a good thing. People had to think of new ways to do stuff. For example, CBPC is so much better than HDT, it's not comparable. CBPC is extremely stable and doesn't grind your game and HDT was always terrible in that regard. Plus CBPC doesn't require equipping a havoc collision object to create physics collisions.

P.S. I went through IFPV's source code almost entirely in 2019 as to find the best way to switch from EC to IFPV automatically during SexLab animations.

Good day, I have a couple of issues with this version of IFPV and the original to a lesser degree.

Base IFPV

- Some effects which I believe my ENB adds(Grass Shadows, some other) are disabled and there is flickering in the distance, for example on mountains(Z-Fighting?), when aiming with a bow in first person . By aiming a bow I mean drawing it and aiming, not just equipping and drawing it.

- In first person, if I look directly at an object very close to me, everything beyond that object will have a blue tint; This happens during bad weather only.

- There is noticeably more flickering on mountains when in first person.

SexLabs IFPV

- Same issue with disabled effects and flickering in the distance as above, except it is permanent, not just when I aim a bow in first person.

- The blue tint during bad weather seems to be more prominent.

- With this IFPV, flickering in general is far more irritating to look at, than when using the base IFPV.

This is on 2 PCs, both similar specs(2080 Ti, 9900K, 32GB, running off SSD), pretty new and very healthy. Both installations are fresh, Skyrim has never been installed before on them. I don't have any other problems with the game(Except one with an armour mod that is completely unrelated). As far as I can tell, I've installed all necessary things for IFPV to work, correctly.

If I can provide any more info let me know, any help would be appreciated.

EDIT : Phrased a few things differently for accuracy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 11:55 AM, Hawk9969 said:

This is a revised version of the mod I'd posted in the previous page.

• Always make sure bHeadtrack is false during a SexLab animation (leaving it on will cause certain parts of the body to move undesirably).
  • Added a hook for the ActorsRelocating event (needs a mod to send the event). This will return controls to normal behavior when moving a scene.
  • Reorganized the code into a state machine to better manage when to turn IFPV on and off.

This is for those who want Enhanced Camera for gameplay and IFPV for SexLab.

I am kind of lazy and busy to upload it as a new mod, so I'll just leave it here for now.

IFPV - SexLab.7z 3.25 kB · 118 downloads

Is it possible to attach camera to different actor like in IFPV sex lab special with this mod?

On 5/27/2020 at 1:01 PM, trybe said:

Is it possible to attach camera to different actor like in IFPV sex lab special with this mod?

The Papyrus script will check if the Actor with the attached camera is in the thread that just sent an "AnimationStart" event.

However, I didn't set a hotkey or condition to attach the camera to an Actor other than the player.

If you want that, just open up IFPV's ini and add a hotkey or condition for switching targets. You can look up the original ini that comes with IFPV to see the configuration for an "attach camera" behavior.

On 5/7/2020 at 9:37 AM, Violence6884 said:

are disabled and there is flickering in the distance, for example on mountains(Z-Fighting?),

Base IFPV:

I get that only if "helmet cam" is activated.

You can activate/deactivate helmet cam with "NUM 4" by default.

The hotkey can be changed in the IFPV ini

Switch off helmet cam and you will see the flickering will stop for distant mountains (no matter if 1th person or 3rd or aiming with a bow)

SexLabs IFPV:

I get that too and I found no workaround.

During installation via FOMOD there is an option for permanent 1th view or permanent helmet cam (so you see always 1th person, but also gags, hoods and collars). Try to avoid that installation path.

What I do:

At the end I found out you can do everything Sexlab IFPV does with base IFPV just by changing from normal view to helmet cam.

Means during sex animation or if wearing head devices you can toggle to helmet cam if you like to and switch helmet cam off in wilderness cells (not needed if you wear a blindfold tho lol)

SexLab IFPV additional info:

SexLab IFPV is XenoDrakes modification for the IFPV ini configured by an useful FOMOD.

During installation you can play around with various settings that fit your Setup.

