12 minutes ago, gooser said:

I played with IFPV some time ago... 

What is "SexLab Special View" ?? Is that your invention?

I came up with the name. It's my term for essentially forcing IFPV's SLProfile that comes with meh321's original IFPV mod to be running 24/7, along with some tweaks and optional changes. SLProfile was included in the default configuration for the original IFPV to automatically enable while SexLab scenes were triggering. It enabled some more intricate first person immersion. I made it so that could run all the time, tweaking it to be a bit more practical.

The main focus was to provide ways to make first person mode feel more immersive, and be friendlier to mods that have equipment over your head like Devious Devices gags.

Technically, it makes the game shine more even without any adult mods, I just figured I'd name it as such as an ode to where I got the code from in the config file originally.

My mod is nothing more than a modified configuration file for IFPV. It does not modify any of the original author's plugin. I just decoded what was in the original config file and used what I could find in the ... not-so-useful documentation. I then provided a FOMOD installer to allow IFPV's more advanced features to be more easily usable and chosen by the general public that doesn't have the know-how to delve into the file to unlock these advanced features.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. When I use your settings I get the following bug. I verified that the normal IFPV (from loverslab) isn't causing this. I am using caffine enb. Also I am not able to see cleavage in the normal FPV with these settings.20190206135403_1.jpg.f1aaa5d7c4a7a469dabe2a69937345a9.jpg20190206135311_1.jpg.e7a38542a023a3842b7e1b2ec423952a.jpg

20190206140012_1.jpg.9906a0dc8c1abe2d79d1329a0b46be19.jpg20190206140016_1.jpg.ed6f635c336cf8f875b0878b55668e4e.jpg

This circle doesn't happen without the settings and with but with ENB disabled.

6 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

Hi. When I use your settings I get the following bug. I verified that the normal IFPV (from loverslab) isn't causing this. I am using caffine enb. Also I am not able to see cleavage in the normal FPV with these settings.20190206135403_1.jpg.f1aaa5d7c4a7a469dabe2a69937345a9.jpg20190206135311_1.jpg.e7a38542a023a3842b7e1b2ec423952a.jpg

20190206140012_1.jpg.9906a0dc8c1abe2d79d1329a0b46be19.jpg20190206140016_1.jpg.ed6f635c336cf8f875b0878b55668e4e.jpg

This circle doesn't happen without the settings and with but with ENB disabled.

This would be due to a lighting mod, not IFPV. Nothing IFPV does would affect this.

It probably has to do with some setting that changed in the normal view. In all other views the lighting mod does not create this problem. I am yet to do a comparision, but this does not happen with the SL view or with the base IFPV mod. I am using caffine enb. If there are settings there that you would know affects say zero distance lighting or light of sight, let me know.

Also is cleavage not visible in normal first person view with your settings?

30 minutes ago, KinkyKitten98 said:

When using IFPV with SexLab animations, most of them force the first person view to be facing the opposite direction (in missionary animations the camera is basically glued to the floor, making it so I can't see any of the body below the shoulders). Any idea why?

You can try other versions of my config. To be honest, in my testing this seems to be an IFPV bug, which I cannot fix sadly. I just modify the config for the original mod.

; P
!bindkey 0x50 0 "ToggleIFPV"

!set bZoomIntoIFPV false
!set bToggleIntoIFPV false
!set fRotationFromHead 0
!set bHeadtrack false
!set fExtraRotationFromCamera 0
!set fUpdateProfileInterval 0.2
!set fTweenLength 0.2
!set iDebug 0
!set bEnabled true
!set bActivated false
!set iUnused1 0
!set iUnused2 0
!set iUnused3 0
!set iFaceCrosshair 0
!set bHideHead false
!set bHideHelmet false
!set bArrowCamera false
!set iIgnoreWorldCollision 0

[ToggleIFPV]
+GoThirdPerson
+modifynooverride bActivated true

{EnhancedCamera}
(Keyword~SexLabActive)
(bIsInIFPV==false)
+set fFOV 75
-return fFOV

{SLProfile}
(Keyword&SexLabActive)
(bIsInIFPV==false)
+set fNearClip 0.001
-return fNearClip
+set fFOV 40
-return fFOV

