26 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Yes I have sadly the same.

IFPV is incompatible with other 1st person mods, if you ever had Joy of Perspective or Enhanced Camera installed, they may have ruined the 1st person functions in the save file. If it's a new save and you're still having issues with IFPV, then try an older version of my mod. 1.5 (and possibly 1.4) had some bugs introduced that I could not find the reason for after hours of searching. I have not really had time to work on the mod because I don't use LE anymore (and definitely had not even been able to when the Windows 10 Anniversary update hit and ruined Skyrim LE play for years, which sadly made my ability to work on Skyrim impossible until they fixed earlier this year), and have moved onto SSE.

My mod was just a configuration file anyway. I have added documentation in the ini file my mod installs, so that one only needs to look at the file to see my notes on what certain parts do and indicating all things I have changed compared to the configuration included with IFPV (which my file directly comes from).

Greetings. Could you tell me what to change and where(And to what if possible!) in the config, to enable some more rotation during scenes? As it is, the first person view angle is way too limited- It feels I can barely turn my PC's head in any direction. I don't want to be able to twist my head a full 360 because immersion, and I don't want to see inside my body or head, but I'm sure there must be a sweet spot... :X

Also, is there a way to have hair showing, without having the head showing?

12 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Greetings. Could you tell me what to change and where(And to what if possible!) in the config, to enable some more rotation during scenes? As it is, the first person view angle is way too limited- It feels I can barely turn my PC's head in any direction. I don't want to be able to twist my head a full 360 because immersion, and I don't want to see inside my body or head, but I'm sure there must be a sweet spot... :X

Also, is there a way to have hair showing, without having the head showing?

You're going to have clipping if you want 360 degree vision mate, but the options you want are below. WARNING, if you reinstall the mod it will overwrite your changes!

; Around line 154 (Differs depending on what settings you chose when you installed):

{ForcedSLProfile}
; XD: The next line prevents SL Forced profile being enforced in third person. Fixes headtracking and mountain flickering from occuring in 3rd person.
(bIsActive)
(iUnused6==1)
; XD: I took the liberty of making a small edit to Kenny567's code.
; XD: This line disables Forced SL profile when HelmetCam is on, to prevent bow aiming to be practically impossible.
; XD: This only works if you actually go INTO HelmetCam, though, so it is recommended to have HelmetCam turn on automatically when weapons are drawn. (Thanks to IronDusk33 for that)
(iUnused3!=1)
; XD: Disabling the next four lines removes headbobbing in SexLab Special view. This headbobbing can be nausiating for some people, but is immersive for others. Personal preference.
;+set fRotationFromHead 1
;-return fRotationFromHead
;+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1
;-return fExtraRotationFromCamera
+set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 70 ;  This option restricts horizontal camera movement, higher numbers mean wider movement
+set fRestrictAngleVertical 90  ;  This option restricts vertical camera movement, higher numbers mean wider movement
-return fRestrictAngleHorizontal
-return fRestrictAngleVertical
+set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0 ; This is the camera horizontal location, with 0 being the origin. No real need to change this.
+set fPositionOffsetVertical 0 ; This is the camera vertical location, with 0 being the origin.
+set fPositionOffsetDepth 0.2 ; This is the camera location from front to back, with 0 being in the middle of the head.
-return fPositionOffsetHorizontal
-return fPositionOffsetVertical
-return fPositionOffsetDepth
+set bHeadtrack true
-return bHeadtrack
+set fNearClip 0.001 ; if you increase this amount to make it closer to 1, the body boundaries will be increased to make models' parts disappear when they get closer to the camera.
-return fNearClip

22 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

You're going to have clipping if you want 360 degree vision mate, but the options you want are below. WARNING, if you reinstall the mod it will overwrite your changes!

Thanks! Though you did notice I said I do not want 360 vision...? In any case I'll try these settings :3 Out of curiosity, would these also keep hair visible and head invisible or is that impossible?

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

Thanks! Though you did notice I said I do not want 360 vision...? In any case I'll try these settings :3 Out of curiosity, would these also keep hair visible and head invisible or is that impossible?

The head model is not loaded while IFPV is in first person mode, by default. But certain things out of the norm might load, like Blush When Aroused' blushes. But I believe you can change it to show the head. It's in the config somewhere, but I'm unsure where. I do know it produces unsavory results though. You'd be seeing skin inside out, like when you glitch inside of a building. certain parts are transparent, others not..

37 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

The head model is not loaded while IFPV is in first person mode, by default. But certain things out of the norm might load, like Blush When Aroused' blushes. But I believe you can change it to show the head.

It's near the end, HideHead, must set to false. But from what you're saying there's no way to only have the hair showing so I guess I'll keep the whole head invisible. Oh well :3

Edit - So then, it's all about those RestrictAngle lines? Those are degrees of view? Because every other line is the same in my config.