On 5/30/2020 at 10:12 AM, Hawk9969 said:

The Papyrus script will check if the Actor with the attached camera is in the thread that just sent an "AnimationStart" event.

However, I didn't set a hotkey or condition to attach the camera to an Actor other than the player.

If you want that, just open up IFPV's ini and add a hotkey or condition for switching targets. You can look up the original ini that comes with IFPV to see the configuration for an "attach camera" behavior.

I'll look into it, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

works for me in se , what i did was download first person immersive view se version and overwrite it with this file 

"Works for me" means it's loading the default config for IFPV SE. IFPV SE uses a completely different config design and file location than the LE version. It's a completely redesigned mod.. Even if you overwrite the file by renaming mine, it will just add the new default options from IFPV SE's default settings.

So no, it doesn't work in SE. It just doesn't change anything when you install this in SE. IFPV SE just has a working config out of the box that works well enough. However, it doesn't have the extras that my config had for LE. But there isn't a way for me to port them, as the SE version is severely limited.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:46 PM, TheFallenBoner said:

For some reason im seeing the outline of the npc's male face when in an animation. any help?

This is due to the animators making the heads get to close to eachother. That is an animation limitation. Nothing I can really do about that. You can try to lower the clipping setting, but it will introduce a lot of flickering in the mountains in the distance. I just end up not using/disabling animations that clip into the head of the opposing mate.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:47 AM, Xayrlen said:

I've been trying to modify file with camera angle but it always stays the same. Playing as argonian with Flawn's Argonian Overlays, but in first person I can see the tint floating in front of me. How do I move the camera to avoid that?

Camera settings are changed by the {ForcedSLProfile} line and everything in its section, which is the main point of my mod. The "SexLab Special" as I called it, is enabled when that profile triggers. It triggers depending on what options you chose when you installed the mod. The config is different based on what settings you chose. I just have multiple versions of the config load from a FOMOD install.

Look for the "{ForcedSLProfile}" line in the config after installing (NOT the commented out ";[ForcedSLProfile]" line!) and you can see the settings you need to change there. You can refer to the IFPV documentation for help on what the settings do, which is mostly what I referred to when making this mod. There's a lot of powerful hidden options in the LE version, because it's script-based, instead of just simple INI setting based. I wish meh321 would have stuck with this design to be honest, but it made it a lot less user-friendly to configure. Still, it allowed for way more customization.

• 6 months later...
On 8/10/2017 at 4:11 AM, Hyperglyph said:

Well, I kinda fixed the WW perspective issue.

Gave the WW head, teeth & eyes alpha properties, then made the textures transparent. Now, I can be a werewolf with an invisible head (and no clipping). I think I'm gonna use Moonlight Essentials to set the transparent texture as something non-Vanilla. That should mean that all the NPC werewolfs & followers still have visible heads... and I can switch to a visible head texture whenever I want to.

I also disabled headtracking. So the camera snapping is almost gone.

For anyone who wants to try something similar with their setup:

Reveal hidden contents

Read the #2 post here (tells how to add alpha nodes in nifskope):

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/763019-alpha-property-on-armor-raises-a-shadow-issue/

Note that your WW might already have some Alpha Nodes... so check before you add more.

You'll also need to edit the .dds (texture) files for whichever skin you want to use. If you don't already have a setup for that, Gimp & Photoshop have DDS plugins. Or, you can use DXTBMP... some light freeware that'll let you send the alpha files to an editor (Microsoft Paint will work by default).

Just click Alpha -> Send Alpha to Editor. Then edit the image so it's ALL black. Save it (not Save As). In DXTBMP click Alpha -> Refresh Alpha. Then, under Image, click Flip Image And Alpha two times.

That last step is probably unnecessary, but it's helped before to make sure all the changes registered when I was modding Oblivion.

Save the texture, and repeat the process for the rest of the head parts.