{VampireLord}
(bVampireLord==true)
(bIsInIFPV==true)
+set fPositionOffsetDepth 10
-return fPositionOffsetDepth

{WerewolfForm}
(bWereWolf==true)
(bIsInIFPV==true)
+set fPositionOffsetDepth 10

{Main}
(bIsInIFPV==true)
+set fRotationFromHead 1
-return fRotationFromHead
+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1
-return fExtraRotationFromCamera
+set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 75
-return fRestrictAngleHorizontal
+set fRestrictAngleVertical 50
-return fRestrictAngleVertical
+set fUpDownLimit 2.0
-return fUpDownLimit
+set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0
-return fPositionOffsetHorizontal
+set fPositionOffsetVertical 8
-return fPositionOffsetVertical
+set fPositionOffsetDepth -3
+set bHeadtrack false
-return bHeadtrack
+set bHideHead true
-return bHideHead
+set iFaceCrosshair -1
-return iFaceCrosshair
+set fNearClip 0.001
-return fNearClip
+set fFOV 50
-return fFOV

This is mine. Took me 2 whole nights to properly get everything right in my game. Feel free to use it.

This is meant to work with Enhanced Camera, press P to change third person to IFPV.

Also, if you don't use/like my FOV settings, make sure to change them within the "+set fFOV" lines.

I've noticed there seems to be a strange bug, when head-bobbing is enabled it seems you can't actually look down enough to see yourself, not sure if it's because it conflicts with the head-tracking or if it's simply bugged though as I view the headtracking as too important to leave off, even just for a quick test. Also, head-tracking seems to spaz(a sortof bobbing effect, but on a sugar high) when moving at a speed more than walking, not a big deal but slightly disorienting when trying to flee for ones life ? 

On another note, love the mod, can't play without it now.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the special for this, I think it's perfect for sexlab. I'm having trouble adjusting 2 things though. I want to turn off the crazy headbobbing always if I can (or if this messes with the sex scenes at least toggle it), and for some reason numberpad 9 doesn't toggle ifpv, it just switches between 3rd person and ifpv. As soon as I activate ifpv, I can't turn it off to vanilla FP. I don't know why, I have the settings sorted I think.

; Keycode IDs:
; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx
; numpad 8 reloads, uncomment to bind numpad9 to toggle view and numpad 7 to attach camera on crosshair target
!bindkey 0x68 0 "ReloadIFPV"
; XD: Enabled the ToggleIFPV and AttachIFPV bindings.
!bindkey 0x69 0 "ToggleIFPV"
!bindkey 0x67 0 "AttachIFPV"
;!bindkey2 0x65 0 "ToggleHeadTrack"
;!bindkey 0x63 0 "ToggleHead"
!bindkey 0x64 0 "ToggleHelmetCamOn"
; XD: Added Numpad 6 hotkey to toggle SexLab first person profile at any time.
!bindkey 0x66 0 "UnforceSLProfile"

If someone can help me, I'd love it...

Despite selecting "no head bobbing" in the FOMOD it seems that I still get head bobbing when in-game. Have I done something wrong? Are there any additional configurations I need to do or any further steps I need to take? All I have done is simply installed IFPV and then your mod after it on MO2, overwriting IFPV with your mod and in theory, the settings selected in the FOMOD (no head bobbing). Yet despite this I still get a nauseating amount of head bobbing when running.

On 2/18/2019 at 4:59 PM, tracer_123 said:

Hey so i'm not sure if this is intended or not but i cant activate first person if im the female in a sexlab animation? if im the "male" all goes well but otherwise it doesn't work? did I do something wrong?

I noticed the same thing, it works fine however if you are in first person when the animation starts. 

17 hours ago, Glaccen said:

Despite selecting "no head bobbing" in the FOMOD it seems that I still get head bobbing when in-game. Have I done something wrong? Are there any additional configurations I need to do or any further steps I need to take? All I have done is simply installed IFPV and then your mod after it on MO2, overwriting IFPV with your mod and in theory, the settings selected in the FOMOD (no head bobbing). Yet despite this I still get a nauseating amount of head bobbing when running.