1 hour ago, DatSilkyBooty said:

Can I disable the view obstuctions from helmets and circlets and stuff? I like everything about this mod but that just annoys me

If you installed the Devious Devices version, that is turned on. If you want Devious Devices to work, you have to have that on. Try installing the non-Devious Devices version if you don't want that. Devious Devices head parts act as helmets.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty new to modding, only modded SE on console before, and so this is a tad confusing to me. It may also be because of the different method used by the IFPV SE Port, but I have no idea how to get your settings to override the default ones. I also have no idea how to modify any settings. Is there anyway you could provide a more detail installation guide for someone who is less versed in the process? I also use MO2 for the most part and had intended to download the IFPV SE Port via MO2, as I'm really not sure how to do mod stuff on my own, so is there anyway you could provide an explanation on how to install this to MO2?

On 1/2/2019 at 7:26 PM, Inanna17 said:

Immersive first person for special edition is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22306 

Is is a netframework reliant mod and structured way differently than the former skse mod for LE. Time for someone to do their magic here ?

Can you tell I'm excited lol?

7 hours ago, wentanddidit said:

I'm pretty new to modding, only modded SE on console before, and so this is a tad confusing to me. It may also be because of the different method used by the IFPV SE Port, but I have no idea how to get your settings to override the default ones. I also have no idea how to modify any settings. Is there anyway you could provide a more detail installation guide for someone who is less versed in the process? I also use MO2 for the most part and had intended to download the IFPV SE Port via MO2, as I'm really not sure how to do mod stuff on my own, so is there anyway you could provide an explanation on how to install this to MO2?

IFPV was not *ported* to SE. It was remade. It is not compatible with my config. And the new plugin config is super limited right now so I cannot really do much with it. We'll have to wait for the author to complete the work on it.

1.5 - Major Bugfix! Fixed mountain flickering and headtracking in third person when SL Special view is active. Apparently the SLForcedProfile was running even when IFPV was not active (meaning when first person was not in use).

no more mountain flickering?

YEHAA! thx!

that quite a feat, messed up my config a few times to get rid of that with little (no) success

(not right, I managed at least that it was flickering even more)

that flickering made me even more crazy

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

1.5 - Major Bugfix! Fixed mountain flickering and headtracking in third person when SL Special view is active. Apparently the SLForcedProfile was running even when IFPV was not active (meaning when first person was not in use).

Hasn't 1.5 been out for years? Why is this mod on the list of most recently updated mods when there was no new file uploaded?

9 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Hasn't 1.5 been out for years? Why is this mod on the list of most recently updated mods when there was no new file uploaded?

what realy?

dang, only one way to find out => ingame!

I just know the last version I tried had the obscene flickering issue, like the original IFPV if you switch to helmet cam

if that was already 1.5 than nothing has changed

if there is no new file than just the mod description got updated

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

what realy?

dang, only one why to find out => ingame!

Well, I already have the 1.5 version on my HDD and have had it for almost 2 years and that means it can be even older since that was the time I brought some order to my Skyrim mod collection and may have re-downloaded this file then again.

I would honestly love to see an update, especially one where DD collars would prevent you from turning your head around in 1st person view and you would have to turn your body to look.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

what realy?

dang, only one why to find out => ingame!

I just know the last version I tried had the obscene flickering issue, like the original IFPV if you switch to helmet cam

if that was already 1.5 than nothing has changed

if there is no new file than just the mod description got updated

Yeah umm I released 1.5 years ago lol. The "update" notification you got was my edit to the description explaining that this mod is not compatible with the SSE version of IFPV.

53 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Is there an option for body headtracking that I'm missing? I've yet to be able to look down to see my body with this. Also, when you go into combat with this enabled, you can look down and see right through yourself.

Did you just use one of the presets or customize the installation yourself? If you look at the custom options while installing it gives you the options you're looking for I believe. Also, IFPV is incompatible with other first person view mods, and does not play well with Enhanced Camera.

9 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Did you just use one of the presets or customize the installation yourself? If you look at the custom options while installing it gives you the options you're looking for I believe. Also, IFPV is incompatible with other first person view mods, and does not play well with Enhanced Camera.

I saw the requirements, but I might have missed the options. I chose to customize it, so I dunno if that'll be my issue. Maybe I misread, but I thought IFPV regular was one of the requirements?

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

I saw the requirements, but I might have missed the options. I chose to customize it, so I dunno if that'll be my issue. Maybe I misread, but I thought IFPV regular was one of the requirements?

The only required mod is IFPV. My mod is nothing but a configuration file for IFPV. It's been a while since I worked on it, so if you see no option for the headtracking, you can always search the config file for "headtrack" and you'll find what you're looking for. It's just a true/false (1/0) option.