I did that. Worked wonders! Here's the file of what I did. You'll need moonlight essentials and only when you select all vanilla options in the MCM you'll have a headless werewolf. I spawned a werewolf NPC and they seemed fine on a quick glance. I don't know if this caused any weird side effect.

hide_werewolf_head.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yo, got a little issue with this. Whenever playin a SL animation and using first person, my character's torso (and hands and head) turns to a side causing heavy misalignments in the scene. And if i turn my head in the first person while animation is active and then switch to 3rd person, my character's torso is turned to wherever i turned my head to. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit; Nvm, found a solution in this thread, just turned the head tracking off.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a strange issue that I didn't have before, and I don't know what to do about it. It happens in a new game, even with a minimal mod setup, and I haven't changed the configuration file at all. I didn't want to mess something up by trying to change it, and the date on it is still 3/11/2017, years before I even downloaded it.

When I first started using this file a couple months ago, everything looked fine, but now, when I look down, my viewpoint is WAY too low, so it doesn't even show their shoulders, and their chest takes up most of my screen... Sometimes the view even clips into my character itself, showing the inside of his/her body... If I go into RaceMenu and back out (without making changes), sometimes it'll look right for a moment, then it goes right back to zooming way in on my PC's chest. What could be causing this even in a brand new game with only a handful of mods? Here are some screenshots. 

EDIT: I'll post my load order pretty soon. I tried reducing my mods even more in an attempt to isolate the cause and now I can't see the character's body at all, so I gotta figure that out first. ;)

EDIT 2: Okay, I got it working again in my test game (I had to go to third person, then back to first person to get it to kick in). But posting my load order (or even my mod list) won't help, because at this point, it's literally just vanilla Skyrim + SKSE, and it's still clipping into my characters body, which it didn't used to do... :(

EDIT 3: Changing the offset depth setting made things look a bit closer to what I see when I look down at my OWN boobs. ? But I have no idea why it looked good before, and then suddenly got all clippy even in vanilla... My offset change doesn't make it look EXACTLY as it did, just... better.

EDIT 4: Okay, I'm super confused. Sorry for so many edits, but now the 'fix' I applied is showing the inside of her body because it suddenly zoomed back out to where it's supposed to be... But for how long? Who knows. Why can't it make up its mind? ?

right.jpg

wrong.jpg

On 5/8/2021 at 7:31 AM, shiftdelete99 said:

Is there any way to make this so i can use it alongside with vanilla camera by toggling on/off with a button?

According to the original author of IFPV on Nexus:

"Can't go into vanilla first person anymore
My mod overwrites vanilla first person by default, but you can also set up a custom hotkey for my mod, so that you can have all three views possible. To do this open configuration and find !bindkey 0x69 in configuration. Remove the ; character before that line. Then find !set bZoomIntoIFPV true and set this to false instead of true. Below it is another line for toggling, set that to false as well. 0x69 is numpad 9. You can find a list of keys here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx"

You do this in the "FirstPersonPlugin.txt" in the SKSE/Plugins folder.

• 4 months later...

Can someone tell me what is causing this in default mode ?

Spoiler

4KB4xPd.png

I can see my hands fine when using spells in sexlab special mode but i cant look down to see cleavage'

I'm using smooth spell animations btw.

The weird part is that i can see my hands find if im in a cell, like a cave or any interior

Spoiler

tl5obTT.png

Edit: i managed to fix it by using the forcesl profile and adjusting my vertical look value there and editing nearclip value so that mountains dont flicker

Edited by ggc_reaper
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally made the plunge to switch to SE recently, I'm disheartened to see that's impossible to have this in SE... Out of all the LE playthroughs, this mod and the IFPV LE have always been one of the must have mods, the configs striked the perfect balance between first person vanilla combat, sheathed first person view and first person sexlab.

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2022 at 8:55 AM, Shadowman1111 said:

Hey There i have a bit of a problem with this mod ... i got a new keybord but it doesn't have a keypads so is there any way that i can use it with out a keypads ?? as i can't get it to work

You can choose different keys in the ini (I'll look for the file name on request).  However, skyrim and mods for it want to use the whole keyboard and then some.  Sometimes one can re-use keys, but that can cause problems too.

On a side note, some keyboards which don't have the number pad, recreate them by using a function key.  This function key acts sort of like a shift key to access extra functions.  See if your keyboard has something like that.