If you have headtracking selected, then it's due to that, the animation has built-in 'head-bobbing', though when you use this mod you notice how unnatural it is. I don't believe there's anything you can do to change it, other than disable headtracking, or find a different running animation without head movements.

On 2/17/2019 at 3:10 PM, Kingslayer101 said:

The config is super confusing. Can someone help me get the bow to aim properly?

I've used this mod as an archer, out of the box no problems whatsoever. If you're more specific, someone might be able to help. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone interested, here is my new configuration for Enhanced Camera and IFPV.

What it does:

1. Automatically switches first person camera to IFPV when in a SexLab scene, overriding Enhanced Camera. No need for keys, it's automatically detected. Once the player starts a SexLab scene, zooming into first person or toggling first person through the use of the Camera Switch hotkey will put the player into IFPV.
  2. Changes FOV based on first and third person cameras while in a SexLab scene. Right now I've FOV 50 for first person and FOV 40 for third person, but you are free to tweak it to your taste.

Enhanced Camera is a better plugin for general gameplay while IFPV is a better plugin for SexLab due to its customizability. Thus this configuration provides the best of both worlds, having Enhanced Camera for general gameplay while automatically overriding with IFPV for SexLab scenes.

EDIT: Tweaked it a bit.

Spoiler

; --- Tweak these as needed ---
!set bHeadtrack true

!set fRotationFromHead        1.0
!set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1.0

!set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0
!set fPositionOffsetVertical   8.0
!set fPositionOffsetDepth      -3.0

!set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 75.0
!set fRestrictAngleVertical   50.0

!set fUpDownLimit 2.0
; -----------------------------

; --- Do not edit these ---
!set iDebug 0

!set bEnabled   true
!set bActivated false

!set bZoomIntoIFPV   false

!set fTweenLength 0.2

!set bHideHead   false
!set bHideHelmet false

!set iFaceCrosshair 0

!set bArrowCamera false

!set iUnused1 0

!set iUnused2  0
!set iUnused3  0
!set iUnused4  0
!set iUnused5  0
!set iUnused6  0
!set iUnused7  0
!set iUnused8  0
!set iUnused9  0
!set iUnused10 0
; -------------------------

{SexLab}
;(Faction & 0x0F00E50F) ; Doesn't work. Always true.
(Keyword & SexLabActive)
    +set iUnused1 1
    -return iUnused1
    +set iFaceCrosshair -1
    -return iFaceCrosshair
    +set iIgnoreWorldCollision 1
    -return iIgnoreWorldCollision
    +set fNearClip 1.0
    -return fNearClip
    +set bZoomIntoIFPV true
    -return bZoomIntoIFPV
    +set bToggleIntoIFPV true
    -return bToggleIntoIFPV
    -setnooverride bActivated false
    -GoThirdPerson

{SexLabFirstPerson}
(iUnused1 == 1)
(bIsInIFPV == true)
    +set bHeadtrack true
    -return bHeadtrack
    +set fFOV 50.0
    -return fFOV

{SexLabThirdPerson}
(iUnused1 == 1)
(bIsInIFPV == false)
    +set bHeadtrack false
    -return bHeadtrack
    +set fFOV 40.0
    -return fFOV

{VampireLord}
(bVampireLord == true)
(bIsInIFPV == true)
    +set fPositionOffsetDepth 10.0

{Werewolf}
(bWereWolf == true)
(bIsInIFPV == true)

{Main}
(bIsInIFPV == true)
    +set bHideHead true
    -return bHideHead

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 12:03 AM, Hawk9969 said:

For anyone interested, here is my new configuration for Enhanced Camera and IFPV.

What it does:

1. Automatically switches first person camera to IFPV when in a SexLab scene, overriding Enhanced Camera. No need for keys, it's automatically detected. Once the player starts a SexLab scene, zooming into first person or toggling first person through the use of the Camera Switch hotkey will put the player into IFPV.
  2. Changes FOV based on first and third person cameras while in a SexLab scene. Right now I've FOV 50 for first person and FOV 40 for third person, but you are free to tweak it to your taste.

Enhanced Camera is a better plugin for general gameplay while IFPV is a better plugin for SexLab due to its customizability. Thus this configuration provides the best of both worlds, having Enhanced Camera for general gameplay while automatically overriding with IFPV for SexLab scenes.

EDIT: Tweaked it a bit.

Hide contents

; --- Tweak these as needed ---
!set bHeadtrack true

!set fRotationFromHead        1.0
!set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1.0

!set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0
!set fPositionOffsetVertical   8.0
!set fPositionOffsetDepth      -3.0

!set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 75.0
!set fRestrictAngleVertical   50.0

!set fUpDownLimit 2.0
; -----------------------------

; --- Do not edit these ---
!set iDebug 0

!set bEnabled   true
!set bActivated false

!set bZoomIntoIFPV   false

!set fTweenLength 0.2

!set bHideHead   false
!set bHideHelmet false

!set iFaceCrosshair 0

!set bArrowCamera false

!set iUnused1 0

!set iUnused2  0
!set iUnused3  0
!set iUnused4  0
!set iUnused5  0
!set iUnused6  0
!set iUnused7  0
!set iUnused8  0
!set iUnused9  0
!set iUnused10 0
; -------------------------

{SexLab}
;(Faction & 0x0F00E50F) ; Doesn't work. Always true.
(Keyword & SexLabActive)
    +set iUnused1 1
    -return iUnused1
    +set iFaceCrosshair -1
    -return iFaceCrosshair
    +set iIgnoreWorldCollision 1
    -return iIgnoreWorldCollision
    +set fNearClip 1.0
    -return fNearClip
    +set bZoomIntoIFPV true
    -return bZoomIntoIFPV
    +set bToggleIntoIFPV true
    -return bToggleIntoIFPV
    -setnooverride bActivated false
    -GoThirdPerson

{SexLabFirstPerson}
(iUnused1 == 1)
(bIsInIFPV == true)
    +set bHeadtrack true
    -return bHeadtrack
    +set fFOV 50.0
    -return fFOV

{SexLabThirdPerson}
(iUnused1 == 1)
(bIsInIFPV == false)
    +set bHeadtrack false
    -return bHeadtrack
    +set fFOV 40.0
    -return fFOV

{VampireLord}
(bVampireLord == true)
(bIsInIFPV == true)

{Werewolf}
(bWereWolf == true)
(bIsInIFPV == true)

{Main}
(bIsInIFPV == true)
    +set bHideHead true
    -return bHideHead

I'm trying to use it, but is it supposed to force first person view even outside of SL scenes? Whenever I try to change the view into the third person, it just keeps toggling between IFPV and Enhanced Camera. 

7 hours ago, Eduardooooo said:

I'm trying to use it, but is it supposed to force first person view even outside of SL scenes? Whenever I try to change the view into the third person, it just keeps toggling between IFPV and Enhanced Camera. 

Might be related to it not leaving the SexLab profile. Which mod are you using that starts the sex scene?

11 hours ago, Eduardooooo said:

Defeat, Eager NPC mostly.

Here is a version with a script attached to an ESP. This saves me time to having to recompile the C++ code to add proper SexLab detection.

The script will switch the value of IFPV's internal variable "iUnused10" when IFPV's camera target (usually the player, unless you've attached it to someone else) either starts or ends a SexLab animation.

The variable is set to 1 when starting and 0 when ending.

Load order doesn't matter and you can safely merge the ESP, but make sure to overwrite "FirstPersonPlugin.txt" if you want to use my new configuration.

I just did some quick testing and they all worked as intended. Let me know if anything is still broken.

IFPV - SexLab.7z

On 3/27/2019 at 3:24 AM, Hawk9969 said:

Here is a version with a script attached to an ESP. This saves me time to having to recompile the C++ code to add proper SexLab detection.

The script will switch the value of IFPV's internal variable "iUnused10" when IFPV's camera target (usually the player, unless you've attached it to someone else) either starts or ends a SexLab animation.

The variable is set to 1 when starting and 0 when ending.

Load order doesn't matter and you can safely merge the ESP, but make sure to overwrite "FirstPersonPlugin.txt" if you want to use my new configuration.

I just did some quick testing and they all worked as intended. Let me know if anything is still broken.

IFPV - SexLab.7z 2.82 kB · 2 downloads

I will let you know once I re-install my Skyrim again. Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...